FANDOM


  • Speed equal

    SBA

    Who takes this ?

    Cool itachi

    I am here to get rid of these fodder.

    Kumagawa misogi face medaka box abnormal

    kumagawa:...............「I'm screwed」

      Loading editor
    • This is going to be interesting

        Loading editor
    • Misogi via blitz

        Loading editor
    • Lolgenjutsu doesn't work?

        Loading editor
    • Misogi never starts with erase time , also Itachi can lolgenjutsu and totsuka bladegg

        Loading editor
    • Misogi does start with erase time, the fight against the student council of his old school shows this

      Lolgenjutsu would only work if Kumagawa didn't immediately erase time or bookmaker Itachi

        Loading editor
    • If he does not start with either then I go with genjutachi FRA.

        Loading editor
    • Would Izanagi work?

        Loading editor
    • It would work if Itachi got it off before lolblitz

      I'm pretty sure that Kumagawa blitzes and screw spawns beforehand

        Loading editor
    • Is screw spawn thought based? Because Itachi has precog

        Loading editor
    • SpookyShadow wrote:
      Is screw spawn thought based? Because Itachi has precog

      Yes, it is.

        Loading editor
    • There's always Kotoamatsukami crow and Izanagi to help Itachi

        Loading editor
    • Itachi is currently half his speed with shringan on top of that, he wont be getting blitzed. Also Itachi usually uses clones that have his abilities as well. If misogi falls for an explosive clone he would be one shot due to the AP disadvantage.

        Loading editor
    • Misogi can resurrect IIRC. But he can be sealed by Totsuka Blade

        Loading editor
    • thn it goes back to genjutsu, clones can use them too.

        Loading editor
    • @rocker

      All fiction erases the time it takes Misogi to do anything, effectively giving him infinite speed by making his time=0 while he does any action, hence blitz

      In addition, bookmaker seals all abilities of the enemy as well

        Loading editor
    • But I was just told that he does not start with Erasing time. Or bookmark.

        Loading editor
    • Rocker1189 wrote:
      But I was just told that he does not start with Erasing time. Or bookmark.

      He would tho, not bookmaker but erasing time.

        Loading editor
    • He starts with all fiction blitz, as shown with his fight in his previous school

        Loading editor
    • then...its a stomp.

        Loading editor
    • What about Edo Itachi?

        Loading editor
    • SpookyShadow wrote:
      What about Edo Itachi?

      wont make a difference, he is csimply hardr to kill normally but would stilled be EEd.

        Loading editor
    • Why would genjutsu work past Misogi's mental resistances?

      And Misogi can still erase any negative effect from his mind either way (headache, emotions etc).

        Loading editor
    • Paul Frank wrote:
      Misogi does start with erase time, the fight against the student council of his old school shows this

      Lolgenjutsu would only work if Kumagawa didn't immediately erase time or bookmaker Itachi

      That was the only time he did that, he always started with screws,not erase time with the enemy he meets first time

        Loading editor
    • what level of resistance does misogi have in the first place?

      Also using abilities in genjutsu's only work in the genjutsu and do not affect the real world, so he might think he can all fiction but it wont do anything.

        Loading editor
    • If he doesn't start with that then he gets genjutsu'd.

        Loading editor
    • Firephoenixearl wrote:
      Why would genjutsu work past Misogi's mental resistances?

      And Misogi can still erase any negative effect from his mind either way (headache, emotions etc).

      Because Itachi's genjutsu (Tsukuyomi) can bypass resistance even with the character has sharingan who can resist genjutsu

        Loading editor
    • not to mention that in the first place can misogi's mental resistance even be on the level of even jutsu Kabuto's genjutsu? If not it wont even be at thing to Itachi.

        Loading editor
    • Rocker1189 wrote:
      not to mention that in the first place can misogi's mental resistance even be on the level of even jutsu Kabuto's genjutsu? If not it wont even be at thing to Itachi.

      His mental resistance is enough so that Oudo Miyakonojou doesn't passively shut him down. Possibly far higher cus he was stated to lack a mind iirc.

      Then again itachi usually makes you see nightmares in a sense, Misogi can erase those effects easily.

        Loading editor
    • Would Totsuka Blade, Yata Mirror or Amaterasu affect him?

