FANDOM


  • I swore I would never come back to this wiki, but I must, there is something we need to settle...

    Titan Fails vs Super Chad

    -Both 2-A

    -Speed equalized

    -Battle to the death

    Let the battle begin

    Sonic: 7 (Oblivion, Neon, Ionliosite, Maverick, ShadowWarrior, Yvel, Jjmil)

    Tails:

      Loading editor
    • Oof

        Loading editor
    • Oh no

        Loading editor
    • This ....This is just not kek at all..

      It’s just depressing

        Loading editor
    • That this match needed to be made? Yeah, but it’s for the greater good.

        Loading editor
    • I’ve made this case before but I’ll do it again.

      >Tails has AP but it mean jack when Sonic has type 8.

      >Absorption is resisted and so is reality warping which are the two main abilities he leads with.Absorption worked on Mogul because he lacks the resistance to it.

      >Sonic can fate hax him or bypass his resistance to conceptual manip like he did with True Enerjak.

      >Sonic could also drain and null with the Sword of Acorns.

      I vote Sonic due to being more versatile and hax and Titan Tail’s abilities are resisted by Sonic.

        Loading editor
    • Voting Sonic for Oblivion’s reasons.

        Loading editor
    • Sonic FRA

        Loading editor
    • Ho ho ho. Three votes for Sonic then.

        Loading editor
    • Sonic FRA

        Loading editor
    • Chadhog beats Virgin Foxboy FRA.

        Loading editor
    • Sonic FRA

        Loading editor
    • Blue Chespin FRA

        Loading editor
    • That’s 7 votes for Sonic.

        Loading editor
    • Knowing Sonic’s fighting style and with it being Sonic fighting against Tails of all fictional characters, i’d imagine Sonic being totally not serious going into this fight since there is no Bloodlust involved. Sonic will take Tails’s hits but keep control over the fight.(Like in issue 179, especially after he realized why Tails was fighting him)

      That has nothing to do with outcome but that’s what I’m guessing Sonic’s attitude during this fight. I’d imagine some jokes being made about Tails’s Thiccness.

        Loading editor
    • Oh hey @Yvel. Never thought you would’ve dropped by on a Sonic thread. ;)

      Okay that’s a wrap. Hey User who do you vote for?

        Loading editor
    • Blue Blur FRA

        Loading editor
    • Damn, what did Tails do to make his link go to https://trash.com/

        Loading editor
    • ZackMoon1234 wrote: Damn, what did Tails do to make his link go to https://trash.com/

      Honey. You have no idea...

        Loading editor
    • I don’t think “Chadails” can absorb his way out of this one ;).

      Tails maybe the chosen one but you forget it’s Sonic’s franchise.

        Loading editor
    • Sonic FRA

        Loading editor
    • Funny thing is we didn’t even need Ultra Sonic.

      Also we can bring this up anytime “Chadails” is mentioned by User >:)

        Loading editor
    • You’ve got the right idea my friend.

        Loading editor
    • Chad Hedgehog FRA

        Loading editor
    • Last time Ian Flynn used the “chosen one” was during the Great Harmony. Also the last time we saw Super Shadow and Turbo Tails too. And when we consider Tails didn’t resist Mogul’s mind control like Sonic, that also brings Tails down.

      Yeah, Ian kinda dropped the whole “chosen one” thing.

        Loading editor
    • Probably would’ve seen more of Turbo Tails if Ken didn’t cause the comic to get cancelled. But then we wouldn’t have gotten the SGW...

        Loading editor
    • Sonic FRA 

        Loading editor
    • Tails can also concep manip as well, but whatever, and does Sonic even have the sword? It's not exclusively his. And Super Sonic canonicaly stalemated with Hyper Knuckles, which is weaker than Chaos Knuckles, which Tails is stronger, vague fate hax didn't make Sonic beat Knuckles, and Tails has the concep manip as well, plus Sonic's Chaos Control still changed him, plus the sword can't drain Tails cause he is stronger than the people the sword drained, so that would be useless

      This changes nothing, you attacked while I was asleep, it changes nothing

      And why does Sonic resists absortion? For real

        Loading editor
    • ZackMoon1234 wrote: Damn, what did Tails do to make his link go to https://trash.com/

      Saltyness of some people

        Loading editor
    • @Theuser789 On the topic of Sonic’s FateHax against Hyper Knuckles, Sonic didn’t lose, it was a tie. And Sonic did eventually win a friend.

