FANDOM


  • Reppuzan
    Reppuzan closed this thread because:
    Topic concluded.
    06:17, August 2, 2017

    Does she really have Type 3 Immortality (via regen)?

    If we go by feats and not scaling from what she should have based on Madara and Obito, she's shown no feats of regen on her own. 
    Sdd
    Fas
    4544409-5642795926-narut
    HsWGjaK
    Obito regen

    The reason why she got her arm back was due to an involuntary transformation into an unstable form of the Juubi, due to Naruto hitting her with all those different natured rasenshurikens.

    Her arm was still lying on the ground, and no regen process ever began. Even Kakashi nearly cuts her other arm off, which never heals.

    Though once again, upon turning into the Juubi and being sealed that way, there's no evidence of regen.

      Loading editor
    • We thought it best to scale her to Madara and Obito's Regen, isn't she just like them, a Ten Tails host or has it's power or something like that?.

      ... Didn't you make the thread that downgraded their regenration?.

        Loading editor
    • She is the ten tails IIRC, but according to this post, it was agreed on by a few people that Kaguya transforming into the Juubi doesn't count as regen, which is her only source of regen feats.

        Loading editor
    • Oh yeah, I remember that thread... Hmm well it is true Ten Tails give things that it doesn't have (Truth Seeking Balls).

      Also has the Ten Tails ever regenrated before I can't remember if not that's another thing it gives that it doesn't have.

        Loading editor
    • Kaguya got exposed!!!

        Loading editor
    • Wait, in that image where Naruto and Sasuke tag her, is that a cut on her shoulder? (On Naruto's side)

        Loading editor
    • Yeah that's when Kakashi almost cut her arm off.

      If anything she has Types 1&2.

        Loading editor
    • I can possibly understand type 1 as I doubt she age's even then she Likely ages extremely slow so I'm ok with that but Immortality Type 2 means she can survive decapitation and still be alive, now being cut in half (horizontally like Madara) I can believe but her surviving decapitation is hard to believe since she never showed it.

        Loading editor
    • You're right, I missed that. I said that based on her losing her arm.

        Loading editor
    • From what I vaguely recall, I also think that she is scaled from Obito and Madara.

        Loading editor
    • But they actually have regen feats which is why I don't understand why. Maybe it's Hashirama's cells amplified by the Six Paths Chakra or something, but she doesn't have what they have from what I've seen. Especially Obito since he never absorbed the God Tree.

        Loading editor
    • Well, we are in shortage of staff members who have in-depth knowledge of Naruto, but you can inform Gwynbleiddd about this thread if you wish.

        Loading editor
    • I think it's just Poor writing or PIS. It is mentioned several times in the story that Kaguya "can't be killed" and that the only way to stop her is to seal her. They don't even say the same about other Ten-Tails Hosts like Madara or Obito - both of whose regeneration is more likely to be an effect of Hashirama's cells. Madara does say that Hashirama had a Regeneration ability that far outclassed Tsunade's Mitotic Regeneration

        Loading editor
    • Madara claims immortality as well. While it may be true that she must be sealed, she was also never shown to take as much damage as she did from team 7, which is why I also suggested type 2 immortality, but then the decapitation argument comes up.

        Loading editor
    • It's true that Madara claims Immortality, but he does properly die after having the Ten Tails extracted out of him. Kaguya doesn't meet the same fate even after the Nine Tailed Beasts are split from her. Besides, Hagoromo himself backs up the claim that Kaguya is Immortal ...

        Loading editor
    • Having Immortality over Regeneration for Kaguya will be the best course of action, also add to her profile that she can regenerate limbs through her Ten Tails form. The whole "regeneration from chakra" thing is a transmutation, not regeneration.   

        Loading editor
    • Well according tothis , you need at least one jinchuuriki in you to survive the extraction process. Kaguya reverts back to the Juubi then turns into the Gedo Mazo while being sealed and losing the tailed beasts.

      Also @AppleLord are you saying give her immortality via regen, then saying her only feats of "regen" isn't actual regen? 

        Loading editor
    • I have asked Gwynbleiddd for input here.

        Loading editor
    • RoyGundam wrote: It's true that Madara claims Immortality, but he does properly die after having the Ten Tails extracted out of him. Kaguya doesn't meet the same fate even after the Nine Tailed Beasts are split from her. Besides, Hagoromo himself backs up the claim that Kaguya is Immortal ...

      1. People in Naruto are capable of surviving Tails Beast extractions, if Madara can momentarily stay alive from the Ten Tails extraction then I'm sure Kaguya can, so that doesn't mean much.

      2. Hagoromo saying she is Immortal means nothing because he's weaker then she is so it's obvious he couldn't kill her. If humans went to war with Superman we would think he's immortal because we can't hurt him. Lastly saying she is Immortal is vegue as there are different types of immortality.

        Loading editor
    • Unite My Rice wrote: Also @AppleLord are you saying give her immortality via regen, then saying her only feats of "regen" isn't actual regen? 

      No. Give her immortality base on her statement, the regeneration would be only through her Ten Tails transmutation.

        Loading editor
    • @Griffin, The second point is a good one but I don't agree with your first assertion. It is stated that Jinchuuriki will inevitably die after having their tailed beast extracted out of them and every single time that does happen, the jinchuuriki does inevitably die. Kaguya is implied to have survived the Tailed Beast extraction because and It happened to her twice

        Loading editor
    • Again I think we can chalk this up to just PIS. The entire fight with Kaguya in general is just loaded with it so we shouldn't take anti-regen feats from that more seriously than a grain of salt.

        Loading editor
    • @RoyGundam

      You misunderstood, the fact that they can survive is proof, even if they will die in the end they have the Stamina/Endurance to survive for a while.

      Kaguya is the strongest, so if those weaker then her can survive it isn't a surprise that the strongest person so far can survive the extraction and live on.

      The sage on his death bed can release the Ten Tails from himself and survive long enough to create the moon, seal the beast in the moon and split it making the Nine Tailed Beasts before his death... With this I'm pretty sure Kaguya can live on having it extracted.

      This doesn't mean she is Immortal, just means she can survive and live on from the extraction unlike those weaker then herself because she's stronger.

        Loading editor
    • There's actually a whole lot of conflicting mythology in Naruto. Hagoromo and Hamura are implied to have sealed their mother in a Chibaku Tensei - which one was that ?. Then Hagoromo (according to you) supposedly released the Ten Tails, separated it's chakra, create the moon (again ??) and seal the body inside the moon. But, then Pain somehow has access to the Gedo Mazo statue on Earth ??

        Loading editor
    • well, if by scaling and anything else, her regen should be better than even madara's and obito's. but we haven't seen it yet, so...

        Loading editor
    • That's not how you scale characters, otherwise everyone in the ToP who is above Goku should get immunity to Hit's Time Stop. She is scale by feats not by others who may or not be influence by Hagoromo's cells.

        Loading editor
    • Same thing happened when Madara was cut in half by Sasuke, and spent several minutes with his cut half within the dimension of Obito. The fact that it has not regenerated at this time, is simply PIS.

      This still does not nullify the fact that, when it regenerated your body from that mass of pure chakra, it also regenerated the ARM that was cut off by Naruto, and even regenerated his mantle that had been harmed by Naruto, just as Madara did, when he regenerated his underside.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah it regenerated her arm... But not the cut on her shoulder?.

