|“||You ever hear the saying beauty is only skin deep? Well, right now, you're only seeing the beauty.||„|
Zarbon is an alien character and villain in the anime Dragon Ball Z and the manga Dragon Ball, also making a short appearance in Dragon Ball GT. He is an elegant warrior who serves as one of Frieza's two aids, being the higher ranked out of himself and Dodoria.
Powers and Stats
Origin: Dragon Ball
Classification: Alien, Member of the Frieza Force, Guard of Frieza
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Acrobatics, Skilled in hand-to-hand combat, Flight, Ki Manipulation (Can be used defensively and offensively, to strengthen his skin or to fire ki blasts, which can home in on targets and form defensive barriers), Ki Sensing via scouter, Can transform to boost his power, Resistance to Cold and Radiations
Speed: Relativistic (Faster than Saiyan Saga Vegeta)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Planet Class
Durability: Planet level
Range: Standard melee range. Planetary with ki blasts and attacks.
Standard Equipment: His Scouter
Intelligence: Very skilled hand to hand fighter with years of experience in battle. His intelligence, cunning, and resourcefulness is noted worthy enough to act as an advisor to Frieza.
Weaknesses: Sometimes overconfident, values beauty over everything.
- Flight: The ability to fly with the use of ki.
- Ki Blast: The most basic form of energy wave.
- Elegant Blaster: A technique used by Zarbon during the Namek Saga. He uses it against Vegeta, only to have it deflected into a mountain.
- The Possibility Cannon: An attack used many times by Zarbon in both of his battles with Vegeta. It is first used to blast Vegeta away in the middle of Zarbon's relentless beat down of the Saiyan Prince. He later uses it in retaliation to a one handed Galick Gun attack by Vegeta. In his second battle, he attempts the attack only to have it blocked by another blast from Vegeta.
- Ruthless Blow: A strong kick to the neck attack used to kill one of the elder Namekians in Moori's village, and later in Dragon Ball GT.