FANDOM


  • Post-Harmonization Satsuki, Half-Monster Garou, to be precise the one who fought Darkshine. 

    Kill la Kill Sataasuki Kiryuin (Render)
    PossibleKeyImageForGarou

    Speed is equalized.

    Garou - 8 

    Satsuki- 13

    SPC-682: 0

      Loading editor
    • Garou is in the process of being upgraded to High 6-C

        Loading editor
    • No, i don't think this Garou will be upgraded to High 6-C. He's getting another key for Peak Half-Monster, which is High 6-C for defeating Golden Sperm, no? This key shall remain at 7-A.

        Loading editor
    • wait, w0t?

      link it please!

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles
      WeeklyBattles removed this reply because:
      01:27, November 28, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Tony di bugalu wrote: wait, w0t?

      link it please!

      https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:3742926#50

        Loading editor
    • This Garou is somewhat above baseline.

        Loading editor
    • This Garou is able to survive hits from OR who's AP should be comparable to his Durability, and he could tank an ability that is greater than 200 megatons with no issues.

        Loading editor
    • Okay so AP-wise theyre similar in AP? Though maybe post-harmonization would be more fair?

      Before i get into this, are we going to be using the 'garou evolves to High 6-A in seconds' argument here?

        Loading editor
    • Pretty much what he does, so yeah.

        Loading editor
    • No, i think he locks up at baseline High 7-A for this to be fair.

        Loading editor
    • Then yeah swotch to post harmonization would make this more fair

        Loading editor
    • Done

        Loading editor
    • Garou can't regen from decapitation correct?

        Loading editor
    • I think so, yes. And i'm also sure his Type 2 Immortality can't cover him from it.

        Loading editor
    • Wait, Half-Monster Garou becoming High 7-A?

        Loading editor
    • No, but his RE pumps him to High 7-A really fast, and it would be unfair to let him have acess to High 6-C and High 6-A RE here.

        Loading editor
    • Regardless, how does Satsuki get past his Analytical Prediction+Instinctive Reaction, and Info Analysis?

        Loading editor
    • Milly Rocking Bandit wrote: Regardless, how does Satsuki get past his Analytical Prediction+Instinctive Reaction, and Info Analysis?

      She has already shown the ability to get past those abilities as theyre possessed by people in her own verse

        Loading editor
    • Dunno. Let's wait for people known of KLK to argue.

        Loading editor
    • Specifically sanageyama and inumuta

        Loading editor
    • That gets most of the stuff out of the way. How is she passing through attack reflection, instinctive reaction, Abandonment and his Low-Mid regen? She has an insane range advantage w/ air slashes tho.

        Loading editor
    • Does attack reflection work against physical.attacks or multi-kilometer aoe from the opponent's mere presence? She's beaten an opponent to who has instinctive reastion by beating Uzu with Uzu even saying that even with his enhanced reactions, several speeds boosts, his life fibwr armor, and ridiculous esp that he wouldn't be able to beat Satsuki even if she were just a child. Abandonment is very similar to Ryūko's reactive evolution and speed amps, both of which she's dealt with in the past. And Low-Mid really doesn't come close to the High-Mid regen of the people she's beten in-canon, on top of low-mid not saving him from stuff like decapitation.

        Loading editor
    • I mean, the shockwaves she generates via willpower don't really damage people on the same tier as her, at least afaik. 

      And yeah, attack reflection works against physical attacks. 

      About the other points, this looks decisive for Satsuki, yes.

        Loading editor
    • Garou still has Info Analysis, superior skill, and more techniques along with ways to incap her.

        Loading editor
    • She's beaten people with info analysis and incap techniques

        Loading editor
    • So has Garou.

        Loading editor
    • Did they actually use info analysis and incap against her?

        Loading editor
    • His info analysis isn't anything great tho, yes, he can tell how strong and fast she is but only after seeing her regenerating back or something like that would he know that killing is not enough

        Loading editor
    • Er, his Info Analysis is good enough to track projectiles he couldn't see simply by the way it was fired analyzing entire fighting styles at once in seconds, and copy them.

        Loading editor
    • Inumuta's info analysis is able to tell the strength and speed of the opponent, analyze their powers and fighting styles, identify their weak points on a biological level, and let's him identify a weak pressure point on the opponent that let's him oneshot them

        Loading editor
    • So virtually the same as Garou.

        Loading editor
    • Still pales against what WB posted tho

        Loading editor
    • Not really? The only thing Garou lacks is it on a biological level, but that's counteracted by the fact that WSRSF is an attack that aims for the joints and vital spots, so.

        Loading editor
    • > track projectiles

      This is done by simply having a somewhat comparable reaction time

      >entire fighting styles at once in seconds

      I remember his battle against tank top master, where he needed more than "seconds" and to use the water style in order to defeat him, against the two rank A where the only thing he did was keeping track of all the projectiles, catching one and throw it back, against the one with the sword he simply catched it with his hand at the risk of having it impaled which wouldn't have happened if he "analized his whole style in seconds".

        Loading editor
    • No, I mean he couldn't see the projectiles at all, he literally dodged it (keep in mind this was a slingshot user) by the way he fired it.

      That's because he was holding back, and upon seeing everything he needed to, finished the job.

        Loading editor
    • Satsuki wins easy diff due to havingj great experience against the abilities Garou has with people that are under her own command.

        Loading editor
    • Having experience with x ability doesn't really mean you're resistent to it, it's only a small plus tbh.

        Loading editor
    • Which means little when Garou constantly adapts.

        Loading editor
    • Milly Rocking Bandit wrote: Which means little when Garou constantly adapts.

      Ryuko does as well and Satsuki beat her in every one of their almost one dozen encounters

        Loading editor
    • KGiffoni wrote: Having experience with x ability doesn't really mean you're resistent to it, it's only a small plus tbh.

      She's beaten the people with those abilities

        Loading editor
    • Oh you mean like Ryuko? Who has a better version of it and Satsuki still outdid her for a good portion of the series?

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:

      KGiffoni wrote: Having experience with x ability doesn't really mean you're resistent to it, it's only a small plus tbh.

      She's beaten the people with those abilities

      And they had the same tier?

        Loading editor
    • Satsuki FRA

      >No, I mean he couldn't see the projectiles at all, he literally dodged it (keep in mind this was a slingshot user) by the way he fired it.

      Literally shows him looking at the bullets while dodging them while also being able to react to them.

      Also, holding back and getting impaled because he couldn't find another way to stop him are different things.

        Loading editor
    • KGiffoni wrote:

      WeeklyBattles wrote:

      KGiffoni wrote: Having experience with x ability doesn't really mean you're resistent to it, it's only a small plus tbh.

      She's beaten the people with those abilities

      And they had the same tier?

      Yes

        Loading editor
    • Tony di bugalu wrote:
      Satsuki FRA

      >No, I mean he couldn't see the projectiles at all, he literally dodged it (keep in mind this was a slingshot user) by the way he fired it.

      Literally shows him looking at the bullets while dodging them while also being able to react to them.

      Also, holding back and getting impaled because he couldn't find another way to stop him are different things.

      That's not his main justification for having IR, look at what's linked on his profile.

        Loading editor
    • Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical CharacteristicsMaster Martial ArtistTransformation, Information AnalysisEnhanced SensesRegeneration (Low-Mid), Exceptional Memory, Fear AuraAccelerated Development (Battle; Physical Stats, Abilities)

      There is nothing there as far as I can see

        Loading editor
    • Inumuta while in a less advanced form was able to analyze Ryuko while she was concealing her presence using hundreds of afterimages moving in multiple directions simultaneously

        Loading editor
    • Instinc reaction and info analysis are things very different tho

      Maybe just read what I posted above? not the post above this one but the one that started this little discussion

        Loading editor
    • I was refering to IR.

        Loading editor
    • Any skill feats from Satsuki? Garou is competing to the most skilled characters in this site

        Loading editor
    • In his High 6-A key. This key is very skilled but still not on THAT level.

        Loading editor
    • Also this form of Garou he becomes High 6-C in seconds. We can limit it to Baseline High 7-A for this match plus can Satsuki deal with Skills, Analytical Prediction, Instinctive Reaction, Information Analysis, Immortality Type 2, Very High Tenacity and Pain Tolerence, Very High Stamina plus WSFRF which works/blocka/reflects on opponents stronger than him. Can she deal with this all at the same time?

        Loading editor
    • MrDrProfessorPatricio wrote:
      Any skill feats from Satsuki? Garou is competing to the most skilled characters in this site

      She beat a huge cluster of Covers ingehandedly, completely naked, after months of starvation, sexual molestion and taunting from her mother, chained up by her hands, and armed with literally only a fake toenail made out of her swords' metal, and she still had her hands chained together during this.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah those are not impressive to the ones from Garou has and the ones he competes with https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:3738051#66

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles
      WeeklyBattles removed this reply because:
      04:14, November 29, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • MrDrProfessorPatricio wrote:
      Yeah those are not impressive to the ones from Garou has and the ones he competes with https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:3738051#66

      The fact you just said that in complete seriousness leads me to believe you either have no idea what're you talking about, or you're leigtimately downplaying Satsuki.