      This makes me think they are like Piccolo and need to activate their Regen.

        Loading editor
    • It really does not matter at all. This kind of inconsistency also occurred with Madara, even he SHOWING feats of regeneration.

        Loading editor
    • Madara took priority of the eyes instead of regeneration. He stood still and talked about Might Guy before focusing on his regeneration. Which means Madara's regeneration is not passive but selective, he needs to active it. Kaguya only regenerated an arm after the unintended transmutation.

        Loading editor
    • Evidence that Madara needs to CHOOSE when he will regenerate? This is simply PIS, The plot wanted so.

      That does not matter either. Once she regenerated her PHYSICAL form in that unstable form through the chakra, she also regenerated her arm. The fact that she regenerates her arm already nullifies anything she says about being "Shapeshifting" or anything else, because no matter what, regeneration has occurred.

        Loading editor
    • Evidence that Madara can regenerated passively without the need of time? Obito had to focus as well. It wasn't instant for anyone. There's a limit to how much you can call PIS, once, but more than fourth times? I don't think so. I never said that she couldn't regenerate. I'm only saying what the scans show. Kaguya regenerated her arm after the unintended transmutation.   

        Loading editor
    • Dude she gained her arm but still couldn't regenrate the large cut on her shoulder.

        Loading editor
    • You said he needs to think for it, you need to prove it. Madara took an attack from Guy and quickly regenerated himself, without using TSO and others like Obito. He also took an attack from Naruto and also regenerated soon after ... So, why at that time, did he CHOOSE not to regenerate, when he was cut in half by Sasuke? Meaningless...

      Read it again ... I never said that you said that, this is something that happened to Kaguya, she did not regenerate ONLY her arm, when she remade her body from that chackra mass, she regenerated everything, appears in the manga she regenerates her whole body , INCLUDING your arm amputated, because she dont had more physical form, when stated on the databook.

        Loading editor
    • Yes, even though she did not "regenerate her arm", she had been cut off by Naruto and soon in a bombed Rasenshuriken's press.

      What's the difference between this and it being sealed right after the cut on your shoulder?

        Loading editor
    • Well there's also methods to the regen. Madara used kamui, leaving his legs on Earth. When he had holes in his body they regenerated. But I guess they couldn't bother to explain Madara's regen when Sasuke cut him in half, because he went to Kamui land with no legs and came back with legs, and there's no evidence that he took his legs with him, so he can regenerate parts of his body by sticking thim together apparently.

      Kaguya turning into the ten tails created an entirely new arm, since her old one was still on the ground.

        Loading editor
    • I'm not talking about the arm Naruto took off. I'm talking about the cut on her shoulder Kakashi left.

      The story goes... Naruto chops her left arm off, Kakashi nearly cuts her other on off, She transforms into that monster then returns back to her normal state with a new arm but the cut Kakashi left was still there...

      That makes no sense.

      Also about Madara, it's one vs one his two Regen feats are... Surviving a hole blown off from his torso and regenrating in moments. The second is him getting cut in half by Sasuke and takes a much longer period then before to regenerate.

      Now this leads to three things.

      1. Madara needs to activate his Regen

      2. Inconsistency, but why do we take his first Regen feats speed over the second.

      3. The more damage Madara takes the longer it takes for him to regenerate.

        Loading editor
    • He also regen'd from Sasuke's rinneswap with his sword. Since his regen is superior to Tsunade's who could automatically start healing damage as shown in her fight with Madara, it should work even better. The one consistency with all this is that anyone who was bisected needed to put their body back together before they could heal.

        Loading editor
    • What do you mean, dude? Kaguya took an attack from Kakashi, shortly after, she needed to hold Naruto and Sasuke from trying to seal her and after that, Sakura punched him. She at no time, even had SECONDS to regenerate.

      Kakashi's cut was after Kaguya regenerated in its unstable form and soon after, his sealing process took place.

      About Madara ... It was inconsistency, by the fact that, he quickly regenerated himself against Guy's attack and quickly regenerated himself against Naruto's Rasenshuriken. Why will he choose not to regenerate and stay minutes with half his body cut off? Apart from the fact that his regeneration is better than that of Tsunade, who is also passive, since when he possessed only the cells of Hashirama. There are no FACTS that say he needs to WANT to regenerate.

        Loading editor
    • They need to activate their regeneration, otherwise Madara would regenerate his arm at the same time he was mocking Might Guy and not wait until he stop talking to regenerate. Same with his flying torso, he regenerated his button half after he obtain the other Rinnegan which was his priority.  

        Loading editor
    • Madara already had passive regeneration since she had the cells of Hashirama, which were already BETTER than the mitotic regeneration of Tsunade, who was also passive. And Madara mocked and attacking Guy, WHILE he was regenerating: Http://i3.mangapanda.com/naruto/672/naruto-4893009.jpg Http://i7.mangapanda.com/naruto/672/naruto-4893011.jpg

      He even thanked him for the battle as he regenerated. The rest is already explained. It's simply PIS.

        Loading editor
    • Well as I've shown in the OP, Madara can still regen while attacking. And his torso regen made no sense because he went to a different time-space without his legs and came back with them.

        Loading editor
    • I wonder his his lower button can be use to revive Madara again through Edo Tensei in Boruto.   

        Loading editor
    • They Regeneration is inconsistent but why do you instantly want the Regen that's faster? He clearly is not shown regenrating quickly after Sasuke cut him in half.

      But you know what, because I am tired of discussing their... "Regeneration inconsistencies" I'll let it go and give Kaguya the benefit of the doubt and say she can regenrate on the level of Madara normally without transforming int that monster and Madara's regenration happens on it's own.

      What really needs to be discussed is their Immortality Type 1... Can someone show me a scan saying Ten Tails hosts no longer age? Cause even the sage himself aged even though he hand the Ten Tails, don't bring up Kaguya because she was sealed the whole time and sealing halts everything.

      Is there any scan that says they don't age?

        Loading editor
    • @Unite My Rice

      Again, you keep posting single scans but as I told you, Kaguya didn't have time to regenerate.

      You're using the Madara and Obito examples, but that's pure BS. 

      • Madara had time to Regenerate after he got kicked because Guy was unconscious. He was not being attacked. 
      • On the instance with obito, he was injured Twice only, first being by his attack, second being by the Rasengan. Minato wasn't fast enough to attack while he was becoming unstable and after Naruto tagged with the rasengan, him and co didn't follow up.

      In both instances they had time to heal. You can't compare JJ regen from Tsunade and Sakura's. There's are stated to regen regardless of their focus. Trying to use it as an example is an association fallacy which states:

      "An association fallacy is an informal inductive fallacy of the hasty-generalization or red-herring type and which asserts, by irrelevantassociation and often by appeal to emotion, that qualities of one thing are inherently qualities of another"

      So, you can't compare it to them or use them as an excuse to justify your argument against Kaguya.

      Kaguya at least scales to Madara and Obito because their regeneration stems from her power. And as I proved to Reppuzzan who hasn't responded for whatever reason, Kaguya has shown recreating her body from pure chakra which depending on the situation like in my regeneration thread, can be up to Low-Godly. 