        Loading editor
    • ElixirBlue wrote: @Theuser789 On the topic of Sonic’s FateHax against Hyper Knuckles, Sonic didn’t lose, it was a tie. And Sonic did eventually win a friend.

      Yeah, but a tie against a weaker opponent then Tails isn't good for him here

        Loading editor
    • @Theuser789 Sonic’s FateHax is to always win. That, however, is conveniently vague and could have wide implications on what “winning” is for Sonic.

      But let’s drop the FateHax. Sonic wins with AP, Chaos Control experience that Tails doesn’t have and mentioned by a smarter guy than me, Sonic resists Absorption.

        Loading editor
    • ElixirBlue wrote: @Theuser789 Sonic’s FateHax is to always win. That, however, is conveniently vague and could have wide implications on what “winning” is for Sonic.

      But let’s drop the FateHax. Sonic wins with AP, Chaos Control experience that Tails doesn’t have and mentioned by a smarter guy than me, Sonic resists Absorption.

      Tails has the Ap advantage, Tails has the knowledge of every Tails in the multiverse, and I want to know why Sonic resists that, and when he did so

        Loading editor
    • Oops, my bad about the AP.

        Loading editor
    • Theuser789 wrote:

      • Sonic didn’t have Fate hax at the time of stalemating Hyper Knuckles
      • Turbo Tails ain’t stronger than Chaos Knuckles, and even if he was he wouldn’t be vastly stronger than Super Sonic
      • Sonic Chaos Control only changed him because it was a failure. Stop downplaying. By that logic, all Chaos Energy wielders are incapable of Reality Warping without affecting themselves.
        Loading editor
    • I thought we were using Titan Tails, not Turbo. I actually agree of Turbo Tails losing to Super Sonic

      And the second one might be true, Sonic still changed back when he reversed the first genesis wave, so Chaos Control can affect s super form, or else Sonic wouldn't be able to turn himself back to normal

        Loading editor
    • I mention Turbo Tails in passing because I thought the match rightfully had concluded in Sonic’s victory. My bad on the confusion.

        Loading editor
    • Super Sonic reversing the first Genesis Wave affected him because he wanted it to affect him.

        Loading editor
    • That might be true, are we using Titan or Turbo?

      And when did Sonic resisted absortion?

      Plus Sonic using concep manip is OOC, unlike Tails, cause he has the knowledge of every Tails in the multiverse, and immediately knew what to do to win

        Loading editor
    • His life force protects him from absorbtion.

        Loading editor
    • Oblivion Lightning wrote: His life force protects him from absorbtion.

      Scan? I want to know how and when

        Loading editor
    • Ur gay and grace is up.

        Loading editor
    • >Sonic is far more in character to use Chaos Control and uses it mainly when in Super Form.Titan tails leads with Energy Beams,Absorption or RE.

      >Titan tail’s RW is not very combat applicable as it only restored the whole Multiverse while Sonic’s erased and warped it.

      >Fatehax prevents Tails from winning via absorb and also Titan Tail’s absorbtion is a straight line and easy to dodge and Sonic first hand has seen it in action and knows how powerful it is.Also Sonic can resist his life force being drained from Enerjak.

      >Fatehax also prevents Sonic from dying here as Tails can only incap which makes things harder for Tails.In verse Sonic can’t die from other beings due to his fatehax so this is applicable here and no it’s not wank especially when no one in Archie resists it.

      >Tails may have the AP advantage as Titan but AP means jack against someone with type 8 immortality.

      >The argument that Tails would know what Sonic would do is kinda contradicted by Sonic’s nature that he’s unpredictable and chaotic in nature and in combat as stated by Eggman.

      To conclude the true chad to the end is the Blue Blur,winning via versatility.Chadails has lost his title of “chad” and is taken and now passed to “Chadic”.In the end the true power of Chaos Control,Fatehax and Type 8 win in the end!!!!Titan Tails maybe the “chosen one” but he’s no match for the embodiment of chaos.

      The winner is Sonic the Hedgehog.

