FANDOM


  • Both have their 7-C keys in here.

    The player has a 1 week preparation, but nothing that gets him stronger than 7-C is allowed.

    Speed is equalized.

    Match happens in 
    81NrA2BqJSL. SY741

    Yujiro

    MinecraftSteve3dmodel02.jpg3067a735-35ef-436c-84e8-c11ef0929ff4Original

    Steve

    Fb8e6d7991de9fe9962253a045c90115

    Location

    a Minecraft Desert.

    Win via incapacitation, death, etc.

    Yujiro: 8

    Steve: 2

      Loading editor
    • Not gonna vote yet, but leaning to Yujiro via better experience, technique. The Player might get a few good hits if they don't get involved in h2h combat and just snip from afar.  

        Loading editor
    • I can't vote on my own threads ofc, but here are my toughts:

      Yujiro is ofc way more experienced than Steve, but most martial arts might not be 101% efficient as they usually are against his cubic shapes if we count that in. Yujiro also got stamina, and some of his most notable techniques/abilities include 0.5 sec unconscious, information analysis, damage reduction, paralysis inducement, and vacuum palm is also pretty important. It seems his Low 7-C AP is 2.68 kilotons, and in his demon back form (his 7-C key) he can easily defeat enemies he was even at that point. It's said Baki's incomplete demon back could already more than double his (Baki's) power, so Yujiro's should have an even bigger multiplier.

      As for Steve, afaik both his AP and durability scale to Ender Dragon's AP, who is 25 kilotons. It seems he can ignore durability with potions such as poison and damage ones, and he should be able to have enough preparation to allow him to have totems, maxed items, golden apples, etc. Invisibility is kinda useless, since to make it truly effective he would need to reduce his durability to 9-A by removing all his armor, what could end in Steve getting one-shotted. I'm not 100% sure, but i think he could be able to resist Yujiro's paralysis inducement (via fear) since Steve doesn't seem to hesitate fighting Minecraft's biggest and scariest enemies, such as endermans, witches, wither skeletons, endermans, The Wither and Ender Dragon, not even when it's his first time encountering them. But i'll leave this for you guys to debate. 

      Honestly i hate to say this since Yujiro is one of my favorite characters but Steve seems to have an AP advantage on top of a huge versality advantage. And his abilities aren't like anything Yujiro has ever seen in the Bakiverse even as a genius martial artist, so it's new stuff to him, so if i were to choose, i'd vote Steve.

      If anything i said is wrong, please correct me.

        Loading editor
    • Your analysis are pretty good. There is some point that i would like to point out:

      Steve cubic shapes won't be a matter due to Yujiro accurate information analysis, he probably gonna find his weakness in no time.

      Yujiro precognition also played a big part here, he can evacuate most of Steve attack's with ease.

      You already know how skilled Yujiro is, the guy single-handedly defeating the entire U.S. Army during the Vietnam War with nothing but his bare fists. He has an extremely in-depth knowledge in many fields (even one that isn't about fighting). Steve weapons and potions might surprise him for a little bit but he will quickly learnt about it and find a solution. 

      Steve on the other hand, had AP advantage and a huge versality advantage, but his items are limited, once they run out then Steve is screwed. After a while, Yujiro will known that he need to kill this person many times or knock them out in one hit.

      Most of Steve attack are very basic: slashing, punch, throwing. Some of the characters in Baki can catch bullets and arrows with their bare hand, Yujiro are much faster than them and likely can perform similiar feats. Steve need to be close to Yujiro to throw potions at him, bow and arrows is meanless as i have said.

        Loading editor
    • KGiffoni wrote:

      Normally, you have to explicitly have resistance to fear manipulation to resist fear manip on this wiki, stuff like "the character is fearless" doesn't work.

      However, the scan used on Yujiro's profile to justify his paralysis through fear seems to imply the dudes on the ground specifically feared his strenght. Unless there are other scans of this fear manip showing otherwise, I don't think it should apply to Steve who has much larger AP.

      For the splash potion, for some reason I can't find the proper scan (just a youtube video) but he resists poison :

      https://youtu.be/q4mA7_oIYbw?t=494

      Lastly, Steve's movement are extremely stiff, his attack motion is always the same, as well as his throwing motion (and I think his throwing distance is fixed too). So, there is also that to take into account.

        Loading editor
    • Should i restrict iron golems? Since they're pretty easy to do and are 7-C as well, turning this into a potential stomp?

      Also, is the luck potion combat-applicable? I tought its only purpose was for fishing?

        Loading editor
    • I also forgot to mention Steve has mid regen and, in a week, can probably obtain an Elytra, making him able to fly.

        Loading editor
    • KGiffoni wrote:
      I also forgot to mention Steve has mid regen and, in a week, can probably obtain an Elytra, making him able to fly.

      And neither of them could actually help him much.

      His regen are not that good, especially against non-ending barrage of attack.

      Same for flight, Yujiro can easily find a way to counter it. 

        Loading editor
    • KGiffoni wrote:
      Should i restrict iron golems? Since they're pretty easy to do and are 7-C as well, turning this into a potential stomp?

      Also, is the luck potion combat-applicable? I tought its only purpose was for fishing?

      Steve need to build the iron golems and Yujiro not gonna stand there and let him do that.

      Luck potion isn't combat-applicable.

        Loading editor
    • Bump

        Loading editor
    • i feel like he could make an iron golem fairly quickly so i think steven might have a chance

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, i'm pretty sure in-game you could do it in 2 to 3 seconds. Maybe less.

        Loading editor
    • Bump

        Loading editor
    • Bump

        Loading editor
    • Steve throws a bunch of decay/instant harming potions

        Loading editor
    • @KGiffoni Um why desert? Steve would fight better at ocean or lake or raining or storming via mobility of trident... kinda.

      @EmperorDoom25 Plus Steve can surround himself with Wither Rose while he was supported by Notch Apple or make Yujiro lure into a wither rose trap at desert ravine but that's inefficient. But Steve can make floating blocks or block tower hence it gave Steve archery tactics mainly to provide battle into endless arrow dodging w/ infinity ench. and/or Steve would've farm at the floating mini-island while he just watch Yujiro starve and dehydration to death in the desert or Steve would wait from above until Yujiro return into normal form from transformation's exhaustion.

      Edit: Multiple Lava buckets would definitely work supported with fire resistence potion. Item switching with enchanted shields and rapid lava placing tactics to make CQC worse. Also we can make Steve spam TNT around him while retreating/moving/walking backwards and lit it up with flint and steel (this tactics aka for noobs at PVP server so they can spread explosion, but yeah i know it's inefficient but fun and Yujiro take some damage). Who cares CQC when you can make yourself explode. They wouldn't be able to fight each other if Yujiro won't get close at Steve's suicide bombing even if Yujiro did attack (which Yujiro knows he can endure TNT explosions) it's possible that Steve can make Yujiro hit End Crystal while placing End Crystal in front of him as a 'shield' instead (Yujiro won't see that coming lmao) and then with that multiple explosions (from TNT and End Crystal) atleast Steve would survive from explosion through totem of undying or Notch apple or Potion of the Turtle Master I or II thus this logic would definitely work through CQC bombing luring tactics.

      Basically Steve was a walking anime creeper or suicide bomber with multiple case of attempt bombing against Yujiro. xD

      Steve: Hit me please and your Dead.

        Loading editor
    • Unless specified otherwise by the OP, Steve is teleported on the battlefield with the stuff he prepared in his inventory, so most of stuff you cited is impossible or too slow because he can't tampered with the battlefield beforehand : he can't set trap in advance, if he wants to use TNT he'll has to get it from his inventory and place it manually which is slow.

      @EmperorDoom :  Speed equalize means all his movement are scaled from his basic movements (for example his normal attack). I remember thrown potion moved through significantly slow compared to simply punching in Minecraft, moreover he can't throw multiple potions at the same time and his thowing motion is so rigid Yujiro would have little problem avoiding them.