        Loading editor
    • Raito Utopia wrote:

      That was the only time he did that, he always started with screws,not erase time with the enemy he meets first time

      He did that against Mogura and to shut down Zenkichi, Hansode and the other guy, he did it to outrun everyone else and reach goaler medaka. In a lot of other cases however there were outside factors like he didn't have all fiction or bookmaker, had a reason not to end the fight etc.

        Loading editor
    • SpookyShadow wrote:
      Would Totsuka Blade, Yata Mirror or Amaterasu affect him?

      Amaterasu and Totsuka blade nah. Yata Mirror idk what that is.

        Loading editor
    • Yata Mirror protects him from most shit someone throws at him

        Loading editor
    • @Fire

      Yeah,Misogi has no reason to  erase time and book maker an enemy he just meet in the first time.On the other hand, itachi always started genjutsu with his opponent. And Totsuka blade can seal the soul which Misogi can't resist.

        Loading editor
    • Raito Utopia wrote:
      @Fire

      Yeah,Misogi has no reason to  erase time and book maker an enemy he just meet in the first time.On the other hand, itachi always started genjutsu with his opponent. And Totsuka blade can seal the soul which Misogi can't resist.

      Except he did do that exact thing to the student council girl and against the ppl controlled by Saki along with Mogura once the goal was achieved.

        Loading editor
    • It was because misogi had knowledge of her power. Not applicable in this case

        Loading editor
    • Raito Utopia wrote:
      It was because misogi had knowledge of her power. Not applicable in this case

      Not exactly. Why would he need knowledge of her power? And which case are you talking about?

        Loading editor
    • Firephoenixearl wrote:

      His mental resistance is enough so that Oudo Miyakonojou doesn't passively shut him down. Possibly far higher cus he was stated to lack a mind iirc.

      Then again itachi usually makes you see nightmares in a sense, Misogi can erase those effects easily.

      And what level is that? How many people? Itachi is like >>>>>>>>>>>>>>600 people which is Kabuto.

      Saying that Itachi makes you sees nightmares is a mssive understatement. He creates an illutionary world  in your mind that he can control in anyway. To the ponit that if he kills peolpe in it they die irl.

        Loading editor
    • Hmm, didn't kabuto only get screwed cus Izanami kicked in?

        Loading editor
    • Also genjutsu is Perception Manipulation not Mind Manipulation, it's an important difference.

        Loading editor
    • He meant early Kabuto's genjutsu, which mindhaxed many shinobi during Chuunin Exams. And Itachi is, hilariously more powerful than that.

        Loading editor
    • err no I am talking about Kakashi who resisted Kabuto's genjutsu without sharingan and then with sharingan still got genjutsued by Itachi.

        Loading editor
    • @Fire He knew about her oxygen manipulation so he erased time and KO her before she killed him more times.On the other hand, he doesn't have any information about itachi, doesn't know about Tsukuyomi, Totsuka Blade ... There is no 100% guarantee he will erase the time and book maker as you said. Misogi also often let his opponent take action first to consider the ability of the enemy

        Loading editor
    • Ogbunabali wrote:
      Also genjutsu is Perception Manipulation not Mind Manipulation, it's an important difference.

      Its both. and it depends on the genjutsu. tsukuyomi is definitely mind manipulation for example.

        Loading editor
    • Raito Utopia wrote:
      @Fire

      He knew about her oxygen manipulation so he erased time and KO her before she killed him more times.On the other hand, he doesn't have any information about itachi, doesn't know about Tsukuyomi, Totsuka Blade ... There is no 100% guarantee he will erase the time and book maker as you said. Misogi also often let his opponent take action first to consider the ability of the enemy

      That's wrong. He didn't do that because of her ability to oxygen people. He can just erase abilities. The only reason he even bothered checking her ability is to see whether she would be a good match against Ajimu. He doesn't need that against Itachi. 

        Loading editor
    • Rocker1189 wrote:
      Ogbunabali wrote:
      Also genjutsu is Perception Manipulation not Mind Manipulation, it's an important difference.
      Its both. and it depends on the genjutsu. tsukuyomi is definitely mind manipulation for example.

      Yes, but the one he did against Kakashi is the one that wouldn't work. It's just trauma which can get AF-d.

      Not to mention i have HEAVY doubts he would be able to show Misogi something that would break him down. Considering for most of the show he literally lacks emotions and "a heart". I doubt he'd be able to break him down with illusions.

