Uosuke (ウオスケ Uosuke) is a member of the Garou Knights, the most powerful executioners of Fiore.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-B
Origin: Fairy Tail
Classification: Human, Mage, Executioner
Lifting Strength: Class K
Striking Strength: Small City Class+ with Terrain Effect Magic (Comparable to Kamika)
Range: Several meters
Standard Equipment: Flag
Intelligence: As a member of the Garou Knights, Cosmos is one of the most effective executioners in all of Fiore, having never failed to slay her targets until the advent of Fairy Tail
Weaknesses: Kinda weak Physically
Terrain Effect Magic: A form of Magic which allows Uosuke to manipulate a certain area (or rather a "terrain"), generating various phenomena inside it to best suit his needs. The width of such targeted space can vary greatly, ranging from tens of square meters to the size of a single, small Exceed This Magic, being employed by a member of the Garou Knight, is thought so that Uosuke can "kill efficiently", and Arcadios went on to remark that "all of his victims are reduced to nothing but bones". Uosuke using Gravity Zone to "fish" Happy
- Terrain Effect: Gravity Zone: A spell which shares several characteristics with Gravity Magic, allowing Uosuke to manipulate the very gravity of the affected area, either increasing it to pin foes to the ground and render them unable to stand or decreasing it to levitate them in the air as he wishes; the latter use of such technique is seen by the Garou Knight as a form of "fishing". The area of effect can have its size changed at Uosuke's will, and the amount of gravity can apparently be controlled as well: with a sufficiently large surface and a high enough amount of gravitational force, not only people but also parts of the ground will be levitated. Gravity Zone, however, can be countered by Gravity Magic. This technique is employed by Uosuke through varying hand gestures: while commonly pointing his outstretched arms, his palms open, towards the target, he's also been shown using just the index and middle finger of one hand in order to "catch" his opponents; during one instance, Gravity Zone was performed with Uosuke wielding his flag with both hands, raising it high up in front of him.
- Terrain Effect: Lava Zone: a large area, which is initiated by Uosuke placing his slightly bent arms one above the other, palms pointing sideways, before him, in correspondence to the elbows. The targeted area then start rumbling, trembling and heating until it is ultimately reduced to large collapsing pieces, revealing a pool of boiling lava underneath, and sending the targets flying inside it. Several rocks remain floating in such substance, which, despite not being too deep (only reaching up to the waist of a tall man like Arcadios in correspondence to one of the portions of rock), is terribly hot, enough to completely burn Lucy and Yukino's boots despite them being several inches away from it; something which poses a risk even to those who managed to grab onto one of the rocks. Arcadios' Jade Amulet partly protected him from the lava's heat, saving his life.
- Terrain Effect: Whirlpool Zone: Uosuke raises his arms to the sky, prompting a whirlpool to be generated around his person out of nowhere. The water currents composing it are shown to be strong enough to shatter rock in close proximity; this force seems to diminish as targets get farther, eventually merely flooding the surroundings over a large area without causing visible damage. This technique was employed to exploit the weakness of the Celestial Spirit Pisces, having its two humanoid forms come in contact with water to make them harmless; this very liquid, however, gave Lucy the chance to summon Aquarius, leading Uosuke to his downfall.
- Terrain Effect: Cold Zone: Through the use of hand gestures, Uosuke freezes the entire area, with Lucy and Yukino noting that it is extremely cold. In addition to this, the ceiling contains a huge number of frozen stalactites, an advantage used by Uosuke in conjunction with Gravity Zone, lifting the targets slowly to the spikes, though this was interfered by Libra's Gravity Change.
- Terrain Effect: Gale Force Wind Zone: By aiming his right hand forward, Uosuke generates a strong wind behind him. This is powerful enough to almost blow Arcadios, Happy and Carla.
- Terrain Effect: Fainting in Agony Zone: Uosuke, using his hand gestures, surrounds himself with a purple sphere. Afterward, various trapping items and weapons fall to the targets, intended for execution.
- Terrain Effect: Plus White Night Zone: By extending his arms to the sides, Uosuke is able to create a luminous light in front of him. This spell was able to defend from Loke's Regulus Impact and knock down Pisces.
- Terrain Effect: Boiling Water Zone: Uosuke raises his hands upwards, making a surge of magical aura to engulf his person, causing the water in the surrounding area to increase its temperature and to boil, similar to a hot spring.
- Terrain Effect: Hot Wind Zone: By doing multiple hand gestures, Uosuke can conjure a hot wind and hurl it towards his target.
- Terrain Effect: Iceberg Zone: By raising his index and middle fingers and the others are bent, Uosuke is able to summon icebergs that don't melt easily and shields him from an incoming attack.