I am Zan Partizanne, the eldest of the three generals of magic.
At first I thought you to be just a simpleton with a knack for annoyance. Hmph! Now it is clear you are an interfering interloper!
|~ Zan Partizanne|
|“||Once upon a time, a poor girl climbed a tower in desperation, only to be struck by lightning. As she breathed her last, a mysterious traveler appeared and unlocked her natural talent for lightning magic. ZAP! Zan Partizanne was born.||„|
|~ VS Zan Partizanne (Soul Melter EX) • Kirby Star Allies|
Summaryshe "lost all" and climbed a tall tower for presumably distressing reasons, only to be struck by lightning. Before dying, a stranger called Hyness appeared and unlocked her natural talent for lightning magic, saving her. She would then be adopted as part of his family and incorporated in his crazy belief system, developing their dark arts and combat skills among her little "sisters" Francisca & Flamberge. She cherishes them and Hyness, despite the latter being overcome by darkness and giving her a poor treatment. Her organization would eventually come in terms with the universe after Hyness was purified, with the Mage-Sisters being able to be seen as allies. She also has a silly gimmick where people doesn't remember her full name due to being too complicated.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 4-A | At least 4-A | At least 4-A
Origin: Kirby Star Allies
Classification: One of the Three Mage-Sisters/Jambastion mages and their leader, Lightning General, Mage General, Bringer of Shock, Lightning gold priestess, Repentant Retaliator (The Mage-Sisters had that title during Heroes in Another Dimension, which presumably isn't applicable afterwards), Star Ally (After Heroes in Another Dimension)
Powers and Abilities: (Note that there is no distinction between her keys in this section.)
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Non-Physical Interaction (Can affect Void Soul), Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Likely Breaking the Fourth Wall (Featured as an avatar on the Japanese Kirby 25th Anniversary Twitter account, in which she explains things to the public), Toon Force, Regeneration (Mid. Like all Star Allies, she can quickly recover from being crushed flat, as well as from being impaled by allies or by Flamberge's Barbecue Party), Immortality (Type 3), Vehicular Mastery, Magic, Flight, Summoning (Can summon her partisan and thunder drums. The Three Mage-Sisters summoned the Warp Star at the end of Heroes in Another Dimension, which doesn't appear for Kirby and allies in the bad ending), Weapon Mastery, Electricity Manipulation, Can stun opponents with her partisan, thunder drums and other electric attacks, Can summon a cloud that strikes lightning, Can turn into a small ball of intangible energy, Resurrection (Able to revive others via Revival Spell), Empathic Manipulation & Morality Manipulation via Friend Hearts (Can turn enemies into allies. Able to overwrite Void Termina's effects on allies; Scales to his multi-galactic potency), Healing & Purification (Friend Hearts can be used to heal and purify others. Can "Revive" defeated allies, who are merely unconscious), Cloth Manipulation, Power Bestowal (Turning targets into allies gives them that same power. Can bestowal electric powers to others), Creation (Able to help other Star Allies create Friend Stars and the Star Allies Sparkler), Resistance to Morality Manipulation & Empathic Manipulation (Unaffected by the presence of the individual Jamba Hearts. Even after Kirby used an amped Friend Heart on the Mage-Sisters, which was notably done after having them defeated and unconscious, they weren't under the effects of extreme happiness and affection towards Kirby & allies, instead barely collaborating with them), Transmutation (Like all Star Allies, she isn't transmuted after being cooked inside Chef Kawasaki and Cook Kirby's pot, a process that regularly turns foes and items into food), heat and cold (Unaffected by the temperatures of Blizzno Moon and Star Lavadom), Black Holes (Able to outrun and withstand black holes from Marx)
As before, Statistics Amplification (With Power-Up Hearts, which increase strength, health or speed of all allies at once), Healing (With various food items and health Power-Up Hearts, which heals all vitality), Invulnerability with Invincibility Candy, Summoning (Can summon Helpers by directly throwing Friend Hearts to Copy Essences. Can summon a Dream Friend using the Dream Rod), Homing Attack (With Star Allies Sparkler)
Attack Potency: Multi-Solar System level (Fought Kirby & 3 Star Allies as superior to King Dedede and Meta Knight under the influence of Jamba Hearts, whose powers were boosted to the point of making them fight longer with their influence than what they could on their own. Superior to Francisca and Flamberge. Inferior to Void Termina as her power was used as a small fraction of what it took to revive him) | At least Multi-Solar System level (Received an increase in power and, while teaming up with the retaliators Francisca & Flamberge, they fought Kirby & 3 Star Allies as superior to Corrupt Hyness) | At least Multi-Solar System level (As before. Can assist Kirby & 2 fellow Star Allies in the defeat of Void Termina, Corrupt Hyness, the retaliators Three Mage-Sisters [at once, including herself], Morpho Knight EX and the stronger incarnations of Void Termina), able to negate durability with Friend Hearts
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Initially comparable to Kirby and the Star Allies, which includes characters such as Meta Knight, King Dedede, Bandana Waddle Dee, Gooey and Ribbon. Comparable to Francisca and was tasked with her same mission to find the dark hearts that rained down across the "galaxy" and bring them to Hyness. Can become a member of the Star Allies herself and be contend equally with Morpho Knight and Void Termina. Along with other Star Allies, she can chase and keep up with the Jamba Hearts several times, which were suddenly scattered across the universe)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Multi-Solar System Class (Traded many blows with Kirby & the Star Allies) | At least Multi-Solar System Class | At least Multi-Solar System Class
Durability: Multi-Solar System level (Received multiple attacks before being defeated. Later taking a casual hit from Hyness, having her life-force absorbed, and being used as a weapon & shield by Hyness and ultimately having more of her energy consumed by Void Termina. Zan Partizanne survived the whole experience) | At least Multi-Solar System level | At least Multi-Solar System level
Stamina: Very high (Comparable Kirby)
Range: Standard melee range physically, interstellar with projectiles and shockwaves (Scaling from Kirby)
Standard Equipment: Her Partisan and Thunder Drums.
