Text In Boxes
I was asked to calc some feats for Dragon Quest 11, so let's do them.
Fire Emblem Three Houses Dodging Calcs
In Fire Emblem Three Houses, the characters are able to dodge both Meteors and the Immaculate One's Light right as it is above their head, so I will find out what that results in. Everyone dodges the same distance whenever they dodge an attack, so I will use Dimitri's dodge animation to get an average distance moved.
Dimitri's Height = 1.88 Meters = 949 px
1.88 Meters/949 px = 0.00198 Meters per px
Distance Moved = 594.12 px = 1.18 Meters
The characters don't begin to dodge until the spell is right above the head of the person, so I'll lowball to 1 Foot, which is 0.3048 Meters
Calculation = ((Distance the character moved in Meters)*(Speed of Attack))/(Distance attack was from person)
Speed of Ablation = 2000 m/s
((1.18 Meters)*(2000 m/s))/(0.3048 Meters) = 7742.8 m/s or Mach 22.75 (Hypersonic+)
Dodging Immaculate One's Light
Speed of Ablation = 300000000 m/s
((1.18 Meters)*(300000000 m/s))/(0.3048 Meters) = 1161417322.83 m/s or 3.9 % SoL (Sub-Relativistic)
Hypersonic+ scales to Fodder tier, Sub-Relativistic scales to God tiers.
FDKM Natsu splits Ikusa-Tsunagi's Clouds
In Fairy Tail chapter 434 to 435, Natsu destroys Ikusa-Tsunagi and splits a cloud imn the process. The cloud was split towards the horizon, so that means the distance is 20,000 Meters. The cloud was never specified whether or not it was split omnidirectionally, so I'll do a Low-End and High-End for both scenarios.
Distance = 20,000 Meters
Average height of Storm Clouds is 8000 Meters.
Volume = pi*(viewing distance)^2*(cloud thickness)
Volume = pi*(20,000^2)*(8000 M) = 1.0053096e+13
So then we multiply the volume by 1.003 to get Mass
1.0053096e+13*1.003 = 1.0083256e+13
The Cloud Split took 1 Panel, so I'll assume a timeframe of 5 Seconds.
20,000 Meters/5 Seconds = 4000 m/s
KE = (1/12)*Cloud Mass*(Speed of Cloud Movement)^2
KE = (1/12)*1.0083256e+13*(4000)^2 = 3.2 Gigatons (Large Mountain level+)
KE = (0.5)*Cloud Mass*(Speed of Cloud Movement)^2
KE = (0.5)*1.0083256e+13*(4000)^2 = 19.3 Gigatons (Island level)
I don't really care which direction we use.
In chapter 166 of Rave Master, Endless points and slashes a crater into the ground, the slash above the ground matches the crater created below the earth, so this will be a right triangular prism. Also curvature is obviously wrong, so that will not be used. Photo 1:
Mountain Height = 609 Meters = 41 px 609 Meters/41 px = 14.85 Meters per px Triangular Prism Base Length = 1278.23 px = 18981.7 Meters Triangular Prism Left Side = 1088.25 px = 16160.5 Meters Triangular Prism Right Side = 991.52 px = 14724.07 Meters Photo 2:
Shuda = 1.7 Meters = 68.61 px 1.7 Meters/68.61 px = 0.0248 Meters per px Megido Height = 140.86 px = 3.49 Meters Photo 3:
Megido Height = 3.49 Meters = 76.21 px 3.49 Meters/76.21 px = 0.0458 Meters per px Triangular Prism Width = 48 px = 2.20 Meters Volume of Triangular Prism = 254000000 Meters^3 It was pulverization
We need to convert to Cm^3
1 M^3 = 1000000 Cm^3
254000000*1000000 = 2.54e+14 Cm^3
2.54e+14 Cm^3 * 214 (Pulverization of Rock) = 5.4356e+16 Joules
Power of Endless = 5.4356e+16 Joules = 13 Megatons (City level)
In Fairy Tail: 100 Year Quest Aldoron disperses a huge storm cloud.
Average Mountain Height = 609 Meters = 20 px
609 Meters/20 px = 30.45 Meters per px
Aldoron Hand Width = 397.52 px = 12104.484 Meters
Aldoron Hand Width = 12104.484 Meters = 107 px
12104.484 Meters/107 px = 113.13 Meters per px
Aldoron Length = 719.67 px = 81416.8 Meters
Aldoron Length = 81416.8 Meters = 605.93 px
81416.8 Meters/605.93 px = 134.37 Meters per px
Cloud Length = 983 px = 132082.4 Meters
Average height of Storm Clouds is 2000 Meters.