        Loading editor
    • @Fire

      I never say he did it because of her ability, I'm just trying to prove to you that he's not always going to erase time in the first place , the way you say here is almost 100% he will start with it with any opponent. So you voted Misogi now ?

        Loading editor
    • Firephoenixearl wrote:

      Yes, but the one he did against Kakashi is the one that wouldn't work. It's just trauma which can get AF-d.

      Not to mention i have HEAVY doubts he would be able to show Misogi something that would break him down. Considering for most of the show he literally lacks emotions and "a heart". I doubt he'd be able to break him down with illusions.

      Its not "just" trauma lmfao. Dude it is on the level of, it can kill someone. And yet again, AF wont work once he is under a genjutsu, anything he tries would just happen in the genjutsu world, whcih is not real.

      You literally feel everything that he does to you, you dont only see it. He can control gravity and weight. He does not have to show you something emotional. what he did to Kakashi was torture him for 72 hours in a couple of seconds. Misogi would feel the pain of being stabbed, burnt, whatever Itachi wants him to feel for the entire time. Being emotionally stunted or lacking a heart does not mean shit if you are stabbed, you would still cry in pain, sameshit with Tsukuyomi. It would absolutely work on Misogi.

        Loading editor
    • I mean it does work like that. And the illusion didn't last for that much. The trauma lasted. Kakashi suffered so much damage from that torture that he went into a coma for several days. The same wouldn't happen as Misogi can just recover from that stuff.

      Yes none of those will work on someone who stabs his own head and brain for fun.

        Loading editor
    • @Raito

      No, but in most cases against unknown opponents he has no knowledge of, he'll most likely start with that. There is no other "likely" combo that he starts with. So this will be the most likely in character action.

        Loading editor
    • Firephoenixearl wrote:
      I mean it does work like that. And the illusion didn't last for that much. The trauma lasted. Kakashi suffered so much damage from that torture that he went into a coma for several days. The same wouldn't happen as Misogi can just recover from that stuff.

      Yes none of those will work on someone who stabs his own head and brain for fun.

      The illusion lasts for how long Itachi wants it to last irl. He just compresses time for it to last shorter, either way a couple of seconds is enough for totsuka blade. Thats cool but it wont matter, incap is incape, he might recover quickly but he wont recover in time for it to not be a loss. what Itachi did to Kakashi was simpy to keep him out of the fight considering he can kill people with it by literally breaking their minds, even if it does not kill Misogi his mind would be broken.

      again, it does not mater that he stabbed himself for fun, Itachi would make him feel the pain of being stabbed and can likely amplify it, he can control anything in the genjutsu.

        Loading editor
    • I forgot to say what can Itachi do against Misogi crushing him emotionally?

      @Rocker

      Yes but they can't be too long cus the longer it takes, the more chakra it needs. The usual lasts very little. Couple of seconds is enough for a totsuka blade. That's assuming he would use, you know...Susano, a completely OOC move. Yes but as i said, Kumagawa won't be out for that long as he can just erase the effects. 

      Ok, but again, you're assuming that showing visions of getting stabbed would work on someone who enjoys stabbing himself 

        Loading editor
    • Firephoenixearl wrote:
      I forgot to say what can Itachi do against Misogi crushing him emotionally?

      @Rocker

      Yes but they can't be too long cus the longer it takes, the more chakra it needs. The usual lasts very little. Couple of seconds is enough for a totsuka blade. That's assuming he would use, you know...Susano, a completely OOC move. Yes but as i said, Kumagawa won't be out for that long as he can just erase the effects. 

      Ok, but again, you're assuming that showing visions of getting stabbed would work on someone who enjoys stabbing himself 

      I am assuming that the ability to control everything in that world means that he would be able to make kumagawa feel as tortured as he wants him to. This is ignoring a bunch of other things that Itachi can force him to feel besides just being stabbed.

        Loading editor
    • Pretty sure itachi can't do that. He always does a specific nightmare to people. Against Sasuke killing his parents or stealing his sharingan, aganst kakashi getting stabbed. I don't think he ever showed a case of controling other people's feelings.

        Loading editor
    • Mannnn are people forgetting how long Sasuke was In genjutsu????

