|“||Hmhmhm... Powerless and unintelligent Overlords...why don't you all come at me? I'll take you all down on my way to killing Killia.||„|
|~ Void Dark challenging the party|
Void Dark is the leader of The Lost and the main antagonist of Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance. He is the dreaded Demon Emperor who conquered numerous Netherworld in his quest for power, leading to the formation of an alliance of Overlords to oppose him.
Powers and Stats
Name: Void Dark
Classification: Demon, Demon Emperor
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Master at Martial Arts, and Weapons combat, Darkness Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement (can inflict poison, sleep, paralysis, charm, forget, cursing, and shrink), Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Immortality (Type 1), Possession, Teleportation, Energy Absorption, Mind Manipulation (Mind controlled his father to work for his army), Magic, Chi Manipulation, Localized Time Stop, The ability to, steal other's Overloads, Can resurrect the dead as obedient zombies, Telekinesis, Non-Physical Interaction, Portal Creation, and BFR, Summoning, Creation, Healing, Fire, Ice, Wind, Light, Time, and Soul Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Statistics Reduction, Power Nullification (via the shrink effect), Resistance to Cosmic Radiation, Size Manipulation, Power Nullification, Statistics Reduction, Death Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Air Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Poison Manipulation, Time Manipulation and Soul Manipulation, Dimensional Storage, Glyph Creation, Hellfire Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Homing Attack, Afterimage Creation, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Duplication, Attack Reflection, Instinctive Reaction (Their body automatically blocks incoming attacks without thinking), Precognition (Can see enemy attacks before they happen), Resistance Negation (His attacks can bypass Fire, ice, air, and light resistances), Death Manipulation (Can inflict the death blow status), Healing Negation (Lowers enemy healing magic to 50% power.), Damage Reduction (Can lower the damage of attacks of those effected by a status effect), Damage Boost (Passively boosts the damage of their fire, ice, air, and light attacks by 30%), Death Manipulation (Can inflict the deathblow status), Purification (Type 2; Can remove mind controlling curses, and Possession with Avidya Holy Water, and Macrocosm. Type 3; Can remove the Sleep, Shrink, Charm, Depraved, Curse, forget, paralysis, and poison Status effects)
Attack Potency: Multiverse level+ (Fought the party, which consisted of multiple Overlords, and overpowered Killia and stole his Overload prior to the start of the series, and has been depicted at being stronger then Killia until he masted the Ultimate Demon Technique to defeat him)
Lifting Strength: Pre-Stellar
Striking Strength: Multiversal+
Durability: Multiverse level+ (more than capable of enduring attacks from Killia and other overlord class beings)
Stamina: Very high
Range: Varies from Standard melee range to Multiversal+.
Standard Equipment: Copies of his spear, L’Avent Schere
Intelligence: Above Average
Weaknesses: A near psychotic obsession with his sister, Liezerota. Cannot properly control the massive amounts of magic he absorbed.
- Azathoth: Void Dark sucks his foes into a vortex before depositing them on the Moon or some other celestial object. He then summons a massive drill that proceeds to pierce through everything in its path, causing a massive explosion that engulfs everything around it.
- Energy Break: Void Dark charges his fist with dark energy and punches a target, which causes the energy to split into five orbs that convert themselves into spears of darkness that subsequently impale Void Dark's foe.
- Ruin Burst: After teleporting into space, Void Dark takes a spear from one of his servants before charging it with his energy, converting it into a massive lance of darkness. He then throws it as his target(s) with enough force to easily drill through planets and cause a massive explosion.
- Alma Ice Sculpture: Void Dark temporarily freezes time around his opponent, rendering them incapable of retaliating.
- Brigante Eclipse: Void Dark is able to steal the signature attacks and abilities of other Overlords, and all of his other Overloads were stolen from others, such as Killia's Alma Ice Sculpture.
- Broken Faith Magia: Void Dark revives all fallen allies as mindless zombies that he can direct against his foes.
- Devouring Kris: Void Dark drains the energy his foes use to fuel their abilities, restoring his own reserves in the process.
- Mastema's Hatred: Void Dark raises the damage all of his foes take from his attacks.
- Torturous Apathy: Void Dark weakens all foes nearby, leaving them vulnerable to his attacks.