FANDOM


  • This new thread is strictly focused on True-Godly since it was removed from the regeneration page and get the pages with it to the Regeneration's wiki standard

    Here this list of profiles that should be affected: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Elizhaa/Regeneration_(True-Godly)

      Loading editor
    • Well, each and every single of the Masada one just gets changed to High-Godly.

        Loading editor
    • I believe so, too.

        Loading editor
    • What are the reasons for this?

        Loading editor
    • They should get changed to Mid-Godly. It’s plausible they likely have High Godly due to their nature (Hadou and Gudou Gods that is), but they have no High-Godly feats.

      Hadou Cells and Apoptosis only have reliant immortality.

        Loading editor
    • I can speak for the D&D ones I suppose.

      Uvuudaum, Father Llymic, and Neh-Thalggu should all theoretically go down to High-Godly. Creatures of their magnitude in the Far Realm are considered higher in power than gods, who the D&D folk have designated as High-Godly based on the fact that they regen from concept erasure (they are concepts in a literal sense), temporal (see: gods of time) and narrative (the TL;DR here is that Vecna was going to oust The Lady, rewrite the multiverse with himself at the top; despite this it was said the gods would return afterwards)

        Loading editor
    • I trust Sera's sense of judgement.

        Loading editor
    • Mr. Bambu also makes sense.

        Loading editor
    • What is the difference between resistance to conceptual erasure and high godly? Just the fact the one is completely immune and the other not but it will regen from it?

      Isn’t it just a formal difference? That is the fail of the high godly

      True godly should stay for outversal characters and beyond since they are beyond the dimensional structure

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, I think Sera's and Bambu's point makes sense.

      This thread is solely focus on True-Godly revsion. You could use this thread for question and answers: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:3921406

        Loading editor
    • No. You don’t get special regeneration for being a high enough tier. Dimensionality is not tied to one’s ability to physically recover.

      The difference between resistance and regeneration is simple. Resistance to conceptual erasure means it doesn’t work or has a very poor effect on you, whereas with regeneration, it did work, you just came back from it.

        Loading editor
    • The short summary from last the read is Mid-Godly is present time Existence Erasure; body, mind, and soul. High-Godly is true existence erasure such as "Being erased from the pages of history." Which has less to do with dimensional existence or higher tier and more so just that True EE is a character getting to the point where most of the universe/multiverse perceives them as if they never existed to begin with. High-Godly is regeneration from that level; which doesn't even require any sort of omnipresence or even a superhuman tier.

        Loading editor
    • Sera has been the one explaining stuff very thoroughly so far. I’m not against True Godly Regen having been removed, considering that I’ve always questioned the consistencies of it for quite some time prior to the changes.

        Loading editor
    • Sera EX wrote: They should get changed to Mid-Godly. It’s plausible they likely have High Godly due to their nature (Hadou and Gudou Gods that is), but they have no High-Godly feats.

      Hadou Cells and Apoptosis only have reliant immortality.

      Those inside Glads can regen back from Machina punches (concept EE) meaning they get High-Godly as the new standards, the Gods inmortality is way better than those of the "mortals" like the LDO.

      For reference Machina's move is literally described as being able to erase anything from the pages of history, even concepts and thoughts, it matches the description perfectly with the new High Godly

        Loading editor
    • @Tony

      By regenerate from his punches, do you mean that his punches erase them completely and they regenerate back from nothing or the punches damage them and the regenerate from that damage?

        Loading editor
    • Erase them completely, nothing, nada, they are gone

        Loading editor
    • to add to this, Machina's holy relic can kill Methusalah, who is the concept of darkness

        Loading editor
    • Tony is completely right, machina has conceptual erasure, therefore it's high godly with gladsheimr.

        Loading editor
    • Conceptual erasure alone isn't High-Godly, we've been over this. 

        Loading editor
    • k

        Loading editor
    • it is not just conceptual erasure tho. his fist can "bring an end to the hystory itself" read this 

      https://ibb.co/gM6X2Wm   

      https://ibb.co/gzyq8Kc

      https://imgur.com/a/elmK4q8

      what do you think? 

        Loading editor
    • @Tony

      And? That’s a feat of Machina’s power, not a feat of anyone regenerating from it. Reliant immortality via Reinhard’s briah doesn’t count as regeneration.

        Loading editor
    • @Sera

      That's a different thing, only the commanders have immortality reliant on Rein, but all of LDO has boosted regeneration within Glad

        Loading editor
    • Was it not stated or at least mentioned/implied somewhere in DI that the Einherjars (the Commanders especially) fight each other in Glads in the 60 years they've been sealed since Berlin? I remember Schreiber saying about the way he, Eleonore, and Machina (likely the millions of souls Reinhard houses in Glads) fight each other, meaning at some points or another Machina had to have EE them yet they're still up and about by the time the main story kicks in.

      Machina's punches aren't just normal EE to the body and soul since it also erases information and concepts (like Methuselah) as well as your history. Dark even said this too earlier:

      • High-Godly is true existence erasure such as "Being erased from the pages of history."

      They definitely do have reliant immortality but I'm not seeing how they can't also have immortality based on regen. At least only while they're inside Glads.

        Loading editor
    • @sera 

      they can regen, that is the reason why actually they have mid godly, according to the old regen page, it will be just low godly if you were right. Now regen page is uptated, and I think I posted enough evidence for ee, concpetual erasure, hystory erasure and so on. So I think High Godly with glads would be correct

        Loading editor
    • Aren't Machina punches supposed to be dangerous even for Trifa and Reinhard? It wouldn't be treated as something like this if everyone can just regen from it.

        Loading editor
    • >everyone >gladseirm

      this isn't a normal regen it is just with gladsreim.

        Loading editor
    • WITHIN, not with

        Loading editor
    • Everybody came to save my ass, thank you :v

        Loading editor
    • High Godly inside Glad is fine

        Loading editor
    • Just pointing out that Machina's punches do not erase your history, they erase you as long as you have a history.

      They still erase concepts, they just don't wipe them entirely from history. Which I think still qualifies for High-Godly?

        Loading editor
    • Mr. Bambu wrote: Conceptual erasure alone isn't High-Godly, we've been over this. 

      I still want to know where this logic came from when there are verses that has concepts that defines and shapes all aspects of one's existences, so I want to know why regenerating from the erasure of such concepts wouldn't qualify for High-Godly.

        Loading editor
    • See the thread for this. I argued for High-Godly being conceptual erasure, but it was decided that was not enough. You need all aspects- history, narrative, concept, so on and so forth. 

        Loading editor
    • If you erase a concept entirely, it becomes inconceivable throughout time. Concepts on this level are naturally detached from all of reality, time and space, and thus destroying it would destroy it across all time.

        Loading editor
    • That only applies to certain types of concepts though, not all of them.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, 1 and 2 which falls on the level of concept destruction Machina does

        Loading editor
    • > You need all aspects- history, narrative, concept, so on and so forth.

      High-Godly Regeneration: “The ability to regenerate after erasure from all aspects of existence, such as from history, narrative/plot, and conceptual/information destruction.”

      So, a character literally needs to be shown that they get erased at all of these described aspects of existence at once? Because if so, there would be very few verses that can actually fit that type of regeneration.

      I thought it was just regeneration from one of these described erasure, but if the erasure needs to contain all of these aforementioned scale of erasure, then not many versus would actually fit by this standard (E.g. A character can regenerate from can erase their information/concept and remove them from history through all of time, but as the erasure isn’t specified to remove targets from the plot/narrative, they can’t qualify for High-Godly because the erasure doesn’t include removal from the narrative/plot of the story they’re in. Or if a character can regenerate from erasure that removes them from history and the narrative/plot, but since the erasure isn’t specified to remove their concept/information, they won’t qualify for High-Godly regeneration. Or even having their concept/information being erased through all of time, but other beings can still remember their existence destroyed by such an erasure thus they aren’t actually erased from history, therefore they can’t qualify for High-Godly).