      P.S we didn’t even need Ultra Sonic ;)

        Loading editor
    • Sonic never used Chaos Control in a fight, that's a straight up lie, he only used it to reverse a SGW, meanwhile Tails has the knowledge of every Tails, plus already his pre existing knowledge as well, plus Tails used those since he knew how to beat Mogul, Sonic leads every fight with energy blasts and physical attacks, not Chaos Control, plus he canonicaly stalemated with a character weaker than Titan Tails

      Another lie, Tails RW erased everyones memories of what happened, meanwhile Sonic never used Chaos Control offensively

      Sonic doesn't even renember Titan Tails, so he can't know what Tails can do and it's powers, and If Sonic only resists life force drain than Titan Tails can absorve all his powers

      Good thing Tails has a inteligence advantage and can seal him.

      Ap advantage means Sonic can't hurt Tails, plus Titan Tails is way more likely to use sealing.

      Except that Tails has the knowledge of every Tails in the multiverse, plus Eggman after figuring that put was able to predict Sonic via the chaos being constant, something Tails can easily do.

      Keep being delusional, Sonic can't win this cause all the FRA were before arguments of Tails were brought ul, and I proved that your reasons are invalid and straight up lies

        Loading editor
    • @Theuser789 wait, are you implying that while Sonic hasn’t used Chaos Control in a combat situation, Tails can use his RW in a combat setting? (I say imply, cause it was on one paragraph together.)

      Has Tails shown sealing? I’m not sure if it was Tails who seal Mogul in the Chaos Emerald or someone with connections like Merlin.

      Eggman have been able to figure out Sonic’s FateHax but Eggman found that out after going insane over why he could not beat Sonic in previous battles. Tails has not shown the same level of obsession as Eggman.

      Can Titan Tails resist Ultra Sonic’s atomic rewriting? If the range and power is greater than the SGW?

      Tails may be a genius but Sonic is a combat Genius. Tails’s genius can only take him so far if he can’t use it in a combat setting.

        Loading editor
    • Tails has the knowledge of every Tails, not just the main one, he is infinite Tails joined togheter, so he can figure that out, plus he has cosmoc awareness as well

      The RW of Titan Tails is diferent from Chaos Control, and Tails can and did use it in a manner it affects his opponents

      Yes it was Tails, it's heavily implied

      Sonic isn't Ultra here

      Plus Sonic doesn't resists absortion on the level of Titan Tails, only from a Enerjak avatar which is weaker than the ultimate power in the multiverse, plus Mogul who is onipresent couldn't dodge it, so Sonic can't as well

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, I own the comic this takes place, issue 150. It was said in dialog boxes that Zonic recruited all of the Tails. However, the panels don’t imply an infinite amount of Tails and even Master Mogul comments “Ha! This is truly a night of a thousand Tails. Prepare to meet the end!”

      Idk what to believe. Vague dialog text boxes or Master Mogul, destroyer of multi-verse zones.

      Edit: I know the comment of Zonic recruiting “all the Tails” came from Zonic’s mouth at the end of 149. But like I said, Mogul gave a number of a thousand and the panels didn’t imply more than that. Plus, that quote came from the end of an issue. The comment was made as a cliff hanging.

        Loading editor
    • The thousand is just a expression, it isn't literal, it's a reference, Zonic's statment is more realble

        Loading editor
    • Then the No Zone should be cluttered with Tails. And they shouldn’t have only been in one room. If there was an infinite amount of Tails, there shouldn’t even be a scene where Master Mogul rips off a roof of a building and is surprised to see so many Tails.

      If there were an infinite amount,

      1. That room should not have been able to hold them all. The No Zone never had any evidence with using Doctor Who technology.

      2. Master Mogul should have came across, I don’t know, a couple million Tails as he was thrashing the No Zone before being lead to where the Tails(s) were being kept.

        Loading editor
    • And that’s why I believe in the Thousand comment more than the “all of them” comment.

        Loading editor
    • The scene isn't a good source since he doesn't show everyone, not even a thousand, not even a thousand, we know the Archie multiverse is infinite and Zonic reunited every Tails in the Multiverse cause of the choosen one prophesy

      Plus "the night of thousand Tails" is a obvious expression and a reference to that book with similar name, not literal

      Plus this is kinda derail yet again

        Loading editor
    • Well, not really derailing, as you claim Titan Tails intelligence is based on the “infinite” amount of Tails Prime Tails could use.

        Loading editor
    • ElixirBlue wrote: Well, not really derailing, as you claim Titan Tails intelligence is based on the “infinite” amount of Tails Prime Tails could use.

