FANDOM


  • AKM sama
    AKM sama closed this thread because:
    17:45, March 9, 2020

    Son Goku (Chou) VS Son Goku (Dragon Ball GT)

    Super Goku starts out in his Complete Super Saiyan Blue form and can go Ultra Instinct while GT Goku starts out in his Super Saiyan 4 form (Super 17 / Shadow Dragon Sagas) and can break his limits. Speed is equalized if need be.

    Super Goku:

    GT Goku: 7 (Lord Ace900,Spinoirr,BruceTheBatman,Ionliosite,BakiHanma18,PapiSavitar5025,Omegas03)

    Inconclusive:

      Loading editor
    • Bump

        Loading editor
    • I think Completed Super Saiyan Blue Goku has the AP advantaged. And SSJ4 Goku has no means of countering a Hakai, so I'll vote for Chou Goku.

        Loading editor
    • ArgosaxDespair wrote:
      I think Completed Super Saiyan Blue Goku has the AP advantaged. And SSJ4 Goku has no means of countering a Hakai, so I'll vote for Chou Goku.

      It all depends on whose Shaking feat is higher. And Hakai is a bit iffy tbh.

        Loading editor
    • I'm going with Goku GT via Energy absorption and Dragon Fist

        Loading editor
    • Gt goku fra

        Loading editor
    • GT Goku FRA, and having more experience overall.

        Loading editor
    • Toyotaro loses to Toei again FRA

        Loading editor
    • GT Goku for experience, better stamina and ki control, and Reactive Evolution

        Loading editor
    • GT Goku FRA.

        Loading editor
    • The Furry Goku FRA. 

        Loading editor
    • Grace

        Loading editor
    • This can be added.

        Loading editor
    • GojiBoyForever wrote: This can be added.

      I think it was already dropped in the “Thread Addtion Requests” thread

        Loading editor
    • DBS Goku gets my vote, now before someone ask me why, here are my reasoning:

      1. Before Beerus first made his debut in Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods (this version of Beerus being far weaker than both his anime and manga counterpart) was stated by V-Jump magazine to be without a doubt the strongest character in the history of the Dragon Ball franchise. This isn't talking about canon nor non-canon Dragon Ball, but rather Dragon Ball franchise in general, putting him above the likes of Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta and Future Goku from Dragon Ball GT. Akira Toriyama despite knowing the existence of Dragon Ball GT, even stated that Beerus was the strongest in the universe, and that there was nothing higher.

      2. Before someone mention this, "but what about the characters that later showed up and stated to even be more powerful than Beerus?", again, this two statements were about Beerus before he even made his debut in Dragon Ball franchise about him not other characters that came after him, and he already got two different official statements that puts every Dragon Ball GT characters to shame.

      3. Guess who are the two characters that are stronger than Beerus currently in Dragon Ball Super? Ultra Instinct Goku and Ultimate Burning Ultimate Warrior Jiren. This should easily tell you who would win in a battle between DBS Goku and DBGT Goku.

        Loading editor
    • Would GT Goku be able to negate a Hakai?

        Loading editor
    • Grace is over. GT Goku won

        Loading editor
    • Either way, it's far more likely for GT Goku to use a dragon fist rather than Super Goku to use a Hakai.

        Loading editor
    • Grace needs to be longer than that. This is some cheap stuff.

        Loading editor
    • DTG499 wrote:
      Grace needs to be longer than that. This is some cheap stuff.

      It's 24 hours, that's plenty of time

        Loading editor
    • This wiki doesn’t have enough people for 24 hours to be considered plenty. Just look at this thread, it started September 1st and ended October 23rd. One of the guy’s vote for Chou goku wasn’t even counted. These FRA trains are cheap as hell and you know it. I say grace period should be a week.

        Loading editor
    • DTG499 wrote:

      Go make a thread for it, because this is literally one of the Versus Thread Rules.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, no. I agree with the 24 hour period and agree with @Ion that if you want to try to change that, make a thread

        Loading editor
    • That’s a good idea Lon

        Loading editor
    • GT. The feats are far greater. Especially when calc scaling would put Goku far above Chou Goku with UI. Chou isn't known for many feats in the 1st place. I doubt Goku needs Super Saiyan 4 but if he does then he'll absorb his God Ki from his blast ball and become SSGSS4 then Choke Slam UI Goku.

