|“||I shall not allow any dishonor to befall the Belmont name.||„|
|~ Trevor Belmont|
|“||The man who defeated Dracula three years ago. A descendant of the Belmont Clan, he wields the infamous whip, the Vampire Killer. He returns to Wallachia after hearing rumors of a devil forgemaster once again stirring chaos in the land. Will he help Hector or try to destroy him?||„|
|~ Trevor's description in Curse of Darkness|
Trevor C. Belmont (known as Ralph C. Belmondo in Japan) is the main protagonist of Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse and the Pachislot Akumajō Dracula series. Trevor is a descendant of Leon Belmont and was feared by the people because of his supernatural powers, therefore, the Belmont Clan lived outside of society. After the team sent by the Church did not report, the pope turned to the Belmonts to ask for their help in the war against Dracula. Trevor Belmont then stepped forward to end the oppression of Wallachia, joining forces with Alucard, Sypha Belnades and Grant Danasty. With their combined efforts, they successfully defeated the hordes and later Dracula himself in a close battle.
After the war, over time, various disasters like poverty and famine befell the population. This phenomenon seemed to be more apparent as one got closer to Dracula's castle, and Trevor went on to investigate the case. This led him to the encounter of Dracula's Devil Forgemasters, Hector and Isaac, in the events of Curse of Darkness
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 4-A, possibly Low 2-C
Name: Trevor Belmont
Age: Born 1456; 20 in Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse, 23 in Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Classification: Human, Member of the Belmont Clan, Vampire Hunter
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Supernatural Senses, Martial Arts Mastery, Weapon Mastery, Self-Sustenance (Type 1: Can survive without oxygen), Energy Manipulation, Holy Magic, Attack Reflection and Power Nullification (The Belmonts can completely nullify or reflect magic, projectiles and abillities used against them through their power and the Vampire Killer, The Vampire Killer through its presence alone weakened Dracula's disembodied Soul and powers so much that he was unable to resurrect himself or escape from the sealed castle for several years), Immortality Negation (Types 3 and 7, capable of killing Dracula, however unable to sever his connection to Chaos), Regeneration Negation (At least Low High, possibly Mid-High, capable of successfully hurting Dracula, who can come back from a mass of blood and possibly being reduced to vapor), Non-Physical Interaction and Soul Manipulation (Can hit and destroy Souls directly, can interact with intangible beings like Ghosts), Elemental Manipulation (Fire, Ice, Thunder and Wind), Time Manipulation / Time Stop (With the Stopwatch), Light Manipulation and Levitation (With Grand Cross), Darkness Manipulation, Magic Barriers, Statistics Amplification and Aura (Via Flaming Fist, which covers Trevor's body with fire which enhances his physical strength, and Golden Aura, which greatly enhances his durability), Homing Attack (With Energy Wave Item Crash), Danmaku (With Blade Serpent Item Crash), Vibration Manipulation (With Destruction Item Crash)
Resistance to the following: Time Stop, Soul Manipulation, Reality Warping, Void Manipulation / Existence Erasing and Chaos Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Dream Manipulation, Illusions, Petrification, Blood Manipulation and Poison Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Darkness Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Sleep Manipulation, Body Puppetry, Memory Manipulation, Curse Manipulation (Which can prevent the target to use their weapons, cast spells or use items, and rapidly drain magic) and Hellfire Manipulation (Should be able to resist the powers of minor demons), Resistance to the Castle's Influence/Effect's: (Transmutation, Possession, Law Manipulation and Corruption), Resistance to Holy Manipulation (Holy weapons and attacks are always ineffective against the Belmonts), Attack Reflection and Power Nullification (The Belmonts attacks cannot be nullified or reflected)
Attack Potency: At least Multi-Solar System level, possibly Universe level+ (Defeated Dracula alongside Alucard, Sypha Belnades and Grant Danasty, though the battle was very close and Trevor was left scarred. Stronger than Devil Forgemasters and Death)
Speed: Relativistic (Fast enough to kept pace with Dracula, Death and other similarly powerful characters)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman
Durability: At least Multi-Solar System level, possibly Universe level+ (Endured a beating from Dracula, almost unharmed by Isaac's attacks)
Stamina: High, similar to other Belmonts, Trevor can fight hordes of monsters for all night without tiring
Range: Tens of meters with whips, longer with throwing sub-weapons and some magics. Possibly Universal+ with the Vampire Killers negation.
