Millenniummon (Adventure 2020)
Millenniumon is the second main antagonist and the secret weapon of army of darkness in Digimon Adventure 2020.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 1-C | At least 5-B, likely Low 1-C | At least Low 1-C, far higher when Unsealed
Name: Millenniumon/Milenniummon | MoonMillenniumon/Moon=Millenniummon | ZeedMillenniumon/ZeedMillenniummon
Classification: Mega-level Virus-type Composition Digimon, Uncontrolable Darkness
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Digimon Physiology, Holy Power, Darkside Power, Nonexistent Physiology (Physical. Millenniumon is a nonexistent being as a natural inhabitant of the Dark Area), Time Manipulation (In the forms of time slow, acceleration, erasure and stop), Spatial Manipulation, Cosmic Awareness, Time Travel, BFR, Data Manipulation, Statistics Amplification, Attack Reflection, Matter Manipulation, Dimensional Travel, Existence Erasure, Age Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Resurrection (If he were to die, he can revive himself throughout space and time.), Dimensional BFR, Death Manipulation, Possession, Empathic Manipulation, Large Size (Type 3), Immortality (Type 5), Power Mimicry, Sealing, Holy Manipulation, Telepathy, Possession, Illusion Creation, Can shoot missiles, Body Modification, Heat Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Can generate shockwaves, Air Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Pocket Reality Manipulation, Mind Reading, Power Nullification, Resistance to Death Manipulation, Existence Erasure (Is a natural inhabitant of the Dark Area and thus is nonexistent).
All previous abilities, Power Bestowal, Creation (Created mega Digimon such as Gryphomon), Morality Manipulation, Immortality (Type 8. Cannot be killed unless its prior form, Millenniummon, is killed before Moon=Millenniumon is able to regenerate and resurrect itself).
All previous abilities, Large Size (Type 5)
Attack Potency: Low Complex Multiverse level (Was capable of destroying the Digital World. Its fight with Goddramon and Holydramon was affecting the entire Digital World) | At least Planet level, likely Low Complex Multiverse level (While implied to be weaker than Millenniummon, it was still above the average Mega Digimon and could casually create Digimon such as Gryphomon, likely above Mugendramon) | At least Low Complex Multiverse level (Far Stronger than before. Could destroy the Digital World simply by appearing), far higher when Unsealed (Far stronger than both Holy and Dark army in ancient war)
Speed: Immeasurable (Can freely travel through space and time)
Lifting Strength: Immeasurable
Striking Strength: Low Complex Multiversal | At least Planet Class, likely Low Complex Multiversal | At least Low Complex Multiversal, far higher when Unsealed
Durability: Low Complex Multiverse level | At least Planet level, likely Low Complex Multiverse level | At least Low Complex Multiverse level, far higher when Unsealed.
Range: Low Complex Multiversal
Intelligence: Milleniummon was the mastermind of second arc of Adventure: and manipulated many evil Digimon to work under him and planned for its revival.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Cannon Fire: Fires a barrage of fireballs from his cannons.
- Energy Blast: Places his hands together and charges his cannons, then runs at his opponent to stun them while he fires.
- Time Unlimited: Forms a black orb in its mouth that, when fired, creates another timeline in which the time is compressed, sealing the target inside for all eternity on contact.
- Dimension Destroyer: After trapping an opponent with Time Unlimited, he collapses the entire dimension he created to destroy them.
- Time Warp: Sends his enemies into a parallel dimension, slowing the target to a crawl down and restarting everything or sending them to the past, present or future.
- Dark Spores: Generates a cloud of Dark Spores that implant themselves within his targets, slowly twisting their minds to make them as evil and cruel as he, but works subtly enough that the person seems to believes that they are doing so out of their own will.
- Death Crystal: Tears his enemy's soul to pieces with an incorporeal attack, making it impossible to defend against.
- Time Destroyer: Consigns hostile opponents to oblivion across space and time. So far, no one who has been brushed off by this technique has returned alive from space and time.
- Chrono Paradox: Fires two atomic rays from his mouths that destroy everything in their path.
- Reincarnation: Due to the nature of its existence, if its physical body should somehow be destroyed it will simply return to being Moon=Milleniummon, allowing it to restore its body across time and space and return to being ZeedMillenniummon.
Key: Millenniummon | Moon=Millenniumon | ZeedMillenniummon