Kanae x Tank = OTP
1. Kanae Throws Blitztank
STEP 1: Find Speed.
- Kanae's height = 215px = 1.76m (comparable to Akatsuki in height)
- Length between Kanae and Blitztank = 325px = 2.66m
- Kane rotated Blitztank in a circle in a specific timeframe
- We have the radius of the circle from the 1st pic, which is 2.66m
- Find length of semicircle, as she rotated Blitztank half a circular distance.
- Timeframe = 59.233 - 59.133 = 0.1 seconds.
Length of semicircle = Pi*radius = (3.1416)*(2.66m) = 8.3566m
This was done in 0.1 second, thus the Blitztank was thrown at 83.566m/s.
STEP 2: Mass of Blitztank
- Let's use hollowness of 1/4 here. Seems like the tank is rather compact for the most part.
- Hollowness of 1/4 means that if you fit 4 of these tanks in the 470px x 295px box, it'd end up being a solid mass.
- Using the volume of a rectangle here.
- Too lazy to find the actual volume for this, especially for the cone thing sticking out.
- Volume of rectangle = length*width*height
- Kanae's height = 215px = 1.76m
Volume = (3.847m)*(1.31m)*(2.415m) = 12.17m^3.
Factor in hollowness, and I get 3.043m^3.
Density of steel = 8050kg/m^3
Mass = Density*Volume = 24492.125 kg.
STEP 3: Rotational Kinetic Energy
From the first slideshow
- ΚE = 1/2*Ι*ω^2
- ω = angular velocity = radians per second = (average theta)/(average time)
- I = moment of inertia = (mass)(radius^2)
- ω = 180 degrees/0.1 seconds = 1800 degrees/second
- ω = 1800*(Pi/180) = 31.4159 rads/s
- I = (24492.125 kg)(2.66m^2) = 173296 kg/m^2
- KE = 0.5*(173296)*(31.4159^2) = 85518240 Joules. Small Building level
This applies to EVERYONE in Blitzkampf in terms of AP and durability since they can hurt each other with their strikes.
STEP 4: Encore
Kanae flips the tank again. From the second slideshow
- Timeframe = 36.833-36.766 = 0.067 seconds
- ω = 180 degrees/0.067 seconds = 2686.6 degrees/second
- ω = 2686.6*(Pi/180) = 46.89 rads/s
- I= (24492.125 kg)(2.66m^2) = 173296 kg/m^2
- KE= 0.5*(173296)*(46.89^2) = 190506011 Joules. Small Building level
2. Sai Strikes!
STEP 1: Speed
- It took only 1 frame for Sai to strike.
- 1 frame = 0.033 seconds.
- Akatsuki's height = 136+67.3 = 203.3px = 1.76m
- Sai's movement = 200px = 1.73m
However Sai moved his arms in a semicircle. So to find the actual distance that Sai covered, we find the length of the semicircle from Sai's movement.
Length of semicircle = Pi*radius = (3.1416)*(1.73m/2) = 2.72m
- Velocity = Distance/Time = 2.72m/0.033s
- Velocity = 82.42m/s. Subsonic
- Speed of Kanae = 83.566m/s; Subsonic
- Speed of Sai = 82.42m/s; Subsonic
- KE of Blitztank being thrown around = 85,518,240 Joules; Small Building level
- KE of Blitztank being thrown around 2 = 190,506,011 Joules; Small Building level
These values scale to everyone in the Blitzkampf series.