        Loading editor
    • Golfgan is right. Steve has 1 week to get the items he needs (even tho he already starts his preparation on his 7-C equipment), and then gets teleported to the battlefield.

        Loading editor
    • KGiffoni wrote:
      Golfgan is right. Steve has 1 week to get the items he needs (even tho he already starts his preparation on his 7-C equipment), and then gets teleported to the battlefield.

      You mean 1 week preparation starts with base form while Steve was allowed to get 7-C equipments. As many people called themselves "minecraft veterans" (such as me) it's obviously that doesn't make sense since 7-C rules meant Steve already have equipments he needs and if preparation was added into OP then that meant Steve 7-C equipments can prepare buildings and traps at the desert. Also nothing in OP said they "teleported" to the battlefield, and all I can imagine there's Steve prep at the desert while Yujiro was waiting and standing there at the desert doing some sort of "meditation" and nothing else.

      The point's 9-A with 1 week prep. to get 7-C equipments I don't think that's possible to reach maximum potential of 7-C. It'd be lower than 7-C tiering if Steve didn't get prepare properly in a "random" generated world.

        Loading editor
    • I'm pretty sure that Yujiro not gonna fall for that simply trick. Especially, that he is the world "greatest fighter", mastering every form of fighting styles. None of the enemy that Steve faced are even on his level. 

        Loading editor
    • bump

        Loading editor
    • That make some sense. But that trick Steve would've done by himself, it's very destructive while Steve endure it all the damage and shrug.

      Yujiro maybe the "greatest fighter" however he don't have any knowledge of Ender Crystal exploding unless he figured it out of hitting it by Yujiro himself. Yujiro never fought a fighter with many arsenals which is not common or just a fiction in his world.

      Also Potion of the Turtle Master I or II would've rendered the CQC damage from Yujiro's attacks useless, Steve gain defense in exchange of speed while in effect of Notch Apple that's OP defense so the point's Steve can add defense and Thorn enchantments for-

      "Steve: I will let you hit me but you'll take damage from my magic": Thorns enchantment would damage Yujiro greatly (Can ignore durability with Poison, Instant Damage, and Decay splash potion and via Thorn Enchantment) that proves CQC isn't the only option to fight Steve.

      Based of KGiffoni has said Steve "had AP advantage and a huge versality advantage" I concluded that damage reduction from potions would've make Yujiro's attacks worse. Potion of the Turtle Master I or II was pretty useful and way more reduction of damage from attacks by 60% with I while 80% with II hence Yujiro went down the hill so he could only damage Steve by 40%/20% that's huge.

      Overall if Yujiro fought Steve CQC, then he'd face the threats of Ender Crystals and Thorn enchantments or likely Lava and splash potions. Steve can explode Ender Crystals anytime he wants while Thorn enchantments with Potion of the Turtle Master I or II was huge hindrance for Yujiro. Also I couldn't imagine how Yujiro would get close to Steve: if Steve uses lava buckets and decided to swim at the lava or just dive at the lava pool while in effect of fire resistance potion. Yujiro don't have resistance from the threat of super hot temparature.

      Steve: Come at me fight me at the LAVA!

      Lava pool was also very frequently generated at the Desert in Minecraft too, well that's awesome.

        Loading editor
    • Remember that Yujiro had intimidation aura that could shake the entire building and people experiencing it are unable to move. His analysis can accuracy detect any weakness, vital point, injury, or ailment that they have down to a cellular level. It's almost like pseudo-precognition that he can can predict the entire outcome of a fight just by looking at a fighting stance

      Thorn Enchantment get nuff via damage reduction and body control as he can make his body completely limp and flow like a blade of grass in a storm to reduce damage.

      And Steve don't have any way to attack Yujiro while he swiming in lava. Bow and arrows are useless as metioned above. His resistance effect will wear off at some point and he will need to get out of the lave leaving him opened, after that Yujiro waste no time and go straight attack him.

      Yujiro can use precognition and predict Steve movement and deflect all of his potions, as well his weapons. I pretty sure that Yujiro are smart enough to not hitting any weird objects spawned by Steve. 

      Quoting Golfgan

      For the splash potion, for some reason I can't find the proper scan (just a youtube video) but he resists poison :

      https://youtu.be/q4mA7_oIYbw?t=494

      Lastly, Steve's movement are extremely stiff, his attack motion is always the same, as well as his throwing motion (and I think his throwing distance is fixed too). So, there is also that to take into account.

        Loading editor
    • Just gonna say thorn enchantment is magic and negates durability. Idk how being limp helps you with that

      Everything else seems fine

        Loading editor
    • Taken from the official wiki:

      Defensive Shaori is a form of bodily control that allows the user to present zero resistance to oncoming blows. Literally making his body being like a feather. It also produces hyposthenia, which allow the user to absorb all the attacker's body weight. With that, the user can't take damage from punches, kicks or slashes.

      Basically, Thorn damage the enemy if Steve is hit and the technique nullify the damage that done back to him. 

      Still, Vacuum Palm can knock out Steve without actually hurting him. 

        Loading editor
    • I've already placed down nearly all the versality of Steve.

      -Yujiro can't predict someone who uses dimensional storage. It's all predicting body language. Also Steve was look "normal guy" in Yujiro's perspective.

      >deflect all of his potions

      It can't be deflected and dodging was meaningless. All splash potions explodes instantenously affect the area.

      >Vacuum Palm can knock out Steve without actually hurting him. 

      "a Palm strike technique that forces the target to breath in a small amount of air with less then 6% oxygen content knocking the target out almost instantly"

      Steve's the guy who survives either cold or under water pressure of underwater. Steve was still conscious after lack of oxygen tho. Notch Apple, Regeneration potions and Totem of Undying problem solved.

      -Also by Literally making his body being like a feather not gonna help from explosives.

      Hey, you should take Creepers' advice. Suicide bombing would do the job to take down Yujiro. Also Steve isn't an idiot to stand there in the lava not attacking him since he could make tower and endlessly went archery to turn the battle into battle of attrition. Although the range combat fail Steve would make him exhaust.

      >user can't take damage from punches, kicks or slashes

      Too bad, Knockback enchantment defy physics and Fire Aspect II deals a lotta damage. Yujiro won't have resistance from Knockback and Fire Aspects enchantments.

      >resists poison

      Poisons were never meant to kill but wearing down the enemy. Also I don't see Yujiro resist Weakness effect

      >Steve's movement are extremely stiff, his attack motion is always the same

      Seriously that's kind of argument I've always heard at "Minecraft Steve Smash Ultimate" in youtube. Trust me it's annoying.

      >I pretty sure that Yujiro are smart enough to not hitting any weird objects spawned by Steve.

      He could figure it out however he won't unless he got hit by any of them.

      -Ender Pearls can increase distances or surprisingly turn the battle Steve's favor.

      -Levititation splash potion + enchanted bow and tipped arrow = FTW life hacks.

        Loading editor
    • Seriously you should watch Annoying Villagers Series and Steve vs Creeper (anime) and Pewdiepie plays Minecraft to understand Steve. (BTW this is probably just a joke inspired by when Pewdiepie playing Minecraft but these videos were really dope if you're bored.)

        Loading editor
    • steve for reasons above

        Loading editor
    • As far as movement speed, I’d have to give it to Yujiro. He’s been able to blitz the security detail for the Prime Minister of Japan(who SHOULD have decent reflexes, due to training for their line of work). During Vietnam, he covered somewhere around 5-10 feet seemingly in an instant and moves so fast his shoes exploded. He almost instantly move from a complete split to his knees tucked into his chest area, and once, George Bush was kicked out of a second story building(Yujiro was in the same room). Yujiro was so fast, despite being in the room as Bush was falling, he made it to the ground before him and caught him. There was one instance where riot police were monitoring Yujiro with Binoculars(binoculars were used, so you can imagine it was a large stretch of distance between them), and Yujiro was able to move behind them before they even noticed he’d moved. Finally, Yujiro himself even claimed to be able to dodge lightning(I’d understand if you ignore this, as it’s only a claim).