        Loading editor
    • MrDrProfessorPatricio wrote: Also this form of Garou he becomes High 6-C in seconds. We can limit it to Baseline High 7-A for this match plus can Satsuki deal with Skills, Analytical Prediction, Instinctive Reaction, Information Analysis, Immortality Type 2, Very High Tenacity and Pain Tolerence, Very High Stamina plus WSFRF which works/blocka/reflects on opponents stronger than him. Can she deal with this all at the same time?

      Its already been explained that yes, she can and has done so before

        Loading editor
    • Hell Ryuko alone beats Garou in the tenacity and pain tolerance department by leaps and bounds with even her early-series feats

        Loading editor
    • I doubt Garou could ignore ripping off his own goddamn skin.

        Loading editor
    • AquaWaifu wrote: I doubt Garou could ignore ripping off his own goddamn skin.

      He has ignored getting all his ribs broke before. He also indured getting a literal hole on his chest and being slashed to death.

        Loading editor
    • Ryuko has shrug off injuries such as being bisected, being impaled, being torn to shreds, having her heart ripped out, losing several gallons of blood after skinning herself alive [a feat which was marked as something that should have killed her as she snapped her own Life Fibers] and shrugged off being impaled hundreds of times in her fight with Ragyo

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, Satsuki FRA.

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote: Ryuko has shrug off injuries such as being bisected, being impaled, being torn to shreds, having her heart ripped out, losing several gallons of blood after skinning herself alive [a feat which was marked as something that should have killed her as she snapped her own Life Fibers] and shrugged off being impaled hundreds of times in her fight with Ragyo

      Alright, that's definetly higher.

        Loading editor
    • XSOULOFCINDERX wrote: Yeah, Satsuki FRA.

      Counted.

        Loading editor
    • Garou skill feats (I think there’s more I’ve missed:

      - Casuslly picks up on the usage of a hidden weapon from an A-Class hero, and in particular the 6th strongest A-Class Hero.


      - Completely obliterates a room filled with A-Class heroes without a single scratch.


      - WSRSF stated to be the highest martial art in the entire verse, something Garou casuslly uses.


      - Not only does WSRSF redirect attacks, it nullifies them. Because users of this can read your moves, they do double the damage, and it's specifically tailored to hit your vital spots and joints.


      - Copied TTM's entire fighting style within seconds, even considering himself a genius.


      - Stole Watchdog Man's movements within seeing them once, and perfectly executing them within his first usage, somuch so that even a while poisoned, and badly beaten, he can tear off Genos's arm. Keep in mind, Genos is an S-Class Hero, and this is after he got an upgrade.


      - Throughout a fight against someone who could have completely one shot him, he noticed the presence of another person.


      - Aware of many more martial art skills.

      He even created his own martial arts mid-fight.


      - Was able to catch and throw pebbles with such precision he can knock out an A-Class Hero, whilst not at full strength and capacity.


      - Was also able to deflect something with enough strength to knock out other A-Class heroes.


      - Able to dodge Golden Ball's projectiles in a completely dark alleyway. Keep in mind, he doesn't actually see them, he predicts them by his mere hand movements.


      - While beaten, and poisoned, he reflects a barrage of gattling gun bullets even without his WSRSF. Done by an A-Class Hero, by the way.


      - He's stomped Bang's dojos, tournaments, and more dojo's.

        Loading editor
    • Also another skill feat is that he managed to get stronger in a few days by just adapting to any threat he faced also majority of them where he was gravely injured

        Loading editor
    • These are flimsy skill feats. The important ones are him subconsciously copying Bomb's MA after seeing it once and being able to replicate a secret technique that needs both Bang and Bomb to be done, which are the best martial artists of the verse (that has dozens of MAs and their respective masters), alone.

        Loading editor
    • Considering Garou's RE is far superior as it allows him to jump tiers in seconds, and there's quite literally nothing Satsuki can do to WSRSF, Garou FRA.

        Loading editor
    • Milly Rocking Bandit wrote: Considering Garou's RE is far superior as it allows him to jump tiers in seconds, and there's quite literally nothing Satsuki can do to WSRSF, Garou FRA.

      Ryuko's lets her do that too though

      WSRSF gets noped by kilometer-wide Aoe attacks

        Loading editor
    • Curious what is Satsuki's AP? Garou can jump from baseline High 7-A in this match to avoid tier jumping. Also his speed becomes MHS+ to Relativistic+ in this scenario so he has a massive speed amp in seconds

        Loading editor
    • KGiffoni wrote:
      I mean, the shockwaves she generates via willpower don't really damage people on the same tier as her, at least afaik.
        Loading editor
    • KGiffoni wrote:

      KGiffoni wrote:
      I mean, the shockwaves she generates via willpower don't really damage people on the same tier as her, at least afaik.

      The do though

        Loading editor
    • MrDrProfessorPatricio wrote: Curious what is Satsuki's AP? Garou can jump from baseline High 7-A in this match to avoid tier jumping. Also his speed becomes MHS to Relativistic in this scenario so he has a massive speed amp in seconds

      Exponentially stronger than her base form which oneshots people who are undamaged by 142 megatons

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:

      Milly Rocking Bandit wrote: Considering Garou's RE is far superior as it allows him to jump tiers in seconds, and there's quite literally nothing Satsuki can do to WSRSF, Garou FRA.

      Ryuko's lets her do that too though

      WSRSF gets noped by kilometer-wide Aoe attacks

      Doesn't matter, WSRSF can deflect things bigger and stronger than the user.

        Loading editor
    • If it wasnt clear then I vote for Garou

        Loading editor
    • Garou who was likely 7-A was deflecting Orochi's attack which is High 6-C

        Loading editor
    • Milly Rocking Bandit wrote: Doesn't matter, WSRSF can deflect things bigger and stronger than the user.

      Can you post a scan of WSRSF deflecting something several kilometers in size that can oneshot him?

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:

      KGiffoni wrote:

      KGiffoni wrote:
      I mean, the shockwaves she generates via willpower don't really damage people on the same tier as her, at least afaik.
      The do though

      On the video linked on her page it doesn't make Ryuko bat an eye. 

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles
      WeeklyBattles removed this reply because:
      04:54, November 29, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • I like how WSRSF can just somehow reflect gigantic AoE shockwaves of willpower/air.

        Loading editor
    • MrDrProfessorPatricio wrote: Garou who was likely 7-A was deflecting Orochi's attack which is High 6-C

      Wrong key, that key of Garou is going to be part of his High 6-C key, not his 7-A key

        Loading editor
    • MrDrProfessorPatricio wrote: Garou who was likely 7-A was deflecting Orochi's attack which is High 6-C

      Wrong key, that key of Garou is going to be part of his High 6-C key, not his 7-A key

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:

      Milly Rocking Bandit wrote: Doesn't matter, WSRSF can deflect things bigger and stronger than the user.

      Can you post a scan of WSRSF deflecting something several kilometers in size that can oneshot him?

      One-shot? What are you talking about?

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:

      MrDrProfessorPatricio wrote: Garou who was likely 7-A was deflecting Orochi's attack which is High 6-C

      Wrong key, that key of Garou is going to be part of his High 6-C key, not his 7-A key

      Actually that's his 7-A key indeed, but Orochi was kinda casual

        Loading editor
    • He was still 7-A in that key, if he was High 6-C he should have devasted Orochi there. His peak half monster is after Darkshine

        Loading editor
    • Can you post him deflecting a multi-kilometer wide non-physical attack with WSRSF?

        Loading editor
    • KGiffoni wrote:
      WeeklyBattles wrote:

      KGiffoni wrote:


      KGiffoni wrote:
      I mean, the shockwaves she generates via willpower don't really damage people on the same tier as her, at least afaik.
      The do though
      On the video linked on her page it doesn't make Ryuko bat an eye. 
        Loading editor
    • An several kilometer attack from a 7-A character or an attack from a Giant High 6-C character? Which is the strongest?

        Loading editor
    • MrDrProfessorPatricio wrote: An several kilometer attack from a 7-A character or an attack from a Giant High 6-C character? Which is the strongest?

      Either

        Loading editor
    • KGiffoni wrote: On the video linked on her page it doesn't make Ryuko bat an eye. 

      The video linked on her page was Satsuki holding back immensely so she didnt instantly oneshot Ryuko while testing her power with Junketsu and she still accidentally sent the elite Four flying

        Loading editor
    • MrDrProfessorPatricio wrote:
      An several kilometer attack from a 7-A character or an attack from a Giant High 6-C character? Which is the strongest?

      The fact it's a several km ranged attack doesn't mean it's stronger than 7-A. And Orochi was casual.

        Loading editor
    • @KG Doesnt really matter, if he cant deflect an attack with that large of an AoE then the tier doesnt exactly matter

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:

      KGiffoni wrote: On the video linked on her page it doesn't make Ryuko bat an eye. 