      Tails already has cosmic awareness, and the number doesn't change much, tho it is still infinite

        Loading editor
    • Theuser789 wrote: Tails has the knowledge of every Tails, not just the main one, he is infinite Tails joined togheter, so he can figure that out, plus he has cosmoc awareness as well

      Sure, Comic Awareness. I’m not concern over that. I’m concern with Titan Tails using the experience of an “infinite” (quote on quote) versions of Tails to call upon for wisdom to fight Sonic with.

        Loading editor
    • We hit grace this is over Sonic won and many knowledgeable members agreed.

        Loading editor
    • Oblivion Lightning wrote: We hit grace this is over Sonic won and many knowledgeable members agreed.

      Before any arguments for Tails was brought into place questioning the reasons, that's appeal to authority

        Loading editor
    • True, no one was speaking on Tails behalf.

        Loading editor
    • Though, it’s understandable no one wanted to stand up for Tails if you know the length and extent of Archie Sonic’s abilities and who he has defeated on this wiki.

        Loading editor
    • Alright. This is dumb.

      First of all, Titan Tails consists of every Tails in the multiverse. Taking Mogul's use of what is basically a turn of phrase not only literally but also as more credible than Zonic, the narrator, and Athair describing events and actions is laughable.

      Sonic's type 8 is irrelevant since it left him so exhausted, he passed out, each revival would make the fight easier for Tails.

      Theusers' request to see Sonic resisting power absorption still hasn't happened. I don't recall him displaying this, especially not against Enerjak. Furthermore, there's no reason he would have this resistance when Mogul and Enerjak avatars, who are both more powerful and versatile than him, don't, so I definitely want to see this.

      The Sword of Acorns not only isn't standard equipment for Sonic, but he's shown not being super adept with it.

      I don't believe Sonic's chaos abilities are shown to be substantially better than Tails, not that that even matters due to Tails having the knowledge of every Tails in the multiverse.
      Sonic erasing and warping the multiverse happened by accident, he meant to do the same thing Tails did simply restore it.

      Ultra Sonic hasn't shown the ability to rewrite living things, either because he can't for some reason or character with comparable strength like Ugly Naugus resist it. Ergo he can't rewrite Tails.

      Fate hax does not prevent death, Mephiles killed him, and his type 8 comes from him being brought back from being erased ie he died. 

      Turbo Tails is stated to be stronger than Super Sonic, and Titan Tails is impossibly stronger both with or without the Chaos Force's power. Titan Tails was a cosmic entity that was able to overpower the entire Chaos Force just like Sonic (except like, for real) and then he gains the entire Chaos Force on top of that power. Even Mega Man was able to resist the SGW, there's no reason someone so much stronger than Sonic couldn't resist his reality warping. If Sonic is able to accidentally blow up the source of his power, there's no reason a more powerful Tails couldn’t do the same.

      Sonic has absolutely no means of winning.

        Loading editor
    • Thank you Foney

        Loading editor
    • so, basically, tails stomps.

        Loading editor
    • Ok, So I’m only responding to the points I am able to respond to.

      Foneybone1 wrote:

      I don't believe Sonic's chaos abilities are shown to be substantially better than Tails, not that that even matters due to Tails having the knowledge of every Tails in the multiverse.
      Sonic erasing and warping the multiverse happened by accident, he meant to do the same thing Tails did simply restore it.

      D00BD654-6479-4B33-A094-082572F33499

      1.Sonic’s RW and Tails RW are on different levels. Mogul, at that point, yes destroyed millions of universes by the time Sonic & Tails got to the No Zone. (Also note, Mogul wasn’t doing a sweep to the Multiverse like Super Sonic)

      D6F580F7-E9F3-461D-BF7C-AEC006B339F0

      2.What Tails did was essentially a Save point hax that the Player from Undertale can do, restore dead lives to a pervious point in the past, but yes, on a multiveral scale. A range Super Sonic can reach with his own RW.

      08E5B12A-2A96-4C85-88E0-D16528F545C2

      3.Sonic, however, has shown more complex RW Control than Tails’s “savepoint”. At that time, Eggman rewrote the past and present, unlike Mogul who was only focusing on destroying universes. Sonic’s RW not only restored the alterations Eggman made on reality, but also using will, traveled back in time to save Sally. And later used the same will during SGW, as he told Super Megaman, it took concentration. What was accidental was the destruction to the infinite Multiverse, but that doesn’t take away Super Sonic’s range and destructive capabilities, only shown what he would able to do if he had the intent.