Volume = pi*(viewing distance)^2*(cloud thickness)
Volume = pi*(132082.4^2)*(2000 M) = 1.0961495e+14
So then we multiply the volume by 1.003 to get Mass
1.0961495e+14*1.003 = 1.0994379e+14
The Cloud Split took 2 Panels, so I'll assume a timeframe of 10 Seconds.
132082.4 Meters/10 Seconds = 13208.24 m/s
KE = 0.5*Cloud Mass*(Speed of Cloud Movement)^2
KE = 0.5*1.0994379e+14*(13208.24)^2 = 2.3 Teratons (Mountain level)
Naruto and Sasuke Key Revisions
Naruto (Part II)
Tier: At least 7-C, 7-A with Sage Mode | At least 7-A | At least 7-A | At least Low 6-B, High 6-A with Sage Mode | 5-C, far higher with Six Paths Kurama Avatar
Attack Potency: At least Town level (His Rasengan clashed equally with Sasuke's Chidori, with both of them admitting to each other that they were evenly matched), Mountain level+ (Stronger than Jiraiya, as he attained a perfect Sage Mode, and Pain also commented that nobody else he'd faced had given him such trouble) | At least Mountain level+ (Fought Orochimaru and overpowered the Deva Path) | At least Mountain level+ (Stronger than his Sage Mode, and should be stronger than his four tailed form, as he attained a vast majority of Kurama's chakra, leaving him in an emaciated condition) | At least Small Country level+ (Countered the combined Bijuudama of five Bijuu with a single one of his own without being at full power, and contributed to the majority of the energy used to perform this feat), Multi-Continent level with Sage Mode (Tore off Obito's chakra arms alongside Minato Namikaze and fought him head-on) | Moon level+ (Received half of Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki's power alongside Sasuke. Momentarily matched Kaguya's Gentle Fist with his chakra arms and sliced her arm off with a chakra claw. His Rasenshuriken was able to completely obliterate Madara's Chibaku Tensei, creating immense blasts), far higher with Six Paths Kurama Avatar (Matched Sasuke's Six Path's Susano'o and clashed evenly with his Indra's Arrow)
Key: Base | Nine Tails Transformations | Nine-Tails Chakra Mode | Bijuu Mode | Six Paths Sage Mode
Sasuke (Part II)
Tier: At least 7-C, 7-A with CS2 or with Kirin | 7-A | At least 7-A, High 6-A with Juugo Curse Mark | 5-C, far higher with Six Paths Susano'o
Attack Potency: At least Town level (Portrayed above the members of Team 7), Mountain level+ with CS2 (Should be stronger than his previous Cursed Seal transformation before the timeskip) or with Kirin (Destroyed the Uchiha Fortress and the mountain below) | Mountain level+ (Should be comparable to Itachi) | At least Mountain level+ (Stronger than before), Multi-Continent level with Juugo Curse Mark (Destroyed Obito Uchiha's Truth-Seeking Ball alongside Naruto) | Moon level+ (Comparable to Naruto, and created a moon alongside him), far higher with Six Path Susano'o (Absorbed all the chakra from the nine tailed beasts and combined it with his Susano'o)
Key: Pre-Mangekyo Sharingan | Mangekyo Sharingan | Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan | Rinnegan
Naruto (New Era)
Tier: Unknown, 5-C with Bijuu Sage Mode | Unknown, 5-C with Six Paths Sage Mode
Attack Potency: Unknown (Can borrow chakra from his other forms), Moon level+ with Bijuu Sage Mode (Stronger than Toneri, and overpowered his attack that cut the moon in half without fighting at full power, as he had released Kurama to fight against Hamura's statue) | Unknown, Moon level+ with Six Paths Sage Mode (Much stronger than his previous state. Fought and overpowered Momoshiki Ōtsutsuki)
Key: The Last | New Era
What do y'all think
|“||I'm gettin' all fired up!||„|
|~ Natsu before a fight|
Natsu Dragneel is a Mage of the Fairy Tail Guild, wherein he is a member of Team Natsu. He is the younger brother of Zeref Dragneel, having originally died 400 years ago, being subsequently revived as his brother's most powerful Etherious, E.N.D. Natsu was raised by Igneel, taught Dragon Slayer Magic, and is among the five Dragon Slayers sent to the future from four hundred years past, having an additional purpose in the assistance of the defeat of Acnologia.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-B, 7-B with LFDM or DF | 7-B, higher with LFDM or Hellfire, 7-A with DF | High 7-A, higher with FDKM or Dragonization, High 6-C with DF, Low 6-B, likely 6-A with SDFF | At least High 7-A | High 6-C, Low 6-B with FDKM | At least Low 6-B, likely 6-A
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Smell and Hearing, Extrasensory Perception, Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Magic, Fire Manipulation, Heat Manipulation (He can increase or decrease the temperature of his magic. In X792, his fire can vaporize sand, which makes it comparable in temperature to lightning. His FDKM's is far hotter than his normal flames) Absorption (Can absorb virtually any kind of fire, as well as other kinds of magic), Rage Power (The temperature and volume of his flames are affected by how emotionally charged he is), Limited Flight (via propulsion), Limited Durability Negation against Dragons (His Magic is especially effective against those with dragon-like properties, bypassing their defenses), Limited Power Mimicry (Can replicate the properties of other flames after consuming them), Transformation (Can enter Lightning Flame Dragon Mode and Dragon