      As for "Immortality", Kaguya would have type 9 immortality being as, if you kill her physical body, her spirit which can cross between spiritual and Physical planes can come back and as the Manga proves, she can create her body from chakra fully resurrecting herself. 

        Loading editor
    • I am not saying this ... I am saying that to say that Kaguya does not have regeneration, as it was approached in this thread because we have not seen its regeneration in two different cases, it is wrong, because of these inconsistent reasons of the regeneration of Madara, That even showing feats, also had inconsistent moments.

      Kaguya continued to regenerate his entire body through pure chakra. This is her ONLY regeneration feat that we have seen, so scalling her as equal to Madara sounds extremely wrong, as she has shown a superior feat.

      Well ... Madara said she would live forever, after declaring her immortality, after also absorbing the Tree of God. Kaguya is also completely merged into the Divine Tree, she is not a Jinchuuriki.

        Loading editor
    • Alright I will expect Immortality type 1 and I'll except scaling her to Obito and Madara for regenration but Y'all gonna half to hold up on that Low-Godly Regeneration and Type 9 Immortality tho.

        Loading editor
    • LordGriffin1000 wrote:
      Alright I will expect Immortality type 1 and I'll except scaling her to Obito and Madara for regenration but Y'all gonna half to hold up on that Low-Godly Regeneration and Type 9 Immortality tho.

      Trying to upgrade Kaguya to Mid-High, High or Low Godly might become a banned topic very soon, I don't think a single staff member has approved it yet and dubious if they ever will

        Loading editor
    • Most importantly, the arguments that hold Kaguya to be Mid-High and etc, have not yet been debunked and yes, just ignored.

      Unlike its "Star" feat, this can not be ignored as Outlier.

        Loading editor
    • Her supposed "Regeneration" feat has been discussed already and deemed not regenration by other. Even then she only return with a new arm... That ain't even on the level of Madara and Obito.

      But I will on the fence about Low-Godly Regeneration like I always have until someone explains it perfectly because many have different veiws on that regenration feat.

      LOL actually this can be ignored as an outlier but I'm not the one to do that as I have all the time to go over this.

        Loading editor
    • What? Are you talking about the team that discussed the fact that Kaguya doing this, it's just Shapeshifting, when in making this supposed "shapeshifting" she returned with her arm and her physical form intact? Supported also by the fact that the Databook said that, at that moment, it no longer had its physical form?

      This sounds more like a downplayer to me. But I'm really inclined to accept the staff's decision ... Since they REALLY debunked this feat without using this shapeless "Shapeshifting" nonsense, which by the way, was debunked on the thread where they had defined Kaguya as Mid-High...

        Loading editor
    • Oh I'll tell you now, if they or i wanted to downplay Naruto, it would be much, much worse then this.

      I'll be back in a minute to continue this discussion.

        Loading editor
    • BarryAllen2.0 wrote:
      @Unite My Rice

      Again, you keep posting single scans but as I told you, Kaguya didn't have time to regenerate.

      Kaguya at least scales to Madara and Obito because their regeneration stems from her power. And as I proved to Reppuzzan who hasn't responded for whatever reason, Kaguya has shown recreating her body from pure chakra which depending on the situation like in my regeneration thread, can be up to Low-Godly. 

      As for "Immortality", Kaguya would have type 9 immortality being as, if you kill her physical body, her spirit which can cross between spiritual and Physical planes can come back and as the Manga proves, she can create her body from chakra fully resurrecting herself. 

      There's so much "no" in this entire post it wants to press charges.

      Madara could react to Naruto kicking his TSB while he's sitting down regenerating

      Very clearly states he hasn't finished recovering while in combat, implying that his regeneration is on-going.

      Once again, she didn't turn into chakra, she turned into an unstable version of the Ten Tails , as clearly stated by Black Zetsu. Even with the argument tailed beasts = chakra, she turned into something else entirely, and has no regen feat of her own.

      >Type 9 immortality 

        Loading editor
    • The argument of "Shapeshifting" had already been debunked in another thread about its regeneration and this argument was the main factor of Kaguya having taken a downgrade and that does not make any sense.

      How do I use a debunked argument in another thread, to argue in a similar thread? If this was not a downplayer, it may only have been a failure to research the feat.

        Loading editor
    • MostPowerfull wrote:

      This sounds more like a downplayer to me. But I'm really inclined to accept the staff's decision ... Since they REALLY debunked this feat without using this shapeless "Shapeshifting" nonsense, which by the way, was debunked on the thread where they had defined Kaguya as Mid-High...

      Next time a staff member explains why that feat is not regeneration, it will probably become a banned topic. Don't push it too hard. All staff members have completely rejected the mid-high or low-godly nonsense. You understand what regeneration is, right? It's regenerating parts or complete body after it has been destroyed. Kaguya was not destroyed anywhere in the manga. 

      @Unite: Can you contact Matthew or Prom to have a look at this and put this in banned topic section? It's becoming a real headache honestly

        Loading editor
    • Plus it was stated that she became stronger and faster upon transforming. If that's the case, Naruto should've stomped Pain with 0 difficulty after becoming the 8 tails and going back to normal, Bee should be stronger every time he becomes the 8 tails, etc. And the Juubi itself has no regen feats.

      Edit: @Joseph Will do.

        Loading editor
    • Kaguya didn't shapeshifted, she had a transmutation. Shapeshifted means she change at will, which she never shown to do.   

        Loading editor
    • I honestly think the Staff should talk about this topic and come to a conclusion cause this topic is about to become as bad as that Star Level stuff.

        Loading editor
    • @LordGriffin

      Kaguya's Body wasn't destroyed, just injured by Naruto. We see her transform into an unstable Juubi chakra mass and then fully disperse into chakra and reform her regular body. This is the problem people are having a hard time understanding though.

      Legit Facts of the Naruto Verse:

      • Souls in the physical plane exist as chakra entities
      • Chakra can connect the Afterlife/Inbetween World and allow for souls to travel via S/T techniques between the two realms.
      • Kaguya has shown going from a pure chakra state to reforming her body. 


      ^Those facts are indisputable. That being said, we have kaguya going from a pure energy state to reforming her body. This for her alone would be Low Godly. The reason why is because of the above facts, its ABC logic.

      Gets Killed > Soul Goes to the Afterlife > Can come back from another realm existing as a chakra entity > Reform your physical body from pure chakra state which your soul exists as which you feat proves you can do. 


      ^People don't understand this basic logic. That's an example of Low Godly Regeneration  and Type 9 Immortality as defined on this site. The reason High/Mid-High is being discussed is because Obito returned his spirit to the physical realm through his body which had been reduced to ash where as Hagoromo required Specific energies to come into contact to manifest his soul into the physical realm.

      ^Those are facts. This is speculating on my part now but if he can do something like this without any portion of his body being around, So should Kaguya who has better abilities and is stated to be his superior. This is the ONLY debatable part. Low-Godly/High Regen for Kaguya is debatable. Mid-High should be at least.

        Loading editor
    • Kaguya completely destabilized his physical form and became a hybrid of all bijuus ... As stated in the Manga, Bijuus are beings made of pure chackra. If she was open to completely restructure her body through pure chackra. If this is not regeneration, then it really fits into Type 8 Immortality, That would be immortal while your soul aka chakra exists..

