The Tyrannosaurus is one of the two Tyrant Class dinosaurs that inhabit the a remote island, being recreated as modified clones by the Phoenix International corporation.
Powers and Stats
Name: The Tyrannosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, T-Rex, Tyrannosaurus Rex
Origin: Primal Carnage
Gender: Varies, depending on the individual
Classification: Most are modified clones of a Tyrannosaurus rex, varies somewhat depending on the individual
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Large Size (At least type 0), Statistics Amplification (Of other dinosaurs via Roar), Enhanced Senses, limited Healing (Of itself by eating opponents)
Speed: At least Peak Human (Can keep up with, and occasionally surpass mercenaries)
Striking Strength: Wall Class
Durability: Wall level (Survives gunshots, flamethrower attacks, shotgun blasts, and grenade explosions only slightly harmed due to thick hide. Survive attacks from each other)
Range: Extended melee range via size
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: High animalistic (Like other members on the dinosaurs "team", it can form strategies and recognizes humans as a threat)
Weaknesses: None notable
- Primary Attack - Bite: Leans its massive jaws and bites opponent. This can be used to eat opponents, which heals The Tyrannosaurus.
- Secondary Attack - Tail Swing: The Tyrannosaurus swings its tail, damaging and knocking opponents off their feet.
- Trample: Due to its sheer size and weight, The Tyrannosaurus can easily crush opponents underfoot.
- Roar: The roar boosts the melee attacks of nearby dinosaurs, by riling their adrenaline.
- "Big Daddy" - The base for the clones/its "children".