      Anything longer than 20 seconds is enough for Itachi to one shot wi th Totsuka Blade

        Loading editor
    • Firephoenixearl wrote:
      Pretty sure itachi can't do that. He always does a specific nightmare to people. Against Sasuke killing his parents or stealing his sharingan, aganst kakashi getting stabbed. I don't think he ever showed a case of controling other people's feelings.

      he is stated to be able to control everything in that world. For Sasuke it was the killing of parents and stuff because that is Sasuke's trauma. He also gave sasuke illusions of pulling out his eyeballs in the fight in shipudden. And showed what he saw as a good future of the village to his father.

      For Kkashi it was stabbing over and over again for 72 hours(and those hours were compressed even further) just to get him down for the next few days because he does not want to kill Kakashi.

      For Izumi in the novels he let her experience her entire life with him (for 1/1000000000th of a second) until she died of old age and then she died irl.

      For anothr dude, he experienced some other torture i dont remember which also broke him mind and killed him irl.

      Itachi can do whatever he wants in tsukuyomi, we just dont get to see him use it much because he does not get a lot of fights unfortunately and also people know not to look at his eyes, else its gg.

        Loading editor
    • >Kumagawa enjoys stabbing himself

      Except he doesn't. He erases the stabbing.

      >Susano, a completely OOC move

      Not really. Itachi's been in a handful of fights. And we don't know when exactly he unlocked his Susanoo powers. We do know, though, that he does use Susanoo vs opponents he deems serious and/or he actually wants to hurt. Case in point, didn't hesitate, and was his plan all along, to seal Orochimaru. And in his fight with Nagato.

      Itachi Totsuka Blade-ing isn't really OOC.

      Anyway, I'm going with Itachi. He just needs to look/point and the fight is over. He also got sealing and he'll send always send a clone first while he's hiding somewhere, as is his M.O. Even if Kumagawa erases instantly he'll erase a clone and it's only matter of time before Itachi genjutsu's him, especially since he'll know his powers then.

        Loading editor
    • @Og

      That's not a valid argument and you know it. Even if he sends a clone, the real itachi will still be there. So he'll just screw spam both. Not to mention Misogi's negativity from so much as speaking.

      >Erases the stabbing.

      Not always. Against ezumachi his eye was indeed bleeding.

      @Rocker

      Yet none of those cases show inducing effects that would normally not give that effect on the target. Which is the case here considering kumagawa just stands still and laughs after being stabbed. And Kumagawa dying IRL would actually be a disadvantage for Itachi.

        Loading editor
    • He has no ESP so I doubt he would know where Itachi is, if he does use clones.

      So he has only endured eye bleeding, yeah that cant compare.

        Loading editor
    • Rocker1189 wrote:
      He has no ESP so I doubt he would know where Itachi is, if he does use clones.

      So he has only endured eye bleeding, yeah that cant compare.

      Itachi will be in line of sight via SBA.

      And it's not like he'll have time to do any clone shenanigans before Kumagawa erases time.

      No a knife that stabbed his eye and hit the brain. A massive screw that went completley through his head etc.

        Loading editor
    • Firephoenixearl wrote: @Og

      That's not a valid argument and you know it. Even if he sends a clone, the real itachi will still be there. So he'll just screw spam both. Not to mention Misogi's negativity from so much as speaking.

      It is a valid argument. How will Kumagawa even know where he is, or even if he erased a clone or not in the first place? He knows nothing about Itachi or Naruto's world. For all he knows, he killed a random dude.

      Not to mention that this won't even happen because Kumagawa would be under Itachi's control, so it's irrelevant.

        Loading editor
    • Firephoenixearl wrote:

      Itachi will be in line of sight via SBA.

      And it's not like he'll have time to do any clone shenanigans before Kumagawa erases time.

      No a knife that stabbed his eye and hit the brain. A massive screw that went completley through his head etc.

      You forget that ninja in line of sight create clones without the other person seeing that they have moved somewhere else and have the clones act in their place.

      If he erases time instantly. Something that seems heavily contested, I dont know Misogi though so I cant say anythig abotu his character.

        Loading editor
    • Firephoenixearl wrote: Itachi will be in line of sight via SBA.

      No he won't be. He'll be 4km apart in Central Park, New York City. Kumagawa won't see a thing.

