FANDOM


  • InfinityWarThor by alanmac95
    Infinity war scarlet witch 2
    Awakened Thor w/ Stormbreaker

    Infinity WarScarlet Witch

      Loading editor
    • What stops Scarlet Witch from picking him up as squeezing him until he dies? He's physically weaker then Thanks.

        Loading editor
    • I mean didn't Kevin Feige confirm that Scarlet Witch could've killed Thanos and Thanos>Thor

        Loading editor
    • What prevents Thor from throwing stormbreaker and one shotting

        Loading editor
    • Her sidestepping an obvious Axe and picking him up before crushing him

        Loading editor
    • What prevent Thor summoning a lighting bolt on she ? Its a effective range attack in this scenario.

        Loading editor
    • Thor also has lightning

        Loading editor
    • Him not doing that to people? Wanda throws energy blasts or force chokes for the win.

        Loading editor
    • Hela, Thanos

        Loading editor
    • I meant summoning lightning on them. Never did it to Thanos and Hela was either right above him or a few meters away. Wanda isn't that close, this isn't Ragnarok Thor and she still has shields to block it anyway.

        Loading editor
    • Luck100 wrote: What prevent Thor summoning a lighting bolt on she ? Its a effective range attack in this scenario.

      Using forcefields to block it

        Loading editor
    • Yeah Thor did, he did it in infinity war in Wakanda

        Loading editor
    • AnonymousBlank wrote:
      I meant summoning lightning on them. Never did it to Thanos and Hela was either right above him or a few meters away. Wanda isn't that close, this isn't Ragnarok Thor and she still has shields to block it anyway.

      He sommoned the strongest lighting ever against Hela. 

        Loading editor
    • Go read what you quoted. Hela was on top of him for that, Wanda is hundreds of meters away.

        Loading editor
    • if she lifts thor up like she did thanos he can easily summon a lightning bolt down on her that he would have to release him to block, if he lands 1 hit with stormbreaker the fight is over and tbh even a punch might do the trick wanda is a glass cannon

        Loading editor
    • bump

        Loading editor
    • Scarlet Witch uses a shield to block it, and then squeeze him to death

      How can he summon a lightning bolt when he's tied up anyway?

        Loading editor
    • she needs to use her hands to make a shield but her hands would be occupied trying to squeeze him to death

      and the same way he summonded a lighting bolt when hela had him pinned down

        Loading editor
    • You mean when his hands were free and she was directly on top of him?

      Wanda has Thor beat in everything aside from experience and base dura but even then she beats people who have that exact same advantage against her and more.

        Loading editor
    • Kidkinsey wrote:

      she needs to use her hands to make a shield

      Not really

      Anyways, Wanda FRA.

        Loading editor
    • AnonymousBlank wrote: You mean when his hands were free and she was directly on top of him?

      Wanda has Thor beat in everything aside from experience and base dura but even then she beats people who have that exact same advantage against her and more.

      And his hands woukd also be free Vs her and vs hela its not like he guided the lightning down and aimed it with his hands his palns were just open Also how is her AP higher he can literally 1 shot thanos, thor needs ONE hit and this fight is over

        Loading editor
    • Monkey Dunno wrote:

      Kidkinsey wrote:

      she needs to use her hands to make a shield

      Not really

      Anyways, Wanda FRA.

      Every other instance we see of her blocking or using her powers requires hand movement, thor can easily throw stormbreaker have it circle around her while he attacks from the front and if the axe hits her she's dead and if he lands a physical blow shes more then likely knocked out since we seen in IW a casual thanos slap knocked her out

        Loading editor
    • Scarlet Witch flicks her hand and sends it of course

      Next

        Loading editor
    • It then it can keep circling around and get her, and that's gonna be hard to do with thor pressuring her in close combat, remember in the EG scene thanos dodged Mjlonir and it just u turned and tried to attack from behind

        Loading editor
    • She can't do that and squeeze Thor to death at the same time.

      She has to do one or the other

        Loading editor
    • Does she need too? Thor can't do anything but die if she squyezes

        Loading editor
    • Her squeezing takes some time to properly kill. It isn't as easy as Rohan Kishibe or Discord vs Joke Thanos when they needed to point/snap and joke thanos was over. SW needs to take some time to properly rip apart thor and by then thor can just shoot a thing of lightning

        Loading editor
    • Good thing he's being ripped apart and thus can't shoot lightning

        Loading editor
    • He can still move his hands

        Loading editor
    • And actually, the only time she used ripping somebody apart when she was bloodlusted against Thanos.

