The ability to stop time and move around normally, an often specialized variant of Time Manipulation. In stopped time, characters can attack immobile opponents or set up and dodge attacks. Characters may be able to stop time for only a few seconds, or much longer - in some cases, they may be capable of stopping time indefinitely. Often, characters who can stop time can move in the stopped time of others as well.
- Esdeath (Akame ga Kill!)
- Kurumi Tokisaki (Date A Live)
- Guldo and Hit (Dragon Ball)
- Zeref Dragneel and Dimaria Yesta (Fairy Tail)
- Dio Brando and Jotaro Kujo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
- Various Kingdom Hearts Characters
- Ren Fuji/Tenma Yato (Masadaverse)
- Homura Akemi (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
- Sakuya Izayoi and Kaguya Houraisan (Touhou Project)
- Unless users are shown or stated to have limits in terms of range, or that their ranges extend to areas beyond the universe, then they are assumed to be universal or higher by the virtue of affecting the very flow of time itself, thus all of time in the universe.