        Loading editor
    • We've been over this. SBA says 4km but it's still within line of sight/know the exact location of someone, so that people don't just end up aimlessly looking for people. It's not a fight at that point.

      Besides, it's hard to fool someone who's in infinite speed.

        Loading editor
    • They know the general location of the enemy. Pretty sure it's not exact, although the exact location won't stop Itachi from making clones, and it's definitely not line of sight.

        Loading editor
    • 4km is within logical line of sight, it's just hard to make out anything. But again, for SoL characters 4km is, you know, a very....interesting amount of time. And as i said, they know who their enemy looks like, that they are fighting and where he is. It's just range not hide and seek. 

        Loading editor
    • Also idk how it's an argument that Itachi makes clones before Kumagawa thinks time away.

        Loading editor
    • 4km in Central Park, New York. Pretty important detail you seem to have missed. It's filled with trees, hills, I think people were SBA not sure about that, etc. Kumagawa won't be seeing anything.

      And both are SoL, so irrelevant point.

        Loading editor
    • Yes in central park. Trees, yes but you're assuming there is a tree like exactly in between these 2 when they could be in the road. Ppl in SBA is a thing i think, but im planning on making a thread about it soon, though that's not a problem because as i said they know their target. Even if he doesn't, still he can use screw spawn with just vizualization and time erasure doesn't need sight to work. 

        Loading editor
    • Google maps Central Park. He doesn't have him in line of sight, so again, irrelevant point.

        Loading editor
    • Irrelevant point? Which point is made irrelevant by not line of sight?

        Loading editor
    • itachi will not use totsuka as a first leading attack unless he know the opponent is tought .He doesn't have knowledge here .

      so he will at least use another technique to try and kill kumagawa , see it doesn't work because "all fiction" and only then he will consider busting out totsuka .

      meanwhile , kumagawa used time erasure + screw spam/bookmaker as a first action at least twice even against opponents far weaker than him.

      i vote kumagawa because he is more likely of busting a move that lead to an instant win , even 4 km away from itachi .

        Loading editor
    • Itachi genjutsus and calls it a day literally

        Loading editor
    • Isnt this dude suppose to be extremely broken?

        Loading editor
    • Wrath Of Itachi wrote:
      Isnt this dude suppose to be extremely broken?

      There's no such thing as "broken". Compatibility is a main in most fights. Medaka Box are known for being rather strong 3D reality warpers but they are extremely weak against 2 things in particular, and that is Mind Hax and Soul Hax.

        Loading editor
    • So, the current votes are :

      Itachi : 3

      Misogi : 2

        Loading editor
    • Kumagawa FRA i guess.

        Loading editor
    • Kumagawa FRA.

        Loading editor
    • Itachi FRA

        Loading editor
    • Itachi leading sets up throughout majority of his battles goes.

      1. Genjutsu

      2. Firestyle 

      3. CQC/Weapons

      4. Amaterasu

      5. Susano

      6. Totsuka Blade

      On the other hand, Kumgawa sets up throughout majority of his battles goes.

      1. Time Erase/Screw Spawn

      2. All Ficton/Bookmark

      3.Bookmark/All Fiction.

      This fight will not last long enough for Itachi to make it to his Amaterasu usage. My vote goes to Kumgawa. 

        Loading editor
    • M3X

      Itachi FRA

        Loading editor
    • Also, even if we gave Itachi prep, giving him early advantage of using Susano and Totsuka Blade. It is one of the weakest sealing techniques in the Naruto Verse. 

        Loading editor
    • Itachi : 5

      Misogi: 5

      Wow!

        Loading editor
    • How is it one of the weakest sealing techniques? The fuck? It literally transports you snd your soul to another dimension of dreams. And even if it was that has nothing to do with medaka verse.

        Loading editor
    • ...it’s damn near the strongest sealing technique 😂😂😂 even Oro was looking for it

        Loading editor
    • The only stronger one should be Shinigami seal or the one used on Kaguya

        Loading editor
    • Naked Apron President FRA

        Loading editor
    • Kumagawa FRA.

      I dont see how Itachi is getting passed All Fiction

        Loading editor
    • The reason I say its one of the weakest sealing techniques in the Naruto Verse is because Orochimaru was still able of getting out of it just because of leftover cursemark on Anko. The so called all powerful Totsuka blade will still able to be escaped from just because of Orochimaru's Cursed Seal of Heaven jutsu, meaning Cursed Seal of Heaven > Totsuka blade.