      This thread assumes that Kaguya regenerated her arm, as if she had never left a mass of pure chakra.

      And this thread explains why your Mid-High regeneration was accepted.

      At no moment, the team that downgraded, refuted the arguments of the thread that gave the up.

        Loading editor
    • She has never shown to die, go to the afterlife and then comeback.

        Loading editor
    • It is a transformation. It's some degree of regeneration, but she's not regeneration from not having a physical form, she's just shifting through states and regenerating on the way.

        Loading editor
    • But it keeps regenerating ... The databook said that maintaining its physical form was impossible in that state, then, just as with the bijuus, this form/transformation is pure chackra.. So, she regenerated her physical form, along with her arm that was amputated, correct? If she was going through various "states and regenerating" ... She still regenerated her entire body, since it no longer existed.

        Loading editor
    • Unite My Rice wrote:
       
      There's so much "no" in this entire post it wants to press charges.

      Madara could react to Naruto kicking his TSB while he's sitting down regenerating

      Madara's Statement there is ambiguous as to which way he meant it. He ponders at first if it's because He wasn't finished (Which if you have 2 working eyes can tell he was), but then realizes Naruto was just stronger than before. You're twisting his words.

      Very clearly states he hasn't finished recovering while in combat, implying that his regeneration is on-going.

      Read the above bolded.

      Once again, she didn't turn into chakra, she turned into an unstable version of the Ten Tails , as clearly stated by Black Zetsu. Even with the argument tailed beasts = chakra, she turned into something else entirely, and has no regen feat of her own.

      Fail response dude when her "Unstable Juubi form" is clearly portrayed as a chakra entity. Look at my post on Repuzzans page which proves this. Saying tbis isn't the case is simply denile with no proof on your part at this point.

      >Type 9 immortality 

      Read it under immortality page.


        Loading editor
    • Don't spam the page with annoyingly long quotes..

        Loading editor
    • Can the Staff please take over this thread and decide what she has cause everyone is repeating the same thing over and over. No one is getting anywhere like this.

        Loading editor
    • @Barry 

      Following what you say, Kaguya would have immortality type 8 and not 9, as she would need her soul aka chackra to exist, so she can return.

        Loading editor
    • @Unite My Rice

      Your response?

        Loading editor
    • BarryAllen2.0 wrote:

      He wasn't finished (Which if you have 2 working eyes can tell he was), but then realizes Naruto was just stronger than before. You're twisting his words.

      So your reach > what is shown on panel, especially when Madara says that he hasn't finished recovering on the next page?

      "I haven't recovered completely yet, is that the reason? No.."

      = My lack of recovery is not the reason for this, it's because Naruto got stronger. He was able to stay in combat with Guy while getting abused after all.

        Loading editor
    • As Prom said, she's simply reverting from her Tailed Beast form back to her original form.

      There's no indication that's she's regenerating or that she was converted into pure chakra in the first place.

      I won't deny that she has regeneration, but the idea that she was broken down into pure chakra is nothing but a headcanon.

        Loading editor
    • Everyone already excepts her regenration scaling to Madara and Obito but it seems they want a higher rating.

        Loading editor
    • Except that it has been shown in the manga and supported by the declaration of the databook

        Loading editor
    • @Unite My Rice

      • Lol, dude, what's shown on panel and stated is Madara finish regenerating, Blocking Naruto's punch and pondering if its because he hasn't finished, which he is shown, then chucks it down to Naruto getting stronger.

      >Yet I'm reaching....ok.

      • Like I said, it's ambiguous. Could very well be as it's stated. Btw, the viz scan:
      0673-002
        Loading editor
    • @Most

      "Maintain her physical form" means that the chakra rampaged inside her and forced her transformation into her incomplete Tailed Beast form.

      You're reading outside of the lines.

        Loading editor
    • LOL, I don't need to except anything actually. Things happen in the manga and things are stated in the Databooks and people still dont care.

        Loading editor
    • Reppuzan wrote:
      As Prom said, she's simply reverting from her Tailed Beast form back to her original form.

      There's no indication that's she's regenerating or that she was converted into pure chakra in the first place.

      I won't deny that she has regeneration, but the idea that she was broken down into pure chakra is nothing but a headcanon.

      Yet i prove it on you page...

        Loading editor
    • Also I never denied the fact that she came back.

        Loading editor
    • MostPowerfull wrote:
      @Barry 

      Following what you say, Kaguya would have immortality type 8 and not 9, as she would need her soul aka chackra to exist, so she can return.

      Type 9 specifically states being able to come back from another dimesion if you're killed in the dimesions you can be killed in. Iirc, type 8 states mothing about souls being added in that equation.

        Loading editor
    • @Reppuzan

      Yes, and that also meant that he needed to create a new body for himself, after all, she would not have to turn crumbs out of chackra to re-stabilized her body, where the Bijuus, of titanic forms, return to the original form of their jinchuuriki, If she really had just re-stabilized her body, she would do as Naruto or any other Jinchuuriki who goes through it when it reaches its Bijuu form, like the Naruto and Killer B.

      This did not occur and we see her create a new body along with her new arm.

        Loading editor
    • @Most

      You can't say "it's as good as stated" when it's not depicted anywhere in the text nor did anyone say nor is it clear that she became chakra.

      There is no definitive proof of anything you're saying about Kaguya's regen, but you keep treating it as if there is.

        Loading editor
    • @Reppuzan

      I seriously proved this on your message wall, the proof you asked for.

      Kaguya's Unstable Juubi Form is madevof pure chakra and we see her recreate her body from pure chakra. This denial is absurd.

      You know, Naruto's BM is a chakra avatar portrayed the same as Kaguyas unstable firm yet neither are specifically stated to be chakra. They are portrayed as Kishi has portrayed chakra for nearly 400 chapters if not the entire Manga.

        Loading editor
    • Except that, we see the chakra being absorbed by it, and we see it being restructured . Just admit that you're denying it ...

      You are treating her feat, as if she had never regenerated her arm and her unstable body at the same time, by a transformation of a monster made of pure chakra. What they are saying, it is as if she regenerates only her arm and only him ... As said, if this is not a up in your regeneration, then it is a up in your immortality.

        Loading editor
    • Madara clearly hasn't finished regenerating. When he launched the TSB at Guy he still had a noodle for an arm, and when Naruto kicks it back, we can only see the sleeve of that arm.

      Backed by his very obvious implication that he wasn't healing yet.

      I'm still not seeing a low godly regen / type 9 immortality argument, especially when Obito, the only person who's actually done what you're speculating Kaguya did, returned to his body as chakra from limbo, and he was still a pile of ashes. Kaguya never died, so why would her soul be in another realm?

        Loading editor
    • MostPowerfull wrote: Except that, we see the chakra being absorbed by it, and we see it being restructured . Just admit that you're denying it ...

      You are treating her feat, as if she had never regenerated her arm and her unstable body, by a transformation of a monster made of pure chakra. What they are saying, it is as if she regenerates only her arm and only him ... As said, if this is not a up in your regeneration, then it is a up in your immortality.

      LOL absorbing Chakra doesn't mean she is made of charkra.

        Loading editor
    • LOL absorbing Chakra doesn't mean she is made of charkra.