Force), Lightning Manipulation (Via Lightning Flame Dragon Slayer Mode), Limited Power Nullification (Burned away Zero's Existence Erasure magic, Sting's stigma, as well as Zeref's Death Magic and Time Magic), Instinctive Reaction (Via turning off his own mind), Limited Space-Time Manipulation (Broke out of Macbeth's Genesis Zero spell, which sends the opponent to a different dimension), Resistance to Fire Manipulation (Natsu is almost completely unharmed by any form of fire and most displays of magical fire), Limited Resistance to Cold Temperatures (Natsu has demonstrated indifference to naturally cold temperatures and has a measure of resistance against ice and cold-based attacks), Death Manipulation (Via Igneel's Scarf), Soul Absorption (Resisted Franmalth's attempts to absorb his soul), Lightning Manipulation (Via Lightning Flame Dragon Slayer Mode), Existence Erasure (Withstood Macbeth's Genesis Zero spell for a prolonged period of time)
Same as before, Regeneration Negation (Nullifies up to Mid-Low regeneration. Natsu stopped Zeref's regeneration from healing severe burns and deep injuries), Soul Manipulation (Damaged Zeref's as well as his Soul), Resistance to Death Manipulation (Resisted Zeref's Death Magic), Ice Manipulation (When Invel froze Natsu with Ice Magic, he was able to thaw himself after some time), and Time Stop (Was completely unaffected by Dimaria's Âge Seal)
Attack Potency: Small City level (Fought and damaged Zancrow), City level with LFDM (Fought and overpowered Base Hades) or DF (Should be comparable to his LFDM) | City level (Stronger than Gray Fullbuster. Fought and damaged Etherious Form Jackal), higher with LFDM (Far stronger than his Base Form. Stomped Etherious Form Tempester) or Hellfire (Overpowered and defeated Future Rogue), Mountain level with DF (Overpowered Etherious Form Mard Geer) | Large Mountain level (Defeated Enhanced Neinhart and damaged Jacob Lessio), at least Large Mountain level+ with FDKM (At least 2x stronger than before due to Fire Dragon King Mode. One-shot Ikusa-Tsunagi and Jacob Lessio) or Dragonization (Comparable to his E.N.D. Form. Defeated Dragon Cry Powered Animus), Large Island level with DF (Comparable to Zeref Dragneel), Small Country level, likely Continent level with SDFF (Overpowered and defeated Fairy Heart Zeref) | At least Large Mountain level+ (Comparable to FDKM Natsu) | Large Island level (Overpowered Zeref Dragneel), Small Country level with FDKM (At least 2x stronger than before due to Fire Dragon King Mode) | At least Small Country level, likely Continent level (One-shot Post Space Between Time Absorption Human Acnologia)
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Dodged Laxus's lightning), higher with LFDM or DF | Massively Hypersonic+ (Should be comparable to Dragon Force Wendy. Kept up with Dragon Force Sting and Rogue simultaneously), higher with LFDM or Hellfire, even higher with DF (Blitzed Etherious Mard Geer) | Sub-Relativistic (Comparable to a weakened Erza), higher with FDKM or Dragonization (Blitzed Animus), Sub-Relativistic+ with DF (Comparable to Zeref Dragneel), higher with SDFF (Outsped Fairy Heart Zeref) | Sub-Relativistic (Kept pace with X792 Devil Slayer Gray) | Sub-Relativistic+ (Faster than Zeref), higher with FDKM | Sub-Relativistic+ (Blitzed Post Space Between Time Absorption Human Acnologia)
Lifting Strength: Class K (Lifted Dorma Anim), Class M with LFDM or DF (Comparable to Base Hades) | At least Class K (Lifted multiple large boulders one at a time), Class M with LFDM, Hellfire, or DF | At least Class M (Withstood the full force of Bluenote's Gravity Magic without being fazed), Class G with Dragonization, DF, or SDFF (Lifted Animus with the force of his punch) | At least Class M | Class G | Class G
Striking Strength: Small City Class (Managed to break through Gajeel Redfox's scales with a barrage of punches), City Class with LFDM or DF (Easily beat down Base Hades in melee combat) | City Class (Overpowered both Sting and Rogue while they were using their Dragon Force), higher with LFDM or Hellfire (Defeated Future Rogue), Mountain Class with DF (Damaged Etherious Mard Geer) | Large Mountain Class (Knocked back Enhanced Neinhart and Jacob Lessio), at least Large Mountain Class+ with FDKM or Dragonization (At least 2x stronger than before due to Fire Dragon King Mode), Large Island Class with DF, Small Country Class, likely Continent Class with SDFF (Traded blows with Fairy Heart Zeref) | At least Large Mountain Class+ (Traded blows with X792 Devil Slayer Gray) | Large Island Class (Injured Zeref with his strikes), Small Country Class with FDKM (At least 2x stronger than before due to Fire Dragon King Mode) | At least Small Country Class, likely Continent Class (Defeated Post Space Between Time Absorption Human Acnologia in one hit)