      Rocker1189

      This so called dimension is nothing more than just a genjutsu at the end of the day. Last time I check genjutsu can still be broken.

      Itachi




      Kumagawa on the other hand has All Fiction, which completely erases causes and effects. This attempted sealing done by Itachi is going to end up nulled by All Fiction either erasing the cause of Totsuka blade sealing or effects of Totsuka blade sealing. You can take you pick at which scenario, but at the end of the day. Totsuka Blade has shown it can't stop Orochimaru's jutsu. So, how do you believe Totsuka Blade is going to stop a technique that messes with the bounds of reality itself?

        Loading editor
    • >The reason I say its one of the weakest sealing techniques in the Naruto Verse is because Orochimaru was still able of getting out of it just because of leftover cursemark on Anko. 

      Wasn't that his other body or something?

        Loading editor
    • SpookyShadow

      Nah, he just got revived due to the cursemark thanks to Sasuke help. It just proves that Totsuka Blade can't completely trap someone for all eternity like it states in the description. 

        Loading editor
    • Mr. Common Sense wrote:
      The reason I say its one of the weakest sealing techniques in the Naruto Verse is because Orochimaru was still able of getting out of it just because of leftover cursemark on Anko. The so called all powerful Totsuka blade will still able to be escaped from just because of Orochimaru's Cursed Seal of Heaven jutsu, meaning Cursed Seal of Heaven > Totsuka blade.

      Rocker1189

      This so called dimension is nothing more than just a genjutsu at the end of the day. Last time I check genjutsu can still be broken.

      Itachi




      Kumagawa on the other hand has All Fiction, which completely erases causes and effects. This attempted sealing done by Itachi is going to end up nulled by All Fiction either erasing the cause of Totsuka blade sealing or effects of Totsuka blade sealing. You can take you pick at which scenario, but at the end of the day. Totsuka Blade has shown it can't stop Orochimaru's jutsu. So, how do you believe Totsuka Blade is going to stop a technique that messes with the bounds of reality itself?

      That does not mean it is weak.

      It;'s not just a genjutsu or else the person would not disappear in real life. Genjutsu does not affect the real world unless it is killing someone like tsukuyomu and even then only tsukuyomi has been shown to do so. Breakin gout of the dream would still have you trapped in the wrld Also it says a "genjutsu-like" world not an actual genjutsu. In other words it feeld likea genjutu because of how distorted the emphereal world is but it is not a genjutsu. Pretty easy to deduce.



      If he is also in the seal he is done for. There is nothing he can do about it. Orochimaru's jutsu is basically him doing space-time ninjutsu. And literally reviving himself with outside help. Misogi does not have outside help.

        Loading editor
    • Hmm,

      Itachi :5

      Misogi : 7

      .

        Loading editor
    • Rocker1189

      Orochimaru's jutsu isn't a basically space-time ninjutsu. In the manga and anime Orochimaru is clearly stated to be rivived by the use of the Cursed Seal of Heaven jutsu.  

      Misogi doesn't need help to outside help to erase the cause and effect of Totsuka Blade.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah he was revived in a new body, all that means is that orochimaru's curse mark is potent, the description of the totsuka blade is clear as day.

      If he is alsoready sealed his mind and soul would be in such a state that he can not do anything. Assuming he can is a massive overestimation of abilities he has not shown.

      Not that Totsua blade is needed Tsukuyomi oneshots evenwithout killing him.

        Loading editor
    • at 4 km away , itachi have pretty much no leading move unless he bust out susanoo and use yagatama . wich he never does in characther and won't work anyway .

      Misogi have a leading move with time erasure+bookmaker, that he used two time as an opener in canon and will seal the match instantly

      i really don't see how this fight is still argued .

        Loading editor
    • Kumagawa FRA. I'm pretty sure that's grace now

        Loading editor
    • Give Kumagawa knowledge and you'll see this result I guess

      734460F6-7BBA-462B-8301-7F265F0F69F5-1868-000003F8992BF396
        Loading editor
    • You don't need to give him Intel. His ability to instantly determine weaknesses of people would reveal that alone

        Loading editor
    • Bump, btw.

        Loading editor
    • Grace ended.

      This can be added and closed.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.