- The Vampire Killer: The Vampire Killer is the legendary Heirloom Whip of the Belmont Clan, which has been wielded by several heroes throughout the centuries in their quests to stop the Dark Lord Dracula. The Vampire Killer is intrinsically connected to the Belmont Bloodline, and only a member of their clan can wield it. If one who isn't a Belmont attempts to wield it, the whip will simply slowly drain their life away. Long ago, it was known simply as the Whip of Alchemy, and was a much weaker magical weapon developed by the alchemist Rinaldo Gandolfi. The Whip was transformed into its current state with the sacrifice of Sara Trantoul, betrothed of Leon Belmont. Sara had been cursed with vampirism, though her heart was still pure. Through a ritual, her soul was infused within the whip, allowing the weapon to awaken to its true potential. Empowered by a soul both tainted and pure, the Vampire Killer is simultaneously a Holy and Vampiric Weapon, and its power is lethal to all demonic entities. The Vampire Killer is able to nullify or reflect Magic and projectiles with its touch alone, it also weakened Dracula's powers so much that he was unable to resurrect himself or use his powers to escape for several years.
- Flame Whip: Trevor channels elemental magic through the Vampire Killer, making it ignite with burning fire.
- Ice Whip: Trevor channels elemental magic through the Vampire Killer, surrounding it with a cold air. The whip then becomes capable of freezing its targets on contact
- Thunder Whip: Trevor channels elemental magic through the Vampire Killer, causing an electrical current to run through its extension.
- Wind Whip: Trevor channels elemental magic through the Vampire Killer, giving it the power of the winds. The whip obtains a green glow as a result.
- Holy Whip: Trevor channels holy magic through the Vampire Killer, causing it to become particularly deadly to the creatures of the night.
- Abyss Whip: Trevor channels dark magic through the Vampire Killer, giving it the power of The Abyss.
- Sub-Weapons: As a Vampire Hunter of the Belmont Clan, Trevor will often carry various secondary weapons to battle with him, which may aid him in a variety of ways.
- Dagger: A Silver Dagger, suitable can use both as a stabbing weapon and as a throwing knife.
- Axe: A Throwing Axe, which can be launched at flying monsters in an arcing pattern.
- Holy Cross: A Battle Cross, which is fired towards the enemy only to return to the wielder's hand, in a spinning motion similar to a Boomerang's.
- Holy Water: An Enchanted Holy Water which is thrown at demons and creatures of the night, producing an ignition of Holy Fire on contact.
- Bible: A Magical Bible, which on use will spiral around its caster, protecting him from harm.
- Stopwatch: A Stopwatch which will briefly stop time when opened.
Intelligence: High. A skilled warrior who's training his whole life to defeat Dracula. Skilled in magic.
Weaknesses: None notable
- Belmont Clan: Trevor is a descendant of the legendary Belmont Clan. The Belmonts are renowned as the most powerful Vampire Hunters of all, and it is their destiny to face the Vampire King Dracula every century. As a Belmont, Trevor possesses incredible superhuman abilities which allow him to defeat most creatures of the Night with ease.
- Holy Magic: As a Belmont, Trevor possesses control over Holy Magic. This trait has been present in the Belmont Clan since its inception, though its potency became greatly increased as a result of the marriage ancestor Trevor and the witch Sypha Belnades. Ever since then, the Belmonts have displayed great offensive magical powers, and the wizards of the Belnades Clan have been their close allies in Vampire-hunting. Years after marrying Sypha, Trevor demonstrated a great improvement in his magical powers, both in variety and potency.
- Flaming Fist: Trevor covers himself in a fire aura, which enhances his physical power to deliver devastating punches and kicks
- Golden Aura: Trevor covers himself ina golden aura, which greatly enhances his durability
- Item Crashes: Trevor is capable of performing what is known as an Item Crash, a devastating combination of his Magical strength with his arsenal of Sub-Weapons. Each weapon has its own Item Crash, all unique yet equally devastating.
- Blade Serpent: The Dagger's Item Crash. Trevor unleashes a torrent of Silver Daggers that swarm onto his enemies, dashing through the air with a serpent-like pattern.
- Destruction: The Axe's Item Crash. Trevor joins both hands above his head, summoning a gigantic axe and slamming it onto the ground, provoking a quake that pushes all enemies away from him.
- Grand Cross: The Holy Cross' Item Crash. Trevor floats and releases immense magical power in the form of a pillar of light. Soon after, giant crosses manifest which begin swirling around the pillar, destroying all nearby enemies.
- Energy Wave: The Holy Water's Item Crash. Trevor casts his Holy Water onto the ground, producing holy flames that chase his opponent.
- Time Stop Lv.2: The Stopwatch's Item Crash. Allows Trevor to stop time for a longer period of time.
- Combat Abilities: Trevor is a formidable combatant. When facing of against his opponents, he combines his Belmont-inherited strength and Holy Magic with his years of constant training, producing a devastating result.