      Except for the fact that, after that, she created a gigantic TSB and there it was creating it, its form to "destroyed" and was mixed to the chakra that was being absorbed and as far as I know, the TSB is made of chackra, and the chackra remnants were from where it returned.

      This is also supported by the fact that, Bijuus are physical forms of chakra. So if that was not his "physical form" then it was his "bijuu" form.

      Bijju = Chackra.

        Loading editor
    • @Most

      But Bijuu are physical forms that can be physically damaged. Even they're made of chakra, we don't say they have Low-Godly Regen.

      It could be Kaguya simply reverting to her original form while separating herself from the chakra that was rampaging within her, there's no indication of regeneration since she was never damaged.

        Loading editor
    • @Barry

      But they are also informed, you are still alive, even if your soul is erased and this is not the case with a Kaguya.

        Loading editor
    • @Most

      Scans of this now. I don't recall a single instance of this and I've read the entire manga.

        Loading editor
    • @Unite My Rice

      • In that last panel you can't see if Madara finished or not thus you're speculating.
      0672-015







      ^Tell me where Madara is shown Still Regenerating or if you're speculating he is. Because when Naruto attacks him, he's pondering at first if he isn't then realizes that isn't the case and Naruto just got stronger. And even if he wasn't, its one movement my dude.

      And the immortal argument is for if Kaguya where to reduced to ash like Obito. 

        Loading editor
    • MostPowerfull wrote: @Barry

      But they are also informed, you are still alive, even if your soul is erased and this is not the case with a Kaguya.

      Who in the history of Naruto regenerated from a destroyed soul?.

        Loading editor
    • @Barry

      For the umpteenth time, Obito did not regenerate. He was still dead, he just transported his soul back from the other side long enough to possess Kakashi.

      Nor did Kaguya regenerate from anything because she wasn't injured in the first place.

        Loading editor
    • @Reppuzan

      But they were never destroyed or shown regenerating their body through the chakra, as Kaguya did. What is said is that even if they are dead, they can rise again after a time.

      If she did, it would be like Naruto and Killer B, especially Naruto, who already had his physical form destabilized by his Bijju because your emotions and he never came back as Kaguya. So, no ... This has happened before ( A carrier having the Bijuus destabilized within itself ), and what happened with Kaguya, does not happen to anyone.

        Loading editor
    • It's not Mid-High.

        Loading editor
    • Reppuzan wrote:
      @Barry

      For the umpteenth time, Obito did not regenerate. He was still dead, he just transported his soul back from the other side long enough to possess Kakashi.

      Nor did Kaguya regenerate from anything because she wasn't injured in the first place.

      @Rep

      Likewise, for the umpteenth time, I never said obito regenerated.

      And as far as Regeneration goes, fine, on a technicality it wouldn't be considered Regen if she were to come back from the dead and recreate her body from chakra but what would that be considered? Just pure resurrection? 

      Or simply a type of immortality.

        Loading editor
    • Who in the history of Naruto regenerated from a destroyed soul?.

      @Griffin

      Read the context of this conversation.

        Loading editor
    • When did Kaguya die and come back? Did I miss something?

        Loading editor
    • Type 9 is defined as this:

      Transcendental Immortality: Characters whose true selves exist independently from the plane where they can be killed.


      I.E. Kaguya's soul would exist independently from the physical plane where her body can be destroyed.

        Loading editor
    • @Joseph

      @Reppuzan    and other

      Pay attention to the context. Barry is saying that ...

      Once Obito was able to leave the Pure World through his Kamui ... Kaguya would also be able to leave the Pure World if she were killed by her Hirasaka, correct? So far we're well ...

      And since Obito was able to produce a form of chakra to possess Kakashi, then Kaguya could produce it too, right? So far we're well?

      And as Kaguya regenerates from Chackra, she could simply regenerate her body, IF SHE CAN GET OUT OF THE PURE WORLD. That's what Barry is saying.

        Loading editor
    • @Most

      You guys are impossible.

      Coming back from the Underworld is not regeneration.

      Nothing in the story says that Kaguya's body was converted into pure chakra.

      These are two things you cannot refute whatsoever.

        Loading editor
    • @Reppuzan

      You're the impossible one. Read your freaking message wall for gods sake.

        Loading editor
    • @Most

      NO for everything you said. You're pushing this headcanon WAY TOO FAR. Stick with the displayed feats ok?

        Loading editor
    • @Reppuzan

      I think you're just being misunderstood.

      I never said that, in fact, I find this very speculative. I just explained what Barry meant.

      Fact you're trying to deny. His form was destabilized, just as Naruto's was, and if this is not regeneration or immortality, the same should happen to Naruto. So any argument you could use to reject this no longer exists.

      So ... As long as you do not show me the fact, that you really explain and deny the fact that Kaguya did not come back from Chackra, AS SCAN SHOW, you can not deny the fact that she has regenerated herself from chackra.

        Loading editor
    • BarryAllen2.0 wrote:
      @Reppuzan

      You're the impossible one. Read your freaking message wall for gods sake.

      Easy there barry, let's simmer down now

        Loading editor
    • @Barry

      Just because a chakra ghost is summoned and sustained by chakra doesn't mean that Kaguya suddenly gets regen for an event that didn't happen.

        Loading editor
    • @Most

      The scans do not show that. Find a single statement of Kaguya converting her entire body into chakra.

        Loading editor
    • @Joseph

      I never said I agree with what Barry said, in fact, I think Low-Godly is too much and I'm advocating Kaguya being Mid-High at least.

        Loading editor
    • Mid-High? When has Kaguya survived being blown into pieces.

        Loading editor
    • Reppuzan wrote:
      @Most

      The scans do not show that. Find a single statement of Kaguya converting her entire body into chakra.

      @Reppuzan

      @Joseph

      Better than a statement, I have a feat SHOWN and this is enough . It is not re-stabilization of his body, as I showed in the passage with Naruto. It is not regeneration. It is not immortality. What is it then?

        Loading editor
    • MostPowerfull wrote:
      @Joseph

      Okay and this is enough . It is not re-stabilization of his body, as I showed in the passage with Naruto. It is not regeneration. It is not immortality. What is it then?

      Where is the statement? It's a transformation, not regen. She was not vaporized completely, nor blown to pieces

        Loading editor
    • Where is the statement? It's a transformation, not regen. She was not vaporized completely, nor blown to pieces

      Yes, that is, he needed to have his body stabilized again, by itself, correct? Now, explain to me why Naruto also had his body destabilized and transformed, and what happened to Kaguya did not occur to him.

      If this was just a transformation, Kaguya would not have to "destroy" and come back from a mass of 'something', which was coming out, after its hybrid form was 'destroyed'...

        Loading editor
    • @Reppuzan 

      The real undesputable facts:

      • Souls Exist as chakra on the physical planes (Shown by every instance in the manga, especially in 691).
      • Souls can return from the afterlife/Limbo with S/T techniques  (Proven and Stated by Obito in certain terms, Hagoromo Via himself and Summoning).
      • Kaguya Reformed her body from pure chakra after going unstable (Proved this on your page).


      You want to say Kaguya doing this wouldn't be regen, then what do you call someone who can get their body reduced to ash or erased completely and return to the physical realm from another plane of existence and recreate their body from the energy they exist as? 