        Loading editor
    • DTG499 wrote: That’s a good idea Lon

      Don't call me Lon!

        Loading editor
    • Lol^^^^

        Loading editor
    • Call this n199a lon. Dem lonny.

        Loading editor
    • We don’t know if GT goku would be able to absorb god Ki and I doubt it would turn him into a form that doesn’t even exist. To the point of feats, dragon ball Chou has the greater level of multi galaxy feats because they stem form him almost destroying the universe. On top of that Chou has a multi galaxy+ key and GT goku does not.

        Loading editor
    • This is over, has been added already for quite some time, and if the win is to be refuted, comment on the thread removal page

      This can be closed

        Loading editor
    • It’s BS but sure

        Loading editor
    • He absorbs Ki that's all. God Ki is Perfect Ki Control. That's all. Mechanic wise SSGSS4 can exist thus a valid feat. Feat wise Omega can rot away all the 4th dimensional constructs with an astronomical stretch of Ki. Easily when densed it can do far more damage that's far above Universal+

        Loading editor
    • There are no statements of him being able to destroy the timeline. Nor is there any proof that god Ki can be absorbed. God Ki has not shown to be absorbable, Moro was absorbing there life force/genki not their God Ki. GT goku wouldn’t be able to properly use god Ki if he absorbed it because you need the knowledge of how to control it taught to you by an angel.

        Loading editor
    • Strawman Fallacy i: I never argued they could destroy a timeline(even tho I can make an arguement for it tho).

      God Ki lacks any variables from feats to be unabsorbably. That's just headcanon my guy. Broly has God Ki in Super Tenkaichi Budokai. No angel helped him. No angle helped God Goku control Super Saiyan God during his fight with Bill's.

      God Ki is nothing more but raising your Ki within yourself. Never have they shown the properties to be different. Quite frankly you pulled a name fallacy.

      Fallacy total: 2

        Loading editor
    • You said universal+ on this wiki that means timeline.

      You need the knowledge of Ki control in order to use god Ki that’s why goku could not use super saiyan god after the ritual wore off. He didn’t have the knowledge of flawless Ki control.

        Loading editor
    • Universal+ is destroying the temporal portion of the dimension the last time I checked.

      God ki is perfect ki control. It's just another name for it. They've never explicitly shown to be different but rather the same actual.

      Goku lost God because it's time limit was off. Not because his ritual amps wore off. Especially since he didn't get billions of times weaker in niether battle of gods continuity.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah that means timeline.

      God Ki has only shown to be obtained through 2 ways and also stated that those are the only 2 ways. So yes they are explicitly different. You made the claim that GT goku can absorb a type of Ki he has never even heard of, you must provide the evidence.

        Loading editor
    • Screenshot 20200305-103053 Chrome

      Never did it say timeline. The best i see is spacetime. Until i see it then it doesn't specifically say destroy a timeline is Universal+. Other people who refferenced this site has told me what Uni+ is & never said timeline. Of course timeline devastation is greater than destroying an infinite amounts of infinite multiverses because between 2 points in time is an infinite points in times & they can contain infinite multiverse within each point in time. So i doubt Universal+ is an accurate name for timeline levels of Destruction.

      Never did they say "only these 2 ways" Never have they shown to be different "God Ki" has no feats of being non absorbable. Until shown it lacks that ability. That's just the pragmatics of burden of proof. Absorption is simple storing the ki within yourself. Nothing too complex that would question its potential.

        Loading editor
    • Wow, that guy was right we really should ignore you. LOL

        Loading editor
    • Again? I've explained to you how you have to handle these discussions.

        Loading editor
    • Who is that directed at?

        Loading editor
    • To SSJ10^11

        Loading editor
    • DTG499 wrote: Wow, that guy was right we really should ignore you. LOL

      I'm surprised you'd still keep going. But hey concede if you like.

        Loading editor
    • The Calaca wrote: Again? I've explained to you how you have to handle these discussions.

      This was prior to what you sent me so it's not something i blatantly did right after & i didn't say anything that wasn't recorded here on the site.

        Loading editor
    • False. I sent you the warning 19 hours ago and you replied to it 10 hours ago.

