FANDOM


  • Awaki
    Ayane Shinomiya
                             VS

    - SBA

    - Both Bloodlusted




    Awaki :3 (Accelerate420, Schnee One, Eganergo)

    Ayane : 1 (MrForever810)

    Inconclusive : 0

    Stomp : 1 (LazyHunter)

    (Changing the thread or DELET if this is a stomp or something)

      Loading editor
    • What's stopping Awaki from immediately telefragging Ayane in the brain right off the bat? 

        Loading editor
    • Gonna go with Ayane.

      Girl has more impressive feats than discount Kuroko.

        Loading editor
    • MrForever810 wrote:
      Gonna go with Ayane.

      Girl has more impressive feats than discount Kuroko.

      i see u don't even read character profiles

        Loading editor
    • Malox1696 wrote:
      MrForever810 wrote:
      Gonna go with Ayane.

      Girl has more impressive feats than discount Kuroko.

      i see u don't even read character profiles

      You do realize that I was joking, right?

        Loading editor
    • Give a serious vote then because I see no reason Awaki isn't teleporting a rock right inside her brain or putting her in a wall. 

        Loading editor
    • Accelerate420 wrote:
      Give a serious vote then because I see no reason Awaki isn't teleporting a rock right inside her brain or putting her in a wall. 

      I don't see a reason why Ayane wouldn't just manipulate her shoelaces, control gravity, or whatever. She got the advantage in hax unless the OP were to make them bloodlust or in character of course.

        Loading editor
    • >both 10a

      btw it's  actually a good think awaki DOESN'T USE SHOELACES

        Loading editor
    • Awaki has no qualms killing someone since she's part of GROUP so she already has a kill factor. How is there an advantage in hax when Awaki doesn't have to touch her to teleport her into the cement? Awaki has supersonic reactions and not to mention her brain calcs far faster than someone like Ayame, so she could pretty much think her to death before she could pull off a move and out calculate her movements. Move Point is a Level 5 tier candidate teleportation ability for a reason. This is 50 meters too so Awaki can do it right off the bat as her range is at least 800 if she knows the coordinates. 

        Loading editor
    • I disagree. Ayane has the advantage in intelligence and being a more perceptive fighter. If I recall, wouldn't Awaki have to use a flashlight as a focus point?  What is stopping Ayane from using a gravity manipulation on the esper? 

      While the brain calculation speeds are impressive (though nothing new as the human brain is already complex enough in science), Awaki certainly is quite arrogant and takes her time in making her enemies suffer, especially Kuroko. If this is in-character, Ayane is certainly in that advantage. 

        Loading editor
    • >Ayane has the advantage in intelligence

      You know most Espers, let alone Level 5 candidates, can calculate faster than most supercomputers? Middle schoolers learn college Major level studies and can recite elemental tables and mathematical formula's on the fly. Even someone like Touma is capable of this to an extent. 

      I don't think you know much about Awaki at all because Kuroko's fight had no context in making her suffer, she was trying to goad her into joining her.  You're grossly lowballing Awaki's intelligence. She doesn't need her flashlight to use Move Point, it's just for percision as she teleported screws without them just fine in OT15. Teleporting Ayame into the cement right off the bat will most likely be done quicker than she can do what she needs to do with gravity, especially when Awaki will calc her coordinates faster than she can think. Current Awaki also is less arrogant and would simply kill her off if she's a target. 

        Loading editor
    • @Accelerate420

      Then I'm afraid that we might have to agree to disagree, feller.

      I just don't see Awaki winning this. 

        Loading editor
    • I accept your concession. 

      Vote Awaki for immediate telefrag. Though I guess that would be considered a stomp. 

        Loading editor
    • MrForever810 wrote:
        What is stopping Ayane from using a gravity manipulation on the esper?

      the fact this is  a 10a match, she does not have grav man here

        Loading editor
    • Malox1696 wrote:
      MrForever810 wrote:
        What is stopping Ayane from using a gravity manipulation on the esper?
      the fact this is  a 10a match, she does not have grav man here

      Yes yes, I already gave my opinion.

      I still believe she can beat Awaki, but if she doesn't, *shrugs* well shit, I tried.