Durability: Small City level (Tanked Zancrow's Flame God's Bellow), City level with LFDM (Tanked hits from Base Hades) or DF (Took hits from Jellal and Zero) | City level (Took no damage from Sting's Holy Nova. Survived multiple blasts from Jackal), higher with LFDM or Hellfire (Took hits from Etherious Tempester, Torafuzar, and Future Rogue), Mountain level with DF (Took hits from Etherious Mard Geer) | Large Mountain level (Took hits from Jacob and Enhanced Neinhart), at least Large Mountain level+ with FDKM or Dragonization (Took hits from Animus), Large Island level with DF (Comparable to Zeref Dragneel), Small Country level, likely Continent level with SDFF (Took hits from Fairy Heart Zeref. Tanked several attacks from Post Space Between Time Absorption Human Acnologia) | At least Large Mountain level+ (Took hits from X792 Devil Slayer Gray) | Large Island level (Took many attacks from Zeref), Small Country level with FDKM | At least Small Country level, likely Continent level (Should be far more durable than before)
Stamina: Extremely large (Has been shown to fight multiple opponents without resting and continue fighting despite taking severe and life-threatening injuries. Used several consecutive spells against Gildarts, and even after being hit by his disassembly magic, he managed to use his secret art without showing any signs of exhaustion. He battled Cobra for an extended period while being affected by his poison. Used a secret technique in his Lightning Flame Dragon Mode against Hades even after using almost all his magic and being nearly immobile. Battled Acnologia alongside his guild with little time to rest and without fully healing his injuries from his previous fight. He has battled Jackal even after being hits by multiple of his explosions. Fought through the second day of the war against the Alvarez Empire, including opponents the likes of the remaining members of the Spriggan 12, Zeref and Acnologia [with only one rest due to being in a coma from nearly becoming a demon] and still had little strength left despite using advanced-level spells and suffering severe wounds). He can eat fire to restore his magic power and stamina
Range: Up to several hundreds of meters to several kilometers with ranged attacks and senses (His Lightning Flame Dragon's Roar reached across Tenrou Island. After the second time-skip, a casual fire attack could hit someone from across the horizon, and his Blaze Dragon King's Demolition Fist cut a swathe across Lake Scilliora, which evaporated from the sheer heat of Natsu's attack)
- Igneel's Scarf: A scarf given to Natsu by Igneel, which he always wears to remember him. It wards off misfortune, even nullifying Zeref's Ankhseram Black Magic. Still, the exposure to such a dark curse caused it to be tainted black, preventing him from receiving external healing until the curse was removed.
Intelligence: Natsu is a bull-headed, hot-blooded, and reckless youth with a short attention span and poor common sense. He is often regarded as an idiot by those close to him and rarely ponders over the little details before charging into a fight. Nevertheless, he is an incredibly skilled hand-to-hand combatant and a magic-user who can easily take on entire cohorts of armed soldiers efficiently. Being recognized as one of the guild's best brawlers and was a candidate to become an S-Rank Mage. He was able to read and memorize the fine details of Sting's fighting style after clashing with him for a few minutes at best. He has shown himself to be an excellent leader, spearheading improvised tactics against powerful foes like Dorma Anim and leading the assault on the Spriggan fleet alongside his fellow Dragon Slayers
Weaknesses: Natsu gets vulnerable to motion sickness as a consequence of his Dragon Slayer Magic, and even thinking about transportation can make him nauseous. Eating magic that isn't fire can temporarily give him a power boost but will make him ill in the long-run. He is very reckless and not so bright outside of combat. Using his most potent attacks leave him drained. Damaging the Book of E.N.D. causes damage to him. As a member of Fairy Tail, the destruction of the holy tree of Sirius Island will weaken him. Fire Magic is inherently weak against Water Magic | His awakening as E.N.D. forces him to only focus on killing Zeref and those who interfere. Vulnerable to Demon Slaying Weapons and Magics in his E.N.D form
Fire Dragon Slayer Magic (火の滅竜魔法 Ka no Metsuryū Mahō): Natsu is adept with his Dragon Slayer Magic and makes use of it in many different ways in combat. As with all Dragon Slayers, he can consume his particular element, except that which he has created, to replenish his energy reserves, and deal more damage to Dragons. The heat of his fire can increase in temperature, which is proportional to Natsu's emotional state. Natsu subconsciously used this against Erigor; his flame's heat significantly rose as he got more enraged. This is also called the Flame of Emotion. He incorporates the flames he ignites into his fighting style, considerably increasing the damage of his blows. As such, Natsu's Magic revolves around the usage of fire that can spout from any part of his body. Natsu's ability to eat flames gives him immunity to most types of fire and allows him to spew fire from his lungs. This fire is exceptionally scorching. It is thought to be equivalent to that of a real dragon, being able to cleanly through metal and vaporize sand on contact. He can even use his flames to create a propulsive effect. The type of fire he uses can be changed. For example, it can be solidified to cling to surfaces. Also, the sudden change in temperature caused by his rapid bursts of flame affects nearby air currents can manipulate air currents to an extent.
