Time Manipulation (sometimes called Chronokinesis) is the ability to control time itself. Examples include time travel, precognition, slowing down time, speeding up time, stopping time, etc. As time and space are connected, many users can also manipulate space.
As with all example lists, this is not comprehensive.
- Chronovores (Doctor Who)
- The Shrike (Hyperion Cantos)
- Himeji Wataru (Magical Girl of The End)
- Ren Fuji, Mercurius, and others (Masadaverse)
- Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
- Arceus, Dialga, and Mewtwo (Pokémon)
- Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon)
- Cronus, Chronos, and others (Saint Seiya)
- Sonic, Shadow, Silver, and Solaris (Game Sonic Universe)
- Sakuya Izayoi and Kaguya Houraisan (Touhou Project)
- Frisk, Chara, and Flowey / Asriel Dreemurr (Undertale)
- Characters in video games shown to be able to "slow" or "stop" time entirely might just be making use of an ability that consists of Speed Amplification, Enhanced Senses or/and Perception Manipulation, unless the game or its lore explicitly state or show it to be otherwise.
|Discussion threads involving Time Manipulation|