      Would a character need to regenerate from all the aforementioned scale of erasure, or just one of the aforementioned scale?

        Loading editor
    • Tony di bugalu wrote:
      Yeah, 1 and 2 which falls on the level of concept destruction Machina does

      Machina's abilities demonstratably do not erase your concept throughout all of time, they only erase you at that moment.

        Loading editor
    • But the point is that if he is erasing conceptual abstracts that are Platonic, false or otherwise, which are above time and space by default, such an erasure would effect the entire space-time of the reality they manifest, both past and present.

        Loading editor
    • Assaltwaffle wrote:
      If you erase a concept entirely, it becomes inconceivable throughout time. Concepts on this level are naturally detached from all of reality, time and space, and thus destroying it would destroy it across all time.

      Dunno what you want me to say, the thread was open for months and I defended the same idea. But nobody spoke up. This is what was decided on. 

        Loading editor
    • Mr. Bambu wrote: See the thread for this. I argued for High-Godly being conceptual erasure, but it was decided that was not enough. You need all aspects- history, narrative, concept, so on and so forth. 


      3 thread Already accepted high godly on 3 different universes and all this restriction weren’t applied at all, just one of them or 2. Also it’s completely illogical since if you destroy a person on a conceptual level It is by default hrough time, this restriction that you have said are completely useless and half or even more of the verse that have high godly should be downgraded if you have to specify literally every conditions.

        Loading editor
    • Lavtop
      Lavtop removed this reply because:
      Wrong
      08:53, January 20, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • That's great, Lavtop, but that's not the definition for High-Godly. The wiki as a whole agreed to what I have said above. Despite my attempts. Complaining about it now is pointless. 

        Loading editor
    • DeathNoodles wrote: Would a character need to regenerate from all the aforementioned scale of erasure, or just one of the aforementioned scale?

        Loading editor
    • "The ability to regenerate after erasure from all aspects of existence, such as from history, narrative/plot, and conceptual/information destruction."

      Any aspect that exists within the verse would have to be provably regenerated/returned from. So... long story short, all. 

        Loading editor
    • That sounds like regenerating from even Type 1 or 2 Conceptual erasure wouldn't qualify for High-Godly if the said erasure hasn't been proven to erase the target from history (causing effects such as other characters not being able to remember anyone or anything that are affected by the erasure for example) and the narrative/plot alongside it for some verses. Seems like a very unfair standard to qualify for High-Godly regeneration, but alright then.

        Loading editor
    • I literally didn't make the rules, I'm just here, explaining them

        Loading editor
    • Type 2 erasure would logically erase you from history, if it's actively contradicted that's another matter

        Loading editor
    • Andytrenom wrote:
      Type 2 erasure would logically erase you from history, if it's actively contradicted that's another matter

      Yeah, people don't understand that "for example" doesn't mean "Only this example".

        Loading editor
    • Andytrenom is most likely correct. Thank you to all staff and other members who are helping out.

        Loading editor
    • Mr. Bambu wrote: "The ability to regenerate after erasure from all aspects of existence, such as from history, narrative/plot, and conceptual/information destruction."

      Any aspect that exists within the verse would have to be provably regenerated/returned from. So... long story short, all. 

      So if my concept get erased from history, but the verse doesn't deal with plot or information, would i get high godly since i regenerated from all known aspects of reality?

        Loading editor
    • Antvasima
      Antvasima removed this reply because:
      Sorry. I misread.
      17:21, January 20, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Thelastmlg wrote:

      So if my concept get erased from history, but the verse doesn't deal with plot or information, would i get high godly since i regenerated from all known aspects of reality?

      Yes, as the Concept contans all aspect of you, and thus, erasing all aspects of you from reality.

        Loading editor
    • guys yall making high godly more difficult than it actually is , even concptual manipulation type 3  "abstract Aristotelian Concept can be destroyed by destroying all objects of the concept, restored by re-making an object of a previously existent concept, or changed by changing all objects of the concept across reality"  (if specified) imply this, let alone conceptual type 2 "These concepts shape all of reality and whatever level that reality exists in"; therefore a conceptual erasure of this level fully qualify for high godly.

        Loading editor
    • Mr. Bambu wrote:
      See the thread for this. I argued for High-Godly being conceptual erasure, but it was decided that was not enough. You need all aspects- history, narrative, concept, so on and so forth. 

      I don't believe it was all aspect; regeneration from one of those primary aspect was needed I believed since verses deal with different systems. I believed Sera Ex made a point that regeneration from Conceptual Erasure would be High-Godly in one case here and the concepts would type 2 or type 3; obviously, type 1 concepts should be included.

        Loading editor
    • Sera EX wrote: They should get changed to Mid-Godly. It’s plausible they likely have High Godly due to their nature (Hadou and Gudou Gods that is), but they have no High-Godly feats.

      Hadou Cells and Apoptosis only have reliant immortality.

      Mr. Bambu wrote: I can speak for the D&D ones I suppose.

      Uvuudaum, Father Llymic, and Neh-Thalggu should all theoretically go down to High-Godly. Creatures of their magnitude in the Far Realm are considered higher in power than gods, who the D&D folk have designated as High-Godly based on the fact that they regen from concept erasure (they are concepts in a literal sense), temporal (see: gods of time) and narrative (the TL;DR here is that Vecna was going to oust The Lady, rewrite the multiverse with himself at the top; despite this it was said the gods would return afterwards)

      Are somebody willing to apply this?

        Loading editor
    • I can handle D&D, at least. 

        Loading editor
    • Sera EX wrote:
      High Godly inside Glad is fine

      @antvisima 

      also andy and elizha said my same thing about conceptual manipulation of type 2.

        Loading editor
    • @Mr. Bambu

      Thank you.

      @Tyri

      I suppose that seems fine then.

        Loading editor
    • Elizhaa wrote: I don't believe it was all aspect; regeneration from one of those primary aspect was needed I believed since verses deal with different systems. I believed Sera Ex made a point that regeneration from Conceptual Erasure would be High-Godly in one case here and the concepts would type 2 or type 3; obviously, type 1 concepts should be included.

      >Regeneration page, High-Godly: "The ability to regenerate after erasure from all aspects of existence, such as from history, narrative/plot, and conceptual/information destruction."

      The wording of the and in the Regeneration page needs to be changed to or then, or else that can confuse some of the users into thinking that the requirements is all of the aforementioned scale of the erasure. Using "or" would be more appropriate as that term usually means meeting at least one of the requirements/conditions mentioned in a sentence, while and is a term that usually means meeting at least all of the conditions/requirements mentioned in a sentence.

      E.g. High-Godly: "The ability to regenerate after erasure from all aspects of existence, such as from history, narrative/plot, or conceptual/information destruction."

        Loading editor
    • Assaltwaffle wrote:
      But the point is that if he is erasing conceptual abstracts that are Platonic, false or otherwise, which are above time and space by default, such an erasure would effect the entire space-time of the reality they manifest, both past and present.

      Except as I said, he demonstratably does not affect the entire space-time of the reality they manifest in when he punches a person's concept out of existence. Trifa's soul did not cease to exist throughout all of space-time when Machina punched him out of existence.

      In fact, those concepts being "above space and time by default" is also demonstratably false by the explicit point that he can kill concepts because they have a history, because they have a past that has existed since the big bang. If they were above space and time, they would not have a history, and he could not erase them with his punches.