- Fire Dragon's Roar (火竜の咆哮 Karyū no Hōkō): Natsu's signature Dragon's Roar in which he quickly gathers and releases a large number of flames from his mouth at his target.
- Fire Dragon's Iron Fist (火竜の鉄拳 Karyū no Tekken): Natsu engulfs his fists in flames and punches the target. While he was wearing a cat mask, Natsu renamed this ability Cat Fire (猫ファイアー Neko Faiā).
- Fire Dragon's Claw (火竜の鉤爪 Karyū no Kagizume): Natsu ignites his feet in flames, thereby increasing the power of his kicks. The flames can also be used for jet-propulsion purposes.
- Fire Dragon's Wing Attack (火竜の翼撃 Karyū no Yokugeki): Natsu rushes towards his target and grabs them, before subsequently setting hands ablaze, sending them flying.
- Fire Dragon's Sword Horn (火竜の剣角 Karyū no Kenkaku): Natsu lights his entire body ablaze and headbutts the target at high speed.
- Fire Dragon's Flame Elbow (火竜の炎肘 Karyū no Enchū): Natsu creates a stream of fire from his elbow, propelling him forward and increasing the strength of his punches.
- Fire Dragon's Crushing Fang (火竜の砕牙 Karyū no Saiga): With his hand lit ablaze, Natsu swipes at the target in a claw-like fashion, burning them.
- Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame (火竜の煌炎 Karyū no Kōen): Natsu ignites both his hands in flames and then brings them together, creating a fiery explosion. In the anime, rather than generating an explosion, Natsu creates a large fireball to throw at his enemies.
- Fire Dragon's Grip Strike (火竜の握撃 Karyū no Akugeki): Grabbing his enemy and supporting his arm with his other, Natsu blasts the foe at a close range.
Dragon Slayer's Secret Art (滅竜奥義 Metsuryū Ōgi):
- Crimson Lotus: Fire Dragon's Fist (紅蓮火竜拳 Guren Karyū Ken): Natsu rapidly punches his target, with his hands lit ablaze, creating a fiery explosion after each subsequent contact.
- Crimson Lotus: Exploding Flame Blade (紅蓮爆炎刃 Guren Bakuenjin): Natsu circularly swipes his arms, creating a powerful, and a highly destructive, torrent of flames that barrages his target. Natsu habitually uses this spell as a finishing move.
- Dragon God's Brilliant Flame (竜神の煌炎 Ryūjin no Kōen): An alternate version of "Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame," Natsu engulfs one hand in the flames from his Fire Dragon Slayer Magic, and the other in flames from "Flame God Slayer Magic", and brings the two flames together, generating a highly destructive blast that is capable of destroying a large area.
Lightning Fire Dragon Mode (モード雷炎竜 Mōdo Raienryū): After eating Laxus Dreyar's lightning and having the flames and lightning inside his body fuse together, Natsu gained the ability to use his Fire Dragon Slayer Magic enhanced with lightning. When in a state of anger, Natsu can summon forth this power, however, it leaves him heavily exhausted afterward. After unlocking his Second Origin, Natsu experiences a noticeably less amount of strain.
- Lightning Fire Dragon's Roar (雷炎竜の咆哮 Raienryū no Hōkō): Natsu's alternate, lightning-enhanced version of his "Fire Dragon's Roar." Natsu gathers and combines lightning and fire in his mouth, subsequently releasing them in a large, destructive, sparking blast. This spell is capable of traveling great distances, wreaking havoc wherever it passes, as shown when it crossed half of Tenrou Island, generating a large explosion. A single use is enough to heavily strain Natsu's body and completely drain him of all his Magic Power; however, this lessened over time.
