- Relativity Calculator
- Nuclear explosions calculator. Make sure to use Near-Total Fatalities and divide the final answer by 2.
Specific Heat Capacity/Latent Heat of Fusion and Vaporization
|Specific Heat Capacity||Latent Heat (Fusion)||Latent Heat (Vaporization)||Melting Point||Boiling Point|
- Specific heat capacity = Joules/Kg*K (K and °C are interchangeable)
- Latent heat = J/Kg
- Boiling/Melting point = (°C)
Verses that need to be revised
This is of no concern.
- Projectile Motion equations
- Angular Motion equations (Need to do example questions)
- Annihilation (Need to find the values for compounds + water)
- States of Matter (Need to finish explaining ionization)
- Specific Heat Capacity and Latent Heat
- Angsizing experiment
- Escape Velocity
Powers and Abilities
- Point where enthalpy/entropy hits minimum.
- Considered to be an ultimate form of freezing, where it is impossible to truly reach absolute zero via conventional means.
- All the atoms basically cease to move when said temperature is reached.
- The body's atomic structure loses its cohesiveness, thus anyone who is exposed to this will just break apart.
- Generally Ignores durability.
- Power Absorption: Absorbing a specific power/ability from a user and make it their own. If this is done without stealing said opponent's power, it is called Power Replication.
- Energy Absorption: Absorbing various forms of energy, such as from electronic devices, energy attacks, as well as the surrounding environment (Different series/media have different forms of energy)
- Life-Force Absorption: Absorbing the health and life of others and make it one’s own.
- Biological Absorption: Absorbing others into user's body, which allows for access to their powers/memories
- Said user can often shapeshift, and gains abilities such as regeneration
- Able to regenerate their body as a specific concept exists (such as space, time, etc.)
- Must be a specific embodiment of that specific concept
- Said ability can be overwritten by users who are able to overwrite that specific concept, or said person's ability to embody that specific concept (Overwriting/Rewriting the concept of time would mean said user who embodies time would be destroyed, etc.)
- Omnipresence/Nigh Omniscience: Abstract entities might exist everywhere that their concept or theme resides, allowing them to be in multiple places at once.
- Non-Corporeal: Due to embodying a concept or theme, many abstract beings lack true physical forms, and are thus difficult to physically damage.
- Conceptual Manipulation: Abstract Entities might have incredible command over the theme or concept that their embody, as it is a part of their essence.
- Reliant Immortality: Due to being the embodiment of a concept or theme, an abstract entity will exist for as long as its concept does.
- Able to exist outside of casuality, or not being limited to cause and effect (scale of this ability varies)
- Immune to time travel/causality manipulation, as a character with acausality transcends it
- Requires use of high-level reality warping, or changing the laws of cause and effect to truly stop it
- "Even if you go back in time and kill an acausal being in the past or prevent him/her/it from being born/created, it will still exist in the present and other timelines. Often, even if an acausal being is killed in the present, it can still survive by appearing from another timeline."
- Can create, manipulate, and control acids and acid-based materials
- Able to form said acid into a specific shape
- Able to adjust the causticity of said acid
- Able to adjust where and how the acid affects the object, how much fumes it releases...
- Limitation: User may be limited to what type of acid they can control.
- Limitation: Users may be limited to what amount of acid they can control.
- Limitation: Strong bases can neutralize acids!
- More along the lines of Pressure Point Intuition
- Having control over/knowledgeble of other people's nerves/pressure points.
- Able to cause different effects by striking the pressure points of an opponent (which may be harmful, or helpful)
- Limitation: Machines are most likely immune to this ability, unless one strikes its circuitry/core systems
- Limitation: Thick armor also causes this ability to fail
- Able to adapt to different sitations/natural environments
- Able to adapt to environments that are constantly changing
- Different from Reactive Evolution in the way that this ability does not increase one's strength, speed, or any of their physical/mental attributes.
- Ability to control the age of living and non-living organisms.
- Can accelerate/reverse the age or living and non-living organisms.
- Possible subset of Time Manipulation
- Users can create, shape, and manipulate air (oxygen, nitrogen, and other gases)
- Users can manipulate the surrounding air to accelerate/decelerate their limbs
- Air shield by manipulating the density of the air
- Flight: Self-propulsion with wind
- Levitation: Levitate off the ground using air currents
- Gliding: Glide through the wind using air currents
- Enhanced Speed: Run as fast as the wind itself
- Enhanced Agility: Extremely flexible with the wind
- Ability to create tornadoes, or devastating wind storms
- Density and pressure control of the air
- Adjusting of oxygen/nitrogen levels in the air (Also able to deprive opponents of air, suffocating them)
- Draw power from natural disasters such as whirlwinds, tornadoes, or typhoons
- Drawback: Not very effective against opponents who do not require oxygen for sustenance
Alternate Future Display
- Sub-power of Time Manipulation
- Able to show an alternate future had he/she made a different decision
- Able to show alternate possibilities of their lives formed by personal decisions
<div class="mw-customtoggle-Feats wikia-menu-button">Spoiler</div>
<div class="mw-collapsible mw-collapsed" id="mw-customcollapsible-Feats">
(Add Desired Text Here)</div>
Angsizng: For comic/manga calcs only.
- 2*atan(tan(70/2)*(panel_width/panel_height)) -> Setting must be in radians when you calculate.
- After this, you convert back to degrees
- Use this calculator, plug in angle in degrees and the size of object to get a distance value.
Kenshiro Drops a Rock (Lifting Strength feat)