        Loading editor
    • DeathNoodles wrote:

      If the wording causes this confusion, I don't mind the new wording. We do need more inputs on this point.

        Loading editor
    • Elizhaa wrote:

      DeathNoodles wrote:

      If the wording causes this confusion, I don't mind the new wording. We do need more inputs on this point.

      “And or” would likely fix the situation, as it would mean that you can have the all, or you can only have one and still get High-Godly

        Loading editor
    • Is somebody willing to revise the Masadaverse characters according to Sera's instructions above?

        Loading editor
    • Elizhaa wrote:
      DeathNoodles wrote:
      If the wording causes this confusion, I don't mind the new wording. We do need more inputs on this point.

      I agree with this to be honest.

        Loading editor
    • Monarch Laciel wrote:
      Just pointing out that Machina's punches do not erase your history, they erase you as long as you have a history.

      They still erase concepts, they just don't wipe them entirely from history. Which I think still qualifies for High-Godly?

      so we are ignoring "over dozens statements" about Macina's punches being capable of erasing history itself and stories? not to mention in dies irae "history" and "story" are considered as samething. erasing you as long as you have a history also implies erasing your history. unless we are supposed to thinking something like "erasing you as long as you have a soul" keeps your soul safe and only destroys your body. 

        Loading editor
    • Monarch Laciel wrote:

      Except as I said, he demonstratably does not affect the entire space-time of the reality they manifest in when he punches a person's concept out of existence. Trifa's soul did not cease to exist throughout all of space-time when Machina punched him out of existence.

      it also stated Machina's punches erases gathered time so your existence gets erased from space-time too
      Malie 2019-05-22 15-16-51-505
        Loading editor
    • We should stop turning this into a Masada thread. It’s a true godly regen general thread and there’s other True Godly characters out there that need revising.

        Loading editor
    • Sera is correct.

        Loading editor
    • @infera scans futher more prove my point on high godly inside glads, the problem seems that a lot of people doesn't know the requisite for high godly, in this wiki the conceptual erasure of type 2 or 3  always bypassed a standard level of mid godly regen. The new regen is literally based on that, putting the regen of those charachters who can regenerate from that to high godly.

      Regardless of that, hadou gods have conceptual manipulation of type 1, the strongest one, as you can see on Madara profile , and conceptual manipulation of type 1 is by far better  than the 2, that was already pointed out by @andy and some others fully qualify for high godly, and that is a feature of EVERY Taikyoku user, that can manipulate, create and destroy concepts (Im gonna report a quote from this wiki page so every one can understand "Conventional regeneration or resurrection, no matter how powerful, would prove impossible as the very abstract concept of the character would not exist").; so Every hadou gods that demostared to regenerate (all of them), should get high godly by default thanks to conceptual of type 1 (both creation and destruction). in Top of that, there is Tenma Ootake, that has both taikyoku and machina power, but  what I said is enough.

      Where I can see other charachters that need to be revisioned? maybe I know some of them and I can help.

        Loading editor
    • Infera28 wrote: it also stated Machina's punches erases gathered time so your existence gets erased from space-time too
      Malie 2019-05-22 15-16-51-505
      Infera28 wrote:

      so we are ignoring "over dozens statements" about Macina's punches being capable of erasing history itself and stories? not to mention in dies irae "history" and "story" are considered as samething. erasing you as long as you have a history also implies erasing your history. unless we are supposed to thinking something like "erasing you as long as you have a soul" keeps your soul safe and only destroys your body. 

      You are misinterpreting those statements. He does not erase a person's history/"story". He ends it. The story still exists, Machina has just said "nothing else is going to be written about this", because the story's "protagonist" is erased. Same with that scan. It clearly states he is ending the history, not outright erasing that time. That's your incorrect interpretation. And I will thank you for not creating blatant strawmen with that soul example. That's a completely different situation and you know it so don't you try to strawman me with it.

      But Sera and Ant are correct. Machina's punches have nothing to do with the  regeneration of the actual Gods, and there is more than just Masada to talk about.

        Loading editor
    • Monarch Laciel wrote:

      Well played.

        Loading editor
    • Monarch Laciel wrote:

      You are misinterpreting those statements. He does not erase a person's history/"story". He ends it. The story still exists, Machina has just said "nothing else is going to be written about this", because the story's "protagonist" is erased. Same with that scan. It clearly states he is ending the history, not outright erasing that time. That's your incorrect interpretation. And I will thank you for not creating blatant strawmen with that soul example. That's a completely different situation and you know it so don't you try to strawman me with it.

      But Sera and Ant are correct. Machina's punches have nothing to do with the  regeneration of the actual Gods, and there is more than just Masada to talk about.

      sorry for posting about Masada in thread again. this is my last Masada related comment but

      Machina's end is same as erasing existence and creating voids [1] so giving a end to history and gathered time implies erasing them

      also ending term was used for concepts and objects too [2] so saying ending of concepts is same as erasing said concepts (it stated concept of darkness gets vanished) but somehow ending history and gathered time being not erasing them doesn't make sense

      ending something also can imply destroying/erasing said thing. giving a end to someone's life also kills him and his life doesn't exist anymore. said person will be stayed dead forever.

      "nothing else is going to be written about this" how it implies erasing portagonist? tbh it is completely vague and you can have multiple different interpretations about it such as related concept/thoughts to said person getting erased from reality so you haven't any info for writting about this anymore.

        Loading editor
    • You are wrong, and I can go into a lot more detail on how you are wrong, but it is not the place for it. I’ll wait for your Machina time punch revision to debunk it more thoroughly.

        Loading editor
    • @Monarch

      Thank you for helping out.

        Loading editor
    • I know this isn't a Masada "thread" entirely...still what's the conseus for its regen?

      I am talking strictly Hadou-Gudou Gods

        Loading editor
    • I think Mid-Godly was what Sera stated, but I may remember wrong.

        Loading editor
    • Hadou gods should have high godly for the conceptual manipulation and destruction of type 1 (both creation and destruction).

      while it is debatable the regen inside the gladsheirm

        Loading editor
    • Antvasima wrote: I think Mid-Godly was what Sera stated, but I may remember wrong.

      I re-thought some things and I do believe the gods (both Hadou and Gudou) have High-Godly. Hadou cells would just have reliant immortality though as regeneration should be through your own power and not through any external influence.

      Tyri456 is correct in that the regen inside Reinhard’s castle is what’s debatable.

        Loading editor
    • Also, you guys have to remember I specifically said in the regeneration thread that High-Godly is based around whatever is “all of existence” in a verse. In simple terms, the bigger the cosmology, the harder it is to get high-godly.

      In a 2-A verse, time is (more often than not) the final frontier so to speak. Time is normally absolute in a verse with only infinite timelines and nothing beyond that.

      In Masadaverse, there’s too much at play here. Basically to be erased from all forms of existence in a 1-A verse is to be erased on a 1-A level, not just history like in a Tier 2 verse.

      I know Glads exists outside the Already Known, but that’s just the multiverse, AFAIK Glads doesn’t exist outside all forms of existence (not sure about Marie’s Twilight World though...).

        Loading editor
    • Glad exists outside of Mercurius' law, which includes all of existance beside the Twilight Beach

        Loading editor
    • Merc can reset all of existence including Reinhard and his castle. Unless you think Rein’s castle was still there after Hajun killed him prior to Merc’s reset, we can’t exactly assume it’s completely outside of his law (unless I’m missing something). I mean Ren-Yatou was able to stop time in places where time doesn’t exist and it was able to somewhat affect Hajun. A Hadou God’s law shouldn’t be underestimated.

