|“||Don't you realize it's useless to keep running away? You can't win and no one is going to rescue you. Now hold still and I'll make it quick and painless... or do you insist on continuing your little magic show?||„|
|~ Zala to Nami|
Zala, better known by her alias Miss Doublefinger, was the second highest ranking female agent in the secret organization known as Baroque Works. As an officer agent, she was partnered with Mr. 1. Like her partner, she's calm and professional, although feels sorry for Nami's awkwardness with her new weapon. She has eaten the Toge Toge no Mi which gives her the ability to grow spikes able to pierce walls on all her body or turn her body parts in big spikes.
She's introduced as a barista named Paula (which is not her real name) before revealing herself as Miss Doublefinger. After the events of Alabasta she's captured but, before she could be taken to Impel Down, Miss Goldenweek, along with Mr. 5 and Miss Valentine, helps her escape and she re-opens the Spider Cafe to work as a barista (this time for real).
She has a bounty of 35,000,000 berries over her head.
Power and Stats
Tier: At least High 8-C
Name: Zala, also known as Paula, Miss Doublefinger (former), epithet "Poison Spider Zala".
Origin: One Piece
Age: 26 (Pre-Timeskip), 28 (Post-Timeskip).
Classification: Assassin. Former Official Agent from Baroque Works. Spider Cafe's owner. Paramecia-Devil Fruit user.
Power and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Body Control (Can turn her body into spikes), Statistics Amplification, Acupuncture, Surface Scaling (Can walk on ceilings piercing it with her feet)
Speed: High Hypersonic (Via powerscaling)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Large Building Class+
Durability: At least Large Building level+
Range: Standard melee range, extended melee range with her Devil Fruit's powers.
Standard Equipment: None notable.
Weaknesses: Standard Devil Fruit users weaknesses. She's arrogant and tends to let the enemy shows their skills which led to her defeat against Nami.
Toge Toge no Mi (Spike-Spike Fruit): Zala ate the Toge Toge no Mi Devil Fruit, which is a Paramecia-type Devil Fruit. It grants the user the ability of deforming any part of their body into deadly sharp spikes. Zala mainly makes use of her Devil Fruit power in order to stab her opponents. She is occasionally seen making use of her power in order to obtain an enhanced speed as well by sprouting spikes from the bottom of her feet, granting her major velocity.
- Double Stinger: Zala turns her both hands into spikes and starts a barrage of stabs.
- Finger Stinger: Zala turns her fingers into spikes, which makes them like as claws to scratch and stab the enemy.
- Hedgehog Stinger: Zala grabs herself into fetal position and turns her body into a spikey ball as one of a hedgehog. With this she can roll in the ground to chase her enemy
- Sewing Stinger: Zala grows a spike in each foot to make her taller. Then she starts running towards her enemy to stab him while running.
- Stinger Stomp: Zala grows many spikes in one of her feet and stomps him.
- Sea Urching Stinger: Zala turns her hair into spikes and rushes against her enemy in order to 'turn it into a beehive'.
- Spike-u-puncture: Zala is able to "dope" herself which increases her muscle mass and strength to the point that she is able to demolish a whole building with a single movement.
- Stinger Rampage: With her enhanced strength Zala attacks using her spikey arms.