      Steve, on the other hand, walks at 10 mph, sprints at 13 mph, even with Swiftness II, he can only reach 18 mph, so in movement speed, Yujiro stomps. Even when looking at water movement speed(let’s say Steve has a bucket of water, and he intents to pour it on the ground to slow down Yujiro), Yujiro, using the hardest swimming form(breaststroke), is able to swim upstream against water exceeding 22 mph for 2 hours. Steve can swim at 5 mph at surface water, and 4 mph underwater. The movement speed disparity makes me say that I have to vote for Yujiro

        Loading editor
    • BakiHanma18 wrote:
      As far as movement speed, I’d have to give it to Yujiro. He’s been able to blitz the security detail for the Prime Minister of Japan(who SHOULD have decent reflexes, due to training for their line of work). During Vietnam, he covered somewhere around 5-10 feet seemingly in an instant and moves so fast his shoes exploded. He almost instantly move from a complete split to his knees tucked into his chest area, and once, George Bush was kicked out of a second story building(Yujiro was in the same room). Yujiro was so fast, despite being in the room as Bush was falling, he made it to the ground before him and caught him. There was one instance where riot police were monitoring Yujiro with Binoculars(binoculars were used, so you can imagine it was a large stretch of distance between them), and Yujiro was able to move behind them before they even noticed he’d moved. Finally, Yujiro himself even claimed to be able to dodge lightning(I’d understand if you ignore this, as it’s only a claim).

      Steve, on the other hand, walks at 10 mph, sprints at 13 mph, even with Swiftness II, he can only reach 18 mph, so in movement speed, Yujiro stomps. Even when looking at water movement speed(let’s say Steve has a bucket of water, and he intents to pour it on the ground to slow down Yujiro), Yujiro, using the hardest swimming form(breaststroke), is able to swim upstream against water exceeding 22 mph for 2 hours. Steve can swim at 5 mph at surface water, and 4 mph underwater. The movement speed disparity makes me say that I have to vote for Yujiro

      Speed is equalized.

        Loading editor
    • Dont quote large walls of text

        Loading editor
    • Sorry, I’m new to the site. When speed is equalized, is that all speeds? (Combat, reaction, and travel speed)

        Loading editor
    • Yes

        Loading editor
    • "Absorbs all the body weight"

      Okay? That doesn't help against the Thorn enchant, which magically damage enemies even if they use ranged attacks. There's no "body weight" involved here

        Loading editor
    • In terms of durability, with no armor, Yujiro takes it. Things like normal arrows from presumably an English Longbow and lightning bolts have been shown to harm Steve to a certain degree, whereas Yujiro has caught an arrow from a much more heavy duty bow, doing so with his bare hands. Also, he’s also completely no-sold a lightning bolt. Now, when armor comes into play, the situation changes.On Mohs hardness scale, diamonds have a 10, but that doesn’t mean diamonds are good protection. Diamonds have a ton of cleavage planes, and since the armor is blocky, there’s a cleavage plane at every corner. One good strike to the corner, and it’ll fall apart. Yujiro has been tackled through walls at 164 mph and tanked it, he’s been kicked through walls and toilets and wasn’t affected, he was even forced to the ground for the first time ever by his son, and he got up from the assault unharmed. His son even pushed his fist INTO his father’s stomach and punched so hard, a tree behind him rustled, like Saitama and the mountain during the Genos sparring match. He’s been suplexed through concrete, tanked everything from a Town level fighter, and completely stopped a sword from a Town level fighter, not with his hands, but with his COLLAR BONE! I don’t think Steve’s durability can stack up to Yujiro

      I’ll vote Yujiro

        Loading editor
    • Steve scales to a higher feat than Yujiro, Steve scales to 25 kilotons from someone who does the feat by moving

        Loading editor
    • How? One can no-sell lightning, the other cannot. One is harmed by a normal bow and arrow, the other is unaffected by a bow and arrow on crack

        Loading editor
    • Because one scale to 25 kilotons of TNT, the other scales to above baseline afaik

        Loading editor
    • I’m confused: how is it possible that Steve could tank that level of force, yet arrows can hurt him. The impact of the arrow does significant damage, yet Yujiro is completely fine after catching an arrow with a massive impact comparatively.

        Loading editor
    • 7-C Steve getting hurt by arrows is Game Mechanics

        Loading editor
    • Ahhhh, okay, I get it now, but even on that note, wouldn’t Benda just bypass Steve’s durability?

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, kinda

        Loading editor
    • Alright, we’re getting somewhere😂

        Loading editor
    • They could just be very high quality arrows

        Loading editor
    • 00potato wrote:
      They could just be very high quality arrows

      Very unlikely

        Loading editor
    • Edwardtruong2006 wrote:
      Because one scale to 25 kilotons of TNT, the other scales to above baseline afaik

      Yujiro's AP is actually higher than that methinks

      Baki, with an incomplete Demon Back, amped himself from 22 Tons, to 2.6 Kilotons

      Yujiro is 2.6 Kilotons in base, and he has a complete Demon Back

        Loading editor
    • @EmperorDoom25 So Yujiro’s AP is potentially higher than Steve’s durability? Also, about the cleavage in the Diamond armor, is it possible for Yujiro to just immediately break it, reducing Steve to 9-A durability?

        Loading editor
    • >So Yujiro’s AP is potentially higher than Steve’s durability?

      Likely, tho lets just say that they are comparable here

      >Also, about the cleavage in the Diamond armor, is it possible for Yujiro to just immediately break it, reducing Steve to 9-A durability?

      Nah, pretty sure thats not how it works. You need to kill Steve to reduce him to a 9-A

        Loading editor
    • I mean

      The Ender Dragon is 25 kilotons by literally moving so I'd say there's a slight advantage

        Loading editor
    • BakiHanma18 wrote:
      How? One can no-sell lightning, the other cannot. One is harmed by a normal bow and arrow, the other is unaffected by a bow and arrow on crack

      Steve at his peak, with full enchanted diamond armour, can no-sell both of those things.

        Loading editor
    • Edwardtruong2006 wrote: I mean

      The Ender Dragon is 25 kilotons by literally moving so I'd say there's a slight advantage

      True, but Baki’s weaker DB bumped him from a 22 tonner to a 2.6 kilotonner. Yujiro gets a bigger DB boost, and he starts at 2.6 kilotons already

        Loading editor
    • EmperorDoom25 wrote:

      >Also, about the cleavage in the Diamond armor, is it possible for Yujiro to just immediately break it, reducing Steve to 9-A durability?

      Nah, pretty sure thats not how it works. You need to kill Steve to reduce him to a 9-A

      If the diamond armour breaks, Steve will be 9-A, yes. But given how it can tank hundreds of hits from beings stronger than Steve himself, that won't be relevant here.

        Loading editor
    • Welp, Benda and Vacuum Palm bypasses durability, so there is that

        Loading editor
    • Do they bypass durability through a specific method, or just because? Because the Protection enchantment protects against the latter.

        Loading editor
    • GyroNutz wrote: Do they bypass durability through a specific method, or just because? Because the Protection enchantment protects against the latter.

      Benda: Also known as the Whip of Mercury, Yujiro slaps his opponent with a fluid motion of his arms as if they were actual whips, causing excruciating pain that makes even hardened fighters, like his son Baki, cry out in agony. It somewhat bypasses durability, as the attack almost exclusively targets the skin, which is not enhanced by muscle or training. The pain is so intense that it can even cause the body to give out and die.