      All the other times she just used blasts of her energy when in character

        Loading editor
    • Kidkinsey wrote:

      Every other instance we see of her blocking or using her powers requires hand movement

      There are only like three scenes on the whole MCU when Wanda is seen raising a shield.

      Point is, however, that Wanda certainly doesn’t needs to loose focus on what she’s pulling with her Telekinesis to create a barrier.

        Loading editor
    • I'm Blue daba dee daba die wrote: He can still move his hands

      Nope, his arms will be restrained and being crushed during that.

      Thor doesn't summon a lightning bolt on people anyway, he did so once against Hela.

        Loading editor
    • He does many times, this is awakened thor, in his 3 fights he used lightning 2 times

        Loading editor
    • Hela: Literally once

      Thanos: Not even once, he threw stormbreaker

      Endgame, not even once.

      So no.

        Loading editor
    • Um no,

      He used the lightning a few times against hela besides once, he used it to destroy the bridge, to block helas attacks, to try to knock hela out, and against her minions

      He used the lightning in IW to ambush Thanos

      Also, endgame thor was fat thor who is a different thor key than the one that is used. And even still, he did use lightning like when he buffed Iron Man to try to attack thanos

        Loading editor
    • The bridge was him gesturing to valk down lightning, and also never gestured to get minions, he struck them and the lightning was an after effect.

      <Like when he buffed up IM

      Bad example, again gesture based

        Loading editor
    • Look again here on 3:22 and 2:41

        Loading editor
    • Monkey Dunno wrote:

      Kidkinsey wrote:

      Every other instance we see of her blocking or using her powers requires hand movement

      There are only like three scenes on the whole MCU when Wanda is seen raising a shield.

      Point is, however, that Wanda certainly doesn’t needs to loose focus on what she’s pulling with her Telekinesis to create a barrier.

      ive only seen that one in Aou, also its said stormbreaker counters the stones and her power comes from them so i 100% believe stormbrewaker is blowing thru that shield

        Loading editor
    • reminder that thor needs one hit to win, and why would witch start with a move she only does when uber bloodlusted

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, Wanda was able to use shield and telekinesis at the same time. I believe that she can take Thor. Vote for her.

        Loading editor
    • MrKerf wrote:
      Yeah, Wanda was able to use shield and telekinesis at the same time. I believe that she can take Thor. Vote for her.

      SW NEVER uses her telekenisis for ripping people apart EXCEPT when she is bloodlusted. Every other time she just uses them as projectiles or using it to throw people away

        Loading editor
    • So she buries Thor in the dirt, good to know.

        Loading editor
    • I'm Blue daba dee daba die wrote: SW NEVER uses her telekenisis for ripping people apart EXCEPT when she is bloodlusted. Every other time she just uses them as projectiles or using it to throw people away

      She does uses her Telekinesis fairly a lot when she means to incapacite her foe. Maybe not rip Thor apart, but knock him unconscious with a crushing grip.

        Loading editor
    • AnonymousBlank wrote:
      So she buries Thor in the dirt, good to know.

      She never buries people as well, she either uses her telekenisis to throw people or fire blasts at them

        Loading editor
    • I'm Blue daba dee daba die wrote:

      She never buries people as well

      I mean

        Loading editor
    • She did that because she didn't want to harm vision, just trap him so she can leave the HQ

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, I'll Scarlet Witch FRA.

        Loading editor
    • I'm Blue daba dee daba die wrote: She did that because she didn't want to harm vision

      Yeah, just imagine if she was trying to actually harm him.

      Thing with Wanda it’s that she doesn’t has actually that much of combat scenes. Being Thanos’ one the only close to an actual fight, as nearly none of her fights involved taking down her foe nor had that much of a fight aspect.

      Going by AoU, her role against avengers it’s mostly toying with their minds one by one instead of taking them ahead, and if we go by her fight against ultron’s minions, she equally uses both blasts and her Telekinesis to either retrain or tear them apart.

      In CW, the first offensive use that she does with her Telekinesis is retrain a fodder to toss him against Falcon and knock him cold. In the fight in the Airport she’s playing as support to stop Team Cap from getting hits and occasionally dropping stuff to keep Team Iron Man at Line.

      In IW she was focused on protecting Vision from the Black Order instead of defeating them, albeit by near the end of the movie what she does is outright toss Proxima to an engine to kill her.

      Point, however, is that it’s fairly common for Wanda to use her Telekinesis, even more than actually shooting blasts, with the distinction that in this occasion she has no boundaries, as SBA means that Wanda is both willing to harm him and focused on Thor outside of every other aspect.