        Loading editor
    • So this is where I get confused on the whole "negating regen". Let's use Yggdrasil. Digimon is at least an 12-D cosmology, however Yggdrasil was erased on a 10-D level and Yggdrasil itself is a 10-D existence (Thus, she'll be reduced to Mid-Godly). my question is that if we have characters who can negate a level or regen from a certain level of destruction, shouldn't they be able to bypass High-Godly from lower levels? And as a result, shouldn't those who bypass the High-Godly of lower levels not be able to bypass the Mid-Godly of higher levels?

      For example.

      High-Godly character is from a 2-A verse. He fights a character who can negate Mid-Godly of say a 6-Dimensional level. Should the character with Mid-Godly negation bypass that High-Godly?

      I hope I am making sense as I'm typing this as it's twisting and turning in my head so it may not be fully coherent.

        Loading editor
    • @Sera

      LLT survived Hanju's law, so it's very possible that Glad did too

      Merc can affect things outside his law i think, as seen by the fact he can travel to the Twilight Beach

      Also, Ren/Yato's law is not actually time stop, his law is based around stagnation, with it being refferred to as time stop because it looks similar

        Loading editor
    • Dragonmasterxyz wrote:
      So this is where I get confused on the whole "negating regen". Let's use Yggdrasil. Digimon is at least an 12-D cosmology, however Yggdrasil was erased on a 10-D level and Yggdrasil itself is a 10-D existence (Thus, she'll be reduced to Mid-Godly). my question is that if we have characters who can negate a level or regen from a certain level of destruction, shouldn't they be able to bypass High-Godly from lower levels? And as a result, shouldn't those who bypass the High-Godly of lower levels not be able to bypass the Mid-Godly of higher levels?

      For example.

      High-Godly character is from a 2-A verse. He fights a character who can negate Mid-Godly of say a 6-Dimensional level. Should the character with Mid-Godly negation bypass that High-Godly?

      I hope I am making sense as I'm typing this as it's twisting and turning in my head so it may not be fully coherent.

      ^Never got an answer.

        Loading editor
    • Have a bit of patience, only half a hour and 1 post passed since you posted the comment

        Loading editor
    • I expected a 10 paragraph response in 10 minutes you maggot

        Loading editor
    • Overlord775 wrote:

      so it's very possible that Glad did too

      Glads was there too, albeit in ruins but it somewhat survived alongside the Lance

        Loading editor
    • You pompopus egocentric fliying lizard >:[

        Loading editor
    • Dragonmasterxyz wrote: So this is where I get confused on the whole "negating regen". Let's use Yggdrasil. Digimon is at least an 12-D cosmology, however Yggdrasil was erased on a 10-D level and Yggdrasil itself is a 10-D existence (Thus, she'll be reduced to Mid-Godly). my question is that if we have characters who can negate a level or regen from a certain level of destruction, shouldn't they be able to bypass High-Godly from lower levels? And as a result, shouldn't those who bypass the High-Godly of lower levels not be able to bypass the Mid-Godly of higher levels?

      For example.

      High-Godly character is from a 2-A verse. He fights a character who can negate Mid-Godly of say a 6-Dimensional level. Should the character with Mid-Godly negation bypass that High-Godly?

      I hope I am making sense as I'm typing this as it's twisting and turning in my head so it may not be fully coherent.

      No.

      Unless you want goku to negate Mid-godly regeneration of 3Ds because he punches with 4D force (I know Goku does not negate regen, its a mere example).

      Punching harder doesnt grant extra abilities.

      If you negate Mid godly, you negate Mid godly, not High godly.

      If you can destroy something on every level of existence, assuming you can do it in lower levels is fair. If you cant destroy something on X level of existence (say, concepts), its not fair to assume that you can somehow destroy concepts in lower levels unless explicitly shown.

        Loading editor
    • WoD definitely has High-Godly Regen as it literally possesses every type of possible erasure in existence.

      Erasure from history, Concept, beyond concepts, The Plot, erase your True Name, erasure your identity, how above remove you by achieving Nirvana?

      Erasure using the Void, erasure by absorbing yo ur identity, erasure by destroying you in all dimensions.

        Loading editor
    • Well the current description of what High-Godly is, is very confusing and vague to say the least. Is it to be erased on all levels of existence in verse or across history, plot/narrative, conceptual, etc.

      Depending on the answer, if it's the former then I guess all of The Elder Scrolls characters would be downgraded to Mid-Godly, as it would require a "Tier 0 EE" for them to be High-Godly (unless you argue that CHIM/Zero-Sum/Madness is Tier 0 erasure, but I won't get into that).

      And if it's the latter, then they would be High-Godly, because of Vivec's interaction with Azura, and Sotha Sil's death word with Dagon.

        Loading editor
    • PaChi2 wrote:

      Punching harder doesnt grant extra abilities.

      If you negate Mid godly, you negate Mid godly, not High godly.

      If you can destroy something on every level of existence, assuming you can do it in lower levels is fair. If you cant destroy something on X level of existence (say, concepts), its not fair to assume that you can somehow destroy concepts in lower levels unless explicitly shown.

      Punching harder wasn't my point.

      Based on above, you need to be erased from all of existence in your verse. So say you are erased conceptually by a 10-D Entity, but your verse extends above that (say 15-D). You'd get Mid-Godly. However, we then we have Joe here who survived 5-D conceptual erasure within a 5-D verse, so he gets High-Godly. Both are similar feats, but one's verse is larger so they don't get High-Godly. Shouldn't they be able to bypass the lower level High Godly? Like I am pretty confused here.

        Loading editor
    • the 10-D entity can destroy concepts on a 10-D scale (asuming concepts are tied to dimensionality) and destroy every aspect of a 10-D being, but inverse that's not enough to negate high godly regen cuz reasons only relevant inverse. So they are a 10D mid godly regenerator negationer.

      That's what you mean?

      The 5D being with high godly regen is screwed as they lack the "inverse mechanic" that is holding the 10D back.

        Loading editor
    • ^ where you get erased (10D, 12D etc..) it's irrelevant, you have to look at the feats and the description of the conceptual erasure, if the character has a conceptual manipulation of type 2 for example his erasure will qualify for high godly if you regen from it, since his erasure will destroy the fundament of your existence across all the reality.

      And yggdrasil has conceptual of type 2 in the profile.


      regardless of that, the description of the high godly should be changed as suggested by Elizha and the other guy, by changing "or conceptual erasure" specifying the grade.

        Loading editor
    • I mean tbh I don't see why destroying a concept on a level that it doesn't even exist at would overcome someone who can come back from no concept.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, that was basically what I was wondering. Because for the 10-D one would only be Mid-Godly. However, the 5-D character has High-Godly because their verse is much smaller (5-D) and thus doesn't extend farther. So basically my question was whether this character who can negate Mid-Godly regen from 10-D based Conceptual Erasure can negate the 5-D based High-Godly.

      I guess I am confused and wondering if cosmology size is relevant.

      "Also, you guys have to remember I specifically said in the regeneration thread that High-Godly is based around whatever is “all of existence” in a verse. In simple terms, the bigger the cosmology, the harder it is to get high-godly."

      ^This is what's confusing me.

        Loading editor
    • I guess we need to explain this again... But later, I’m tired and already busy as is.

      You’re definitely not going to help by mentioning broken niche verses filled with OTP Hax Lords like TES though.

        Loading editor
    • I mean "Broken Niche Verses" is probably who this is most relevant to since it's a rather high level ability.

        Loading editor
    • I didn’t mean “broken” as “overpowered”.