      The video linked on her page was Satsuki holding back immensely so she didnt instantly oneshot Ryuko while testing her power with Junketsu and she still accidentally sent the elite Four flying

      Get me a scan/video where Satsuki makes someone on the same level as herself (in this case, stronger) affected by her willpower shockwaves.

        Loading editor
    • Garou also has Rage Power to further the gap in AP, plus his already stated RE, and Abandonment. I don't see how she even tags him with his Instinctive Reaction. If she's dealt with Analytical Prediction, why isn't the resistance there?

        Loading editor
    • Satsuki FRA

        Loading editor
    • @Milly Because beating someone who has IR isnt the same as resisting it?

        Loading editor
    • Naeblis495 wrote:
      Satsuki FRA

      Counted

        Loading editor
    • I need to know what's Satsuki's AP

        Loading editor
    • MrDrProfessorPatricio wrote: I need to know what's Satsuki's AP

      Exponentially stronger than her base form which oneshots people who are undamaged by 142 megatons

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      @Milly Because beating someone who has IR isnt the same as resisting it?

      I said AP, nor IR.

        Loading editor
    • So they should be about equal when RE breaks in.



      Still, there's Abandonment. 

        Loading editor
    • Because you dont need to have a resistance to AP to be able to beat someone with AP when youre beating them through sheer skill

        Loading editor
    • So Garou one shots because he can cap at 1 gigaton in a matter of seconds. Plus his speed exponentially increased from MHS+ to Relativistic+ from his RE. Plus all the stuffs Iisted above which helps Garou dodge and survives so yeah Garou takes this

        Loading editor
    • Counted

        Loading editor
    • I'll go to sleep, i'd appreciate if someone counted the votes on my absence

        Loading editor
    • @Patrico Im sorry but no, its already been explained multiple times that none of what Garou has will help him avoid or survive Satsuki

      Garou is not starting at 1 Gigaton either so no he does not oneshot

        Loading editor
    • Orochi was specifically ordered by Gyoro to make sure not to kill Garou. Comparing his held back hits to a full powered blast from his final form is silly. Plus an even stronger Garou failed to deflect Darkshine's tackle. Garou can't deflect Orochi's full power.

        Loading editor
    • Yes, however he still inflicted rather fatal wounds on him, copied his style, etc. Plus, it doesn't matter considering he was still stronger.

        Loading editor
    • Also Garou doesn't become High 6-A until after he defeats Darkshine and goes on to fight Golden Sperm. Every other fight Garou never becomes anywhere close to that strong and at several times manages to get defeated before evolving. Plus I thought it was clear that vs matches with 7-A Garou assume that the character is only going to be fighting 7-A Garou.

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      @Patrico Im sorry but no, its already been explained multiple times that none of what Garou has will help him avoid or survive Satsuki

      Garou is not starting at 1 Gigaton either so no he does not oneshot

      His stuffs like Analytical Prediction, Instinctive Reaction, Information Analysis and High skills will let him survive and if you say that Satsuki has already faced those who have one, it doesnt mean it negged Garou stuffs already because the one she faced doesnt have the same ballpark of skills and intelligence as Garou have in battle. What I mean he will become High 6-C(capped for baseline High 7-A to avoid tier jumps) eventually in a matter of seconds not that he starts with it which means he will one shot plus it increases his durability and speed too.

        Loading editor
    • @Patrico Ryu already kinda debunked the whole 'Garou becomes tier 6 in seconds' thing

        Loading editor
    • Most versions of 7-A Garou are right after he fights Darkshine or GS.

        Loading editor
    • @Milly The version of Garou that fought GS is going to be a new key that will be High 6-C and will encompass post Darkshine Garou as well

        Loading editor
    • To summarize:

      Analytical Prediction - Satsuki trumps that as she beats Uzu whose analytical prediction is so good that even the slightest eye movement or muscle twitch lets him know exactly what his opponent is going to do before they even start to do it and is precise enough to allow him to immediately pick the real Ryuko out of hundreds of afterimages she was using to try to confuse him.

      Instinctive Reaction - Satsuki trumps that as she beats post eye-sealing Uzu who's analytical prediction evolved to the point that even without his eyesight he is able to react to opponents just by sensing the world around him, allowing him to automatically react to threats (After obtaining this ability he admitted that even with its enhanced capabilities coupled with his improved Kamui that even if he were facing Satsuki as a middle schooler he wouldnt be able to beat her).

      Information Analysis - Its already been agreed on in this thread that Garou's Info Analysis isnt even close to Inumuta's which is able to tell the strength and speed of the opponent, analyze their powers and fighting styles, identify their weak points on a biological level, and let's him identify a weak pressure point on the opponent that let's him oneshot them, and all of this can be done even if he cannot properly perceive the opponent due to them concealing themselves using hundreds of afterimages.

      WSRSF - Ryu already gave a handy explanation as to why WSRSF is not able to deflect High 6-C attacks, coupled with its inability to deflect attacks with a radius of several kilometers.

      Rage Power, Reactive Evolution, Abandonment, and Regen - Ryuko has all of these to a much higher level than this form of Garou and Satsuki bested her in combat numerous times. That and the fact that this form of Garou is not able to evolve to tier 6 in seconds as previously debunked by Ryu.

        Loading editor
    • I mean Garou after he defeated Darkshine eventually evolved into Tier 6. Just Garou VS matches assume that the character is just going to fight 7-A Garou. Also Garou could hypothetically be killed before he gets the chance evolve.

        Loading editor
    • Uhm Garou can block attacks with WSRSF that can oneshot him which comes from Metal bat.

      Garou who has trouble from Royal Ripper and Bug God can now one shot them, survived a full blast from Overgrown Rover and survive from Orochi. So it's still very quick

      Uzu doesnt even have instictive reaction as I searched his profile and the way you summarize seems to be that some of Garou's stuff come from different people. Garou has all those stuff and you can't compare them to those who lack the other.

      Abandonment is also a massive boost scaling from Bang to having trouble damaging Dragon Level monster to straight one shotting them plus a speed amp meaning blitz.

        Loading editor
    • Unless Metal Bat's attacks are non-physical in nature and have a range of several kilometers you cant really compare it to Satsuki, though would you be able to provide a scan of him doing this?

      Ryu already explained why he does not scale to Orochi.

      Seeing as Ryuko also beat Uzu and Inumuta and Satsuki regularly beats her in combat you kinda can.

      Yeah, that's how Ryuko's zenkai works, after having her heart ripped out she went from being stomped and blitzed by Nui to stomping and blitzing Nui, same with her amp in the fight with Ragyo, went from being blitzed to hell and treated like a ragdoll to being equal to Ragyo in both strength and speed. And Satsuki beat Ryuko several times.

        Loading editor
    • Ryukama wrote:
      I mean Garou after he defeated Darkshine eventually evolved into Tier 6. Just Garou VS matches assume that the character is just going to fight 7-A Garou. Also Garou could hypothetically be killed before he gets the chance evolve.

      Of course he could be killed before it's activation, but it's unlikely for most. 

        Loading editor
    • Given Satsuki's tendency to go immediately for the kill when she's fully serious as well as her experience with and feats of dealing with all the stuff Garou has in his arsenal its entirely possible and very much likely that she would be able to beat him before he evolves beyond her ability to handle him

        Loading editor
    • That's doubtful, because again WSRSF can deal with just about anything she can throw.

        Loading editor
    • Can I see the scan of the kilometer attack from Satsuki? Garou has already deflected a large attack with his WSRSF from Orochi and attacks that can one shot him from Metal bat.

      I'll post scans for Garou later when I get home

        Loading editor
    • Here you have Garou blocking attacks stronger than him and this was Human Garou:

      72196E74-C3B9-4A6B-8F94-BF554BF36578
      9B56D436-0B78-411D-B476-7C489DB27D00
      3336101C-74E2-49B4-88B4-61C85D23C470
      B57223C9-167A-4DBB-A8BE-BE596C8F5041


      1DF874EE-44A4-42C8-BE48-9B0D7098EEE3

      Here's Garou deflecting Large Attacks from Orochi

        Loading editor
    • Wait a minute, the OP said that this Garou is the one who fought Darkshine. So this Garou is 7-A but he can definitely evolve very fast here. After Garou got one-shotted by Darkshine, he basically evolve and managed to overwhelm him and this is the same version of Garou that send GS (High 6-C) flying and stomped him.

        Loading editor
    • This is getting ridiculous, a couple of you people here are refusing to accept that despite the fact Ryuko has a superior RE and other traits similar to Garou, he could "in seconds" overcome Satsuki seemingly effortlessly. He can't deflect Satsuki's AoE since even he deflected stuff like lightning, it was still in the verse a visibly tangible projectile. I know in real life you can't "Really" HIT lightning, but it works here since its treated as something that with skill can be physically interacted with.