        Loading editor
    • But like I said before, the only thing which would actually harm thor is her ripping him apart. Which she never uses. Even if she throws him, thor with stormbreaker and lightning would be too much for her to handle and his range is far higher

        Loading editor
    • Why would that be the only thing that harms Thor?

        Loading editor
    • Telekenisis blasts are useless, the black order were relatively unaffected by those. If she throws him thor would quickly get back up

        Loading editor
    • Black Order never got hit by a single TK blast though

      Thor would get knocked down since those things hurt Thanos

        Loading editor
    • Um no, she never threw thanos, she used telekenisis blasts, then countered thanos trying to stab her, broke his swordl, and tried to rip him apart

      Yeah she did, she did that here at 0:16

        Loading editor
    • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEAg8p0vizE

      Literally the first thing she did after the meteors

        Loading editor
    • And Thanos quickly recovered from that. You think her blasts will kill thor??

        Loading editor
    • They were knocking over Thanos who no diffs Thor so kinda yeah. One was responsible for snapping his sword so that is definitiely killing Thor.

        Loading editor
    • I'm Blue daba dee daba die wrote: But like I said before, the only thing which would actually harm thor is her ripping him apart. Which she never uses.

      First no.

      Second. Wanda never telekinetically throws people because of reasons or because it’s part of her standard battle mindset. Wanda throws people around with her Telekinesis because there’s a further reason to do it so. Either she doesn’t wants to defeat them but keep them at Line (VS Team Iron Man) or she knows that there’s no need to do it herself (Fodder at the start of CW and when she killed Proxima Midnight). Assuming that she would only toss him around it’s as fair as saying that she would crush him with her Telekinesis like how she restrained Vision to escape, with the distinction that Wanda isn’t holding back at all this time.

      ‘Sides, Wanda has already ripped apart Ultron Minions with her TK.

      PD: Black Order taking Wanda’s blast is BS. In the same movie Wanda could single-handily held Thanos back while destroying the Mind Stone. The Black Order doesn’t comes even remotely close to that.

        Loading editor
    • also something to keep in mind, it took thanos a while to almost drive stormbreaker in EG thors chest IW thor>>eg thor, wanda isnt just goint to rip his limbs off with ease he was able to hold open the rings of nvdeliar, not to mention at the end of avengers 1 he was bringing down lighting alot as well as during the bridge scene in ragnork(without using his hands), if she attempts to lift thor up like she did thanos thor is more then capable of bringing down lighting down to strike her

        Loading editor
    • Bifrost BFR gg

        Loading editor
    • Thor blasts her with a lightning bolt, dodges her blasts, and by the time she tries to rip him she will be electrocuted.

      Voting thor

        Loading editor
    • This is just a repeat of Wanda's fightvwith Thanos. Wanda FRA.

      Also, Bifrost BFR is not even close to being in character.

        Loading editor
    • The Wright Way wrote:
      This is just a repeat of Wanda's fightvwith Thanos. Wanda FRA.

      Also, Bifrost BFR is not even close to being in character.

      Except she only uses ripping apart when bloodlusted. Since this is normal wanda, thor blasts her or kills her with stormbreaker

        Loading editor
    • SW redirects the blasts away, and forceblocks the Lightning

      Next

        Loading editor
    • She can't be blocking forever. If she tries to start going offensive thor blasts her.

      Next

        Loading editor
    • Ultron says otherwise. Everyone that she just blasted or ragdollec she either didn't want to kill or possed no threat to her. When she's willing to kill, as SBA dictates she would be, she rips apart.

        Loading editor
    • She was bloodlusted with ultron and thanos,

      In fact, before tried to rip thanos, she used telekenisis blasts, so she starts with those, she doesn't go for the kill with ripping

        Loading editor
    • I'm Blue daba dee daba die wrote: She can't be blocking forever. If she tries to start going offensive thor blasts her.

      Next

      And the same can't be said for the far less maneuverable and agile Thor?

        Loading editor
    • I'm Blue daba dee daba die wrote: She was bloodlusted with ultron and thanos,

      Thanos, sure, but Ultron? Not really.

        Loading editor
    • Stormbreaker went through a beam comprised if all 6 beams be powers come from a stone Stormbreaker is easily breaking through and one shotting, even if he's lifted up in the air (which I doubt she starts with) he will bring lighting down to 1 shot or at the very least distract her into letting go, not to mention his tolerance for pain is VERY high Voting thor

        Loading editor
    • I remember she was due to the fact ultron betrayed her or something

        Loading editor
    • She kinda was bloodlusted against Ultron, Brother and all

        Loading editor
    • Also, since speed unequal Thor's lightning is faster than wanda's reactions

        Loading editor
    • I'm Blue daba dee daba die wrote: She was bloodlusted with ultron and thanos,

      She wasn’t against Ultron Sentries

        Loading editor
    • I'm Blue daba dee daba die wrote: I remember she was due to the fact ultron betrayed her or something

      Didn't she kinda betray Ultron first?

