HαΙΙø, my name is Newendigo (Yes, like the mythological creature).
I am a user like everyone on this wiki, who likes to do debates vs, I am a follower of many media such as cartoons, live actions, movies, comics, manga, anime etc.
My favorite genre is science fiction (and I mean those that really look like fiction and almost nothing of science) like Star Wars, Transformers, the universe of DC and Marvel and others. I have a special favoritism to the characters with armor, those who have extremely advanced ones, with flashy designs which can do a ton of cool stuff..
People I love in the wiki
User (Best debater no contest, also my best friend since I joined).
Verses I watched/read
- Marvel Comics (I grow up with the animate series and live action movies, this put me squarely into the world of comics. Albeit currently the joy I had with this brand is barely there at this point.)
- DC Comics (Same as Marvel, right now I think they are doing but DC always had "this thing" that push me back from turning into true fan)
- Image Comics (Different from Marvel and DC, I introduce myself in this branch office when i was looking for Independent stories, so there's not animation or movie that i really like it)
- Star Wars (One of my favorite movie franchise. I'm still have memories when i saw the original triology with my father. Although I only have knowledge from the movies and some comics)
- Kill La Kill (Uncertain of it's quality, i first saw it for how mainstream is it and danm)
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica (I saw the original anime, until I drop it at some point, Its just that it didn't simply attract me enough. I still read spin-offs and other side stories).
- Black★Rock Shooter (Currently seeing both anime and manga, and god d*** is so good).
- Senki Zesshou Symphogear (One could say that is a "meh" show, but I like it for some reason nonetheless).
- Gurren Lagann (Same with Kill la Kill, it complety deserves all its popularity, no more to say).
- SSSS.Gridman (I'll shall watch every single anime from Studio Trigger)
- Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt (I'm starting to like Studios Trigger series, it sort of disappointing it's cancellation.)
- Tiger & Bunny (Will fix the profiles at some point).
- Dragon Ball (Who didn't watched DB at one point in their childhood? I did and I liked it like everyone. Now I'm older, and my interested dropped to such a level, that neither of the new animes and games can bring that fanboyism I used to have)
- Akame ga Kill! (The plot was interesting, until the Yeager came, some moments were sad, others were just grossly exaggerated).
- Soul Eater (Currenly reading and seeing both manga and anime, while the series could feel somehow childish, it does not denied that have a good story)
- Tokyo Ghoul (The concept is very interesting, but the development was not all good in the first season, thankfully that get fixed in the second season. I must finish it).
- The Guyver (Currently reading the manga, I'm constantly updating the profiles and I'm trying to give the characters some attention in the Vs debates, they deserve a chance).
- Mirai Nikki (Sort of nostalgic)
- Sora No Otoshimono (A classic, solid harem of the old days,
modern ecchis should by all mean follow SNO example)
- Lord of the Rings (I watched The Hobbit's triology first, and the LOTR later, also some playsthroughs of Shadow of Mordor)
- Harry Potter (My favorite cinematic universe before the MCU, can't that I actually read any book tho).
- High School DxD (First season was boring, second was better, third was a mix of both, and 4 IDK what to say).
- Ben 10 (I was one of the childs that saw the first ben 10 series and it was very good. I also was the one of few people that liked Ultimate Alien/Force. Then I lost my interest when comes omniverse, and the reboot is just for to give yourself a headshot).
- Adventure Time (Part of my Holy Cartoon Trinity, cried like a baby when it ended).
- Regular Show (Part of my HCT, not as loved as AT, but I still enjoy it greatly).
- The Amazing World of Gumball (Part of my HCT, nearly watch it all episodes to it very end).
- RWBY (I'm outdated).
- Avatar: The Last Airbender (Finished the main some months ago, need to finish Korra and read the comics).
- Transformers (Same as Star Wars. It's doesn't matter which incarnation has, Optimus would always be the one who shines more).
- Metroid (I played all the games excetp Other M.... Urgh. The concept, gameplay and atmosphere are ridiculously good).
- Mega Man (I played all the games from the original NES, the X-triology and sixth game from the SNES, the "Zero-Tetralogy" and M&B from the Gameboy Advance and both ZX games from the DS, I was playing legends but I got bored quickly)
- Earthbound (Only played Mother 2 and 3)
- Mario Bros (I played most of the games, including the classic and moderns, I'm very big fan of the M&L saga and Party).
- Undertale (Undertale, mola. Ustedes, no)
- Terraria (Still play it from time to time)
- Lisa (Verse) (Overly gross, disgusting and depressing. I liked it).
- Minecraft (Used to liked it alot, but eventually started to depise it for personal reasons)
- Nasuverse (.It only got my attention with the animes, but my computer is to crappy to play the games, don't complain me about it)
- Metal Gear (Started with Raising, love Jetstream Sam. I may get more invested in the series)
- Iron Man (Including every version).
- Batman (Mostly P-FP, Dark Knight Triology and Returns, Arkham and some Dark Multiverse versions).
- Anakin Skywalker (I liked him in the prequels, more than the original and new triology).
- Ben Tennyson (Prefer his AF and Adult incarnations).
- Finn the Human.
- Gumball Watterson.
- Tommy Oliver (Only likeable PW character).
- Optimus Prime (Nearly all versions).
- Tatsumi (Manga version)
- Issei Hyoudou (To a very, very, certain, degree).
- Archer (I like him over his past-self).
- Garou (Suprised?)
- Black★Rock Shooter (Anime and Innocent Soul).
- Andas En Mi Cabeza - Chino y Nacho.
- Despacito - Luis Fonsi.
- Se Acabó - SanLuis Ft. Chino y Nacho.
- Radioactive - Imagine Dragons.
- Believer - Imagine Dragonds.
- Monster - Imagine Dragons.
- Whatever It Takes - Imagine Dragons.
- What We Are - Imagine Dragons.
- A Real Life - Greek Fire.
- Numb - Linkin Park.
- I Ran- A Flock Of Seagulls
- In The End - Linkin Park
- Beautiful Now - Zedd
- The Wolf - SIAMÉS.