      Satsuiki's AoE is made of completely different properties to lightning, and even though he has reflected Orochi's "stronger" attacks, there were still physical, Garou  has never dealt with something that was basically a massive concussive force of air.

      Its been proven that Ryuko has most of Garou's traits here but better.

      Thi isnt to say Garou CANT win, but its very unlikely as Satsuki is not one to hold back much, is very pragmatic in her fights and generally has tons of experience alongside taking on opponents with Garou's traits.

      If Ryuko couldn't match Satsuki until Ep 14 of KLK, there's no way Garou is in a single fight with her going from below her to well above her to the top of 7-A. Satsuki mind  you is 7-A from the BEGINNING of the series a tier of AP with low end to high end gap of 10x.

        Loading editor
    • AquaWaifu wrote:

      If Ryuko couldn't match Satsuki until Ep 14 of KLK, there's no way Garou is in a single fight with her going from below her to well above her to the top of 7-A. Satsuki mind  you is 7-A from the BEGINNING of the series a tier of AP with low end to high end gap of 10x.

      Except Garou jumped multiple tiers with a fight in this key...

        Loading editor
    • Yeah....uhh except you CANT jump tiers in VS matches that defeats the purpose of the keys being placed in certain tiers.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, i'm just saying Garou is capable to cap at High 7-A in seconds.

        Loading editor
    • >Half-Monster Garou, to be precise the one who fought Darkshine. 

      Garou one shots for having an High 7-A AP Baseline in a matter of seconds or after he receives a lethal attack and don't give me the crap that Satsuki can easily pierce Garou who has High 7-A Baseline Durability for his RE and Garou can survive a lethal attack which also activates the RE faster. The speed amp as always being downplayed here for his RE and Abandonment allowing Garou to blitz and this is a different matter compare to the Awakened Garou key because his RE in that key is very weak compare to the Darkshine fight. 

      The only reason Pikachu inconned with Garou in the previous fight is because:

      1. 2 v 1

      2. Awakened Garou's RE is not that impressive compare to this because it was only limited to speed amp at that time but this time all stats are increased which allows him to jump tiers. 

        Loading editor
    • Satsuki can't predict attacks faster than her with the combination of Analytical Prediction, Instinctive Reaction, Insanely High Skills. I highly doubt that she can deal with opponents faster than her with the combination of those stuffs that I've mentioned.


      Voting Garou for my reason

        Loading editor
    • Satsuki can and already has dealt with opponents faster than herself

        Loading editor
    • Counted

        Loading editor
    • The insistence that Garou can donall of these things that we have repeatedly shown that he cant, with even ryu saying that he cant do what you guus say he can do, is honestly starting to get ridiculous

        Loading editor
    • JMA1113 wrote:

      Satsuki can pierce a 6-B so saying that she can't pierce garou at high 7-A is factually incorrect

        Loading editor
    • Satsuki fra

        Loading editor
    • KGiffoni wrote: Counted

      His vote should not be counted as it is simply restating a debunked argument

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:

      JMA1113 wrote:

      Satsuki can pierce a 6-B so saying that she can't pierce garou at high 7-A is factually incorrect

      Why is she 7-A then? Something seems off..

        Loading editor
    • Because a sword piercing a character does not necessarily make them scale to it themselves. I could ask the same thing as to why garou is 7-A when people were arguing that he could physically deflect high 6-C attacks with his hands

        Loading editor
    • The OP said it is the Darkshine fight Garou version and after Garou got one-shotted, he got back up and after that it is the same Garou that send GS flying and stomped him plus Ryukama said:

      Ryukama

      Also Garou doesn't become High 6-A until after he defeats Darkshine and goes on to fight Golden Sperm. Every other fight Garou never becomes anywhere close to that strong and at several times manages to get defeated before evolving. Plus I thought it was clear that vs matches with 7-A Garou assume that the character is only going to be fighting 7-A Garou.




      Ryukama

      I mean Garou after he defeated Darkshine eventually evolved into Tier 6. Just Garou VS matches assume that the character is just going to fight 7-A Garou. Also Garou could hypothetically be killed before he gets the chance evolve.



      If Satsuki can pierce 6-B then why she isn't 6-B? There's no Dura negation abilities there or is that from another key? Were using the 7-A version

        Loading editor
    • Garou isn't getting back up from decapitation

      I've already explained why she isn't 6-B

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      Because a sword piercing a character does not necessarily make them scale to it themselves. I could ask the same thing as to why garou is 7-A when people were arguing that he could physically deflect high 6-C attacks with his hands

      Except... it does. 

      The High 6-C character was told not to kill Garou

        Loading editor
    • And Garou isn't gonna let that happen. He can dodge it very easily with Instinctive Reaction, Information Analysis, Analytical Prediction, Highly skilled and high speed. The example you mention are only a single person who has one of Garou's kit but Garou has all of that. It's massive bullshit if she dodge and somehow land a hit on Garou who is faster than her combined with all his dodging kits, experience and high skills.

      Show me a character in Kill la Kill who has all those abilities in a single character plus the said character is faster than her. 

        Loading editor
    • Get me a scan/video where Satsuki makes someone on the same level as herself (in this case, stronger) affected by her willpower shockwaves.

        Loading editor
    • JMA1113 wrote: And Garou isn't gonna let that happen. He can dodge it very easily with Instinctive Reaction, Information Analysis, Analytical Prediction, Highly skilled and high speed. The example you mention are only a single person who has one of Garou's kit but Garou has all of that. It's massive bullshit if she dodge and somehow land a hit on Garou who is faster than her combined with all his dodging kits, experience and high skills.

      Show me a character in Kill la Kill who has all those abilities in a single character plus the said character is faster than her. 

      One person has all of the things i listed and satsuki has beaten them

      Uzu Sanageyama. He has Those powers and has blitzed people as fast as satsuki, notably Nui who couldn't percieve his attacks.

        Loading editor
    • Uzu doesnt even have all of them. 

      He doesn't have instinctive reaction, he doesn't have Information Analysis, there's no indication that he's faster than Satsuki.

      The piercing argument is bullshit and it doesn't make sense that as a 7-A, she has pierced a 6-B durability and she doesn't even have durability negation. Do you know how large that is? Show me a scan where she pierced a 6-B durabilty in this key

      Garou speed after the Darkshine fight went from MHS+ to Relativistic+. It's like 1000x speed advantage. That's not a speed she's overcoming combined with Garou's kit.

        Loading editor
    • I'm just gonna point out that Garou's durability in this fight is gonna spike to the limit cap in a matter of seconds in case you guys missed

        Loading editor
    • I thought Satsuki has RE but apparently she doesn't so Garou adapts and blitz GG

        Loading editor
    • He does have instinctive reastion and info analysis though, I already explained it earlier in this thread, though if you like I can make make a quick crt and have them added because they were supposed to be added when those powers were introduced to the wiki

      Here and here, the reason that shes headless is because satsuki cut off her head in the previous scene i just cant find a clip of it.

        Loading editor
    • JMA1113 wrote: I thought Satsuki has RE but apparently she doesn't so Garou adapts and blitz GG

      Not really? Not only can satsuki just kill him before he stsrts to evolve, but his evolution in this key is slow as explained by Ryu. Plus Ryuko has superior RE and satsuki has beaten her multiple times

        Loading editor
    • Here and here, the reason that shes headless is because satsuki cut off her head in the previous scene i just cant find a clip of it.

      I don't really see any willpower shockwaves in any of these clips. 

        Loading editor
    • His evolution isn't slow. Again, he was overpowering Darkshine fairly fast, even AFTER his ribs were crushed. So much so Darkshine thought he was fighting multiple people.

        Loading editor
    • KGiffoni wrote:

      Here and here, the reason that shes headless is because satsuki cut off her head in the previous scene i just cant find a clip of it.

      I don't really see any willpower shockwaves in any of these clips. 

      That was answeing Jma asking for scans of satsuki piercing a 6-B

        Loading editor
    • That was answeing Jma asking for scans of satsuki piercing a 6-B

      Oh, alright, sorry.

        Loading editor
    • That clip is so inconsistent and it doesn't make sense that a 7-A can pierce a 6-B dura, it's either:

      1. An outlier

      2. Ragyo doesn't have 6-B durability

      3. The one you're arguing is for 6-B key Satsuki

      4. Her back is her weakpoint as shown that Ragyo easily destroyed Satsuki's sword with the skin of her fist but it doesn't make sense either

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:

      JMA1113 wrote: I thought Satsuki has RE but apparently she doesn't so Garou adapts and blitz GG

      Not really? Not only can satsuki just kill him before he stsrts to evolve, but his evolution in this key is slow as explained by Ryu. Plus Ryuko has superior RE and satsuki has beaten her multiple times

      It's not slow. He could go from being one-shot by Darkshine to completly overwhelming him within a very short timeframe.