        Loading editor
    • MrForever810 wrote:
      Accelerate420 wrote:
      Give a serious vote then because I see no reason Awaki isn't teleporting a rock right inside her brain or putting her in a wall. 
      I don't see a reason why Ayane wouldn't just manipulate her shoelaces, control gravity, or whatever. She got the advantage in hax unless the OP were to make them bloodlust or in character of course.

      Should I make them bloodlust or in character?

        Loading editor
    • Maruishimaryishi wrote:
      MrForever810 wrote:
      Accelerate420 wrote:
      Give a serious vote then because I see no reason Awaki isn't teleporting a rock right inside her brain or putting her in a wall. 
      I don't see a reason why Ayane wouldn't just manipulate her shoelaces, control gravity, or whatever. She got the advantage in hax unless the OP were to make them bloodlust or in character of course.
      Should I make them bloodlust or in character?

      That's up to you to decide, I'm just participating for the sake it.

        Loading editor
    • MrForever810 wrote:
      Maruishimaryishi wrote:
      MrForever810 wrote:
      Accelerate420 wrote:
      Give a serious vote then because I see no reason Awaki isn't teleporting a rock right inside her brain or putting her in a wall. 
      I don't see a reason why Ayane wouldn't just manipulate her shoelaces, control gravity, or whatever. She got the advantage in hax unless the OP were to make them bloodlust or in character of course.
      Should I make them bloodlust or in character?
      That's up to you to decide, I'm just participating for the sake it.

      Then I'll make them Bloodlusted.

        Loading editor
    • What can this version of Ayane do? Can she do other things then mess with shoelaces?

        Loading editor
    • Scrlk666777 wrote:
      What can this version of Ayane do? Can she do other things then mess with shoelaces?

      She can predict every moves of the enemuy ad analyzing their powers and surroundings. He can also manipulate air, portal, attractive and repulsive forces as Gravity Manipulation.

        Loading editor
    • Can she do all this in her 10-A version though? 

        Loading editor
    • Scrlk666777 wrote:
      Can she do all this in her 10-A version though? 

      If she can, then the battle continues. if she can't, I'll just call this a stomp or do something in this thread.

      Edit : Even if they're both 10-A, all abilites are included.

      Ayane will not use "Emperor Snake - Basilisk" and Chaos God Nyarlathotep

        Loading editor

    • From looking at her profile her 10-A version as you said she can  predict her enemies movements and analyze their power, manipulate shoelaces (which won't do any good against Awaki) and can switch her power out with another Ghost.

      How does the last one work and is it applicable for this match? 

        Loading editor
    • Scrlk666777 wrote:
       


      From looking at her profile her 10-A version as you said she can  predict her enemies movements and analyze their power, manipulate shoelaces (which won't do any good against Awaki) and can switch her power out with another Ghost.

      How does the last one work and is it applicable for this match? 

      Can 10-A and 9-B battle each other even if they are in different level? and also it's applicable. (I think.)

        Loading editor
    • I'm pretty sure they can. Tbh I haven't really seen many battles with a person who can only teleport involved, really like Awaki. 

      But I would just do it anyway and see where it goes. 

        Loading editor
    • Scrlk666777 wrote:
      I'm pretty sure they can. Tbh I haven't really seen many battles with a person who can only teleport involved, really like Awaki. 

      But I would just do it anyway and see where it goes. 

      Ok, then I'll turn "Both 10-A" into nothing. (If it's becoming a stomp, I'll bring back "Both 10-A")

        Loading editor
    • If it's bloodlusted the entire entire radius of 50 meters gets teleported into the earth immediately. 

        Loading editor
    • Accelerate420 wrote:
      If it's bloodlusted the entire entire radius of 50 meters gets teleported into the earth immediately. 

      Changed.

        Loading editor
    • Bump

        Loading editor
    • Accelerate420 wrote: If it's bloodlusted the entire entire radius of 50 meters gets teleported into the earth immediately. 

      And also, what meters will I put in the thread? 60? 40? Far? Near?

      Kumagawa:「or nothing」

        Loading editor
    • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7zMJbJanQnk&t=8s

      Replace alien with grenade and you have the fight

      Awaki FRA

        Loading editor
    • With Ayane you really need to specify which power she has access to for the battle. She only has 1 Ghost at any one time, the list of powers is just the Ghosts she goes through the story by gradually switching Ghosts with stronger opponents. So for example if she has Emperor Snake Basilisk she doesn't have acess to ealier Ghosts like Hizama or future Ghosts like the air manipulation Ghost.