      And note, saying Kaguya's Unstable Juubi form isn't chakra or dispersed into chakra and reformed back into her regular body is tantamount to saying Naruto Kyuubi avatar isn't Chakra at all due to never being stated as such despite being heavily portrayed as such.

        Loading editor
    • Let me ask you guys this, is Naruto's hand not cloaked in chakra?

      0010-002








      ^Certainly it's not "stated" to be. 

        Loading editor
    • BarryAllen2.0 wrote:
      @Unite My Rice
      • In that last panel you can't see if Madara finished or not thus you're speculating.

      Madara clearly says "Is it because I haven't finished healing? No.." Implying that even though he is still healing, that shouldn't be the reason why he appears so weak to Naruto. It's simple context. Even the very next scan after Naruto kicks the TSB shows that Madara clearly didn't finish regenerating.

      So that's debunked.

      2. Nobody has ever come from the afterlife and reconstructed their body. Kaguya is literally the poster child of what doesn't qualify as type 9 immortality.

      "Characters whose true selves exist independently from the plane where they can be killed. For example, a conceptual being doesn't die even if its body, soul, etc will be erased from existence."


      Kaguya's body and soul are both on Earth. Debunked. I don't even think anyone in the verse fits the bill for "their true selves exist independently from the plane where they can be killed." Their true selves are their bodies, or their chakra. If they die, their chakra simply goes to the next realm. 

      " Can come back from another realm existing as a chakra entity > Reform your physical body from pure chakra state which your soul exists as which you feat proves you can do."


      This makes no sense. Like I said, the only person who has came back to their body was Obito, and he was in limbo, not the afterlife, and his body was still destroyed. Even the SoSP came back through the tailed beasts or however the hell he did it, with no body. Once again, Obito was the only person shown to come back from limbo (nobody was shown coming from the afterlife), and the rest come back from edo tensei.

      Even if you use that reforming from chakra argument, she's only done so while she was missing an arm. You have no evidence that she would be able to regen her entire body, or her head, so at best, it's a showing of low-mid regen.

        Loading editor
    • @Barry

      Posting a completely different and irrelevant page is not helping your case.

      Just because it looks like chakra doesn't mean she is chakra. She could just as easily be giving off chakra rather than becoming chakra.

      It's never explained how Hagoromo returned, and you are once again making assumptions on how he did so.

      Calling your arguments facts when they have no basis within the story itself is just making me more and more willing to just take this to a Staff thread because this is going in circles and I'm becoming less and less tolerant of your needless grasping at straws.

        Loading editor
    • To assume that he was giving off chackra out, besides not being seen up on manga is impossible, as we see him return from it. She has returned from what appears to be chakra.

      In case, really this time, I agree with Barry. If it looks like chackra is not the same as being chackra, show us since chackra really did not look like chackra. The scan shown by Barry really implies that you are saying that, that in Naruto's hand is not chackra, because it is not stated.

      About Hagoromo... You need to this panel?

        Loading editor
    • @UMR

      • Madara's statement does say what you're pushing. He doesn't STATE he's healing. When he states "No?!" At the end of that sentence, it makes the line ambiguous. Sure he could have meant it the way you're pushing but he also have mean "No, I'm healed, he's just gotten stronger!". Thus it's ambiguous and speculative. The "No?!" Again makes it so you can't say in certain terms which way.

      We see he's already regened his entire Side/Arm that Gai blasted off when he blocks and makes that statement.


      • I'll concede my argument on Type 9 Immortality, that's not a big problem. But as far as coming back from the "afterlife/Limbo" it's the same shit. And no, read 691 again a few times. Hags summoned the past Kages from the afterlife, Non-Edo which proves what Obito said, Chakra connects the two or three realms. And yes, while Obito is the 2nd to do so, his statement is backed by his feat which proves, S/T Jutsu allows for travel between the two. 


      • Your final point is pure nonsense, not worth even dignifying with a proper response. 
        Loading editor
    • Reppuzan wrote: As Prom said, she's simply reverting from her Tailed Beast form back to her original form.

      There's no indication that's she's regenerating or that she was converted into pure chakra in the first place.

      I won't deny that she has regeneration, but the idea that she was broken down into pure chakra is nothing but a headcanon.

      I agree with this.

        Loading editor
    • It's obvious that he didn't finish healing, there's no ambiguity or speculation about it.  He's simply saying the fact that he didn't finish healing is not the cause of their apparent difference in power.

      And I do think I said that last part oddly so let me rephrase. Kaguya hasn't suffered half as much damage as the Juubi Jinchuurikis did. Whatever turned her into her unstable Juubi form made her stronger, faster, and gave her a new arm. There's no evidence that she could survive the bodily harm that Madara and Obito received, therefore it's speculation to assume if she was beheaded or bisected, she'd just turn into that and get a brand new body. We don't know the extent of her immortality, but from what's shown, she only has type 1.

        Loading editor
    • Reppuzan wrote:
      @Barry

      Posting a completely different and irrelevant page is not helping your case.

      Just because it looks like chakra doesn't mean she is chakra. She could just as easily be giving off chakra rather than becoming chakra.

      It's never explained how Hagoromo returned, and you are once again making assumptions on how he did so.

      Calling your arguments facts when they have no basis within the story itself is just making me more and more willing to just take this to a Staff thread because this is going in circles and I'm becoming less and less tolerant of your needless grasping at straws.

      • Its not irrelevant because that's what your argument amounts to. "It's not stated to be chakra thus it's not even if it looks like chakra". <Basically your argument in a nutshell...oh, and you're blatantly disregarding factual proof straight from the manga, so there's that.
      • Nah, bruh. That's never been the case, especially when we see Kakashi Kamui her arms, it's flat out pure chakra dude, no different than Kyuubi avatar. You're just reaching at this point. How about you show me proof now of something similar as to what you're claiming and i'll concede.
      • Is it, and am I?
      0686-001







      0688-003








      ^Self explanatory. 


      • You have done NOTHING but deny this and deny that and fail to furnish A SHRED OF PROOF on your behalf. Even upon acknowledging that Kaguya is in a chakra state, oh wait..."She may be giving off chakra and is not chakra herself". You set the bar at one location and now you're moving the goal post higher and higher still without furnishing proof yet....I'm doing it? Laughable, Rep. How about you pony up proof and stop denying what is on the scans.
        Loading editor
    • Unite My Rice wrote:

      There's no evidence that she could survive the bodily harm that Madara and Obito received, therefore it's speculation to assume if she was beheaded or bisected, she'd just turn into that and get a brand new body.

      Except for the fact, of her to be able to regenerate all its body through the chackra.

        Loading editor
    • This is going nowhere, and is wasting the staff's time. I strongly agree with Reppuzan. Perhaps we should close this thread?

        Loading editor
    • @Antvasima

      Ignoring the counter-argument I used against him? Why !?

        Loading editor
    • Well while on the topic of immortality, I still think she only has type 1 immortality. Like it was mentioned earlier, that would imply she could survive a decapitation, which she has no feats to suggest.

