Also named Cartoon Physics.
Similar to Reality Warping, only that it is based usually on what's comedic. It is the ability to replace or apply absurd laws to the universe; the user gains the ability to re-write the laws of physics in their universe to their convenience and is allowed to overwrite them with far more ridiculous ones in service of hilarity.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall (Varying from talking to the audience to affecting the "real world")
- Dimensional Storage (Making things appear out of nowhere)
- Reality Warping
- Body Control (Characters can frequently stretch, bend or otherwise manipulate their bodies in unnatural ways)
- The users might be incapable of using this ability to kill or permanently harm their opponents.
- The users might be limited to what counts as "funny".
- Pinkie Pie (My Little Pony)
- Mordecai (Regular Show)
- Nui Harime (Kill la Kill)
- Ed (Ed, Edd and Eddy)
- Mickey Mouse (Disney)
- Bugs Bunny (Looney Tunes)
- Popeye (Popeye)
While Toon Force may be prevalent in a given verse, it does not mean that all its users share the same abilities. Just like any other system of power such as Magic, unless these characters have these powers directly as a result of a certain status they share, they should only be given abilities that they have demonstrated themselves with these abilities.