        Loading editor
    • Schnee One wrote: Her sidestepping an obvious Axe and picking him up before crushing him

      Sidestepping wont help much since it can u turn and attack her from behind

        Loading editor
    • So she uses TK and redirects it.

        Loading editor
    • Anyway

      Me, Monkey, Anon, Wright for SW I believe

        Loading editor
    • The Wright Way wrote:

      I'm Blue daba dee daba die wrote: I remember she was due to the fact ultron betrayed her or something

      Didn't she kinda betray Ultron first?

      No, she thought ultron would help her get justice against iron man, but then she learned ultron was using her so he can destroy humans

        Loading editor
    • But if she sidestepped it she would think shes in the clear she wouldn't know its actually coming back to get her, and her even attempting that is enough of a opening for thor to land One attack

        Loading editor
    • Kidkinsey wrote: she wouldn't know its actually coming back

      I mean.

      She’s like

      A telepath.

        Loading editor
    • Why wouldn't she know? She's familiar withThor and his capabilities.

        Loading editor
    • Yes she's a telepath but she dosent have spider sense, she didnt know the black order was sneaking up on her and vision why would she know an axe she dodged is circling around to kill her?

        Loading editor
    • Why would she think shes clear? She's seen Thor and knows how Stormbreaker works.

      Why would her redirecting it give him an opening

      1. She can use both hands perfectly fine.

      2. She's stronger

      3. Can make forcefields

      4. THor won't have Stormbreaker to attack, only punching

        Loading editor
    • The Wright Way wrote:
      Why wouldn't she know? She's familiar withThor and his capabilities.

      SBA says they don't know each other at all, she doesn't know about thor or stormbreaker

        Loading editor
    • Kidkinsey wrote: she didnt know the black order was sneaking up on her and vision why would she know an axe she dodged is circling around to kill her?

      She wasn’t even using her powers at that moment. ‘Sides, she does has Extrasensory perception seeing her reaction towards Pietro’s death.

      Anyways, I’ll give you that she doesn’t seems to overuse that ability.

        Loading editor
    • I'm Blue daba dee daba die wrote:

      The Wright Way wrote:
      Why wouldn't she know? She's familiar withThor and his capabilities.

      SBA says they don't know each other at all

      Standard Battle Assumptions

      Thing is they in verse know eachother

        Loading editor
    • I'm Blue daba dee daba die wrote:

      The Wright Way wrote:
      Why wouldn't she know? She's familiar withThor and his capabilities.

      SBA says they don't know each other at all

      SBA says no prior knowledge. It says nothing about pretending two characters who know each other developing spontaneous amnesia about their past history.

        Loading editor
    • That is in their verse.

      Were doing a SBA VS Match, yes they know who they are in verse but they won't here

        Loading editor
    • Monkey Dunno
      Monkey Dunno removed this reply because:
      15:06, December 2, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • We're doing an in verse match, not a standard battle

      SBA doesn't grant knowledge

      It does not take it away

        Loading editor
    • @Blue Make a CRT about it, you are literally the first person who has ever tried to claim that two characters with prior history wouldn't know each other.

      @Monkey you don't need to specify if SBA is applicable. It's just assumed unless you say otherwise.

        Loading editor
    • Schnee One wrote: Why would she think shes clear? She's seen Thor and knows how Stormbreaker works.

      Why would her redirecting it give him an opening

      1. She can use both hands perfectly fine.

      2. She's stronger

      3. Can make forcefields

      4. THor won't have Stormbreaker to attack, only punching

      Id assume her redirecting it takes use of her hands she can't just sit there with her arms crossed moving things especially something as strong as that How is she confirmed stronger? Thor was capable on one shotting thanos IG beam> her forcefields and thor has already rippped through it, and yes she knows thor but I dont recall her seeing him using telekenis with his weapons

        Loading editor
    • With Stormbreaker. Which she can just dodge. Without it, he's weaker.

        Loading editor
    • Thanos with his 5 beams after he got them is completely unquantifiable, and that was WITH stormbreaker Throw, which is exlplicitly far stronger then he it

      Scarlet Witch defeats Thanos

      Thanos stomps Thor

      Easy.

        Loading editor
    • Schnee One wrote:
      Why would she think shes clear? She's seen Thor and knows how Stormbreaker works.