        Loading editor
    • what do you mean then ?

        Loading editor
    • @Dragon

      What I said only refers to erasure from history. This allows lower tiers to get high godly as well. Conceptual erasure must be at least type 2 in order to be high godly.

      The other forms of erasure (primary erasure and especially narrative erasure) are automatically high godly.

      I hope that clears it up.

        Loading editor
    • Overlord775 wrote:
      what do you mean then ?

      She said that, she will explain it later, for now just don't make pressure, it isn't an easy topic, and people are just confused.

        Loading editor
    • Ah okay, thanks for the clarification.

        Loading editor
    • Broken as in “breaks the tier system”. TES is one of those “technically speaking there’s Tier 0 hax but let’s not bring that up because people will get triggered” verses.

        Loading editor
    • I am fine with High-Godly Masadaverse gods if Sera considers it acceptable.

        Loading editor
    • Ogbunabali wrote:

      It should be be the latter where their regeneration would be High-Godly.

        Loading editor
    • Antvasima wrote:
      I am fine with High-Godly Masadaverse gods if Sera considers it acceptable.

      I, too, feel the same.

        Loading editor
    • High Godly is fine with me.

        Loading editor
    • Thanks. Is somebody willing to apply this then, including adding brief explanations where it is appropriate?

        Loading editor
    • As I have been asked to comment on what the new regen should be for I/O, I shall do so. You could view their immortality 2 different ways, but it will be functionally identical. You can view it as Mid-Godly but with the caveat that their type 8 makes it functionally High Godly, or that they are just flat out High-Godly and the type 8 is more descriptive of that. Since they are composed completely of spaceless, timeless, information, any part of them can be reconstructed or restored from information. Even when they are absorbed on a conceptual level they can just put themselves back together. Hell, it doesn't even need to be the same information as originally composed them, so even if you erased the information that they were previously "relient" on, they can still reconstruct themselves using other, unrelated information. 

        Loading editor
    • I feel I/O is High-Godly as well, but as you said the reliant immortality makes that difficult to determine.

      So, we could possibly do this:

      Type 3 Immortality via High-Godly Regeneration or Type 8 Immortality with Mid-Godly Regeneration.

      I can’t remember, but do they reconstruct their bodies themselves? If so, it’s definitely High-Godly regen.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, they have free control of their reconstruction. Hell, their transformation works basically by just taking themselves apart and reforming how they want. I'd be down for having either or both

        Loading editor
    • Then what they have is Type 3 Immortality via High-Godly regeneration. Though this does mean type 8 would be removed since it’s through their own design, not an external source.

        Loading editor
    • Well, they technically need information in and of itself for them to construct themselves out of. If a powerful enough being could wipe out the concept of information, then they wouldn't be able to regenerate. But yeah, I would be fine with type 3 for High Godly regen

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, Type 3 Immortality and Regeneration at High-Godly looks more appropriate.

        Loading editor
    • Antvasima wrote:
      Thanks. Is somebody willing to apply this then, including adding brief explanations where it is appropriate?

      I think I could handled it later.

        Loading editor
    • Thank you for helping out.

        Loading editor
    • what about TES and Cthulhu Mythos? we have to wait their tier revision?

        Loading editor
    • Tyri456 wrote:
      what about TES and Cthulhu Mythos? we have to wait their tier revision?

      For TES, it would be High-Godly; I am not sure about Cthulhu Mythos, though. I am not sure who is an expert there.

        Loading editor
    • For example Nyar has true godly thanks to his tier, it would be useful to know what are the regeneration feats of the verse, since they have conceptual type 1, it is probably high godly too tho, but that depends on what he regenerated from.

        Loading editor
    • Elizhaa wrote:
      Tyri456 wrote:
      what about TES and Cthulhu Mythos? we have to wait their tier revision?
      For TES, it would be High-Godly; I am not sure about Cthulhu Mythos, though. I am not sure who is an expert there.

      Definately High-Godly, since Yog-Sothoth (Namless Mist) and Shub (Unspeakable Darkness) existed prior to all concepts, so any damage they would take would be beyond conceptual damage, and therefore, High-Godly.

        Loading editor
    • Unless they’ve shown to be completely erased and then came back, being damaged while you’re beyond concepts, shouldn’t qualify for high godly.

        Loading editor
    • @Udl

      that doesn't make any sense, you shouldn't get regen just because you are outside of concepts, those thow things are completly enralated.

      Neither Yog nor the mist have ever been regenerated from damage nor even were damaged at all, so they shouldn't have any level regen

        Loading editor
    • If you have never been damaged you cant have regen by default.

        Loading editor
    • Iam and Overlord are correct. Regeneration is recovery from damage, not raw durability (be it physical, or abstract) and having an ultra-haxxy existence and predating concepts or whatnot doesn’t give you any level of regen unless it is directly shown to have such applications through feats.

        Loading editor
    • Sera EX wrote:
      Iam and Overlord are correct. Regeneration is recovery from damage, not raw durability (be it physical, or abstract) and having an ultra-haxxy existence and predating concepts or whatnot doesn’t give you any level of regen unless it is directly shown to have such applications through feats.

      We know the Outer Gods have regen, Nyarlathotep and Nodens literally fight each other, and that's his Avatars let alone his true form, let alone Yog-Sothoth.

        Loading editor
    • do you have proof either of them got significant damage in those battle and regenerated ?

      because we can't just assume they did

        Loading editor
    • An avatar's regen cant be outright scaled to their true form because reliant immortality is a thing.

        Loading editor
    • We can only logically assume that Outer God avatars have Type 8 immortality (being reliant on their true selves). Not much beyond that (until I start seeing some excerpts detailing regeneration).

      Nya and Nodens battling each other doesn't mean much. Did one or the other get obliterated and reform? Did they recover lost limb(s)? These are questions we ask about regular characters to determine their abilities. Same should apply here.

        Loading editor
    • Overlord775 wrote:
      do you have proof either of them got significant damage in those battle and regenerated ?

      because we can't just assume they did

      Well, yes, we can assume they did because either:

      A: Nodens would be dead if he didn't regen Nyarlathotep's attacks.

      B: The Black Pharaoh would be dead if he got stomped with no regen.



      They both have conceptual manipulation, and would use it on each other, if either couldn't regen, then either or both would be gone.

        Loading editor
    • we can't just assume they have used it on one another, for all we know they could have just slapped each other the entire time

        Loading editor
    • So they regenerated from conceptual attacks. Interesting but, where's the High-Godly part?

        Loading editor
    • Overlord775 wrote:
      we can't just assume they have used it on one another, for all we know they could have just slapped each other the entire time

      We can, as they are beyond time and space, at every instance of time, Nyar and Nodens have fought each other an immeasurable amount of times.

      They would undeniably have used all their abilities on each other.

        Loading editor
    • @Uld

      I'd like proof for that statement

        Loading editor
    • Overlord775 wrote:
      @Uld

      I'd like proof for that statement

      I gave you a logical argument, not a positive claim. 

        Loading editor
    • I am asking you where it's said that "Nyar and Nodens have fought each other an immeasurable amount of times. "

        Loading editor
    • Overlord775 wrote:
      I am asking you where it's said that "Nyar and Nodens have fought each other an immeasurable amount of times. "

      We know they constantly fight, given any "finite" amount of time from their persective to which they fight, no time would have passed on Earth with time.

      This is a logical argument.

        Loading editor
    • Ok, so you are just assuming they did

      First, that's not how outerversal interactions work, it's the opposite in actuality, infinite time can pass down to Earth and not a single second will pass to them, because they are beings outside of any pespective of time and they see everything as the still picture it actually is

      Second, we already have an exemple of this situation and how the wiki threats it.