- Lightning Fire Dragon's Fist: Natsu's alternate version of his "Fire Dragon's Iron Fist." Natsu engulfs his hand in lightning and flame; in addition to being burned after being struck, his opponent's are also struck by a bolt of lightning.
- Lightning Fire Dragon's Firing Hammer (雷炎竜の撃鉄 Raienryū no Gekitetsu): Natsu engulfs his fist and forearm in fire and lightning and devastatingly strikes his opponent.
- Lightning Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame: Natsu's alternate, more powerful version of his "Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame." Natsu engulfs his left hand in lightning and his right hand in flames, and, after bringing the two together, generates a large, destructive, sparking blast around his opponent.
Dragon Slayer's Secret Art Revision (滅竜奥義 改 Metsuryū Ōgi Kai):
- Crimson Lotus: Exploding Lightning Blade (紅蓮爆雷刃 Guren Bakuraijin): Natsu's alternate, lighting-enhanced version of his "Crimson Lotus: Exploding Flame Blade." Natsu engulfs one hand in lightning and the other in flames. By swinging his arms around, Natsu creates a highly destructive vortex of fire and lightning, which greatly damages the opponent and pushes them away with tremendous force.
Dragon Force (ドラゴンフォース Doragon Fōsu): By consuming Etherion or the Flame of Rebuke, Natsu can enter Dragon Force. This ability is said to be the final and most powerful state a Dragon Slayer can attain, and it has been said that their power becomes comparable to that of a real Dragon's. According to Natsu himself, he multiplied his strength by two or three times after he ate the Flame of Rebuke generated by a member of the Ten Wizard Saints like Jellal. After the battle against Tartaros, Natsu gained the ability to enter Dragon Force at will. In X792, this form gives Natsu the power to fight on par with Zeref Dragneel.
- Hidden Fire Form - Crimson Lotus: Phoenix Blade ("不知火型" - 紅蓮鳳凰剣 "Shiranui Gata:" Guren Hōō Ken): Natsu ignites his entire body with the "Flame of Rebuke," and then charges towards the target, sending them into the air with a sharp uppercut. Natsu then, in a similar manner to "Fire Dragon's Sword Horn," headbutts his target. This spell was able to overpower Zero's strongest spell, "Genesis Zero," something that "Crimson Lotus: Exploding Flame Blade" could not, although this could be because "Crimson Lotus: Phoenix Blade" relies on piercing power, rather than explosive power.
Hellfire Form: After consuming Atlas Flame's Fire, Natsu gains a boost in power stronger than his Lightning Fire Dragon Mode. Atlas explained that his flames are equivalent to the "flames of hell" and have the unique property of being able to dispel any Magic attack done to his person; therefore, Natsu in this form should have this power as well. While in this form, Natsu had enough power to take down both Future Rogue and Motherglare with a huge Fire Dragon's Sword Horn.
Fire Dragon King Mode (モード炎竜王 Mōdo Enryūō): After training for a year, Natsu can boost himself with the power of a Fire Dragon King. As a result of the sheer potency of the ability itself, before even properly utilizing the power to its fullest, the user radiates incredible heat. When the mode is activated, in a radius expanding meters, the ground itself becomes lit in a circular crimson inferno; bodies of water near the user, like a lake, quickly evaporates away, leaving nothing behind; and the clothes of anyone nearby burn off from the heat. This form has the power to defeat a member of the Spriggan 12 with one attack.
- Fire Dragon King's Demolition Fist (炎竜王の崩拳 Enryūō no Hōken): Natsu first charges his fist, releasing a huge amount of fire in the process. After a brief delay, he punches his target with immense force, shattering his foe in the process.
- Fire Dragon King's Roar (炎竜王の咆哮 Enryūō no Hōkō): An enhanced and empowered version of his "Fire Dragon's Roar" that Natsu used to take down an entire battalion's worth of soldiers of the Alvarez Empire and destroyed a vast space of earth in the process.
Igneel's Power: After ten months of training to store and manipulate Igneel's remaining power bequeathed to him, Natsu is capable of using the power of the Fire Dragon King himself. In this form, Natsu has a dragon tattoo on his right arm, and his fire becomes a darker color of red. However, because it is not Natsu's power, he is only capable of using it once. It was powerful enough to pummel Zeref senselessly and even completely incinerate forbidden Magic such as Ankhseram Black Magic. Natsu was kept from dealing the finishing blow by Happy out of concern for the latter's safety, leaving its ability to kill Zeref unknown.