      Why would her redirecting it give him an opening

      1. She can use both hands perfectly fine.

      2. She's stronger

      3. Can make forcefields

      4. THor won't have Stormbreaker to attack, only punching

      Thor can make lightning with his hands, thor is faster, and once SW gets touched by him she's dead

        Loading editor
    • He doesn't need stormbreaker to knock her out tho a causal thanos slap did it surely awakened thor is THAT far behind

      Can we quantify her forcefields? Whats to say it can successfully block his attacks, And she beat thanos because he had no mid or even long range moves, Thor does

        Loading editor
    • Thanos also casually kicked Thor's ass so.....

      Why would we assume they're to weak to block Thor's moves?

        Loading editor
    • With his Hands

      Which get restrained by TK

      Since when is Thor faster? They even scale to the same feat

        Loading editor
    • Kidkinsey wrote: He doesn't need stormbreaker to knock her out tho a causal thanos slap did it surely awakened thor is THAT far behind

      Can we quantify her forcefields? Whats to say it can successfully block his attacks, And she beat thanos because he had no mid or even long range moves, Thor does

      Probably the fact that she blocked Thanos's sword.

        Loading editor
    • Because he is better in close combat and that was a thor heavily out of shape and didnt fight for 5 years, Thanos NEEDED to get close to Wanda and she is capable of zoning him, she cant zone thor because he can throw lightning back

        Loading editor
    • She blocked it using both hands that wasnt a forcefield

        Loading editor
    • Kidkinsey wrote: Because he is better in close combat and that was a thor heavily out of shape and didnt fight for 5 years, Thanos NEEDED to get close to Wanda and she is capable of zoning him, she cant zone thor because he can throw lightning back

      You forget the opening of Infinity War dude?

        Loading editor
    • And thor doesn't NEED his hands to bring lighting down like sasuke and kirin, look at the end of ragnarok

        Loading editor
    • Not sure why anyone is bringing up speed here. Wanda bodied Thanos who stomped Thor, safe to say the argument is stupid and should be dropped.

      Her forcefields are just her TK, ie snaps HeliSword > base Thanos > Thor.

      Lets see, his lightning is useless since she blocks or just overpowers it, his fligjt is useless as she will slam him into the dirt, he can't tango in cqc since she outskills, throwing Stormbreaker is useless cuz she just stops/redirects it and he will just be weaker for it, she already knows how his stuff works so recalling it is weak sauce too, and she can just mind hax him for old times sake.

        Loading editor
    • My God we are arguing sematics at this point

      Fine, the ability she used to block an attack from someone who beats Thor for Breakfast is not technically a forcefield, big Whoop.

      Thor got bitchslapped by Thanos in Infinity War as well so that argument doesn't hold up either

        Loading editor
    • Thor's lightning is MHS+, Wanda is only MHS. Wanda can't react to thor's lightning

        Loading editor
    • Schnee One wrote: My God we are arguing sematics at this point

      Fine, the ability she used to block an attack from someone who beats Thor for Breakfast is not technically a forcefield, big Whoop.

      Thor got bitchslapped by Thanos in Infinity War as well so that argument doesn't hold up either

      When you said forcrfield i was under the impression u were saying while she is trying to crush thor if he attempted to use lightning she would just summon a forcefield to block it garra style

      And if you are referring to the start of infinity war i could make the argument that thanos and the black order jumped thor, hulk was in the back waiting for the sneak attack loki was untouched and valkyrie and korg both fled

        Loading editor
    • I'm Blue daba dee daba die wrote: Thor's lightning is MHS+, Wanda is only MHS. Wanda can't react to thor's lightning

      Lightning Feats

      Dodging Lightning can be as slow as Mach 292 such as Esdeath

      Besides if it was so undodgeable why couldn't he hit Thanos with it.

        Loading editor
    • @Kid

      The Black Order jumped Thor? So what? They're fodder to him outside of Maw who wasn't even fighting, hell none of them were fighting, just killing Surviviors.

        Loading editor
    • He did, thanos came right back up.

      Thor got jumped and hurt on the ship, that's why he went and charged him with a knife

        Loading editor
    • Thanos blocked every Lightning strike from him.

      Already debunked this second point

        Loading editor
    • Um no he didn't, Thor hit a lightning strike at thanos in IW, Thanos came right back up

        Loading editor
    • AnonymousBlank wrote: Not sure why anyone is bringing up speed here. Wanda bodied Thanos who stomped Thor, safe to say the argument is stupid and should be dropped.