      Magic gods continuasly battle each other all the time, yet it was decided to not give them resistance to Phase abilties because they never directly stated to have used it on each other

      This is the same case, so no, they don't get any level of regen out of it without further proof.

        Loading editor
    • Regarding, I believe it was Hadou God Cell not would get High-Godly regeneration by themselves but Type 8 Immortality. Inside Gladsheimr, though, High-Godly looks agree as fine.

      Hence, Immortality Type 8 from a Hadou God looks agree. So, which gods would these Hadou God Cells be reliant on?

        Loading editor
    • Shirou to Ren Fuji

      The Tenmas to Tenma Yato

      the rest to Reinhard Heydrich

        Loading editor
    • [edited]

        Loading editor
    • Overlord775 wrote:
      Shirou to Ren Fuji

      The Tenmas to Tenma Yato

      the rest to Reinhard Heydrich

      Thanks. I will make the changes later.

        Loading editor
    • anyway, if more proof isn't presented, the True Godly/High-Godly people in Cthulhu Mythos should be downgraded to Low-Godly (Scaling from Cthulhu)

        Loading editor
    • Why Cthulhu has Low-Godly tho?

        Loading editor
    • Overlord775 wrote:
      anyway, if more proof isn't presented, the True Godly/High-Godly people in Cthulhu Mythos should be downgraded to Low-Godly (Scaling from Cthulhu)

      I think we should wait a little more, for someone that know the verse.

        Loading editor
    • Overlord775 wrote: Shirou to Ren Fuji

      The Tenmas to Tenma Yato

      the rest to Reinhard Heydrich

      Should be untouched. They have feats (well by logic should be) of regenerating without even relying on their immortalities...

      Please ask someone who has read about Shinza next time for confirmation

      EDIT: Tenma Ootake on his own could regenerate from Yakou attacks for example

        Loading editor
    • sorry man, just aswered his question on which hadou cell relies on which god <-<

        Loading editor
    • It's fine.

      A bit grumpy today due to something smh me

      My fault. Shouldn't have said that

        Loading editor
    • SleepyTBubble, I asked Sera for more inputs on the matter.

        Loading editor
    • I don’t really care at this point.

      Next time, just outright tell people of the feats instead of just expecting someone to accept a claim without evidence. Even those who are versed in the series won’t remember every single detail and may need a little reminder.

        Loading editor
    • I am with Sera on a head up with evidence. 

      I got to say, is High-Godly fine for Hadou God Cell , now?

        Loading editor
    • Did the 4K Chaos Gods lose their regen or nay?

        Loading editor
    • No

        Loading editor
    • Sera EX wrote: No

      Can I ask why?

        Loading editor
    • We haven’t gotten to it yet

        Loading editor
    • Would the Chaos Gods scale to the Hive Mind? Didn't they like kick its teeth in yet it came back or something? 

        Loading editor
    • Tyri456 wrote:

      Overlord775 wrote:
      anyway, if more proof isn't presented, the True Godly/High-Godly people in Cthulhu Mythos should be downgraded to Low-Godly (Scaling from Cthulhu)

      I think we should wait a little more, for someone that know the verse.

      I am not exactly a knowledgeable, but, from what I read of the Cthulhu Mythos, I do not remember exactly quoting or describing struggles between the gods. It is said that some species of the Great Old Ones have already been at war for the supremacy of the ancient earth, in the same way, I also believe that it is mentioned that the outer gods can also battle and have conflict between, but, since the main tales I read, none of these is mentioned and even if it is, the fight is never described, only that it happened or happens.

        Loading editor
    • SleepyTBubble wrote:

      Overlord775 wrote: Shirou to Ren Fuji

      The Tenmas to Tenma Yato

      the rest to Reinhard Heydrich

      Should be untouched. They have feats (well by logic should be) of regenerating without even relying on their immortalities...

      Please ask someone who has read about Shinza next time for confirmation

      EDIT: Tenma Ootake on his own could regenerate from Yakou attacks for example

      Both yakou and ootake can kill their own concepts of death, making them virtually impossible to kill when fighting with someone of the same level, the same logic applies to the hierarchy of the gods with their taikyoku, the difference being that they are restricted to only those level above theirs. Unlike Ren and Reinhard on the Marie route, which, if it weren't for the plot, would result in Ren's death.

        Loading editor
    • ^^

      I guess the Regeneration at High-Godly is still valid for these characters, then. I can handled the updates soon.

        Loading editor
    • Thank you for helping out.

        Loading editor
    • Elizhaa wrote:
      ^^

      I guess the Regeneration at High-Godly is still valid for these characters, then. I can handled the updates soon.

      I believe that I am done on Masadverse's regeneration change. I think we could discuss the other verses.

        Loading editor
    • Okay. Thanks again.

        Loading editor
    • @Elizhaa

      You can start by questioning about the regeneration feats of Outer Gods from Cthulhu Mythos, since there is no justification in their profiles.

        Loading editor
    • Someone said that the highest feat is low-godly but I'm not sure.

        Loading editor
    • I contacted Azathoth on the Cthulhu Mythos so we could see inputs on the God tier's regeneration from him. I will if I can contact more verse supporters and/or knowledgeable members later.

        Loading editor
    • Thank you for helping out.

        Loading editor
    • Elizhaa wrote:

      I believe that I am done on Masadverse's regeneration change. I think we could discuss the other verses.

      Eh, you forgot the LDO characters and Reinhard as they accepted the High Godly within Gladsheimr

        Loading editor
    • LDO, who are they? Added to Reinhard's, thanks for telling me.

        Loading editor
    • The ones that follow Reinhard, like Kei for example

      wait... No, I'm a dumb dumb, didn't see that only her was left, sorry

        Loading editor
    • No problem, Tony, I handled her profile; thanks again.

        Loading editor
    • Nah man, thanks to you.

        Loading editor
    • What about the comic book 1-As? Have they been addressed?

        Loading editor
    • @Sera

      I do not think so. Is somebody willing to ask PrinceOfTheMorning, Matthew Schroeder, Hykuu, and Sandman31 to give input here regarding that?

        Loading editor
    • Sera EX wrote:
      What about the comic book 1-As? Have they been addressed?

      Oh, I asked PrinceOfTheMorning, he gave me this response: here; I posted this message days ago but it like my reply didn't save.


      Sandman31 said that he would check later.

      I just asked Hykuu and Matthew Schroeder

        Loading editor
    • Thank you for helping out.

        Loading editor
    • I'd recommend updating your blog @Elizhaa, so we're up to date with the characters that still have True-Godly.

        Loading editor
    • GyroNutz wrote:
      I'd recommend updating your blog @Elizhaa, so we're up to date with the characters that still have True-Godly.

      I will be busy soon but I will try to make update later when I have more free time. In fact, my sandbox page is unlocked so you could handled the update if you wished, GyroNutz.

        Loading editor
    • Alright

        Loading editor
    • Should we also check all the profile with high godly? 


      not only true godly characters are affected.

        Loading editor
    • Yes, as well as Mid-Godly, and regeneration negation of any of those three types. Let's sort this out first though.

        Loading editor
    • I believe in last thread, we overall decided to let members from verse with those lower regenerations to work on their own regeneration CRTs since it would be faster.

      This is mostly why is this Thread on just True-Godly regeneration exists.

        Loading editor
    • I believe in last thread, we overall decided to let members from verse with lower regenerations to work on their own regeneration CRTs since it would be faster.

      This is mostly why is this Thread on just True-Godly regeneration exists.