E.N.D. Form: Natsu as an Etherious can access his demonic power after the mass of Magic in his chest was enlarged by Brandish's Command T. Like all Etherious, his desire to kill his creator in Zeref is activated; however, he still retains his ability to think and function properly to his will. His arms and facial features become more demonic, and his flames gain a darker appearance, while his attack power also increases. He has been seen to control it at will when he deactivated it after Erza stopped his battle with Gray.
Dragonization: Natsu has been shown the ability to enter a form where his body's left side becomes more dragon-like. In this form, Natsu's left side gains a dragon claw, wing, horn, and gets covered in dragon scales. While in this form, Natsu can fly at extreme speeds, and his fire has a chance to turn a blue shade. Natsu's power in this form increases far beyond his normal power as he can completely overpower and defeat Animus, who had absorbed the power of Dragon Cry. It is unknown if this form exists due to Natsu absorbing power from the Dragon Cry, or if it was due to the Dragon Seed, or if the form was just an illusion. It is also unknown if Natsu can enter this form again.
Savage Dragon Fire Form: When Natsu's Flames of Emotion reach their peak, he can ignite his soul and gain an increase in a power greater than ever before. When in this form, Natsu was able to overpower Zeref, who had both Fairy Heart and The Space Between Time at his disposal. As well, he can completely Negate Zeref's Regeneration, Time Magic, and Death Magic. This power is so fierce that it can even damage Natsu himself, as after overpowering and defeating Zeref, Natsu's arm was severely damaged to the point that he couldn't use it anymore. Later, this form fought and briefly matched Post Space Between Time Absorption Human Form Acnologia, and also tanked several of his attacks.
- Blaze of Savage Emotions: Natsu's Savage Dragon Fire version of his "Fire Dragon King's Demolition Fist." Natsu charges up all his power and punches his opponent with a powerful blow. This attack can burn time itself and has the power to damage the opponent's soul as well as destroy everything in its path.
Seven Flames Dragon Mode: After accepting the powers of Gajeel, Wendy, Laxus, Cobra, Sting, and Rogue, Natsu can enter a form, stronger than all previous ones. In this form, Natsu has access to Fire, Iron, Sky, Lightning, Poison, Light, and Shadow Dragon Slaying Magics, and can use them all simultaneously. While Natsu is in this form, Dragon Force is also activated. This form is so strong; it was able to defeat Acnologia in one blow.
- Ultimate Seven Flame Dragon's Fist: Natsu puts all of his power into the shape of a giant dragon fist, and then strikes his opponent with it, which creates a huge impact and explosion.
Key: In X784 | In X791 | In X792 | E.N.D. | Igneel's Power | Seven Flames Dragon Mode
Note: "LFDM" stands for Lightning Fire Dragon Mode, "DF" stands for Dragon Force, "FDKM" stands for Fire Dragon King Mode, and "SDFF" stands for Savage Dragon Fire Form.
Fire Emblem Three Houses Scaling
At least 7-C: Pre-Timeskip Students
At least 7-C, possibly 7-B: Pre-Timeskip Lords
7-B: Base Byleth
7-B, possibly far higher: Post-Timeskip Students
At least 7-A, possibly Low 6-B: Sothis Fused Byleth, Immaculate One, Nemesis, Seiros, Thales, Post-Timeskip Lords, Maybe Jeritza
Wanked X792 Natsu
Tier: 6-A, higher with FDKM, High 6-A with DF, 5-C with Dragonization, Low 2-C with SDFF | At least 6-A | High 6-A, higher with FDKM | At least Low 2-C
Attack Potency: Continent level (Comparable to Assault Mode Wall, who can fire Etherion), at least Continent level+ with FDKM (At least 2x stronger than before due to Fire Dragon King Mode), Multi-Continent level with DF (Comparable to Zeref Dragneel, who is stronger than Irene who is 100x stronger than Wendy Belserion, who is comparable to Base Natsu), Moon level with Dragonization (Far stronger than an Animus who absorbed Dragon Cry, which can vaporize all of Ishgar), Universe level+ with SDFF (Overpowered and defeated Fairy Heart Zeref, who could destroy an entire Space-Time Continuum with Neo Eclipse) | At least Continent level+ (Comparable to FDKM Natsu) | Multi-Continent level (Overpowered Zeref Dragneel), higher with FDKM (At least 2x stronger than before due to Fire Dragon King Mode) | At least Universe level+ (One-shot Post Space Between Time Absorption Human Acnologia, who absorbed and gained the power of an entire Space-Time Continuum)
