|“||You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness!||„|
|~ Obi-Wan Kenobi to Anakin.|
|“||A true leader always leads from the front.||„|
|~ Anakin Skywalker to Captain Rex|
Anakin Skywalker is a Human Jedi Knight and the Chosen One destined to bring balance to the Force. Born to a slave on Tatooine through Darth Plagueis' manipulation of the Force, Anakin was gifted with unprecedented potential in the Force. Discovered by Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn and his Padawan, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin expressed his desire to become a Jedi, eventually being accepted into the Order despite the reservations of members of the Jedi Council, including Jedi Grand Master Yoda and the similarly respected Mace Windu. He later became a legendary hero of the Clone Wars, taking on the young Togruta Ahsoka Tano as a Padawan and leading Republic forces to many victories alongside his Master, Obi-Wan.
However, the war took its toll on the Jedi Knight, and his fears of loss and separation from his loved ones allowed Darth Sidious to turn Anakin to the Dark Side. This led to the eradication of the Jedi Order, with Anakin slaying many of the survivors of Order 66 and the Jedi younglings under Sidious' orders. The young Skywalker than had his climactic battle with his former Master on Mustafar, but was ultimately defeated and left to die. However, Sidious was able to rescue his new apprentice, outfitting Anakin's crippled form with the life support system and helmet that would become emblematic of his later identity, Darth Vader.
Power and Stats
Name: Anakin Skywalker, The Chosen One, The Hero With No Fear, Skyguy
Origin: Star Wars
Age: Around 22 when he becomes Darth Vader
Classification: Human, Force User, Jedi Knight, The Chosen One
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Senses, Aura-Sensing, Various lightsaber combat skills, Skilled Swordsman, Precognition, Clairvoyance, Telekinesis, Telepathy, Telekinetic Blasts, Mind and Memory Manipulation, Psychometry, Barrier Creation via Force Barrier, Energy Manipulation (Can reflect, redirect, and absorb energy attacks thrown at him), Regeneration (Mid-Low via Force Healing), Resistance to Poison, Matter Manipulation on a sub-atomic scale (To activate a Holocronrequires one to make numerous precision alterations to it on a subatomic scale), Force Scream, Pyrokinesis, Resistance to Force Drain, Rage Power (Can become more powerful when sufficiently angered. Noted by Palpatine that his anger gives him more focus an makes him stronger. Defeated Dooku when sufficiently angered by his taunting, has quickly overwhelmed Ventress on three occasions when sufficiently angered)
Attack Potency: At least Multi-continent level (Was powerful enough to astonish Obi-Wan, who directly compared him to powerful Jedi Masters such as Qui-Gon Jinn), higher with Flashes of Brilliance (Stated by Gillard to be capable of creaming TPM Maul. Exhausted Darth Tyranus, whose power as a Jedi decades prior was such post-boost TPM Sidious considered him his equal. Held back a Theta Storm, something not even Yoda could've accomplished according to Obi-Wan) | At least Multi-continent level, higher with Rage Power (Stated multiple times to be among the most powerful Jedi in the Order. Pressed an even stronger Count Dooku while enraged) | At least Multi-continent level, higher with Rage Power (Stated multiple times to be the most powerful Jedi alive, as well as the most powerful Jedi in the Order's entire history. After swaying aside all of his fears and inner conflicts, he easily defeated and killed Count Dooku. Stated twice by George Lucas to be as powerful as Darth Sidious during Revenge of the Sith)
Speed: Relativistic (Able to keep up with Obi-Wan). FTL reactions and combat speed (Capable of keeping pace with Count Dooku and Obi-Wan. Has repeatedly deflected blaster bolts, which move at the speed of light)
Lifting Strength: Peak Human. Superhuman with Force Amplification (Stronger than Ventress, who rolled a large stone pillar off of herself). Class G with telekinesis (Telekinetically manipulated a large spaceship. Should be superior to Padawan Rivi-Anu who, while injured and exhausted, briefly held up a Venator-class star destroyer [a heavy cruiser class warship whose mass should be several to tens of millions of tonnes])
Stamina: Very high
Range: Extended melee range with a lightsaber. Tens of meters with Force powers. Likely interstellar with Force senses (Should be comparable to the likes of Obi-Wan and Ventress, who were able to sense when he himself had left the Teth planetary system, and are capable of sensing danger from light-years away) | Extended melee range with his lightsaber. Tens of kilometres with telekinesis (Should be comparable to the likes of Saesee Tiin, who could telekinetically hurl B2 super battle droids up to 4 km away), likely Interstellar with telepathy and Force senses.
Intelligence: Mechanical and technical genius, built an advanced droid and a pod racer when he was 9 years old, designed custom starfighters and other devices, master starfighter pilot, skilled and experienced combatant. Unorthodox, yet brilliant, tactician and strategist.
Weaknesses: Arrogance and fear for the lives of those he loves led to his ultimate corruption into Darth Vader, drifts towards the Dark Side when angered making him very impulsive.
- Force Barrier: Both an offensive and defensive Force power that creates a barrier or wall of Force energy around the intended target, be itself, friend, or foe. Depending on the strength of the individual, the barrier could only withstand a few attacks before collapsing.
- Force Healing: Accelerates the body's natural healing process at a rapid pace. Master practitioners of the art can even heal themselves from fatal injuries in a short span of time (like being cooked alive, punctured lungs, etc).
- Force Scream: Anakin unleashes a force enhanced scream. Tends to only do this when incredibly enraged.
- Pyrokinesis: Anakin Skywalker, at a young age, accidentally used this power to burn an opponent from the inside of their body.
- Telekinesis: Anakin can use this through the Force to put his mind literally over matter, capable of blasting opponents, shielding himself, or disarming people, its limits are only those of the creativity that Force User has. His prowess with this power was great enough to atomize his opponents.
- Telepathy: Can easily manipulate others mentally with the Force to trick, deceive, maim or even kill outright. Can also use this power externally or internally when it comes to illusion creation, manifestation, and manipulation.
- Tutaminis: Through the Force, Anakin can draw potentially harmful energy into his body and diffuse it or channel it away completely.
Disney Canon Respect Threads
Legends/EU Respect Threads
Key: 22 BBY to 21 BBY | The Clone Wars | 19BBY - Revenge of the Sith