      Her forcefields are just her TK, ie snaps HeliSword > base Thanos > Thor.

      Lets see, his lightning is useless since she blocks or just overpowers it, his fligjt is useless as she will slam him into the dirt, he can't tango in cqc since she outskills, throwing Stormbreaker is useless cuz she just stops/redirects it and he will just be weaker for it, she already knows how his stuff works so recalling it is weak sauce too, and she can just mind hax him for old times sake.

      Didnt the Russo brothers or someday say stormbreaker counters the IG which is where wandas powers are from And how does she outskill in close combat? She lost to the black order member in CC and she zoned thanos u also don't see how her overpowering his lighting is a fact And its not simply that he can recall it it's that its a hazard she has to worry about, and you say redirect/stop it as if thor doesn't have control of it

        Loading editor
    • I'm Blue daba dee daba die wrote: Um no he didn't, Thor hit a lightning strike at thanos in IW, Thanos came right back up

      <Hit Thanos with Lightning

      <Thanos didn't even see Thors surprise attack and he never did it once in Endgame

      Cool so its not helpful, nice.

        Loading editor
    • Wanda is FAR worse than thor in close combat

        Loading editor
    • Schnee One wrote:

      I'm Blue daba dee daba die wrote: Um no he didn't, Thor hit a lightning strike at thanos in IW, Thanos came right back up

      <Hit Thanos with Lightning

      <Thanos didn't even see Thors surprise attack and he never did it once in Endgame

      Cool so its not helpful, nice.

      the thor in Endgame was fat thor, not IW Thor

        Loading editor
    • @Kid

      She lost in CQC? She fucking Yeeted one of them away while focusing entirely on Vision

      Scarlet Witch has significantly better lifting strength then THor, she can grab it fine.

        Loading editor
    • I'm Blue daba dee daba die wrote:

      Schnee One wrote:

      I'm Blue daba dee daba die wrote: Um no he didn't, Thor hit a lightning strike at thanos in IW, Thanos came right back up

      <Hit Thanos with Lightning

      <Thanos didn't even see Thors surprise attack and he never did it once in Endgame

      Cool so its not helpful, nice.

      the thor in Endgame was fat thor, not IW Thor

      Can he not summon lightning in that form?

      Of course he can, why is that an argument?

        Loading editor
    • Thor defeated a gladiator hulk, Knows martial arts, fought hela, destroyed whole hordes of minions and weak surtur easily, fought iron man and cap, fought loki. 

      Thor has better lifting strength, he was the one who did the nidalleveir feat while SW did NOTHING on that level

      Fat Thor isn't the same is IW Thor, how they fight is way different

        Loading editor
    • <Hulk

      Hulk isn't even that smart in close combat?

      <Hela

      Trashed him

      <Minions

      Not even comparable, SW crushes Ultron sentries if that's your argument.

      <Thor has better lifting strength, he was the one who did the nidalleveir feat while SW did NOTHING on that level

      This is AP, not lifting strength.

      Thanos stomps that Thor while SW was casually crushing THanos

      So no, SW is stronger

        Loading editor
    • Kidkinsey wrote:

      Didnt the Russo brothers or someday say stormbreaker counters the IG which is where wandas powers are from

      Mind Stone isn’t exactly the source of Wanda’s powers. In AoU prelude, It’s stated that what the scepter would do is unlock abilities within the Maximoff Twins. Interview-wise, is Stated that either the Mind stone awakened something within Wanda or altered her, bestowing her powers.

      Kidkinsey wrote:

      And how does she outskill in close combat? She lost to the black order member in CC

      She didn’t. And she wasn’t even focused on them but on protecting Vision.

        Loading editor
    • <Not smart

      Was still a trained gladiator, he still had some experience

      <Got trashed

      He was still dodging her attacks and outmanuevering them. if we include trashings, we should also put her getting bullied by the fodder black order

      <Minions not comparable

      There were thousnads of them and surtur and thor beat then up without a sweat

      < You know that's where we get our class T from

        Loading editor
    • SW has Class T, read her file.

      Hulk was never a trained Gladiator, where is this coming from? He brute forces 99% of the time.

      Minions are minions, they are fodder.

        Loading editor
    • He spent years of training in sakaar as a gladiator

        Loading editor
    • He spent years on Sakaar, no idea where him being trained comes from when he doesn't even need to train there

        Loading editor
    • Training, by, I don't know, fighting other opponents for years. Hulk had years of fighting experience when Thor defeated him.

      By the way, hulk even says that he trains in the movie, that is what he said he will do after the match

        Loading editor
    • Lost to Proxima? Nani? She was getting sneak attacked and still matched Proxima. The omly times she got hit were when she beat Proxima and was focused on saving Vision's trash combat ability.