      I'm specifically talking to the comment done 9 hours ago. Definitely after you even replied to the thread.

        Loading editor
    • SSJ100000000000 wrote:

      DTG499 wrote: Wow, that guy was right we really should ignore you. LOL

      I'm surprised you'd still keep going. But hey concede if you like.

      You mis understand this websites tier ranking. You don’t provide any evidence for your claims. We are going in circles at this point. I’m working on getting this thread revisited by the staff, this was just practice to get an understanding of the people who think GT goku would win. I didn’t really get any from you unfortunately because you held on to the fallacious idea that GT goku can use god Ki.

        Loading editor
    • Hyorinjutsu made an incredibly accurate video about this lol.

        Loading editor
    • Link it I’ll give it a watch.

        Loading editor
    • The Calaca wrote:
      Hyorinjutsu made an incredibly accurate video about this lol.

      Thought it was really solid, basically more or less how I picture this going, though I think GT Goku may be more incline to transform faster, leading Super Goku to either be overwhelmed before he reaches Blue or skip some transformation. Either way, GT Goku still has my vote after all this time

        Loading editor
    • The Calaca wrote: False. I sent you the warning 19 hours ago and you replied to it 10 hours ago.

      I'm specifically talking to the comment done 9 hours ago. Definitely after you even replied to the thread. </div

      Whoops. Well i did save anything you had to say for last so yeah i aint see it before this comment bud.
        Loading editor
    • DTG499 wrote:

      SSJ100000000000 wrote:

      DTG499 wrote: Wow, that guy was right we really should ignore you. LOL

      I'm surprised you'd still keep going. But hey concede if you like.

      You mis understand this websites tier ranking. You don’t provide any evidence for your claims. We are going in circles at this point. I’m working on getting this thread revisited by the staff, this was just practice to get an understanding of the people who think GT goku would win. I didn’t really get any from you unfortunately because you held on to the fallacious idea that GT goku can use god Ki.

      I provided the context I read and it did not explain what you told me it meant & why the opposing context read from it is wrong.

      That's not how you use the term fallacious first off. My arguements were based off of God Ki being just Perfect Ki Control thus not another Ki & has no feats of absorption immunity. You're assuming that Shoki, Yoki, & Genki is not the only components in God Ki there's no proof before.

      If you want a real debate then hop on discord so we don't have to be restricted here with our feats.

        Loading editor
    • The Calaca
      The Calaca removed this reply because:
      10:11, March 6, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • The Calaca
      The Calaca removed this reply because:
      10:12, March 6, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • The Calaca
      The Calaca removed this reply because:
      10:12, March 6, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Antvasima
      Antvasima removed this reply because:
      14:50, March 6, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Dude you're so fucking annoying.

        Loading editor
    • BakiHanma18 wrote:

      The Calaca wrote:
      Hyorinjutsu made an incredibly accurate video about this lol.

      Thought it was really solid, basically more or less how I picture this going, though I think GT Goku may be more incline to transform faster, leading Super Goku to either be overwhelmed before he reaches Blue or skip some transformation. Either way, GT Goku still has my vote after all this time

      Well we just need to know how far into 3-B GT goku is. I know that chou’s 3-B is borderline universal and that his 3-A key is over ten times stronger than GT’s 3-A key. I get that Chou let’s his opponents transform for the sake of a good fight and gradually go through his transformations. But I also think he would understand that if doesn’t use his god forms he would die in one hit.

        Loading editor
    • GojiBoyForever wrote: Dude you're so fucking annoying.

      Uh sir please refrain from name calling. We prefer respectable threats. Thank you.

        Loading editor
    • @SSJ

      That last comment made me believe that you may be deliberately annoying.

        Loading editor
    • Ant if you’re not to busy I’m working on getting this thread revisited. I already posted it in the versus removal thread. People seem to be pre occupied with other requests.

        Loading editor
    • I will go to bed now. Sorry. I will likely check later.

        Loading editor
    • Alright stay safe and sanitized.

        Loading editor
    • Thank you. I replied in the removal thread.

        Loading editor
    • It was pointed out that this thread was prematurely added when the discussions about the character's AP was not fully settled or completed. As such, if someone can make a new thread I can close this one.

        Loading editor
    • Okay, I'll close this thread now.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.