      Ultra Sonic hasn't shown the ability to rewrite living things, either because he can't for some reason or character with comparable strength like Ugly Naugus resist it. Ergo he can't rewrite Tails.

      Super Sonic has, rewriting living being and concepts (though accidentally but is still capable). By nature of the transformation, Ultra Sonic is a more powerful version than Super Sonic. Sonic doesn’t do it to Naugus cause that would be murder and Sonic has never had a body count in story, no matter how dangerous the villain is, including Eggman.

      Though, if you want scaling, than Hyper Tails is more powerful than Titan Tails.

      Fate hax does not prevent death, Mephiles killed him, and his type 8 comes from him being brought back from being erased ie he died. 

      Except, not? That’s a separate continuity. There was a mention of Solaris and Mephiles in the last page of the Archie Sonic Encyclopedia but that was a summary of the Sonic 06 game. Archie Sonic has its own interpretation when it comes to game events.

      There was a nod to Mephiles during Scourge’s time in the No Zone prison but Archie Sonic still never died in his continuity.

      Turbo Tails is stated to be stronger than Super Sonic, and Titan Tails is impossibly stronger both with or without the Chaos Force's power. Titan Tails was a cosmic entity that was able to overpower the entire Chaos Force just like Sonic (except like, for real) and then he gains the entire Chaos Force on top of that power. Even Mega Man was able to resist the SGW, there's no reason someone so much stronger than Sonic couldn't resist his reality warping. If Sonic is able to accidentally blow up the source of his power, there's no reason a more powerful Tails couldn’t do the same.

      I like things to be clear. All of Tails’s transformations and our understanding of the Chaos Force happen before this:

      B94CA223-B515-4371-82EB-F18E5767BFA8
      20604DE2-706C-4C22-9256-F180D77C2E5B

      Back when all our understanding of the Chaos Force and Enerjak’s power(who’s power were absorbed) were just covered by the GREEN EMERALDS.

        Loading editor
    • DAF17325-AF4B-4D19-9C3A-A1AAD2404C31
        Loading editor
    • How did you put multiple quotes in one post? I couldn't figure out how to get that to work.

        Loading editor
    • Foneybone1 wrote: How did you put multiple quotes in one post? I couldn't figure out how to get that to work.

      Quote mine and see how I broke mine up. It’s your whole quote, but I place </dig> at the end of a paragraph and <dig class="quote"> at the beginning of a paragraph and deleted words that I wasn’t responding to. (Replace the g with v.)

        Loading editor
    • Oh boy, that's going to be annoying on mobile, I'll post when I get home in a couple hours.

        Loading editor
    • It is annoying on mobile. How long do you think it took me to make my response to yours?

      By the way, I love your profile pic. I carry BONE (the graphic novel that contains all 9 books) around with me every time I go traveling. It’s my travel book.

        Loading editor
    • I have most of it typed as a note on my phone so probably within an hour of this reply. Time has made a lier out of me, I'll have to respond in the morning, I apologize.

      Is it the colored version or black and white? I have all 9 separate and was going to get the all-in-one book at a books a million but it was black and white.

        Loading editor
    • Well this took long enough, my phone decided to delete my note, so I said screw it to multi quoting since I'm back on my phone.

      1 Mogul didn't use reality warping, he physically crushed each zone, it's pointless to compare it to Sonic's reality warping.

      2 It doesn't compare to Undertale since save files dont exist in Sonic, Tails had to recreate the multiverse from scratch.

      3 The point I'm trying to make about it being accidental is all it took to go from restoration to destruction was a lack of concentration. Mega Man was able to passively resist the effects of and undo the SGW with only minutes of experience. Turbo Tails could replicate what he did,let alone Titan.

      I was referring to Ultra Sonic's atomic rewrite ability, which appears separate from his regular reality warping. I don't think it was you who brought up that ability, so I should have been more specific.

      Of course the game itself isn't canon, but the page in the encyclopedia is, and it does mention Sonic's death. (I admit it doesn't specifically say Mephelis killed him, that was an error on my part) In addition to him getting erased in issue 50, death is not off the table.

      Red emeralds were introduced in issue 126 and the Chaos Force was shown to be a higher plane of reality in issue 121. It was already understood that the Chaos Force was more than just the source of power for green emeralds.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.