        Loading editor
    • GyroNutz wrote:
      Alright

      Since I was free now, I was going to work on the removing the profiles that were outdated from the list but it looks you handled it; thanks for helping out. GyroNutz 👍

        Loading editor
    • A big thank you to Elizhaa for being so helpful in general.

        Loading editor
    • @elizhaa

      I think that high godly users are not that much, if that is true,  we can handle them in another post, since it's a pretty high rating and is connected to the dowgrande of true godly. Otherwise we can do as you said, I was just suggesting. 

        Loading editor
    • When it comes to DC, I'm 99% sure The Endless and anyone who scales (including people like, Logoz Spectre) should be have True Godly, the rest are either Mid Godly or unknown

        Loading editor
    • > True-Godly

      this post was made by the 2018 gang

        Loading editor
    • yikes I meant high godly

        Loading editor
    • True-Godly has been a thing well before that...

        Loading editor
    • Have the knowledgable members of Warhammer, I/O, The Elder Scrolls, The Dark Tower and World of Darkness been contacted?

        Loading editor
    • GyroNutz wrote:
      Have the knowledgable members of Warhammer, I/O, The Elder Scrolls, The Dark Tower and World of Darkness been contacted?

      Yes, I was contacted. 

      Udlmaster wrote:
      WoD definitely has High-Godly Regen as it literally possesses every type of possible erasure in existence.

      Erasure from history, Concept, beyond concepts, The Plot, erase your True Name, erasure your identity, how above remove you by achieving Nirvana?

      Erasure using the Void, erasure by absorbing your identity, erasure by destroying you in all dimensions.
        Loading editor
    • Looks fine to me

        Loading editor
    • GyroNutz wrote:
      Have the knowledgable members of Warhammer, I/O, The Elder Scrolls, The Dark Tower and World of Darkness been contacted?

      Yeah.

        Loading editor
    • Regarding TES, I'd be fine with giving High-Godly to Vivec and Talos specifically, considering that they reform and actively sustain their existence after being completely dissolved into the Dream of the Godhead and ceasing to be past the most fundamental levels of reality, which are all contained in it, in the first place.

      As for the Daedric Princes and other Et'Ada, I am unsure on how their feats relate to the current requirements for High-Godly, but all of them scale from Azura eventually reforming after being obliterated from existence by Vivec's 1-A state, so there's that.

        Loading editor
    • Udlmaster and Ultima seem to make sense to me.

        Loading editor
    • Ultima Reality wrote:
      Regarding TES, I'd be fine with giving High-Godly to Vivec and Talos specifically, considering that they reform and actively sustain their existence after being completely dissolved into the Dream of the Godhead and ceasing to be past the most fundamental levels of reality, which are all contained in it, in the first place.

      As for the Daedric Princes and other Et'Ada, I am unsure on how their feats relate to the current requirements for High-Godly, but all of them scale from Azura eventually reforming after being obliterated from existence by Vivec's 1-A state, so there's that.

      Aren't many of the Gods specifically conceptual beings?

      If they are conceptual beings, regen from that erasure would nececitate that it inflicts conceptual damage they would regen from, so High-Godly seems likely for the Conceptual beings of TES.

        Loading editor
    • Being conceptual beings is not enough 

        Loading editor
    • Tyri456 wrote: 

      He's not saying being conceptual gives Regen, he's saying they Regen from conceptual damage and saying it might grant High-Godly.

        Loading editor
    • Any daemon in 40k gets at least Low-Godly for being able to always come back in the Warp as long as their soul is not entirely destroyed. I don't know how good the Chaos Gods' regen would be aside from "at least Low-Godly", because those pages are just stuck in limbo, as anyone who could fix them has given up and I'm too busy dealing with the verse's other problems.

        Loading editor
    • PlozAlcachaz wrote:

      Tyri456 wrote: 

      He's not saying being conceptual gives Regen, he's saying they Regen from conceptual damage and saying it might grant High-Godly.

      Regen from total, absolute conceptual destruction might be High-Godly.

      Regeneration after conceptual damage is not.

        Loading editor
    • Crabwhale wrote: Any daemon in 40k gets at least Low-Godly for being able to always come back in the Warp as long as their is not entirely destroyed. I don't know how good the Chaos Gods' regen would be aside from "at least Low-Godly", because those pages are just stuck in limbo, as anyone who could fix them has given up and I'm too busy dealing with the verse's other problems.

      Chaps Gods should be at least Mid Godly because regeneration from concepts.

      Depending on how we take Tzeentch regenerating from being "shattered into thousands of pieces" by the 3 other Choas Gods or what not it could be High Godly.

        Loading editor
    • PaChi2 wrote:

      I wasn't claiming it was, I was dumbing down what Udl said because the person who replied to him fail to comprehend what he was saying.

        Loading editor
    • I was indirectly replying to Udl by quoting you. Nvm.

        Loading editor
    • bump

        Loading editor
    • Tyri456 wrote:
      @elizhaa

      I think that high godly users are not that much, if that is true,  we can handle them in another post, since it's a pretty high rating and is connected to the dowgrande of true godly. Otherwise we can do as you said, I was just suggesting. 

      Sorry, for the late reply, I will say it is harder to found with High-Godly regeneration out of the list of 5000 characters with Regeneration. I believe there are more than 200 characters with High-Godly regeneration. The list of characters with True-Godly regeneration was easier to make since it was limited to characters in Tier 1.

        Loading editor
    • I would appreciate if other staff and experienced members would be willing to help Elizhaa.

        Loading editor
    • We should focus on the remaining characters with True-Godly, then move onto another thread + blog for characters with High-Godly if needed

        Loading editor
    • That seems like a good idea.

        Loading editor
    • Elizhaa
      Elizhaa removed this reply because:
      15:39, February 19, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Seems fair.

        Loading editor
    • EmperorRorepme wrote:

      Crabwhale wrote: Any daemon in 40k gets at least Low-Godly for being able to always come back in the Warp as long as their is not entirely destroyed. I don't know how good the Chaos Gods' regen would be aside from "at least Low-Godly", because those pages are just stuck in limbo, as anyone who could fix them has given up and I'm too busy dealing with the verse's other problems.

      Chaps Gods should be at least Mid Godly because regeneration from concepts.

      Depending on how we take Tzeentch regenerating from being "shattered into thousands of pieces" by the 3 other Choas Gods or what not it could be High Godly. there since shattered concepts does

      The gods are the concepts themselves from their Abstract Existence (Type 1) so I don't see their regeneration from concepts higher than Low-Godly.


      >Depending on how we take Tzeentch regenerating from being "shattered into thousands of pieces" by the 3 other Choas Gods or what not it could be High Godly.

      • True. I do think that Low-Godly is the safer choice, to be honest.
        Loading editor
    • I messaged Sera about Tzeentch's regenerating from being "shattered into thousands of pieces" by the 3 other Chaos Gods to see if it was applicable for High-Godly. From Sera's perspective, it is not High-Godly. So, I think Low-Godly works better for the Chaos Gods and those who scale; their Mid-Godly's regeneration looks like it would get downgrade, as well.

        Loading editor
    • Okay. That is probably fine.

        Loading editor
    • Understood, I will make the changes later.


      By the way, on Demonbane, from I asked of Yuiri, who is one of the few member familar with Demonbane (Verse), the Regeneration for Elder God Demonbane would be downgrade to Low-Mid.

        Loading editor
    • I really don't think the Chaos Gods should be touched until someone properly rsearches them. Their lore is very confusing and subjective from snippets I've seen, and the clusterfuck of weirdness that is the Warp at it's most fundamental level is also something no one has agreed on.