      Switching Ghosts wouldn't work here because espers don't have a Ghost seal equivalent in their body Ayane can put her seal next to, which is a requirement to switch Ghosts.

        Loading editor
    • LazyHunter wrote: With Ayane you really need to specify which power she has access to for the battle. She only has 1 Ghost at any one time, the list of powers is just the Ghosts she goes through the story by gradually switching Ghosts with stronger opponents. So for example if she has Emperor Snake Basilisk she doesn't have acess to ealier Ghosts like Hizama or future Ghosts like the air manipulation Ghost.

      Switching Ghosts wouldn't work here because espers don't have a Ghost seal equivalent in their body Ayane can put her seal next to, which is a requirement to switch Ghosts.

      Well it become a stomp if she has all abilities? And who are you voting for?

        Loading editor
    • Schnee One wrote: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7zMJbJanQnk&t=8s

      Replace alien with grenade and you have the fight

      Awaki FRA

      Awaki - 2

      Ayane - 1

      Incon - 0

        Loading editor
    • @ LazyHunter And also adding this to the thread.

      - Ayane can switch ghosts.

        Loading editor
    • Ayane cannot have all her Ghosts at the same time nor switch Ghosts with Awaki, because that's not how Ghosts work.

      The only version of Ayane that can avoid losing the fight right at the start when a bloodlusted Awaki teleports her body underground or teleports a random object into her brain is the one with Chaos God Nyarlathotep that could achieve a mutual kill by immediately crushing Awaki's body. Given Awaki is faster in the draw with her power, it's not a garanteed success, but it's her best chance. Du-Du is garbage tier, she's pretty unlikely to touch Awaki with Aeshuma or Emperor Snake Basilisk, Hizama won't let her finish the fight in one blow at the start even if she manages to take Awaki by surprise with the portals and the air manipulation ghost's best attack (the atmosphere thinning trick) is not quick enough to prevent Awaki from retaliating.

      In terms of intelligence, which is not going to matter in this fight at all, I honestly don't consider Ayane's feats above what a decent Level 3 or Level 4 esper can do.

        Loading editor
    • LazyHunter wrote:
      Ayane cannot have all her Ghosts at the same time nor switch Ghosts with Awaki, because that's not how Ghosts work.

      The only version of Ayane that can avoid losing the fight right at the start when a bloodlusted Awaki teleports her body underground or teleports a random object into her brain is the one with Chaos God Nyarlathotep that could achieve a mutual kill by immediately crushing Awaki's body. Given Awaki is faster in the draw with her power, it's not a garanteed success, but it's her best chance. Du-Du is garbage tier, she's pretty unlikely to touch Awaki with Aeshuma or Emperor Snake Basilisk, Hizama won't let her finish the fight in one blow at the start even if she manages to take Awaki by surprise with the portals and the air manipulation ghost's best attack (the atmosphere thinning trick) is not quick enough to prevent Awaki from retaliating.

      In terms of intelligence, which is not going to matter in this fight at all, I honestly don't consider Ayane's feats above what a decent Level 3 or Level 4 esper can do.

      "Ayane can switch ghosts" erased.

      What do you want me to do to change the thread?

        Loading editor
    • Since Ayane likely loses right at the start with all but one Ghost where she can maybe get a mutual kill, I'd call this match a stomp. Speed equalized would make the mutual kill much more likely, but it would't change the other Ghost scenarios that much.

        Loading editor
    • LazyHunter wrote:
      Since Ayane likely loses right at the start with all but one Ghost where she can maybe get a mutual kill, I'd call this match a stomp. Speed equalized would make the mutual kill much more likely, but it would't change the other Ghost scenarios that much.

      Ok.

        Loading editor
    • Accel's punchbag FRA.

        Loading editor
    • Eganergo wrote:
      Accel's punchbag FRA.

      Accel's Punchbag - 3

      Ayane - 0

      Incon - 0

      Stomp - 1

        Loading editor
    • bump

        Loading editor
    • bump

        Loading editor
    • bump

        Loading editor
    • Bump

        Loading editor
    • bump

        Loading editor
    • bump

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.