        Loading editor
    • We have feats like that in Marvel and DC that a street level character can injure/scratch a Planet Level durability or Solar System Durability and we consider those outliers obviously

        Loading editor
    • @Weekly 

      The Garou that has a slow RE is the one from the Orochi fight but I wouldn't call that slow to be honest it's more on medium paced. The Garou being used here is the Darkshine version

      I'm gonna post my reason for why Garou wins:

      Darkshine version Garou one shots for having an High 7-A AP Baseline in a short time frame or after he receives a lethal attack and Satsuki piercing a 6-B doesnt make sense and it should be an outlier so he will have a hard time damaging Garou who has High 7-A Baseline Durability for his RE which is very fast. Satsuki ain't decapitating Garou here if Peak Human Garou (7-B) can't be bisected by Royal Ripper (7-B) also WSRSF is an option for that decap. Garou has type 2 immortality so he's not getting one-shotted here majority of the time.

      Again The passive speed amp as always being downplayed here (just in case you think it's not a big deal or it's not passively increasing) for his RE and Abandonment stat amp allowing Garou to massively blitz Satsuki eventually. The combination of Garou's massive speed advantage eventually, Instinctive Reaction, Analytical Prediction, Information Analysis, Higher skill advantage and Combat Genius is something Satsuki is gonna have a problem overcoming. Garou takes this 8.6/10 times

        Loading editor
    • JMA1113 wrote: That clip is so inconsistent and it doesn't make sense that a 7-A can pierce a 6-B dura, it's either:

      1. An outlier

      2. Ragyo doesn't have 6-B durability

      3. The one you're arguing is for 6-B key Satsuki

      4. Her back is her weakpoint as shown that Ragyo easily destroyed Satsuki's sword with the skin of her fist but it doesn't make sense either

      1. Not likely as shes done so multiple times, as has ryuko whose sword is made of the same material

      2. She is in fact 6-B

      3. Nope, this is the 7-A key, the 7-A feat she scales to happens minutes after the scan i posted

      4. Unlikely seeing as satsuki also decapitated her and stabbed her through the hands in the same scene

        Loading editor
    • @JMA Satsuki killing him immediately notes basically everything you just said

        Loading editor
    • Xx.davidparra
      Xx.davidparra removed this reply because:
      .
      16:04, November 29, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • KLK Waifu FRA

        Loading editor
    • Jimboydejuan12
      Jimboydejuan12 removed this reply because:
      sec bro
      15:48, November 29, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • also im voted Satsuki Fra.

        Loading editor
    • @WeeklyBattles

      Garou is not stupid if you think he's gonna allow that to happen. Having experience with those who have Garou's stuffs doesn't necessarily mean they don't work at all and utterly negated just like a power null (especially considering Uzu having IR and IA is not clear and need scan to support this). Ryuko's advantage is her killing Garou quickly at the start at the battle which is very unlikely considering Garou is a tactical person and combat genius that knows how to pick a fight. He doesn't rush things and have a level headed mind as shown in the battle against the A-Class Heros.

      I'm gonna repost what JMA1113 said on why Satsuki's early round chance is slim at best:

      The combination of Garou's massive speed advantage eventually (something like x100), Instinctive Reaction, Analytical Prediction, Information Analysis, Higher skill advantage and Combat Genius is something Satsuki is gonna have a problem overcoming. Plus what I said about Garou's decision-making seals the deal from Satsuki's early game chance

      As for the 6-B piercing argument, it looks like Satsuki should be 6-B in this key not 7-A if that's the case or Ragyo is not 6-B at that time because I found it horseshit. There's no way you can make me believe that 7-A Satsuki who doesn't have durability negation can pierce a 6-B durability. This should be considered an outlier

        Loading editor
    • Garou fra

        Loading editor
    • well im sure that do switch Garou Fra.

        Loading editor
    • Also if it's not apparent I'm voting satsuki fra

      Grace starts

        Loading editor
    • don't forget checked all vote.

        Loading editor
    • Actually going back through this, Grace started started a few hours ago

        Loading editor
    • @Patrico all the scans for uzu are on his profile. And yeah, satsuki is lwvel headed too but she knows to go straight for the kill as she has experience fightinf pwople who can adapt in seconds to bliz and oneshot her so she knows to beat her opponents asap.

      He doesnt have an immediate speed advantage and satsuki already has experience fighting people qho can blitz her. Satsuki is a combat genous in her own right and has outmatched people with AP, IR, AND IA that are far superior to garou's so she should have no issue whatsoever taking him down.

        Loading editor
    • assuming he doesnt outskill her

        Loading editor
    • Garou - 5 (MrDrProfessorPatricio, JMA1113, Milly, Jimboy, Xx.david)

      Satsuki - 6 (Weekly, Toni, Sora and buff, Boomer, Soul, Naeblis)

      That's all the votes that I've find

        Loading editor
    • so is this inconclusive?

        Loading editor
    • welp guess anyone who save vote Garou?

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      @Patrico all the scans for uzu are on his profile. And yeah, satsuki is lwvel headed too but she knows to go straight for the kill as she has experience fightinf pwople who can adapt in seconds to bliz and oneshot her so she knows to beat her opponents asap.

      He doesnt have an immediate speed advantage and satsuki already has experience fighting people qho can blitz her. Satsuki is a combat genous in her own right and has outmatched people with AP, IR, AND IA that are far superior to garou's so she should have no issue whatsoever taking him down.

      You can't compare Garou to those who he fought and there's no instinctive reaction that Uzu has in his profile even from the notable technique section. Uzu's Tegansu isn't even Info Analysis it just only Enhanced Senses because it's similar to TSSDK Magic Sense but inferior.

      The people you said she outmatched are only individual's who have a single ability that Garou has like Analytical Prediction but in this scenario she has too fight a single individual who have Analytical Prediction, Instinctive Reaction, Information Analysis, High skill, Eventual speed blitz advantage, RE that increases his stats eventually, Level-headed attitude, Immortality type 2, Very High Stamina and Tenacity.

        Loading editor
    • It's incon if it's 7-5.

        Loading editor
    • garou literally beats satsuki mid diff 

        Loading editor
    • Milly Rocking Bandit wrote:
      It's incon if it's 7-5.

      actually it's Rules Matches.

        Loading editor
    • dang it saying A final vote tally of 7-5 will be considered invalid.

        Loading editor
    • Garou FRA

        Loading editor
    • Actually, reading the thread more, i change to Satsuki FRA

        Loading editor
    • Garou - 6 (MrDrProfessorPatricio, JMA1113, Milly, Jimboy, Xx.david, Drite77)

      Satsuki - 6 (Weekly, Toni, Sora and buff, Boomer, Soul, Naeblis)

        Loading editor
    • Still don't see how Satsuki gets past WSRSF.

        Loading editor
    • really going switches Satsuki Fra right now

        Loading editor
    • Garou - 4 (MrDrProfessorPatricio, JMA1113, Milly, Xx.david.)

      Satsuki- 8 (Weekly, Toni, Sora and buff, Boomer, XSOUL, Naeblis, Drite77, Jimboy.)

        Loading editor
    • Milly Rocking Bandit wrote: Still don't see how Satsuki gets past WSRSF.

      Multi-kilometer aoe, ryu already debunked it being able to deflect high 6-C attacks

        Loading editor
    • KGiffoni wrote:

      Get me a scan/video where Satsuki makes someone on the same level as herself (in this case, stronger) affected by her willpower shockwaves.

      Sooo

        Loading editor
    • she literally has no way to get past garou's skill,adaptive,instict reaction,and analytical prediction abilities but some how hes still losing

        Loading editor
    • Xx.davidparra
      Xx.davidparra removed this reply because:
      .
      17:04, November 29, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:

      Milly Rocking Bandit wrote: Still don't see how Satsuki gets past WSRSF.

      Multi-kilometer aoe, ryu already debunked it being able to deflect high 6-C attacks

      Can I see that Multi-kilometer aoe attack? I ask this a while ago and I can't find anything from her battle that has a Multi-Kilometer AoE. If you're talking about the shockwave then it's not affecting Garou because it didn't affect Ryuko who is 7-A in that time

        Loading editor
    • I forgot to put my vote in this, Satsuki wins east diff due to experience with everything Garou can do, an I'm sorry this NEEDS to be ssaid, some of you guys here are REALLY wanking Garou in all his recent vs threads ands its really irritating.

        Loading editor
    • XSOULOFCINDERX wrote:
      Garou - 4 (MrDrProfessorPatricio, JMA1113, Milly, Xx.david.)

      Satsuki- 8 (Weekly, Toni, Sora and buff, Boomer, XSOUL, Naeblis, Drite77, Jimboy.)

      I'll use this as the present vote count since it seems right. I've lost track of the votes since i got to sleep yesterday.

        Loading editor
    • AquaWaifu wrote:
      I forgot to put my vote in this, Satsuki wins east diff due to experience with everything Garou can do, an I'm sorry this NEEDS to be ssaid, some of you guys here are REALLY wanking Garou in all his recent vs threads ands its really irritating.

      It's not our fault he's this strong. It's like if i said someone is wanking Yujiro by saying he can one-shot people on his tier with a light tap when he can and has been shown to. It's alright for you to disagree and think Satsuki has more chances of winning, that's why vs matches are democratic and happen in a vote system. 