        Loading editor
    • @Crabwhale

      You can ask Azathoth and other knowledgeable members about it if you wish.

        Loading editor
    • Fan has given up on it and I would've asked Azzy already if he were available.

        Loading editor
    • Surely they should at least be Mid Godly. Considering the actual abilities they use in "combat" with eachother which includes erasing parts of them in the Warp when trying to be the top dog presumably.

      Either way their High 1-B forms should have reliance on their more abstract form which is at least Mid-Godly.

      I plan on researching important Chaos figures in the near future anyway.

        Loading editor
    • Just noticed that Homestuck's God Tiers regeneration may have a "possibly High-Godly", since it's said that they could come back from Lord English's erasure (which would give High Godly) if he didn't bypassed the whole judgment/type 8 and didn't negated healing stuff in general.

        Loading editor
    • @Crabwhale

      Okay. If there are no sufficiently knowledgeable members available, perhaps an "At least... Regeneration" based on what you can confirm will have to do in the meantime?

        Loading editor
    • I suppose Low-Godly would do.

        Loading editor
    • Okay.

        Loading editor
    • I will add Low-Godly for the Chaos Gods and those who scaled, then.

        Loading editor
    • High 1-B forms should have reliance on their more abstract forms which is at least Mid-Godly.

      Also Chaos Gods don't have physical bodies so I'm unsure why they should even have Low-Godly.

        Loading editor
    • How do the abstract forms have mid-godly?

        Loading editor
    • Shouldn't Chaos Gods be Mid-Godly by scaling to Drach'nyen ?

        Loading editor
    • >High 1-B forms should have reliance on their more abstract forms which is at least Mid-Godly.

      Also Chaos Gods don't have physical bodies so I'm unsure why they should even have Low-Godly.

      • I think they would get Low-Godly regeneration scaling from Tzeentch's case. Their tru-body should be Abstract Existence (Type 1). I say the case definitely looks like at best Low-Godly or at worst High-Mid.
        Loading editor
    • Crabwhale wrote: How do the abstract forms have mid-godly?

      I mean their lesser forms should have reliance on their true forms.

      As for true forms I'm looking into it.

        Loading editor
    • Overlord775 wrote:
      Shouldn't Chaos Gods be Mid-Godly by scaling to Drach'nyen ?

      Why does Drach'nyen have Mid-Godly though; if the reasonings are valid, I would fine with it?

        Loading editor
    • Elizhaa wrote: >High 1-B forms should have reliance on their more abstract forms which is at least Mid-Godly.

      Also Chaos Gods don't have physical bodies so I'm unsure why they should even have Low-Godly.

      • I think they would get Low-Godly regeneration scaling from Tzeentch's case. Their tru-body should be Abstract Existence (Type 1). I say the case definitely looks like at best Low-Godly or at worst High-Mid.

      Type 8 I'd say

      As for regeneration. That doesn't make sense because Low-Godly is for physical bodies coming back because of a soul or the like. Being an Type 1 Abstract then being "shattered into a thousand pieces" which could be seen as metaphorical doesn't classify. No Daemon within the Warp is an actual physical thing. Unless it's a weird case.

        Loading editor
    • Low-Godly can apply to abstract bodies. It's just moreso that in this case it's more like their form, since body is a bit of an unwieldly term for abstracts. 

        Loading editor
    • If that's the case it'd be fine as a precaution. I'd rather it just stay as "Unknown" because that doesn't actually make sense based on the current definition for Low-Godly. Though I don't think that's is the extent of their regeneration I'm rusty on Chaos.

        Loading editor
    • The Chaos Gods should have Low-Godly at minimum due to even the most basic of basic daemons having Low-Godly. I'm not familiar with Drach'nyen's case, but if his Mid-Godly is legitimate, then I see no reason for that not to scale to the Chaos Gods, personally.

        Loading editor
    • I agree that regeration is Low-Godly at minimum work. I found Drach'nyen's case look to be Mid-Godly from a discussion here around the time profile was made.

        Loading editor
    • Well that discussion happened several years ago but what Azzy said could apply to upper Daemons.

        Loading editor
    • I wasn't able to find any information about Drach'nyen's regeneration, and the only thing I could find for Tzeentch's robe, was this quote:

      The wearer of this robe exists between several realities at once. Thus can a daemonic commander potentially control Tzeentch’s interests in multiple times and places at once to further several aspects of the Great Plan. This effect makes it hard for foes to truly harm the wearer, who flickers in and out of reality in an unpredictable fashion. However, the robe is capricious, and has been known to rip its wearer out of reality altogether should he lose control of its powers.
      ~ War Zone Fenris: Curse of the Wulfen

      Which, if anyone scales to, it could give them Mid-Godly, but there was never any mention of daemons coming back from this.

      Sadly, I haven't been able to find any Mid-Godly feats for the Chaos Gods to scale to, but I'm not a Chaos guy so my knowledge is limited we might need someone like Azzy to comment on this, but considering his state on the wiki, it might be impossible. So, unless someone goes through a lot of Chaos books to pull up some feats, they'll probably need to be downgraded to Low-Godly.

        Loading editor
    • At least Low-Godly works for me for the time being.

        Loading editor
    • I just want to certain, The Emperor of Mankind's regeneration would scaled at Low-Godly from the Chaos's god right?

        Loading editor
    • Yeah.

        Loading editor
    • Ogbunabali wrote:
      Yeah.

      Gotcha, thanks; the changes were mae and I put their regeneration at Low-Godly.

        Loading editor
    • I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help.

        Loading editor
    • Just noticed that Homestuck's God Tiers regeneration may have a "possibly High-Godly", since it's said that they could come back from Lord English's erasure (which would give High Godly) if he didn't bypassed the whole judgment/type 8 and didn't negated healing stuff in general.

      Srry for bringing it again, but what do you think of this? 

        Loading editor
    • YuriAkuto wrote:
      Just noticed that Homestuck's God Tiers regeneration may have a "possibly High-Godly", since it's said that they could come back from Lord English's erasure (which would give High Godly) if he didn't bypassed the whole judgment/type 8 and didn't negated healing stuff in general.
      Srry for bringing it again, but what do you think of this? 

      Yeah, the topic is not for this thread but for this question and answer thread. I will say unless the erasure follows what is the describe in the High-Godly Regeneration text, I don't see the possiblity of High-Godly:

      • High-Godly: The ability to regenerate after erasure from all aspects of existence, such as from history, narrative/plot, or conceptual/information destruction

      IF you need more inputs, I will glady in the question and answer thread when I can.

        Loading editor
    • Didn't saw that there was a question and answer thread for this, my bad. (The erasure correspond to the description of High-Godly btw).

        Loading editor
    • No problem.

        Loading editor
    • On the thread's topic, about the Cthulhu Mythos, those with True-Godly regeneration should get it change to Low-Godly as explained above since it is the others Regeneration feat which the God tiers of verse should scaled to.

        Loading editor
    • On Dark Tower's topic, the god tiers in the verse such as Maturin, Gan and Pennywise (Canon) would get High-Godly regeneration from narrative/plots as explained by Zensum, Xulrev, and Aeyu, who explained they would have narrative regeneration on discord.

        Loading editor
    • Elizhaa wrote: On Dark Tower's topic, the god tiers in the verse such as Maturin, Gan and Pennywise (Canon) would get High-Godly regeneration from narrative/plots as explained by Zensum, Xulrev, and Aeyu, who explained they would have narrative regeneration on discord.

      Antvasima accepted their High-Godly regeneration from their input as valid. All the changes to profiles were made. If there nothing left to discuss, I guess the thread is over.

        Loading editor
    • @Elizhaa, seems legit

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.