- Optional Equipment: None | None | Power-Up Hearts, various food items, Invincibility Candy, Maxim Tomato, Dream Rod, Friend Star, and Star Allies Sparkler
- Can Create/Summon: Nothing | Nothing | A Friend Star, could also summon a Warp Star with Francisca & Flamberge
Intelligence: As a general and leader of the three Jambastion mages, presumably high (Multiple Jammerjab are part of the Jambastion cult, Zan Partizanne is their superior). Possesses vast combat skills due to being able to contend with, and defeat, Hyness, and Void Termina
Weaknesses: Water and "Artist's paint attacks" (Attacking her with moves of such element types may stun her when she was performing certain electricity-based attacks). Her loyal character allows her to prioritize the safety of her master above her own
Keys: In Kirby Star Allies' main story | Repentant Retaliator | Post-Heroes in Another Dimension
Note that there is no distinction between her keys in this section.
- Space Jump: A technique most Kirby characters have, Zan Partizanne transforms into a small ball of energy which turns out to be intangible, she uses this power to mobilize herself or regroup with mates faster.
- Friend Heart: Obtained at the end of Heroes in Another Dimension, Zan Partizanne generates a Friend Heart which is then quickly thrown to her objective(s). This can be done an unlimited amount of times as well as repeatedly. Upon contact (or near it), the Friend Heart will generate a major change in the empathy of the being(s) affected to the point of making them change their morality towards being an ally to Zan Partizanne. The Friend Hearts have also shown to make feel objectives extremely happy, make them have a deep appreciation for the one who used a Friend Heart on them, generate clothes in others, work on robots, heal & purify others, operate without making direct contact to others' bodies as well as affect more than one being at a time, and, by the end of the main story in Star Allies, overwrite the multi-galactic morality changing effects Void Termina forces on allies, thus having the potency of its own morality & empathic manipulation scaling from Void Termina, who gets physically harmed by the Friend Hearts. (It should be noticed that Void Termina getting harmed by the Friend Hearts could be a specific weakness of his, a characteristic of the Friend Hearts, or both, this is left unclear.) The last function the Friend Hearts have is that their targets will immediately be bestowed with the ability the generate and use Friend Hearts with all previously mentioned characteristics.
- Revival Spell: A technique that, depending on the game, either resurrects dead allies or merely heals them from being defeated & unconscious. Both uses are applied to their users as they are doing the same process over what seems to be the same spell given the same name. Initially appearing in the Team Kirby Clash mini-game, the Kirbys there could approach others Kirbys and revive them when being defeated, which meant falling into the floor with their souls leaving their bodies. On the Team Kirby Clash Deluxe & Super Kirby Clash games the Kirbys there could even obtain items to improve their ability to resurrect others. Before the latter game, in Kirby Star Allies, every playable character became able to "Revive" defeated allies, but these defeated allies don't lose their souls and it's notable how some are still breathing.
- Team Attack: In Star Allies when piggybacking an ally or more, they can briefly charge energy to shoot an energy beam. The more allies charging energy the more powerful the attack will be.
Heals all of her health when eaten.
Heal varying amounts of her health.
When collected, Zan Partizanne becomes invincible for a short time, and almost any enemy she touches will be instantly defeated, or at least damaged.
When used, Zan Partizanne summons one of the following Dream Friends to assist her:
The Final Weapon in Star Allies, used to take out Void Termina. The Star Allies Sparkler fires projectiles from the tip, fly around quickly and efficiently, and spin counterclockwise to avoid all damage on a relative scale (Sparkler Turn). Kirby canonically took the lead in the center of the Sparkler while his friends rode in the tail. Still, the leader can be rotated to imbue the shots with a different element depending on the leader (the technique is called Rider Switch). The Sparkler can fire different homing projectiles with varying power depending on charge time. An uncharged shot is called the Sparkler Comet, and it fires a star-shaped projectile. A charged shot is called the Sparkler Starshot, and it fires a projectile shaped like two intertwining stars. The strongest attack is called Team Star Allies!, which, if everyone who's riding charges together and releases at the same time, fires a giant laser at the opponent. Zan Partizanne uses this item on her own when used in The Ultimate Choice of Star Allies.
Used to increase her statistics. The effects are shared with allies.
- Speed Power-Up Hearts: Increases speed.
- Health Power-Up Hearts: Increases & heals all health.
- Attack Power-Up Hearts: Increases attack potency.
- All Power-Up Hearts: Gives all previous effects at once.
- Energized the Jambastion Fortress, which is half the size of Popstar, which in turn is considered to be the size of Jupiter or Saturn.
- Survived Void Termina's death explosion in the form of a supernova, being near the epicenter moments before it and distancing an unknown amount of space.