|“||Even if my body rots and grows weak... Even if you try to expose that form... My heart will remain that of the Symbol of Peace! It is not something that you can steal even a single piece of!||„|
|~ All Might to All For One|
Toshinori Yagi (八木俊典 Yagi Toshinori), most commonly known as All Might (オールマイト Ōru Maito), is the former No. 1 Hero who bore the title of the world's Symbol of Peace and inspired a whole generation of heroes, including Izuku Midoriya, whom he passed the torch of One For All to. He teaches Foundational Hero Studies at U.A. High School.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-B | 7-B | 7-B | 7-C
Name: Toshinori Yagi, "All Might" (Hero Name), "The Symbol of Peace"
Origin: My Hero Academia
Classification: Human, Former Pro Hero
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant (Managed to fight and defeat All For One, who according to Gran Torino has more than hundred years worth of experience), Enhanced Senses (Possesses a supernatural sight), Breath Attack (Able to put out a fire using his breath), Acrobatics, Statistics Amplification (Can increase his strength, durability, and speed with One For All), Air Manipulation (Can generate air pressure with his attacks. Can create tornadoes), Pseudo-Flight (Can propel himself through the air using wind pressure), Power Bestowal (Can give One For All to other people), Transformation (Can switch between his hero and true forms at will), Resistance to Power Absorption (One For All cannot be forcibly taken) and Fear Inducement (All For One's overwhelming presence doesn't affect him in the slightest)
Attack Potency: Small City level+ (Able to destroy a colossal metal structure with a punch) | City level (Created a storm with the mere shock wave of a Detroit Smash) | City level (Much stronger than in his wounded state. Stated that in his prime he would only need 5 hits to defeat Nomu instead of the 300 hits he needed in his weakened form) | Town level (His strength has decreased immensely over time, but he is still powerful enough to match All For One's Air Cannon, which can destroy multiple city blocks)
Speed: Hypersonic+ (Somewhat slower than in his wounded state) | High Hypersonic (Can travel from the Might Tower to the Tokio Sky Egg in a very short timeframe) | High Hypersonic (All For One called his weakened form slow compared to his prime) | Hypersonic+ (Slower than even in his weakened state, but still faster than almost everyone else in the series)
Lifting Strength: Class G (Capable of pushing back a colossal metal structure with a punch) | Class G | Class G (Far stronger than in his wounded state) | Unknown
Striking Strength: Small City Class+ | City Class | City Class | Town Class
Durability: Small City level+ (Able to survive attacks from Wolfram) | City level (Can withstand the force of his own strikes) | City level (Can take hits from All For One in his prime) | Town level (Capable of taking All For One's Air Cannons, which are this strong)
Stamina: Very High (Managed to break his limits and defeat All For One while being extremely injured. In his prime years, All Might was able to do hero work for more than 72 consecutive hours straight, and has never been shown to be tired even when fighting against multiple villains)
Range: Standard melee range, up to Tens of kilometers with One For All (Comparable to his wounded state) | Standard melee range, up to Tens of kilometers with One For All (The aftermath of his Detroit Smash created an entire storm) | Same as before | Standard melee range, up to Hundreds of meters with One For All (Created a massive tornado the size of multiple city blocks with his United States of Smash)
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Above Average. All Might was the top-ranked hero in Japan for his countless acts of heroism, having spearheaded multiple operations against villainous teams and saving countless lives during large-scale disasters. He is an expert in hand-to-hand combat with an intelligence to match his strength, deducing that Nomu's Shock Absorption had a limit and simply kept beating him until he went over that limit. After a stern talking from Gran Torino, All Might has also started to drop hints for Deku that allow him to greatly improve over the span of a few hours. However, as a hero to the core, he refuses to go all out if innocent lives could be harmed by the aftereffects of his attacks.
Weaknesses: Using One For All in his wounded and weakened state harms him, and he is only able to use his hero form for about 3 hours a day (which later decreased to around 1 hour and 30 minutes after giving his Quirk to Deku). His true form is sickly and often coughs up blood. He has a weak spot on the left side of his torso. Due to the destructive nature of his powers, he cannot go all out if there are innocent lives in the crossfire. Currently, his hero form is limited to seconds, preventing him from using it to do anything significant.
One For All: Inherited from Nana Shimura, All Might's Quirk gave him access to an immense stockpiled power. By channeling this power through his body, All Might had superhuman strength, speed, agility, and durability. All Might was so talented with One For All that he was widely known as the most powerful person in Japan.
- California Smash: All Might attacks with a frontal somersault leading into a downward punch. This move was first used against a villain while he was studying abroad in the United States.
- Nebraska Smash: All Might rotates his arm while throwing a punch to create a tornado. This move was first used to destroy a swarm of two hundred Mini-Bombers.
- Texas Smash: All Might throws a right punch with enough force that the wind pressure sends anything made of liquid flying away.
- Detroit Smash: All Might performs that same attack as Texas Smash except this move is with a downward punch instead of a straight punch. This smash was powerful enough to brought a thunderstorm.
- Missouri Smash: All Might runs towards an enemy while keeping his hand flat and hit the enemy on the head while running past them.
- Carolina Smash: All Might runs towards an enemy while keeping his hands in a cross position, then in a downwards cross chop to the enemies head.
- New Hampshire Smash: All Might blasts himself towards his enemy and smashes his body into them, crushing and injuring them with his great weight.
- Oklahoma Smash: All Might whirls around while enemies have latched onto him, spinning with enough force that when they are released they are easily thrown through concrete.
- United States of Smash: All Might's final move, in which he concentrates all of his remaining power into a single downward strike that is powerful enough to break through All For One's enhancement Quirks and incapacitate him. However, after this move is complete, All Might will lose his use of One For All forever.
Key: Weakened | Wounded | Prime | Hideout Raid Arc
|Discussion threads involving Toshinori Yagi|