      Anyways, having experience with something doesn't really mean you're resistant to it, specifically when she never dealt with someone who has all these abilities + a huge stat amp and a good attack reflection technique. Vote counted.

        Loading editor
    • Grace started how many hours ago again? 

        Loading editor
    • AquaWaifu wrote:
      I forgot to put my vote in this, Satsuki wins east diff due to experience with everything Garou can do, an I'm sorry this NEEDS to be ssaid, some of you guys here are REALLY wanking Garou in all his recent vs threads ands its really irritating.

      Except we have proof from our claims. If you accused us as wankers then prove it on what we said that are overexaggerated

        Loading editor
    • https://gfycat.com/sharpconventionalayeaye



      Satsuki does this casually, Garou will not be able to predict or react to this given its not an actual MOVE she performs.

      Also this shown here right where the video starts https://youtu.be/_Es3L9i8TfU?t=535

        Loading editor
    • AquaWaifu wrote:
      https://gfycat.com/sharpconventionalayeaye


      Satsuki does this casually, Garou will not be able to predict or react to this given its not an actual MOVE she performs.

      Except he doesn't need to. It won't damage him since it hasn't damaged Ryuko, only people tiers below them.

        Loading editor
    • again garou beats her mid diff but peoples only argument for why Satsuki wins is cause she has expirience with his type of abilities but the person she fought only had information analysis and was far less skilled in martial arts than garou.

        Loading editor
    • @Aqua Wait that's where the multi-kilometer aoe attack from? Lol it didn't even work on Ryuko who is 7-A so naturally Garou who is 7-A will also not be affected.

        Loading editor
    • No, no Uzu DOES NOT only have that. Uzu absolutely has what Garou has, its just those abilities are from what I hear are fairly recent additions to the wiki and no one thought to create a CTR for Uzu yet. Just by watching the show its clear he has the same traits.

        Loading editor
    • AquaWaifu wrote:
      No, no Uzu DOES NOT only have that. Uzu absolutely has what Garou has, its just those abilities are from what I hear are fairly recent additions to the wiki and no one thought to create a CTR for Uzu yet. Just by watching the show its clear he has the same traits.

      Well, since it's not on the wiki and some of us haven't watched KlK i think the recommended here would be for you to post the scans/videos that show him having these abilities. 

        Loading editor
    • So if Satsuki already fought someone with that same ability as Garou in this key like Analytical Prediction, it doesn't mean that it's purely negated like the Satsuki has resistance to all Analytical Prediction. Also the Multi-Kilometer AoE thing is not working on Garou if it doesn't work on Ryuko plus you downplay Garou to the level of those fodder that caught.  Now who's wanking apparently, at least debunk my argument that you called "wank" so that I can prove it

        Loading editor
    • Urgh I'm just gonna quote this user's comment that I find which he stated above:

      "You can't compare Garou to those who he fought and there's no instinctive reaction that Uzu has in his profile even from the notable technique section. Uzu's Tegansu isn't even Info Analysis it just only Enhanced Senses because it's similar to TSSDK Magic Sense but inferior.

      The people you said she outmatched are only individual's who have a single ability that Garou has like Analytical Prediction but in this scenario she has too fight a single individual who have Analytical Prediction, Instinctive Reaction, Information Analysis, High skill, Eventual speed blitz advantage, RE that increases his stats eventually, Level-headed attitude, Immortality type 2, Very High Stamina and Tenacity."

        Loading editor
    • AquaWaifu wrote:
      No, no Uzu DOES NOT only have that. Uzu absolutely has what Garou has, its just those abilities are from what I hear are fairly recent additions to the wiki and no one thought to create a CTR for Uzu yet. Just by watching the show its clear he has the same traits.

      1. Uzu doesn't even have IR from any of his abilities and also I looked from the KLK wiki too

      2. He doesn't have Info Analysis, His Higi: Tengantsu is just a good Enhanced senses combined with Analytical Prediction (Again I also looked it up from the KLK wiki)

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote: To summarize:

      Analytical Prediction - Satsuki trumps that as she beats Uzu whose analytical prediction is so good that even the slightest eye movement or muscle twitch lets him know exactly what his opponent is going to do before they even start to do it and is precise enough to allow him to immediately pick the real Ryuko out of hundreds of afterimages she was using to try to confuse him.

      Instinctive Reaction - Satsuki trumps that as she beats post eye-sealing Uzu who's analytical prediction evolved to the point that even without his eyesight he is able to react to opponents just by sensing the world around him, allowing him to automatically react to threats (After obtaining this ability he admitted that even with its enhanced capabilities coupled with his improved Kamui that even if he were facing Satsuki as a middle schooler he wouldnt be able to beat her).

      Information Analysis - Its already been agreed on in this thread that Garou's Info Analysis isnt even close to Inumuta's which is able to tell the strength and speed of the opponent, analyze their powers and fighting styles, identify their weak points on a biological level, and let's him identify a weak pressure point on the opponent that let's him oneshot them, and all of this can be done even if he cannot properly perceive the opponent due to them concealing themselves using hundreds of afterimages. Uzu also has this in the exact same way garou does.

      WSRSF - Ryu already gave a handy explanation as to why WSRSF is not able to deflect High 6-C attacks, coupled with its inability to deflect attacks with a radius of several kilometers.

      Rage Power, Reactive Evolution, Abandonment, and Regen - Ryuko has all of these to a much higher level than this form of Garou and Satsuki bested her in combat numerous times. That and the fact that this form of Garou is not able to evolve to tier 6 in seconds as previously debunked by Ryu.

      Just gonna repost this

        Loading editor
    • Yes but Inumuta's i ridiculouly above Garou's and she can easily beat him.

        Loading editor
    • Ryuko's RP, RE and Status Amp aren't superior to Garou's. At least afaik, i could be wrong. 

      About the shockwaves, can i pretty please get a scan or a video of it affecting someone on the same tier of the user? 

        Loading editor
    • Also, once again going to point out that satsuki's multi kilometer shockwave used against ryuko was immensely held back because she didnt want to immediately oneshot ryuko while testing her own powers and ahe still accidentally blew the elite four away

        Loading editor
    • @KG If you really want to get into semantics regarding Ryūko's RE, a canon alternate timeline Ryuko evolved from 7-A to low 2-C at the drop of a hat

        Loading editor
    • JMA1113 wrote:
      @Weekly 

      The Garou that has a slow RE is the one from the Orochi fight but I wouldn't call that slow to be honest it's more on medium paced. The Garou being used here is the Darkshine version

      I'm gonna post my reason for why Garou wins:

      Darkshine version Garou one shots for having an High 7-A AP Baseline in a short time frame or after he receives a lethal attack and Satsuki piercing a 6-B doesnt make sense and it should be an outlier so he will have a hard time damaging Garou who has High 7-A Baseline Durability for his RE which is very fast. Satsuki ain't decapitating Garou here if Peak Human Garou (7-B) can't be bisected by Royal Ripper (7-B) also WSRSF is an option for that decap. Garou has type 2 immortality so he's not getting one-shotted here majority of the time.

      Again The passive speed amp as always being downplayed here (just in case you think it's not a big deal or it's not passively increasing) for his RE and Abandonment stat amp allowing Garou to massively blitz Satsuki eventually. The combination of Garou's massive speed advantage eventually, Instinctive Reaction, Analytical Prediction, Information Analysis, Higher skill advantage and Combat Genius is something Satsuki is gonna have a problem overcoming. Garou takes this 8.6/10 times

      Gonna quote this

        Loading editor
    • The "elite four" seemed to be very casual and not even combat-ready, are they 7-A while in base?

      Even if it was a "held back shockwave", the fact an all-out shockwave would have one-shot Ryuko only means they're in different realms of AP. In this Vs Match, they're equals and in some time Garou will even be stronger. 

        Loading editor
    • MrDrProfessorPatricio wrote:
      @WeeklyBattles

      Garou is not stupid if you think he's gonna allow that to happen. Having experience with those who have Garou's stuffs doesn't necessarily mean they don't work at all and utterly negated just like a power null (especially considering Uzu having IR and IA is not clear and need scan to support this). Ryuko's advantage is her killing Garou quickly at the start at the battle which is very unlikely considering Garou is a tactical person and combat genius that knows how to pick a fight. He doesn't rush things and have a level headed mind as shown in the battle against the A-Class Heros.

