|“||The friendly RPG where nobody has to die.||„|
|~ Undertale Trailer|
For detailed information about this series, visit the Undertale Wiki.
Undertale (also stylized as UnderTale or UNDERTALE) is a role-playing game developed and published by indie developer Toby Fox.
In Undertale, players control a human child who has climbed Mt. Ebott and fallen into the Underground: a large, secluded region underneath the surface of the Earth separated by a magic barrier. The inhabitants of the Underground are the monsters, a diverse group of non-humans who were banished there after a great war with the humans. A notable feature of the game is the degree to which your actions affect the world around you; practically all possible choices have an effect. A related game called Deltarune is in the works.
Power of the Verse
Undertale is a decently strong verse, being far stronger than one would expect at first glance. This is due in part to many powerful abilities, such as Determination (which quite literally makes a more determined soul more powerful), Time Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, and more. Its God Tiers even reach Universal+ levels of power, capable of creating, resetting, and completely erasing the timeline, at will. The low to high tiers however sit firmly within Tier 9, with normal human to supersonic speed, but with unique hax allowing many of them to take on characters they normally shouldn't be able to.
Note: For the statistics of all the monsters in the game see here.
- Ice cube throw - 64383 J - (Wall level)
- Tsunderplane's Kinetic Energy - 3.5 MJ - (Wall level)
- Pyrope's bomb - 0.002 Tons - (Wall level)
- Mettaton destroys a metal door - 0.024 Tons - (Small Building level)
- The weakest 9-B characters such as Froggit and Minimal Determination Frisk are scaled to Chara's durability (40.8 Kilojoules)
- The strongest 9-B characters such as Greater Dog and Glyde are scaled to Ice Wolf's lifting calc (64 Kilojoules)
- The weakest 9-A characters such as Papyrus and Temmie are downscaled from Mettaton's pulverization feat (20.92 Megajoules)
- The strongest 9-A characters such as Undyne, Flowey, Asgore and Toriel are scaled to Mettaton's pulverization feat (99.6 Megajoules)
- The 8-B characters such as Peak Frisk, and the Human SOULs are scaled to all the underground monsters combined (50.6 Tons)
- The strongest 8-A character is scaled above 6x the previous value. (303.9 Tons)
- The slowest Subsonic+ characters such as Alphys, and Froggit are downscaled from Frisk's sound dodging feat (171.5m/s)
- The Subsonic+ characters such as Doggo, Lesser Dog and Greater Dog are scaled to Frisk's sound dodging feat (197.35m/s)
- The Transonic characters are scaled to Greater Dog's attack speed (Mach 1)
- The Supersonic+ characters such as Papyrus are scaled to the lowest Supersonic+ feat (Mach 3.05)
- The fastest Supersonic+ characters such as Tsunderplane and Mettaton are scaled to Tsunderplane's feat (Mach 4.86)
- The Hypersonic characters are upscaled from the previous value. (Mach 5)
- The fastest Hypersonic characters are scaled 2x the lowest Supersonic+ feat (Mach 6.1)
- Hop Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer
- Christian Higdon
- Ultima Reality
- Serpent of the Internet 97
|Discussion threads involving Undertale|