      Vacuum Palm: a Palm strike technique that forces the target to breath in a small amount of air with less then 6% oxygen content knocking the target out almost instantly (this can also be used as a more destructive technique as Yanagi was able shatter very thick glass and escape prison)

        Loading editor
    • Also, do we know for sure whether or not Demon Back gives Yujiro the AP advantage?

        Loading editor
    • Well, Steve's in full enchanted armour, so I doubt Benda will work.

      Steve is unaffected by higher atmospheres (above minecraft cloud level) and can breathe longer than pretty much any human underwater. Dunno how much that helps him against Vacuum Palm.

        Loading editor
    • To counter VP, you actually need to stop breathing before the attack kicks in...or having resistance to paralysis

        Loading editor
    • GyroNutz wrote: Well, Steve's in full enchanted armour, so I doubt Benda will work.

      Steve is unaffected by higher atmospheres (above minecraft cloud level) and can breathe longer than pretty much any human underwater. Dunno how much that helps him against Vacuum Palm.

      But his face and arms are exposed, and he can only breathe 18 minutes underwater. Impressive, but inhaling 6% oxygen will still potentially put him out

        Loading editor
    • Hitting someone's face is generally very hard, especially when part of it is covered with a helmet. Protection enchantment also will likely help against it too.

      I'll leave Steve resisting VP as a 'probably not'.

        Loading editor
    • GyroNutz wrote: Hitting someone's face is generally very hard, especially when part of it is covered with a helmet. Protection enchantment also will likely help against it too.

      I'll leave Steve resisting VP as a 'probably not'.

      Normally, yes, but Steve can’t crane his neck omnidirectionally like most people, he can only turn it to look around. Also, hitting his exposed arms would be a simple matter.

        Loading editor
    • So what is the vote tally so far?

        Loading editor
    • To BakiHanma18

      >One is harmed by a normal bow

      Have you watched How strong is Steve? (Reuploaded again) video if you do, then you'll realized a single arrow weigh approximately over 83 lbs and still flew at such speed which comparable to modern bows in real life. Last time I checked Minecraft's bow chasing 329 fps Modern bows and Minecraft's arrow speed abnormally near-doubled compare to english long bow.

      -If anybody said the bow and arrow was useless, then that person was wrong! Levititation splash potion + enchanted bow and tipped arrow = FTW life hacks. Did you get the logic? Threw a levitation splash potion at Yujiro and Yujiro would be fricking surprised and Steve firing at him with many kinds of tipped arrows and fire arrows while he was suspended in the mid-air and can't move and he was defenseless. Even Yujiro survived mid-air and levitation wear off, Steve already would've already planted traps where Yujiro landed: Lava in the ground or Ender Crystals with a lotta of TNT.

      >Steve can swim at 5 mph at surface water, and 4 mph underwater.

      Have ya heard Depth Strider and swimming-sprint? Depth Strider increases Steve's movement a lot while swimming-sprint speed 5.612 m/s which is 12.553686 mph. Also Steve can swim the upwards at the waterfall while Yujiro can't.

      >I don’t think Steve’s durability can stack up to Yujiro

      Have ya heard Totem of Undying or Notch apple or Potion of the Turtle Master I or II? Yujiro was so screwed he was severely injured after trying to tank Ender Crystal explosion and Yujiro wouldn't survive the second crystal while Steve can.

        Loading editor
    • -Yujiro's dura is enough to survive lava according to our standards because 8-A=surviving surface of the Sun (And Yujiro is 7-C)

      -Doesnt matter if he can swin that way, he still cant resist Vacuum Palm

      -Their durability are comparable and Ender Crystal explosion has inconsistent damage since its part of Game Mechanics iirc

        Loading editor
    • @Davidgumazon >83 lbs isn’t really impressive when you consider Yujiro has caught an arrow made of titanium alloy, and was shot from a bow that requires 441 lbs of force to draw

      >We already discussed that speed is equalized

      >Notch Apple and ToU would really just be prolonging the inevitable, Yujiro VPing him or Benda slapping him.

        Loading editor
    • >inconsistent damage since its part of Game Mechanics iirc

      Oh, you need more than "game mechanic" reason cuz that Minecraft AP revision topic was controversy to people who debate over Ender Dragon's AP/DC, Wither AP and Explosion mechanics. My point's you should discussed it in other threads and not here though, so there you should place your arguments and because right now all I could see it's your opinion.

      You should make CRT y'know.

        Loading editor
    • My other points still stands

        Loading editor
    • BakiHanma18

      >We already discussed that speed is equalized

      You should say that to yourself your the one who bring it up.

        Loading editor
    • @Davidgumazon No dude I’m good thanks. I knew we already discussed it BECAUSE I was the one that made that mistake. Too bad Yujiro still wins tho

        Loading editor
    • Davidgumazon wrote:

      >I don’t think Steve’s durability can stack up to Yujiro

      Have ya heard Totem of Undying or Notch apple or Potion of the Turtle Master I or II? Yujiro was so screwed he was severely injured after trying to tank Ender Crystal explosion and Yujiro wouldn't survive the second crystal while Steve can.

      Proof?

        Loading editor
    • >Yujiro's dura is enough to survive lava according to our standards because 8-A=surviving surface of the Sun (And Yujiro is 7-C)

      You realized that Lava isn't normal Lava you see everyday in the news. Minecraft has higher standards and above that standards.

      >Doesnt matter if he can swin that way, he still cant resist Vacuum Palm

      My point still stands, you should read my previous replies.

        Loading editor
    • EmperorDoom25 wrote:

      Proof?

      Heard about 2b2t server? They usually used this as weapon against high level players for insta kill however not everything goes into their favor since Minecraft have Totem of Undying and Notch apple and etc.

        Loading editor
    • Davidgumazon wrote:
      >Yujiro's dura is enough to survive lava according to our standards because 8-A=surviving surface of the Sun (And Yujiro is 7-C)

      You realized that Lava isn't normal Lava you see everyday in the news. Minecraft has higher standards and above that standards.

      >Doesnt matter if he can swin that way, he still cant resist Vacuum Palm

      My point still stands, you should read my previous replies.

      >You realized that Lava isn't normal Lava you see everyday in the news. Minecraft has higher standards and above that standards.

      Baseless assumptions

      >My point still stands, you should read my previous replies.

      They dont, read again

        Loading editor
    • Davidgumazon wrote:
      EmperorDoom25 wrote:

      Proof?

      Heard about 2b2t server? They usually used this as weapon against high level players for insta kill however not everything goes into their favor since Minecraft have Totem of Undying and Notch apple and etc.

      Again, The Player's and Yujiro's dura is comparable

        Loading editor
    • I’ve still yet to heard any evidence that Steve can counter Benda or VP, and Yujiro potentially exceeds Steve’s dura with DB

        Loading editor
    • BakiHanma18 wrote: So what is the vote tally so far?

        Loading editor
    • Ok so I came across this thread and was genuinely curious as to who would win but it looks like “The Player” is being massively over-played here. Steve doesn't have access to the battlefield before hand/ cant build on it. Meaning that he is limited to only the stuff in his inventory. All the things people are arguing so far include either way too many items or prior placement. Also for the ones that don't, Steve is technically "the player" here thus only things In the Hotbar should be readily available anything besides thoes nine items need to be brought out of inventory. 

        Loading editor
    • So if it's not clear yet I am voteing Yujiro

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, Steve has no counters to Benda nor Vacuum Palm either

      So Yujiro FRA

        Loading editor
    • Yujiro: 3 The Player: 2 Is that correct?

        Loading editor
    • I guess so

        Loading editor
    • EmperorDoom25

      >Baseless assumptions

      It's a fact. The fact that the fire was hotter than Nether heat. Magma Cube, Blaze and Lava would've higher thermal damage than those lava at volcano's surface.

      >They dont, read again

      Why are you persistent? I've read and reviewed all the comments above and your arrogance still just told me to read again. Are you making me dumb?