      I'm gonna repost what JMA1113 said on why Satsuki's early round chance is slim at best:

      The combination of Garou's massive speed advantage eventually (something like x100), Instinctive Reaction, Analytical Prediction, Information Analysis, Higher skill advantage and Combat Genius is something Satsuki is gonna have a problem overcoming. Plus what I said about Garou's decision-making seals the deal from Satsuki's early game chance

      As for the 6-B piercing argument, it looks like Satsuki should be 6-B in this key not 7-A if that's the case or Ragyo is not 6-B at that time because I found it horseshit. There's no way you can make me believe that 7-A Satsuki who doesn't have durability negation can pierce a 6-B durability. This should be considered an outlier

      Also quoting this person's reasoning too

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      @KG If you really want to get into semantics regarding Ryūko's RE, a canon alternate timeline Ryuko evolved from 7-A to low 2-C at the drop of a hat

      oof

        Loading editor
    • KGiffoni wrote:
      Ryuko's RP, RE and Status Amp aren't superior to Garou's. At least afaik, i could be wrong. 

      About the shockwaves, can i pretty please get a scan or a video of it affecting someone on the same tier of the user? 

      they absolutely are

        Loading editor
    • AquaWaifu wrote: 
      KGiffoni wrote: At least afaik, i could be wrong. 
        Loading editor
    • KGiffoni wrote:
      The "elite four" seemed to be very casual and not even combat-ready, are they 7-A while in base?

      Even if it was a "held back shockwave", the fact an all-out shockwave would have one-shot Ryuko only means they're in different realms of AP. In this Vs Match, they're equals and in some time Garou will even be stronger. 

      That was Pre Harmonization Satsuki. by Harmonization in base, without their Regalia Uniform the E4 are all 7A due to defeating Covers without their Regalia Uniforms.

      Satsuki's AoE by then should is far far stronger.

        Loading editor
    • Garou honestly can lose to Satsuki BEFORE he gains an advantage as he's lost fights before.

        Loading editor
    • can she beat him before he adapts?

        Loading editor
    • Looking at this I'm voting for Garou.

        Loading editor
    • Counted.

        Loading editor
    • This is getting ridiculous. You guys are absurdly overplaying Garou's abilities.

        Loading editor
    • Not really, no one is saying anything outlandish. 

        Loading editor
    • Youve all literally been saying he can jump from baseline to the highest end of this tier "in seconds"

        Loading editor
    • Because he can...?

        Loading editor
    • no, he cant, ryu gave that that a hard debunk

        Loading editor
    • And that was countered.

        Loading editor
    • what was the debunk?

        Loading editor
    • Ryukama wrote: Orochi was specifically ordered by Gyoro to make sure not to kill Garou. Comparing his held back hits to a full powered blast from his final form is silly. Plus an even stronger Garou failed to deflect Darkshine's tackle. Garou can't deflect Orochi's full power.

      Ryukama wrote: Also Garou doesn't become High 6-A until after he defeats Darkshine and goes on to fight Golden Sperm. Every other fight Garou never becomes anywhere close to that strong and at several times manages to get defeated before evolving. Plus I thought it was clear that vs matches with 7-A Garou assume that the character is only going to be fighting 7-A Garou.

        Loading editor
    • The first part is right, i've been pointing this out the entire thread. Orochi was holding back and in his base form. 

      Garou's RE chain is this:

      7-A before Darkshine. After he defeats Darkshine he evolved higher into 7-A, then Tatsumaki forks up with the MA turning it inside-out, Garou survives, roams for a bit (this made Garou evolve to High 6-C), defeated Golden Sperm and in this process evolved to High 6-A.

      What i'm saying is, he only didn't evolve further against Darkshine because it wasn't needed. But if it was in a continuous fight, he would evolve higher in a shorter timeframe. Actively fighting against someone stronger gets more out of his RE than walking.

        Loading editor
    • Exactly, also Garou still deflected Metal Bats swings which were implied could one-shot him

        Loading editor
    • So the arguement that Garou can block attacks stronger than him is valid

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, that's true. But still there's a limit to how stronger than Garou they can be.

      Garou couldn't reflect Darkshine's tackle that broke all his ribs, but an earlier Garou was able to reflect MB's swings that were implied to be able to one-shot him. It's a bit inconsistent.

        Loading editor
    • Deflecting a blunt attack isnt the same thing as deflecting a bladed attack though

      Also Satsuki could easily blind him to put him at even more of a disadvantage seeing as she bypasses his other survival combat skills

        Loading editor
    • Garou has reflected bladed attacks versus Royal Ripper, on a 1x2.

        Loading editor
    • KGiffoni wrote:
      Garou has reflected bladed attacks versus Royal Ripper, on a 1x2.

      The same battle in which he "died"?

        Loading editor
    • Yeah. Does that interfere with my point that he can reflect blades while being overwhelmed? 

      And he only "died" because he got off-guard thanks to Tareo. He said he was gonna win, and i don't really doubt it. 

        Loading editor
    • so basicaly satsuki will try to go for an automatic kill but garou's skill will be too much and he will eventually adapt and beat her ass

        Loading editor
    • Not really, skill won't really help him if he's blinded or hit with a multi-kilometer wide aoe attack

        Loading editor
    • how does she blind people again?

        Loading editor
    • She's able to generate extremely bright, near blinding light from her presence, and can focus that light through her sword to blind people directly, something she did against Ragyo right before decapitating her

        Loading editor
    • Xx.davidparra
      Xx.davidparra removed this reply because:
      .
      22:23, November 29, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • do you have and link to where i can see the fight?

        Loading editor
    • the blinding thing is pretty much the only thing going for her

        Loading editor
    • I'm not sure but i think IR counters that.

        Loading editor
    • Which Satsuki knows how to get past

        Loading editor
    • Satsuki fra

        Loading editor
    • Counted

        Loading editor
    • who was it again she fought with garou's main abilities?

        Loading editor
    • People are forgetting that this is Darkshine Garou which after he got oneshotted, he proceed to overwhelm and defeat Darkshine. The same Garou that destroyed GS (High 6-C) and after their clash, he instantly turn into High 6-A.

      @Weekly

      You keep saying that Garou's RE has been debunked according to Ryukama but he litterally said he jump to tier 6 after his fight with Darkshine which is obviously true. At this point, you are downplaying   and refuse to accept that Garou's RE is insanely fast

        Loading editor
    • Garou literally wins through and through idk why people refuse to belive it

        Loading editor
    • Garou FRA

        Loading editor
    • @Patricio Yeah, AFTER Darkshine, 7-A garou is not post Darkshine Garou

        Loading editor
    • Satsuki's shockwaves aint doing shit when it didn't do shit to 7-A Ryuko plus Garou resisted Telekinetic Crush from Gyoro-Gyoro via willpower.  Garou WSRSF all of Satsuki's attack and calls it a day on top of being able to evolve fast resulting in speedblitizing Satsuki and one shotting her with the baseline High 7-A AP on top of having a High 7-A Durability which makes all of Satsuki's attack look like a complete joke.


      Let me say this again, this is Darkshine Garou so his RE in stupididly fast at this point. I'm gettig tired of addressing Garou's RE at this point.

        Loading editor
    • yes he is ,he turns High 6-C after defeating Black Sperm 

        Loading editor
    • @Weekly 

      Darkshine vs Garou is a quick match

      It goes like this:

      Garou attacking Darkshine -> Garou got one shotted but evolved -> Garou stomped Darkshine

        Loading editor
    • this is the first time ive seen someone lose via less votes even though they're stronger 

        Loading editor
    • Still waiting to see how he WSRSF's a multi-kilometer attack or no sells a sword that can cut 6-Bs

        Loading editor
    • Still waiting to see how he WSRSF's a multi-kilometer attack or no sells a sword that can cut 6-Bs

        Loading editor
    • whats the multi kilometer attack?

        Loading editor
    • The multi-kilometer attack is just a joke to Garou and he can resist it via willpower and adapted as shown from the TK crush from Gyoro-Gyoro. Garou WSRSF the rest of Satsumi's attack and calls it a day considering Garou should be passively increasing his speed here

      You're going for that outlier again when it's comletely impossible for a 7-A to damage a 6-B when she doesnt even have Dura Negation. 

        Loading editor
    • Its not dura negation, the sword itself is just extremely sharp. Ryuko's sword, which is made of the same material as Satsuki's, is also able to cut 6-B Ragyo

        Loading editor
    • Xx.davidparra wrote:
      whats the multi kilometer attack?

      It's the shockwave thing which was posted earlier. In that video, Ryuko wasnt even affected only fodders

        Loading editor
    • oh,yeah garou resists that easily

        Loading editor
    • Satsuki's shockwaves blew away the 7-A Elite Four. For the umpteenth time, the one she used against Ryuko was her holding back immensely.

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      Its not dura negation, the sword itself is just extremely sharp. Ryuko's sword, which is made of the same material as Satsuki's, is also able to cut 6-B Ragyo

      No the way you describe it from the sword being sharp really don't make sense and refuse to admit it.  Fire Emblem sword characters have the same thing and resulted in replacing their previous tiers.  You will find many people disagreeing with that

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      Satsuki's shockwaves blew away the 7-A Elite Four. For the umpteenth time, the one she used against Ryuko was her holding back immensely.

      And Garou resisted and adapted the TK crush easily and instantly from Gyoro-Gyoro who is 7-A. 