      For reference, Proxima was 1v2 against Cap and Widow, who have by far the best direct skill feats in the verse and far better than Thor, and couldn't get tagged once. Proxima them 1v2'd Widow and Okoye, the latter who could successfully beat a super soldier with the help of 2 other royal guards. A few 9-Bs were so skilled they could beat an 8-C despite him being able to one shot all of them. Compare this to Widow and 13 vs Bucky who could barely do a thing to him when he was trying to leave and didn't even defend himself against their attacks. That is what 9-Bs against an 8-C should look like, not getting matched and overpowered (in the sense that he is losing the fight) despite them trying to restrain and not kill while he is going for the kill.

      Tl;dr: distracted Wanda > Proxima >>> Widow and Okoye > Widow and Cap > Widow = Hawkeye > Okoye >> Killmonger >= T'Challa > Bucky = Cap > Elevator Scene > Rumlow/13/big guy in Thor 1 >= nameless Shield agents = best in the world. Where is Thor on this list, you ask? He goes near the very bottom while Wanda dominates literally everyone in the verse bar Proxima, possibly Gamora and maybe Nebula.

      Inb4 someone says Wanda used her powers when fighting Proxima, pay attention to what she uses them for most of the time, catching the spear that would one shot her a bit before they hit her hands.

        Loading editor
    • He says close combat, SW was using energy blasts and throwing proxima, that's not skill. SW doesn't know any martial arts or fist fighting experience

      She was using her powers when she was fighting proxima with her spear. She may have dodged her attacks, but congrats, Thor dodged attacks as well

        Loading editor
    • https://youtu.be/7b7fBshO630

      Maybe watch the scene in question. The only time she throws Proxima is when Vision screams and she is already gripping the blade with her TK right before it hit her. Energy blasts? Like the one Proxima had to use because her skill wasn't enough to touch Wanda.

      The lengths people go to to defend Thor is absurd. He and Hulk are literally the bar for anyone of semi note. Its why they get bitched in every other movie like the jobbers they are.

      Edit: Also

      >throwing isn't skill

      >laughs in muhfuckin judo

      Good job ignoring literally everything that makes Thor trash in terms of skill.

      Beating Hulk is not a skill feat, 2 years of one shotting fodder is not skill, its strength. Thor (> best in the world) wasn't even trying to beat him. Hulk has no skill whatsoever which WoG even supports.

      Thor never fought anyone as skilled as Proxima, Wanda or anyone in the scaling chain until the bottom feeders.

        Loading editor
    • Monkey Dunno wrote:

      Kidkinsey wrote:

      Didnt the Russo brothers or someday say stormbreaker counters the IG which is where wandas powers are from

      Mind Stone isn’t exactly the source of Wanda’s powers. In AoU prelude, It’s stated that what the scepter would do is unlock abilities within the Maximoff Twins. Interview-wise, is Stated that either the Mind stone awakened something within Wanda or altered her, bestowing her powers.

      Kidkinsey wrote:

      And how does she outskill in close combat? She lost to the black order member in CC

      She didn’t. And she wasn’t even focused on them but on protecting Vision.

      Iirc she was asked to kill vision because only the stones and destroy the stones so while she isn't actually using the stine its what her powers come from like captain marvel

        Loading editor
    • @One Thor didnt get thrased when he became awakened iirc he actually landed more hits amd was able to dodge her And thor holding open the rings being scaled to His AP is rather weird

        Loading editor
    • Kidkinsey wrote: Iirc she was asked to kill vision because only the stones and destroy the stones

      This was discussed on it’s moment and it was concluded that the statement was about Wanda’s own power being that big. It’s actually on her profile.

        Loading editor
    • @Kid

      Gar meant that the topic is about AP not that the deat was an AP one. It is but its just trash compared to what he is at.

        Loading editor
    • AnonymousBlank wrote:
      https://youtu.be/7b7fBshO630Maybe watch the scene in question. The only time she throws Proxima is when Vision screams and she is already gripping the blade with her TK right before it hit her. Energy blasts? Like the one Proxima had to use because her skill wasn't enough to touch Wanda.

      The lengths people go to to defend Thor is absurd. He and Hulk are literally the bar for anyone of semi note. Its why they get bitched in every other movie like the jobbers they are.

      Edit: Also

      >throwing isn't skill

      >laughs in muhfuckin judo

      Good job ignoring literally everything that makes Thor trash in terms of skill.