      The point's you should read my previous replies not that one but the older one... Ugh! Sh*t I've hard time to correct the technical grammar. Y'know what? I'll quote it. English isn't even my native tho.

      >Steve has no counters to Benda nor Vacuum Palm either

      Cobweb could actually null Yujiro's CQC if Yujiro get stuck in the Cobweb. Cobweb can't break easily as you thought which you need to sharp tool to break it fast and with fist it's very slow. Even Steve's fist takes time to remove it tho.

      Anyway Steve can place cobwebs easily.

      For benda just "somewhat bypasses durability" while Minecraft harming potions literally bypasses defenses (Steve's survived with Notch Apple, Regeneration potions and Totem of Undying).

      Harming effect >>> Benda

      Guys stop ignoring Totem of Undyings and Notch Apple and Potion of the Turtle Master I or II.

      >Doesnt matter if he can swin that way, he still cant resist Vacuum Palm

      This what I meant (which isn't the late argument but the older one): "Steve's the guy who survives either cold or under water pressure of underwater. Steve was still conscious after lack of oxygen tho. Notch Apple, Regeneration potions and Totem of Undying problem solved."

      Also you haven't realized though Steve once run out of oxygen he never fall unconscious. Dude, knocking Steve by just "running out of oxygen" sounds nonsense to me though I'm still active in Minecraft and still watched Minecraft for years why I wouldn't know about it because WRONG I knew it all along. It's common sense.

      BakiHanma18

      >83 lbs isn’t really impressive when you consider Yujiro has caught an arrow made of titanium alloy, and was shot from a bow that requires 441 lbs of force to draw

      Who'd care that. Steve isn't dumb to just let that nuff. Tipped arrow or Flame enchantment literally destroy his defenses.

      Seriously how many times I'm gonna repeat this: "If anybody said the bow and arrow was useless, then that person was wrong! Levititation splash potion + enchanted bow and tipped arrow = FTW life hacks. Did you get the logic? Threw a levitation splash potion at Yujiro and Yujiro would be fricking surprised and Steve firing at him with many kinds of tipped arrows and fire arrows while he was suspended in the mid-air and can't move and he was defenseless."

      And this is just assumption: "Even Yujiro survived mid-air and levitation wear off, Steve already would've already planted traps where Yujiro landed: Lava in the ground or Ender Crystals with a lotta of TNT."

      Jamesthetaker

      >Thorn Enchantment get nuff via damage reduction and body control as he can make his body completely limp and flow like a blade of grass in a storm to reduce damage.

      False. It can't thorn's damage reduction via bodily control because "he can make his body completely limp and flow like a blade of grass in a storm to reduce damage" from physical damage form of CQC through punching and kicking technically. Thorn enchantments were magical.

        Loading editor
    • Choinoi

      >Steve doesn't have access to the battlefield before hand/ cant build on it. Meaning that he is limited to only the stuff in his inventory. All the things people are arguing so far include either way too many items or prior placement.

      That's the problem here. It won't even considered as 7-C. Meaning this thread won't be added because of limitation. I remember what @Saikou had said before tho.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah I agree the idea of knocking Steve out with vacuum palm is ridiculous. The man stays conscious when buried under blocks and drowning. He just dies before he passes out

        Loading editor
    • Ah sht I let myself get ahead of myself again. Levitation splash potions doesn't exists, Oopsie.

        Loading editor
    • @Davidgumazon >It’s a fact.

      Okay, but you still have to prove it

      >Cobwebs could actually null Yujiro’s CQC if Yujiro gets stuck in the cobweb.

      1) That’s a mighty big “if” 2) He could still easily activate Shaori and soak damage for whatever’s going to hit him

      >Guys stop ignoring Totem of Undying and Notch Apple and Potion of the Turtle Master I or II

      With the ToU, it has to be in his hand or off hand, meaning if he wants to endure, he’ll essentially be empty-handed, so Yujiro starts with the advantage, considering that Steve is empty-handed immediately after the use of ToU. The Notch Apple has a time limit, so if it got to be that bad, Yujiro could just play keep-away and try to attack him with his Yujiro Spirit Beast as opposed to making direct contact. Finally, with the Turtle potion, if he slows himself and raises his resistance, he’s literally just going to become a punching bag.

      >Steve was still conscious after lack of oxygen tho

      But he runs out of breath and dies after 18 minutes underwater... unless you’re saying that because he can’t lose consciousness due to lack of oxygen, but he can clearly die from lack of oxygen, Vacuum Palm would just kill Steve, because I’m on board with that.

      >Who’d care about that

      I’d hope Steve would, because an 83 lbs arrow ain’t jack when compared to a titanium arrow shot with 441 lbs of force

      >Lava on the ground or Ender Crystals with a lotta TNT

      We already said lava wouldn’t affect him due to his durability, and you’ve yet to present any proof that Minecraft lava is hotter than normal lava, you’ve yet to disprove that Ender Crystal damage is an in-game mechanic, and I don’t think Steve would be able to place and ignite enough TNT to kill a completely unharmed Yujiro.

      >Thorn enchantment is magical

      Doesn’t really matter if Yujiro VPs Steve or if he Bendas his arms.

        Loading editor
    • Also, with Demon Back, if Baki has an incomplete Demon Back and starts as a 22 tonner and increases to a 2.6 kilotonner, with Yujiro starting at 2.6 kilotons, Demon Back Yujiro Hanma would have an AP around 300 kilotons (correct me if I’m wrong here, but 22 tons to 2.6 kilotons is a 100x multiplier, plus a little more tonnage. 2.6x100= 260+the additional tonnage= ~300 kilotons). So then it’s 15 kilotons vs 300 kilotons...

        Loading editor
    • That's assuming the boost it gives is exponential in the first place. Also Steve scales to 25 kilotons via moving, and his durability is even higher.

        Loading editor
    • Yujiro vs Ren wein?

        Loading editor
    • GyroNutz wrote: That's assuming the boost it gives is exponential in the first place. Also Steve scales to 25 kilotons via moving, and his durability is even higher.

      Even if he’s a 25 kilotonner by moving alone, he’s still have to achieve 12x his movement scale just to compare to Yujiro.

        Loading editor
    • GyroNutz wrote: That's assuming the boost it gives is exponential in the first place. Also Steve scales to 25 kilotons via moving, and his durability is even higher.

      Demon Back: Inherited from Yuichiro Hanma, he can flex the muscles on his back to take the shape of a demonic face, exponentially boosting his power

      It’s also specifically described as exponential

        Loading editor
    • It being exponential doesn't mean it's as much as the boost it takes to go from none to incomplete demon back. There would also have to be nothing contradicting such a large boost in power.

      300 kilotons isn't even 7-C btw. 

        Loading editor
    • GyroNutz wrote: It being exponential doesn't mean it's as much as the boost it takes to go from none to incomplete demon back. There would also have to be nothing contradicting such a large boost in power.

      300 kilotons isn't even 7-C btw. 

      I’m a little confused by your statement “It being exponential doesn't mean it's as much as the boost it takes to go from none to incomplete demon back.” Also, I don’t believe there is anything in contraction to the large boost.

      I DO find it strange that he’s marked to 7-C, but I looked around, and it seems most people that scale Demon Back Yujiro say that it’s an 8 kiloton minimum, but the people who’ve said that also agree that he should be waaay stronger in comparison to Baki and the boost he gets from 22 tons to 2.6 kilotons. His DB isn’t even complete, and he still gets a 100x multiplier. Yujiro starts at 2.6 kilotons, meaning even with incomplete DB, he should still be at 260 kilotons, let alone his mastered DB.