        Loading editor
    • @UMR

      • Facepalm dude....facepalm
      • Except the fact that their regeneration stems directly from her powers, so....but no you're right, They're regeneration stems from her power but she doesn't scale....sounds legit.
      • Reread the chapters please. Naruto's attack destabilized her, she ansorbed Chakra from IT and formed the ETSB while reforming her body and she regains her reserves faster while in her genesis dimension. 
        Loading editor
    • @Unite

      I mean, she can tank things like Amaterasu without a problem, so I have no problems with giving her Low-Mid Regen, but anything higher is lacking in evidence.

        Loading editor
    • @Barry

      Destabilized her human form. Nothing about becoming chakra. Nothing about being left as a soul.

      @Unite

      I agree that Kaguya should have Low-Mid Regen simply because she is supposed to be superior in regen to Madara and Obito, hence the need to seal her rather than kill her like they did with Momoshiki.

        Loading editor
    • In few words ...

      - If Kaguya simply undoed the transformation and resumed his physical body, because his "detransformation" is not identical to that of Naruto ? After all, they both had their physical form deformed after having their Bijuu (s) uncontrolled within themselves, and the only one that actually showed restructured from that "thing that looked like chackra", went to Kaguya.

      - If Kaguya did not regenerate ... How did Kaguya appear with his arm intact? As far as I saw in the WORK, she appeared and her arm regenerated in the same way that ALL of her body.

        Loading editor
    • Antvasima wrote:
      This is going nowhere, and is wasting the staff's time. I strongly agree with Reppuzan. Perhaps we should close this thread?

      Reppuzan hasn't actually proved anything and is overall denying things. Maybe we close until Gwyn has a chance to digest the thread?

        Loading editor
    • Gwynbleidd already gave his input

      http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:835098

        Loading editor
    • @Barry

      I'm pointing out that your assumptions require a huge logical leap when far more reasonable assumptions exist. Given the data, the conclusion with the least number of assumptions will always be the most likely one.

      As the one making the claim, the burden of proof is on you, not me, and repeating an argument ad nauseam isn't making it stronger.

        Loading editor
    • As I said above Like Reppuzan and Unite I agree with Kaguya's regenration being on the level of Madara and Obito.

        Loading editor
    • Kaguya already does have low-mid iirc.

        Loading editor
    • I can assume, no one will say anything about the fact that I prove that what happened to the Kaguya has nothing to do with its transformation,  and that I debunked the main argument of Reppuzan?

      So I agree to close the thread.

        Loading editor
    • @Repp

      So currently Kaguya has type 1 and 3 immortality. I think she only has type 1, for reasons mentioned above. Thoughts?

        Loading editor
    • If Kaguya already has regeneration on the same level as Madara and Obito, and her profile does not need to be changed, I think that we should close this thread.

        Loading editor
    • MostPowerfull wrote: - If Kaguya did not regenerate ... How did Kaguya appear with his arm intact? As far as I saw in the WORK, she appeared and her arm regenerated in the same way that ALL of her body.

      Kaguya's body was never destroyed just altered/transformed into a monster bunny (lol monster bunny) she then transformed back. The only Regen is the new arm... Which isn't Mid-High.

        Loading editor
    • @Reppuzan

      I'm not making any real assumptions.

      >You asked for proof she reformed from Chakra

      >I gave you proof her unstable form is chakra and she reformed from pure chakra.

      >I gave proof that souls exist asvchakra on tbe physical realm

      >I gave proof that souls can return to the physical plane through S/T techs from The inbetween/Afterlife 

      You're saying I'm assuming things yet you are the one who changed their argument from asking for proof she was chakra after denying it coutless times to now assuming she's simply giving off chakra when portrayal crystally clear against that notion. 

        Loading editor
    • Unite My Rice wrote: @Repp

      So currently Kaguya has type 1 and 3 immortality. I think she only has type 1, for reasons mentioned above. Thoughts?

      Who ever is like her would need to be changed as well since theire Regen isn't what gives them immortality.

        Loading editor
    • Antvasima wrote: If Kaguya already has regeneration on the same level as Madara and Obito, and her profile does not need to be changed, I think that we should close this thread.

      We should finish discussing the immortality first.

        Loading editor
    • Kaguya's body was never destroyed just altered/transformed into a monster bunny (lol monster bunny) she then transformed back. The only Regen is the new arm... Which isn't Mid-High.

      Stop the Ad Nausem and Ad Lapidem... 

      This already happened with Naruto and his physical body was also destabilized. If this had happened to Kaguya, she should not have restructured her body as she did, of a mass of pure chakra, but only returned to her normal form, AS NARUTO DID. The databook also said that it no longer has a physical form, so if it reappeared there with a new body intact, it restructured it through that.

      This is the fallacy "Appeal to popularity ..." Most agree with x result, but do not bother to refute what is in the manga, using the argument of what "may be" and not "what they actually saw." So what the majority agrees with, is correct. Antvasima has just proved this point, ignoring my argument, where I refuted this Reppuzan argument.

        Loading editor
    • @Barry

      You have not provided any definitive proof that her unstable form is made of chakra. That's an assumption you made based on her form's outer appearance. This again, was not acknowledged by anyone inside or outside of the story.

      Just because souls are made of chakra doesn't mean her Tailed Beast form is made of chakra.

      I wanted evidence, but you refuse to provide convincing evidence of Kaguya becoming chakra.

      She turned into a bulbous mass and was later seen emerging from this mass, not creating a new body.

      Yes, the anime is treated as secondary canon at best, but this scene removes any ambiguity from the fact that she DID NOT BECOME CHAKRA.

        Loading editor
    • So......about her immortality...type 1? 👀👀

        Loading editor
    • @Most

      I don't know what you're talking about but we've already when over that beast. If you don't want to except it that's not my problem.

      She transformed back and regenrated her arm in the process. We are done repeating this.

        Loading editor
    • Let me ask this, what's the difference between Kaguya breaking down the Naruto clone into pure chakra here:

      0688-012








      And her reforming here:

      0689-004








      Because it's clear as day that mass dispersed into chakra and she reformed from it.

        Loading editor
    • Yes, the anime is treated as secondary canon at best, but this scene removes any ambiguity from the fact that she DID NOT BECOME CHAKRA.

      Well... We have Naruto Relativistic then ... They are contradicting themselves ... Using anime to remove any doubts, but when they do this with other feats, they leave the topic banned. Hilarious. Now I understand why OBD does not like this Wiki.

        Loading editor
    • Forget the immortality discussion cause this regenration stuff keeps appearing.

      This thread should be closed.

        Loading editor
    • @Unite

      I'm totally fine with Immortality Type 1, since she hasn't aged at all in the hundreds of years she was sealed.

      @Barry

      Just because Kaguya broke down Naruto's clone doesn't mean that the entire body is made of chakra. It's entirely possible that she just absorbed the chakra into herself.

        Loading editor
    • @Lord

      If it was transformed, it was not treated as a mass of chakra.

      Naruto went through the same process , when he had Kurama destabilizing his entire body, and even so, he did not come back from Kurama's Chackra mass, he just exploded and disappeared, as if he had been summoned to another place. This also happened to Obito, where after being destabilized in his physical form after turning JJ, where he simply reappeared with he human form

      This is not undo its transformation, otherwise, what happened to Naruto and Obito would have repeated itself, since there was the same FEAT... Both having their body destabilized by their bijju (s)... This in itself, debunked this insinuation that, she untransformed and simply regenerated her arm while detransforming. This is something we have not seen in Manga. NONE of these characters who had the body destabilized by their BIJJUS, "detransformed" as Kaguya did. So to say that this was only a transformation, it's pure achism and headcanon.