      Beating Hulk is not a skill feat, 2 years of one shotting fodder is not skill, its strength. Thor (> best in the world) wasn't even trying to beat him. Hulk has no skill whatsoever which WoG even supports.

      Thor never fought anyone as skilled as Proxima, Wanda or anyone in the scaling chain until the bottom feeders.

      She threw her with powers, not base skill

      Thor was trying to beat him. Also, Like I said before, Sakaar hulk was a gladiator with fighting experience with the years he trained, later on, he managed to block and dodge attacks from hela

      Wanda isn't skilled, like at all

        Loading editor
    • Good lord, your comprehension is either ass or you refuse to accept feats. She throws her with her powers, yes, but the act of her keeping up with and blocking everything in what is cqc range and right before it hits her much like she would if she wasn't a glass cannon makes her skilled. Just because someone is using their powers doesn't take away from their skill when its only purpose in the situation is to make up for a statistical disadvantage.

      No he wasnt. He was trying to talk to him and eventually got fed up. Hulk was trash when Thor wasnt trying and he was still trash when Thor was. Getting angry was his only saving grace in that fight.

      This might mean something if it wasn't just your opinion.

        Loading editor
    • assuming wanda leads with thanos crush this is what will happen imo

      wanda lifts thors up (which takes use of atleast one hand) she attmepts to peal his armor then limbs off (which takes a hand) thor summongs lighting from the sky (which he dosent need his hands to do check ragnorok) that she HAS to dodge since her durablity without shileds is bad and if she decides to block she had to use her hands so she will have to release thor, her cursh takes time and i dont see it succesfully working where as thor

      can oneshot with lighting,  physical blows or stormbreaker, thor wont struggle to get in like thanos because thanos has to answer to her projectiles where as thor can counter with his lightning, and there are even scenes when he is awakened where simply getting close to him gets you electrocuted

      and for that i vote thor

        Loading editor
    • Not voting yet, but I'd just like to note something. Of the cannon barrage from Thanos' ship, a stray shot landed near Wanda, and despite her arms raising and powered up, ended with her being flung away like a ragdoll. Meanwhile, said barrage completely totalled the Avengers facility, after which we were shown Thor was just standing there, watching Thanos like he wasn't even caught in the explosion that destroyed the whole building, which he was, since Cap was out cold, the others were underground, and Tony was just getting up.

      As I said, not voting yet, but I'm still building up my case for Thor in my off time.

        Loading editor
    • @Kidkinsey I already debunked the idea of him summoning lightning without the use of his hands, he did that once with Hela and it's a part of his attacks, but he cannot summon lightning while being restrained

      Also it's not going to take anywhere near as much time, since Thanos is much weaker then Thor.

        Loading editor
    • But even on the bridge scene all he does is land and 4 bolts of lightning shoot down, where is it stated on implied that while restrained he cant bring lightning down? Just him getting mad causes storms

      Also if thanos was MUCH stronger then thor then he would have easily drove stormbreaker into a Endgame beatup thors chest,not to mention he standing over him so has the help of gravity IW thor>EG thor>EG beatup thor

        Loading editor
    • @Kid

      You'd need to show Thor calling down lightning on people as he has only called it on people 10 meters away at most while Wanda starts well out of that range.

      Gravity makes absolutely no difference at their level of strengh and that is a contest of lifting strength not AP. Thanos >>> IW Thor's AP without Stormbreaker.

      @Asura

      The stuff that destroyed the base were missiles fired from the center of the ship while the lasers that rained fire later came from the wings. The comparison of Thor being fine doesn't work when its not even the same attack/projectile. Wanda's shield was also not struck by the laser but the ground next to her where she wasn't even blocking.

        Loading editor
    • Pushing back storm breaker from a smiling Thanos after getting knocked on his ass by a casual hit is not only irrelevant as that's lifting strength but also just plain wrong.

        Loading editor
    • @one casual hit? thanos pushed him onto a rock punched him in the face twice threw him threw a rock stomped on his face then punched him in the face and thor was still able to resist being impaled and im not sure why the smile matters i thought we established EG thanos is bloodlusted and serious, and i bought it up to say that thor is THAT weaker then thanos espacilly IW 

      @blank what range is wanda starting at? and to say the god of thunders range is 10 meters when we know he can summon thunder clouds and make tornadoes seems rather off

        Loading editor
    • The smile matters because doneknevwhod clearly smiling while on the offense is obviously not giving their all and by that point is just enjoying the fight

      E.G. Thanos is bloodlusted and serious, Witch still lol crushed him if not for the cannons on the ship.

      Witch is starting at her maximum range

        Loading editor
    • Bump?

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.