        Loading editor
    • To simplify

      Yujiro>Baki

      Baki= 22 ton

      Baki w/incomplete Demon Back= ~1000x normal Baki

      Baki with incomplete Demon Back= 2.6 kiloton


      Yujiro= 2.6 kiloton

      Yujiro w/complete Demon Back> 1000x normal Yujiro

      Yujiro with complete Demon Back= +++2600 kilotons

        Loading editor
    • Welp i guess this is a stomp then? Can anyone that is known of the Bakiverse and of its stats in this wiki confirm what BakiHanma18 said?

        Loading editor
    • KGiffoni wrote: Welp i guess this is a stomp then? Can anyone that is known of the Bakiverse and of its stats in this wiki confirm what BakiHanma18 said?

      Yeah some confirmation would be much appreciated, because a ~3000 kiloton seems pretty insane

        Loading editor
    • To shut down the multiplier on the demon Back quickly. No it’s not that large.

      Firstly, it’s a massive outlier from what the series has shown to be that powerful, and second SOO Base Baki will likely be getting upgraded to possibly Small Town Level from his current spot in City Block Level.

        Loading editor
    • Amlad22 wrote: To shut down the multiplier on the demon Back quickly. No it’s not that large.

      Firstly, it’s a massive outlier from what the series has shown to be that powerful, and second SOO Base Baki will likely be getting upgraded to possibly Small Town Level from his current spot in City Block Level.

      Got it. That DID seem weird with a 3,000 kilo DB, but with Baki potentially being Small Town, that makes sense.

        Loading editor
    • Also, I neglected to mention, but Yujiro also has the 0.5 second unconsciousness, where he basically gets a free hit on Steve, allowing him to use Benda on Steve’s arms or face, making the fight a hell of a lot easier, or just VP him. Steve can pass out due to lack of oxygen, but he can only go 18 minutes without oxygen before he dies. Either he’s knocked out and Steve not passing out is an in-game mechanic, or he really can’t lose consciousness and instead dies of suffocation.

        Loading editor
    • Well the new lightning feat will place casual Base Yujiro at 6 kilotons. So his demon Back even when ridiculously lowballed would be 18 Kilotons. Now if we assume Baki will be upgraded to possibly Small town level his multiplier could easily be up to 6x. And if we use that for Yujiro he would be At Least 36 Kilotons.

        Loading editor
    • It's only 3x isn't it?

        Loading editor
    • Amlad22 wrote: Well the new lightning feat will place casual Base Yujiro at 6 kilotons. So his demon Back even when ridiculously lowballed would be 18 Kilotons. Now if we assume Baki will be upgraded to possibly Small town level his multiplier could easily be up to 6x. And if we use that for Yujiro he would be At Least 36 Kilotons.

      That is about insane and awesome(if it isn’t obvious, I’m a Grappler Baki fanboy)! Thx!

        Loading editor
    • Schnee One wrote: It's only 3x isn't it?

      See, that’s the thing: I can’t seem to find a max multiplier for Yujiro, but Baki’s was a 1000x multiplier

        Loading editor
    • Also, with this boost, Yujiro’s DB AP will exceed Steve’s 15 kilo dura by 2x, meaning even without Benda and VP, one good Rolling Kick opened by a 0.5 Second Unconsciousness could really mess Steve up

        Loading editor
    • Alright on this case i'd vote Yujiro. If i could.

        Loading editor
    • KGiffoni wrote: Alright on this case i'd vote Yujiro. If i could.

      Yeah, a shame OPs can’t vote, but the support is appreciated nonetheless!

        Loading editor
    • BakiHanma18
      BakiHanma18 removed this reply because:
      Arbitrary
      02:37, August 18, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Update on the Yujiro upgrade: he now maxes out at 54 kilotons...

        Loading editor
    • So I can't do Mr. Hoek vs Yujiro.

        Loading editor
    • Christian Higdon wrote: So I can't do Mr. Hoek vs Yujiro.

      Yujiro too strong or too weak?

        Loading editor
    • Too strong, but Ren fucks him over with Low-High.

        Loading editor
    • Christian Higdon wrote: Too strong, but Ren fucks him over with Low-High.

      Ren who? Post character profile?

        Loading editor
    • PM me, I guess.

      Also, the tan chihuahua.

        Loading editor
    • Christian Higdon wrote: PM me, I guess.

      Also, the tan chihuahua.

      Actually, this might still be okay. I think Yujiro might lose, but I definitely don’t think it’s a stomp

        Loading editor
    • I dunno.

      You can make it if you want, or message me. I am in no mood to derail.

      Anyways, I’ll vote buff guy FRA then.

        Loading editor
    • Christian Higdon wrote: I dunno.

      You can make it if you want, or message me. I am in no mood to derail.

      Anyways, I’ll vote buff guy FRA then.

      Sounds good, I’ll do it if I can get around to it (doing a vs battle rn)

        Loading editor
    • Total votes:

      Yujiro-4

      Steve-2

        Loading editor
    • Neat.

      Anyways, that’d be 4-2...?

      Yep!

        Loading editor
    • Yujiro is about to scale to being vastly above 54 Kilotons if the current changes go through so RIP Steve.

        Loading editor
    • Amlad22 wrote: Yujiro is about to scale to being vastly above 54 Kilotons if the current changes go through so RIP Steve.

      Not gunna say it’s a stomp, but Steve’s changes are slim to none now

        Loading editor
    • BakiHanma18

      Wait for my argument tomorrow because of CAFE the internet has timelimit and timelimit costs my money which eventually made me cringe for being slow typing (it let myself get ahead of myself carelessly to debate, a bad habit) and me rushing to come up anything to say so I rush making arguments (which is my bad habit). It's really unavoidable, life's hard and that's life.

      Okay first I place opinion here:

      1. From my perspective most people here their analyses Yujiro ridiculously over-played and they don't analyse Steve instead with detail (but people just to think Steve was frickin primitive). It's likely the people doesn't seem to understand the Yujiro gets debuff when fighting Steve (Steve's arsenals). Also my point's both Steve and Yujiro isn't dumb to stand there take all the spam attacks however Yujiro is melee fighter and Steve gonna take advantage that while Yujiro don't just suddenly "Steve threw potion Yujiro suddenly think oh it's harmful then Yujiro dodge and blitz" because SBA The fighters will have absolutely no prior knowledge of each other. and Steve aren't going to rush and threw himself at the battle without weapon also establishing limitation on Steve isn't even allowed, we need any staffs to look at this thread because limiting Steve is really a bother.

      2. I didn't even know if Yujiro in demon form was able to think rationally just like base form because demon form sounds like berserk mode to me and would attack Steve like Hulk. Also I need scan for that before anyone prove anything "Yujiro in demon form think rationally".

        Loading editor
    • @Davidgumazon 

      1. If your enemy suddenly threw a weird bottle at you, you basic instinct to dodge it because your think it gonna hurt you.

      2. Demon Back isn't a form. It's a technique.

        Loading editor
    • 1. "you basic instinct to dodge it" but it'll fail at start since SBA no prior knowledge of splash potions were AoE. Only the Harming, Poison and Decay will trigger Yujiro's instinct however Weakness and Slowness wouldn't activate his instinct. Slowness Slows the Yujiro to 85% speed that's huge enough to null dodging or his mobility hence Harming II, Poison II and Decay would definitely hit Yujiro simultaneously. Also dodging splash potion is unavoidable unless you're out of range. Also negative potions were still same effect since Steve and Yujiro were both humans hence few or some Potion of Harming II were powerful enough to kill anyone comparable to Steve tho. AFAIK Yujiro only resists poison that can kill while Minecraft poison doesn't kill but wears down the enemy because that's the point of the game outside of that isn't poison of Minecraft. Then Yujiro don't resists Minecraft poison.