      She does not necessarily need to take damage to regenerate her body ... The Bijju's within themselves have destroyed their physical form, as it says in DATABOOK.

        Loading editor
    • You know what, fuck it, I'm tired of going in circles. Right or wrong, just fuck it.

      As for immortality, her soul has to be destroyed, it can return to the land of the living if not destroyed. What immortality does that fall under? 

        Loading editor
    • Reppuzan wrote: @Unite

      I'm totally fine with Immortality Type 1, since she hasn't aged at all in the hundreds of years she was sealed.

      Reppuzan don't in mostly all fictions when a person is sealed they never age?. I'm fine with Immortality type 1 of course but just wanted to know your thoughts on people not aging when sealed.

        Loading editor
    • @Lord

      Not necessarily. For example, BB sealed Kingprotea away to keep her from interfering, but also had to inflict a deaging curse to keep her from aging and growing to the point that she could potentially break free and oppose her.

        Loading editor
    • Well she was alive an untold amount of years before coming to Earth, then raised her children to be grown men, plus I don't think being trapped in the center of a moon would stop her from aging.

        Loading editor
    • @Barry

      Not necessarily. There aren't enough showings for that, since ninjas have been killed by much less.

      You can't seriously say that an energy blast from someone like Thor won't kill Kaguya.

      Just because she's unkillable by Naruto's standards doesn't mean she's unkillable in other verses.

        Loading editor
    • @Repp

      Alright i agree with type 1, just wanted your opinion, thanks.

      @Unite

      You got a point there, like I said already tho I agree with you.

        Loading editor
    • Destroying her body isn't stopping her from coming back. Is she not dead if she's just a soul? It's like Bleach souls as souls in Naruto have the ability to use Ninjutsu as Hags has shown.

        Loading editor
    • @Barry

      It's never explained how Hagoromo came back (to the point that it's very nearly a Deus ex Machina) and we can't be using that as a benchmark. Besides, Hagoromo can pass on chakra, but that's it. It's not like he came back to life.

        Loading editor
    • @Reppuzan 

      This isn't scaling from Hags, this is scaling from Obito and his statement which expains how Hags came back, just nit what method. We know Kaguya has 2 methods she can return from with being as S/T techniques are required.

      • Yomotsu Hirisaka (The Portal she creates)
      • Amenominaka (Switching Dimensions)

      With the first, she should at least be able to return her soul if turned to ash/dust. The second one is unlike anything in Naruto as you know it allows her to instantly switch dimensions, this should be applicable to her still as her portals are which in theory would make having any part of her body there irrelevant. 

        Loading editor
    • I.E. would that makevit so she has type 1 and 8 (Because her soul would still exist?)

        Loading editor
    • This is still speculation though. We have to go by what has been explicitly shown or stated.

        Loading editor
    • I'm not sure I'm understanding the logic behind type 8 immortality.

        Loading editor
    • Alright, just so we are clear. Kaguya will have Immortality type 1 and we will remove her Immortality type 3.

      Now Madara's type 3 will need to be removed as well but since he has the Ten Tails and the God Tree he could have Type 1 as well.

      Is there anything else where missing.

        Loading editor
    • What level of regen do you need for type 3 immortality?

        Loading editor
    • Antvasima wrote:
      This is still speculation though. We have to go by what has been explicitly shown or stated.

      Alright well then Kaguya should have Type 1 and 8. Being as Its stated Chakra connects the two realms and Obito procedes to show travel is possible via Kamui and manefests through his ash. Thus, type 1 being its alteady accepted and Type 8 being she can return as a soul so long as her body is in an ash/dust state as its stated and shown possible.

        Loading editor
    • Joseph619 wrote: What level of regen do you need for type 3 immortality?

      I don't know actually, I think Low-High and above.

        Loading editor
    • There is no standard for it? It might cause problems if we remove it from the profiles. Regenerating half your body does look type 3 I think. Obito especially lost half of his vital organs since he was cut vertically

        Loading editor
    • Piccolo has Mid regenration but isn't rated Type 3 tho? Actually nevermind that's due to the fact that he has to activate his own regenration my bad.

        Loading editor
    • Kaguya does not have type 8 immortality as far as I am aware.

      Type 3 immortality has no specific regeneration level specified, and as such seems very redundant, as it could technically include even characters with lower degrees of healing ability, but removing it and changing the numbers of most other immortality types would require a far too great wiki-wide revision at this point. Hence, we seem stuck with it for the time being.

        Loading editor
    • Is existing in an incorporeal form after your body is destroyed even a version of immortality if it's still able to do combat? 

        Loading editor
    • Well where back to square one...

      This thread has gone on extremely long, I will make a thread regarding Immortality type 3.

      I guess there isn't anything left to discuss except for Barry's Immortality type 8 suggestion.

        Loading editor
    • Type 3 immortality might cause a lot of trouble later on, it's not complementing the regen page and rather causing confusion amongst readers, including me and LordGriffin

        Loading editor
    • "Type 3 immortality has no specific regeneration level specified, and as such seems very redundant, as it could technically include even characters with lower degrees of healing ability, but removing it and changing the numbers of most other immortality types would require a far too great wiki-wide revision at this point. Hence, we seem stuck with it for the time being."

      Low-Mid should be the lower bound, because that's the level at which wounds start being lethal.

      Anyways. I still disagree with Mid-High regeneration for Kaguya, as it's not a regeneration feat. We cannot make assumptions as to whether or not Kaguya could return from the dead.

        Loading editor
    • @Barry

      There's no indication that her body was destroyed.

      @Joseph

      Well, for me, Type 3 immortality applies to any character who would be considered difficult to kill via conventional means (i.e. Wolverine).

        Loading editor
    • BarryAllen2.0 wrote: Is existing in an incorporeal form after your body is destroyed even a version of immortality if it's still able to do combat? 

      Fusion Zamasu has Immortality Type 2 for being able to fight even when reduced to a soul.

      If Kaguya can fight and survive as a soul and not regenerate she will have Immortality type 2 like him.

        Loading editor
    • @Ant

      You said we can't use anything to speculative and that it has to be stated and shown:

      0688-003 (1)







      0688-004








      ^This is the Mechanic Kishi introduced EoS. Would this not fall under type 8 so long as your body remains in Pieces/Ash. Especially being They'll exist as incorporeal beings that can fight still.

        Loading editor
    • LordGriffin1000 wrote:

      BarryAllen2.0 wrote: Is existing in an incorporeal form after your body is destroyed even a version of immortality if it's still able to do combat? 

      Fusion Zamasu has Immortality Type 2 for being able to fight even when reduced to a soul.

      If Kaguya can fight and survive as a soul and not regenerate she will have Immortality type 2 like him.

      I see.

        Loading editor
    • @Barry

      There's no indication that Obito would still be able to fight in such a state, nor has any other character been shown to be able to do that or has replicated that feat since.

      Honestly, I'm tired of arguing this with you and we seem to have gotten our point across, so I'm closing this.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message