Fana was a citizen from the Diamond Kingdom, who was chosen to be apart of an experiment to enhance the magic power of mages. After the experiment ended, Licht found Fana and had someone possess her body.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-C, likely Low 7-B
Name: Fana, Fana the Hateful
Origin: Black Clover
Classification: Human, Former Member of the White Night Eye
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Fire Manipulation, Healing, Summoning, Crystal Manipulation, Magic, Aura, Statistics Amplification via Third Eye, Heat Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Limited Danmaku via Harpe
Attack Potency: At least Town level+, likely Small City level (Licht stated that the Third Eye surpasses him. With the help of the other members of the Third Eye, was able to put Yami Sukehiro on the backfoot until reinforcements arrived. Engulfed the Witches' Forest in flames and countered Nozel Silva's attack)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Range: Several dozen meters to hundreds of meters with fire Magic
Standard Equipment: Her fire spirit, Salamander, Grimoire
Weaknesses: Completely absorbed in hatred against her enemies. She no longer has this weakness after the control over her had been negated.
Fire Magic: Fana is able to manipulate and generate fire that is powerful enough to disperse Nozel's Mercury Magic.
- Healing Magic: Fana uses fire-based magic for recovery purposes
- Phoenix Feathers Robe: Fana can use this technique to envelop a targets body in flames while healing them and rejuvenating their stamina. The spell could be cast onto another person or shared by two people.
Crystal Magic: Fana is able to manipulate and generate crystal.
- Crystal Creation Magic: Harpe 「鉱石創成魔法『ハルパー』 Kōseki Sōsei Mahō "Harupā"」: Upon activating the spell, multiple blades in a shape of a harpe would manifest around Fana. Additionally, Fana is able to freely manipulate it without the need of any direct contact with them. Fana can then use those harpe-shaped blades as projectile weapons and launches them toward her target. Once being launched, the blades would move in rotative motion with the sharp edge at the outer side. Through creating multiple blades, Fana can launch a barrage of attacks that are strong enough to send their target flying on the opposite direction.
Spirit Magic: Fana is able to use this magic to summon her fire spirit, Salamander.
- Salamander's Breath: Salamander fires a large fireball capable of burning whole forests.
- Salamander's Claw: Salamander covers its claws in fire and delivers a swipe capable of burning and slicing through several trees