      2. ok

        Loading editor
    • Now that Yujiro in Demon Back is scaled to 54 kilotons, there just isn’t a lot that Steve can do. I’ve seen a few people on this thread say he’s 15 kilotons just by moving, but that pales in comparison to Yujiro. It really doesn’t matter what Steve does, because Yujiro uses 0.5 Second Unconsciousness and if he hits Steve, Steve would most likely literally die in one hit. That also rules out ToU, because Steve would be holding a weapon when 0.5 is activated, so Steve wouldn’t have the Totem in his hand or off hand

        Loading editor
    • Davidgumazon wrote:

      Yujiro still has Analytical Prediction and Enhanced Sixth Sense, allowing him to basically figure out that his whole strategy relies on hit getting hit with the bottle being thrown, so he wouldn’t let it hit him.

        Loading editor
    • I'm tired of explaining.

      >Steve would be holding a weapon when 0.5 is activated, so Steve wouldn’t have the Totem in his hand or off hand

      That's downplay. Fighting Steve without even using arsenals that's just nonsense it won't be close to 7-C fight, it's more like 8-C vs 7-C.

        Loading editor
    • Davidgumazon wrote: I'm tired of explaining.

      >Steve would be holding a weapon when 0.5 is activated, so Steve wouldn’t have the Totem in his hand or off hand

      That's downplay. Fighting Steve without even using arsenals that's just nonsense it won't be close to 7-C fight, it's more like 8-C vs 7-C.

      How is that downplay? You can’t just make a claim like that without even understanding what 0.5 is

        Loading editor
    • 0.5 Second Unconscious: People are triggered half a second earlier than the brain orders to move. For example, a knife is flying towards some person. That person is triggered, but still unconscious. 0.5 second later the brain orders to move and the action comes. That means between when the person is triggered and when become conscious, the person is unconscious for 0.5 second and Yujiro can attack them within that timeframe.

        Loading editor
    • how does 0.5 second move work? is it just a passive thing that he does?

        Loading editor
    • Yellowpig10 wrote: how does 0.5 second move work? is it just a passive thing that he does?

      It’s kinda hard to explain, but basically, when someone decides to do something, their brain has to send their muscles the message to move. That process take .5 seconds. Yujiro can attack in those .5 seconds, basically leaving his opponent defenseless, as they are still about to carry out their first action while they are being attacked

        Loading editor
    • >You can’t just make a claim like that without even understanding what 0.5 is

      You can't just make a claim that person doesn't understand Yujiro's profile

        Loading editor
    • Davidgumazon wrote: >You can’t just make a claim like that without even understanding what 0.5 is

      You can't just make a claim that person doesn't understand Yujiro's profile

      If you are trying to debate about two characters, to make the debate smoother, you should at least skim both characters’s pages

        Loading editor
    • Potion buffs aren’t going to help, they take a little over a second to drink. Yujiro can just kill Steve while he’s drinking. Also Yujiro is a CQC Fighter, and will most likely be close. If Steve throws a splash potion, he might get hit with the effect as well. TNT takes several seconds to explode after being ignited, as well as visual and audio cues, giving Yujiro ample time to escape. Finally, Yujiro can attack Steve after firing 1 arrow, because he can be interrupted while slinging arrows.

        Loading editor
    • The vote rn is 4-2, and it’s plain to see why

        Loading editor
    • Yujiro- EmperorDoom25, Choinoi, BakiHanma18, and Christian Higdon

      Steve- Yellowpig10, and Davidgumazon

        Loading editor
    • Yujiro FRA, i guess.

        Loading editor
    • Hanma for the aforementioned reasons.

        Loading editor
    • Wait guys wait for my counter-argument 1-2 days because I don't have much time in CAFE. But seriously I do have counter arguments when I get serious. Just wait.

        Loading editor
    • Well as of right now,

      Yujiro: 6

      Steve: 2

        Loading editor
    • Oof

      Hehehehehehe...

        Loading editor
    • Yujiro- EmperorDoom25, Choinoi, BakiHanma18, Christian Higdon, Jamesthetaker, and Anttron224

      Steve- Yellowpig10, and Davidgumazon

        Loading editor
    • HAHAHAHAHAHA-

      smack

      One more for buff guy.

        Loading editor
    • Thanks for counting the votes, BakiHanma18. I'm not too active in here. 

        Loading editor
    • Yujiri FRA.

        Loading editor
    • Grace

        Loading editor
    • The less Buff looming guy fra. (Yujiro)

        Loading editor
    • Grace+1

        Loading editor
    • KGiffoni wrote: Thanks for counting the votes, BakiHanma18. I'm not too active in here. 

      No problem homie, just tryna make things easier

        Loading editor
    • Yujiro: 8

      Steve: 2

        Loading editor
    • Alright, so, this can be added to both profiles now? Since there are already 7 votes in one's favor

        Loading editor
    • No. After 7 votes for one side + them having a 3 point advantage. There still needs to be a 24 hour grace period before it can be added

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • @EmperorDoom25 called grace 2 hours ago, so we have 22 hours left

        Loading editor
    • Grace is but a sweet 14 hours away😂

        Loading editor
    • oof

      I still await Ren vs Yujiro.

      No, I don't, Ren needs to be upgraded to Tier 5.

        Loading editor
    • Christian Higdon wrote: oof

      I still await Ren vs Yujiro.

      No, I don't, Ren needs to be upgraded to Tier 5.

      If he gets a tier 5 upgrade, he slaps Yujiro out of his skin, but if not, I might open that after this thread gets added

        Loading editor
    • He was able to take an explosion that not only dwarfed, but also obliterated, earth.

      Like, nothing was left.

      Ren took this as nothing but a walking nervous system.

        Loading editor
    • Christian Higdon wrote: He was able to take an explosion that not only dwarfed, but also obliterated, earth.

      Like, nothing was left.

      Ren took this as nothing but a walking nervous system.

      Yeah... Yujiro can t compete with THAT😂

        Loading editor
    • Mhm.

      Message me if you want, I could give you some stuff on RaS.

        Loading editor
    • Actually Yujiro can't one-shot Steve I assure that's a fact as a Minecraft fan. Even Yujiro wins, I'll make a thread about Versus Thread Removal Requests, because the Majority of Yujiro voters had an ignorance ignore the how Steve's arsenals significantly affect the battle. I sure knowledgeable about Minecraft verse. You guys were knowledgeable about Yujiro's verse seems to outright ignore my arguments' facts. Don't worry I will make a counter-arguments, it's not even the end of discussion.

      I re-calced the Steve's AP and I get: Steve's dura tanked 30 Kilotons casual via non-enchanted full set of diamond armor and Ender Dragon damaged Steve about 20%. ED would take forever to kill Steve with the help regen potion or Golden Apple or Notch Apple. TBH @Saikou's calc was pretty old and I used the same method as @Saikou's calc but I updated.


      According to Saikou, the EnderDragon's hitbox dimensions. It is 16 by 14 by 8. Each Block is a meter cube according to WoG, so together it makes 1792 meters cube. Thus making it 1792000000 cc.

      According to DarkDragonMedeus, the value for vaporizing Iron is 71353.79 joules/cc. see

      Saikou stated "The Dragon can vaporizes it's body size worth of steel and other material. It's vaporization because the Dragon can destroy large bodies of water without a trace. Pretty it wouldn't happen with Pulverization.". see

      On gamepedia: The dragon can pass through all blocks, destroying most types. Blocks not destroyed are those that naturally generate on the central End island and those that are intended to be indestructible: Obsidian, End stone, Bedrock, Command Block, Barrier, Iron bars, End portal (block), End portal frame, and End gateway (block). Suffocation cannot be used, as the ender dragon will destroy most blocks it comes into contact with and doesn't take suffocation damage otherwise.

      In other words: it was confirmed the Ender Dragon is cannot destroy The End made materials.

      1792000000*71353.79=127865991680000 joules, Town Level+.

      30.560705468 kt which is similar to the bomb that hit Hiroshima.