      Getting TK crushed >> Getting blown by shockwaves


      Even if we assume that Garou was affected, he just gets blown away and that's it. No damage received. He will adapt to that and be immune to that effects and that is if we assume that Garou gets blown away with that

        Loading editor
    • feels like arugement what could do?

      checked vote count.

        Loading editor
    • After Reading the whole thread (God help mee it's too goddamn long)

      The argument for Satsuki's AoE shockwaves will obviously not work considering that it didnt work to Ryuko due to Garou resisting the TK crush with his strong willpower. So the rest of Satsuki's attack get reflected by WSRSF, plus it reflects double the damage. He can reflect it easily because of the speed advantage with his amp which boost also his reaction speed.

      I'm with the other guys here. The argument for Satsuki piercing a 6-B as a 7-A without durability negation, intangle swords or some type of spatial attack is obviously an outlier. Sorry but I can't believe any of that

      The argument for Satsuki having experience to the people who have Garou's abilities will not work here because you can't compare those guys to Garou who is much more skilled in combat and they don't have an individual who has all of Garou's stuff much less Satsuki having experience with the individual who has all Garou's ability.

      Garou's RE is indeed fast here and I can confirm this because the Darkshine fight went from Garou getting  one-shotted to stomping Darkshine and smacking GS out of the way who is Tier 6. 

      I don't see anything that stops Garou from reflecting Satsuki's attack with the addition of Garou getting faster than Satsuki. Garou's Analytical Prediction, IR and IA is gonna help him dodge Satsuki's attack combined with his intelligence in battle. Don't forget that Garou's stats increases here which also includes durability reaching the cap will result in Satsuki tickling Garou

      Voting Garou low-mid diff

        Loading editor
    • Counted

        Loading editor
    • Okay wtf I cant post my message like I want to so Ill just ....idk

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles
      WeeklyBattles removed this reply because:
      double post
      04:10, November 30, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Satsuki's Shockwaves. Didnt work on Ryuko. Because she didnt want them to work on Ryuko. How many times must this be said? And im STILL waiting for any scan of him being able to use WSRSF on an attack that massive. also he doesnt have a speed advantage at the start, speed is equalized.

      Im actually making a CRT to add it as well as some other powers to the profiles and currently two admins and a bureaucrat agree with it being 6-B

      Sanageyama does have everything Garou has and Sanageyama's abilities are vastly superior to Garou's and Satsuki beat him. Analytical Prediction, IR and IA dont help Garou in any way shape or form as a result.

        Loading editor
    • AquaWaifu
      AquaWaifu removed this reply because:
      not working
      04:08, November 30, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • How is Sanageyama's better?

        Loading editor
    • Uhm it's speed equalized plus Garou has passive speed amp? Someone send a link which shows Garou passively increasing his speed from his fight with Orochi. He went Flashy-Flash and GS level of speed after the Darkshine fight

        Loading editor

    • Just because Satsuki has never fought a character with ALL the things garou has and then say oh that means he'll win is absurd. TONS of characters on here have won matches cause they had tons of experience against another character's abilities that multiple people from their own verse also had. Satsuki isnt stupid, she can deal with a combination of traits from her own damn second in commands.  She can blind him with her light projection, she literally fought someone with better RE considering Ryuko gained the ability to fly, create forcefields and make parts of Senketsu giant to have a huge AoE attack with him.



      Satsuki win...and WAIT A MINUTE, you jerks have been saying he can win after increasing his speed but I just rememberd speed is EQUALIZED HERE! and Satsuki's THE FASTER ONE by default! Wheres THAT BS coming from?

        Loading editor
    • Why are you insulting us?

        Loading editor
    • Aqua, i know youre a bit annoyed but im going to ask you to please try to remain calm

        Loading editor
    • I just wanna know that before I get to your point.

        Loading editor
    • @Milly Because Sanageyama does all of his stuff while blind on top of having not only instinctive reactions, but ESP that allow him to passively sense everything in the area up to several kilometers away

        Loading editor
    • No reason to be irritated m'dood, your side is winning and grace isn't really far from ending (if it hasn't) 

        Loading editor
    • So it must be a sin to argue for Garou winning then OK then

        Loading editor
    • Guys, please dont provoke him like that, i think we all need to step back a sec and take a few deep breaths

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      @Milly Because Sanageyama does all of his stuff while blind on top of having not only instinctive reactions, but ESP that allow him to passively sense everything in the area up to several kilometers away

      He has it for a bigger range, that doesn't necessarily make it better.

        Loading editor
    • MonkeyDeeLuffy wrote:
      Uhm it's speed equalized plus Garou has passive speed amp? Someone send a link which shows Garou passively increasing his speed from his fight with Orochi. He went Flashy-Flash and GS level of speed after the Darkshine fight

      @Aqua in case you just missed it

        Loading editor
    • @Luffy Ryuko has both a passive and an active speed amp and Satsuki has fought and beaten her several times

        Loading editor
    • Satsuki isnt stupid, she can deal with a combination of traits from her own damn second in commands.

      So is Garou.

      She can blind him with her light projection, she literally fought someone with better RE considering Ryuko gained the ability to fly, create forcefields and make parts of Senketsu giant to have a huge AoE attack with him.

      Garou doesn't need his eyes to see... at all. He sensed a monster despite being in a fight with someone who could one-shor him. Not getting into RE, I'm just saying his allows him to get far stronger a lot faster.


      Satsuki win...and WAIT A MINUTE, you jerks have been saying he can win after increasing his speed but I just rememberd speed is EQUALIZED HERE! and Satsuki's THE FASTER ONE by default! Wheres THAT BS coming from?

      Speed equalized doesn't matter if they can amp themselves. Garou has multiple ways of doing this. RE, Abandonment, Rage Power, etc. 

        Loading editor
    • @Weekly

      That doesnt mean that it will not work on her. It just means that she has experience in handling it but will have a hard time doing it. 

        Loading editor
    • @Milly The point is Satsuki has fought Uzu who doesnt use his eyes at all to enhance his senses to the point of IR and she beat him

        Loading editor
    • @KF

      Marui voted for Garou

        Loading editor
    • That's fine, Darkshine and multiple people were beating Garou despite his RE, IR, and AP yet he adapted and beat them.

        Loading editor
    • Okay so you admit that his RE, IR, and AP arent infallible?

        Loading editor
    • Garou's RE increases his defence too making Satsuki's attack feel like a tickle.

        Loading editor
    • @Weekly

      Or in your case, you can just say Darkshine has experience with RE, IR and AP making them ineffective and utterly negate any type of it. See what I mean?

        Loading editor
    • Milly Rocking Bandit wrote:
       

      My bad I forgot how speed equalized matches work in regards to speed amping. anyway those all together arent going to be huge increases. plus again..Satsuki has flight, Garou is grounded and has at best several meters in range. So...how will he hit a flying opponent, who can hit with air slashes, dodge any reflected attacks via flight (assuming he COULD do that) and can hit him from much farther away?

        Loading editor
    • @Aqua

      He can jump and control his body in air which is shown in the Orochi fight. He can suddenly chamged his direction while on air so flight isnt an issue here or else Phoenix man will stomp Garou because he has flight

        Loading editor
    • Oh yeah I totally forgot that fight Garou had with the S Class hero who was flying 8 km up in the air.

        Loading editor
    • What stops from Garou adapting to the pressure of the shockwaves if he has feats adapting to Gyoro's telekinetic crush which I argue has more force behind it rather than blowing away with shockwaves

        Loading editor
    • MonkeyDeeLuffy wrote: Garou's RE increases his defence too making Satsuki's attack feel like a tickle.

      Seeing as Satsuki's sword can cut a 6-B thats unlikely

        Loading editor
    • MonkeyDeeLuffy wrote: Or in your case, you can just say Darkshine has experience with RE, IR and AP making them ineffective and utterly negate any type of it. See what I mean?

      If he has that then how does Satsuki not just do the same thing?

        Loading editor
    • If that's the case then Satsuki should be 6-B rather than 7-A making this match invalid

        Loading editor
    • Satsuki isnt 6-B, her sword can just cut 6-Bs

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:

      MonkeyDeeLuffy wrote: Or in your case, you can just say Darkshine has experience with RE, IR and AP making them ineffective and utterly negate any type of it. See what I mean?

      If he has that then how does Satsuki not just do the same thing?

      Because that doesnt mean that Darkshine has resistant to it plus that part hasnt reach the webcomic version and that version feature Garou doesnt have IR, Analytical Prediction and Information analysis because that is manga exclusives/buffs., 

        Loading editor
    • Also Satsuki doesnt have intel on Garou's ability so she would not expect to have it either and her only chance is the early game before Garou adapted. The 6-B argument should not be applied here because we are using the 7-A one and the 6-B argument implies for Post Satsuki Tier 7-A to be changed from Tier 6-B.

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      Satsuki isnt 6-B, her sword can just cut 6-Bs

      Then she shouldnt be 7-A to begin with just like how Fire Emblem character's tier scale to their sword attack and piercing a higher durability.

        Loading editor