Speed: Massively FTL (Far faster than Sting, who can move at the speed of light), higher with FDKM, Dragonization, or DF (Far faster than before), Immeasurable with SDFF (Outsped Fairy Heart Zeref, who exists beyond Time) | Massively FTL (Kept pace with X792 Devil Slayer Gray) | Massively FTL (Faster than Zeref), higher with FDKM | Immeasurable (Moved within the Space Between Time, which is a Timeless Void)
Key: In X792 | E.N.D. | Igneel's Power | Seven Flames Dragon Mode
We must make these changes now
Natsu Power Levels
1 = 1 Kiloton
- Base: 2,400
- Dragon Force: 25,800
- Lightning Fire Dragon Mode: 28,200
- Base: 26,000
- Lightning Fire Dragon Mode: 39,000
- Hellfire Form: 52,000
- Dragon Force: 224,900
- Base: 2,020,000
- Fire Dragon King Mode: 4,040,000
- E.N.D. Form: 4,200,000
- Dragonization: 4,300,000
- Dragon Force: 550,970,000
- Igneel's Power: 560,000,000
- Igneel's Power+Fire Dragon King Mode: 1,120,000,000
- Savage Dragon Fire Form: 1,400,000,000,000
- Seven Flames Dragon Mode: 14,000,000,000,000
100 Year Quest
- Base: 8,080,000
- Lightning Fire Dragon Mode: 12,120,000
- Fire Dragon King Mode: 16,160,000
- Ignia's Power: 2,800,000,000,000
Full Tiering of Fairy Tail Characters
Supreme God Tier:
- Dragon Form Acnologia (Post Space Between Time Absorption)
High God Tiers:
- Seven Flames Dragon Mode Natsu (X792)
- Human Form Acnologia (Post Space Between Time Absorption)
Mid God Tiers:
- Dragon Form Acnologia
- Ignia's Power Natsu (100 Year Quest)
Low God Tiers:
- Savage Dragon Fire Form Natsu (X792)
- Fairy Heart Form Zeref
- Human Form Acnologia
- Igneel's Power Natsu (X792)
- Dragon Force Natsu (X792)
- Base Zeref
- Dark Form August
- Dragon Form Irene
High Mid Tiers:
- Red Lightning Dragon Mode Laxus (100 Year Quest)
- Fire and Ice Swords Erza (100 Year Quest)
- Fire Dragon King Mode Natsu (100 Year Quest)
- Base Laxus (100 Year Quest)
- Jellal (100 Year Quest)
- Dragon Slayer Sword Erza (100 Year Quest)
- Gildarts (X792)
- Base August
- Base Irene
- Base Erza (100 Year Quest)
- Satan Soul Mira (100 Year Quest)
- Ice Devil Slayer Gray (100 Year Quest)
- Base Natsu (100 Year Quest)
- Base Gajeel (100 Year Quest)
- Elfman (100 Year Quest)
- White Shadow Dragon Force Sting (X792)
Low Mid Tiers:
- Dragonization Natsu (X792)
- Red Lightning Dragon Mode Laxus (X792)
- Enchantment: Irene Belserion Wendy (100 Year Quest)
- Dragonization Nebal
High Low Tiers:
- Dragon Cry Powered Animus
- Fire Dragon King Mode Natsu (X792)
- Base Laxus (X792)
- Jellal (X792)
- Strongest Armors Erza (X792)
- Dragon Force Gajeel (X792)
- E.N.D. Form Natsu (X792)
- 2nd Devil Slayer Mark Gray (X792)
- Mirajane Alegria Mira (X792)
- Dragon Force Nebal
Mid Low Tiers:
- God Serena
- Third Origin Sherria (X792)
- 1st Devil Slayer Mark Gray (X792)
- Base Natsu (X792)
- Base Erza (X792)
- Base Gajeel (X792)
- Satan Soul Mira (X792)
- Base Sting (X792)
- Base Rogue (X792)
- Minerva (X792)
- Dragon Force Wendy (100 Year Quest)
- Star Dress Mix Lucy (100 Year Quest)
- Dragon Force Wendy (X792)
- Makarov (100 Year Quest)
- Base Lucy (100 Year Quest)
- Base Gray (100 Year Quest)
- Base Wendy (100 Year Quest)
- Juvia (100 Year Quest)
- Freed (100 Year Quest)
- Lisanna (100 Year Quest)
- Makarov (X792)
- Elfman (X792)
- Base Lucy (X792)
- Kagura (X792)
- Cobra (X792)
- Bluenote (X792)
- Base Gray (X792)
- Lyon (X792)
- Base Wendy (X792)
- Base Sherria (X792)
- Juvia (X792)
- Freed (X792)
- Ichiya (X792)
- Lisanna (X792)
- Juliet and Heine
- Marin Hollow
- Everyone Else (There's only fodder left)
I think I got everyone in X792 and 100 Year Quest
Fire Emblem Three Houses Character Ranking
So I did a character sorter for my favorite Three Houses characters and these were my rankings.
What do y'all think? I'm honestly surprised by some of my rankings.