      • Ender Dragon's AP dealt 50% damage to Steve with no armor.
      • Ender Dragon's AP dealt 46% damage to Steve with full set of leather armor.
      • Ender Dragon's AP dealt 38% damage to Steve with full set of gold armor.
      • Ender Dragon's AP dealt 36% damage to Steve with full set of chainmail armor.
      • Ender Dragon's AP dealt 30% damage to Steve with full set of iron armor.
      • Ender Dragon's AP dealt 20% damage to Steve with full set of diamond armor.
      • Ender Dragon's AP dealt 22.004% damage to Steve with full set of diamond armor but turtle shell is helmet.

      Note: This calc was updated version of @Saikou's calc on ED.


      See how durable Steve was, that's not even counting enchanted diamond armors tho.

      By that logic Yujiro's AP was null by Steve with enchanted diamond armor + Tutle potion.

        Loading editor
    • Ok so Steve is superior to 30 Kilotons? Yujiro is still vastly above 54 Kilotons so I don’t see how this updated calc saves Steve.

        Loading editor
    • Read it carefully. Ender Dragon's AP only dealt 20% damage to Steve with full set of diamond armor not even counting Enchantments. ED's percentage of damage was based of in-game damage.

      • Though I've tested it by myself when I maxed enchantments ED just dealt 1-2 hp or 1 heart.

      54 kilotons? Turtle potions reduction was 60% with I and 80% with II.

      • So what's 20% or 40% of 54 kilotons? So weak.
        Loading editor
    • Still loses to VP, Benda and 0.5 Seconds even if that’s true, as I already explained...

        Loading editor
    • Steve doesn't get unconscious by VP also Steve dealt far worse suffocation (but survives via potions, totem of undying or enchanted tools) and 0.5 was only enough for Yujiro punch Steve 10x which only dealt 50% of Steve's health so far. Also Totem of Undying literally null the Yujiro's blitz.

      Unless you're assuming Steve let Yujiro hit him when Steve doesn't have buff and don't equipment. That's not even considered as 7-C when Steve was completely defenseless tho.

        Loading editor
    • Davidgumazon wrote: Steve doesn't get unconscious by VP also Steve dealt far worse suffocation (but survives via potions, totem of undying or enchanted tools) and 0.5 was only enough for Yujiro punch Steve 10x which only dealt 50% of Steve's health so far. Also Totem of Undying literally null the Yujiro's blitz.

      I’ve already explained this, but I guess I’ll do it again.

      1) It doesn’t matter that Steve can’t get knocked out by VP. He can literally only hold his breath 18 minutes before DYING, so VP wouldn’t knock him out, it would KILL HIM

      2) 0.5 Seconds is just a move that allows Yujiro to attack in between Steve deciding to attack and Steve actually attacking

      3) If Steve decides to attack, and Yujiro uses 0.5 and attacks and potentially kills him, Steve will have died with his weapon in his hand, as he was about to attack. If his weapon is in his hand, the Totem of Undying is not, which means it can’t activate, thus Steve will die with no chance of coming back to life

        Loading editor
    • 1) Assuming you haven't played Minecraft, though when you runs out of breath doesn't instantly KILLED you. Dude Steve can hold 18 minutes of oxygen and as far as VP can do is 94% of normal human. Steve was far from "normal" tho.

      2) Can you show me scans, interpretation alone wasn't enough to imagine/visualize the battle.

      3) SBA starting distance 100 meters via Steve's max range. He wouldn't use bow and arrows at first he decide to create distance far from Yujiro via Elytra + fireworks flight and Ender Pearl (actually the ender pearl able to max threwing for 250 meters with Trident propeling) not just outright straightforward fight.

      4)>If his weapon is in his hand, the Totem of Undying is not, which means it can’t activate

      Again stop making Totem of Undying exclusive, that's outright definition of limiting Steve. That's not how it works.

        Loading editor
    • Yujiro FRA

        Loading editor
    • Yujiro doesn't even have regen. Steve have more mobility also he can use Healing II splash potion on himself + Notch Apple + Totem of Undying. Dude the Totem of Undying and Notch Apple their damage absorption effect literally absorbs most of blows from Yujiro DB, VP and Benda.

        Loading editor
    • > run out of breath

      Nobody who runs out of oxygen just automatically passes out like they do when they get hit by VP. Normally, one would hyperventilate or choke, then slowly pass out. With VP, it’s just automatic unconsciousness, so most likely Steve would automatically die, if not die, take massive damage at least.

      >Scans

      I’ll do you one even better: https://baki.fandom.com/wiki/0.5_Second_Unconscious

      >Long range battle

      The farther away Steve gets, the more time Yujiro gets to react. Also, it wouldn’t be the hardest thing in the world to catch up with Steve. Why would Steve even run in the first place? He doesn’t know anything about Yujiro, and since he’s decked out in Enchanted Diamond Armor with top tier gear, wouldn’t he just move in for the kill?

      >Totem of Undying

      https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Totem_of_Undying

      If the player is holding a totem of undying in their off-hand or main-hand slot and receives otherwise fatal damage, the totem prevents the player from dying. The totem of undying must be in the player's off-hand or main-hand for it to work — it does not work if it is in the hotbar, unless selected. The totem can be used only once; it disappears after use. It does not save the player from death caused by void damage (and, by extension, the /kill command).

        Loading editor
    • Yujiro: 9

      Steve: 2

        Loading editor
    • >Scan

      Please what chapter. The page seems same as vsb's Yujiro's profile.

        Loading editor
    • >The totem can be used only once; it disappears after use.

      Yes once, but he have just not only one but more than one ToU.

        Loading editor
    • Davidgumazon wrote: >The totem can be used only once; it disappears after use.

      Yes once, but he have just not only one but more than one ToU.

      It literally says the ToU must be held to be used

        Loading editor
    • Do you think I don't know it ? Dude for the love of- I'm a Minecraft FAN what the frick! ! ! ! ! !

      What's really your point tho?

      Edit: He can't re-equip ToU is false. I think you're saying ToU can't be re-equip although he have hammerspace when he have multiple ToU in his inventory. Items can switch or take in/out inventory thought based.

      BakiHanma18 wrote:
      it would be impossible for Steve to be holding the ToU while being attack

      False. In SBA at the start they are assumed to not be surprised or disorientated from the sudden start. Meaning: Steve had already hold ToU along with his Enchanted Diamond Armor equiped before he fight. Unless you're saying he can't do anything or unprepared during the fight. That meant Steve is 9-A whilst Yujiro is 7-C from the battle's perspective, and that's against SBA, also in SBA there's starting distance, it meant that 0.5 Unconscoius won't be happening until Yujiro got close.

      0.5 Unconscious wasn't even long range technique but as CQC technique.

        Loading editor
    • Davidgumazon wrote: Do you think I don't know it ? Dude for the love of- I'm a Minecraft FAN what the frick! ! ! ! ! !

      What's really your point tho?

      https://youtu.be/s9pobKqqCTc

      As you will see from 14:40 to 17:30, it would be impossible for Steve to be holding the ToU while being attack, the same pint I’ve made 3 times already

        Loading editor
    • I don’t even know what is happening anymore.

        Loading editor
    • Amlad22 wrote: I don’t even know what is happening anymore.

      You ever try to go through a rotating door but you get trapped inside and just keep walking in circles? That’s basically what’s has happened. To summarize, Yujiro is gunna win, and he’s up 9-2 with less than 15 hours left on grace

        Loading editor
    • Amlad22 wrote: Ok so Steve is superior to 30 Kilotons? Yujiro is still vastly above 54 Kilotons so I don’t see how this updated calc saves Steve.

      How much above 54 btw?

        Loading editor
    • @Davidgumazon

      Please stop with the wank and baseless assumptions. You clearly dont know how VP works so stop assuming that Steve would get around that

      Listen carefully here: Doesnt matter if Steve can hold his breath for 18 minutes or so

      Know why? Because if any living organism breathes only 9% of oxygen they get instantly knocked out, this is a biological fact and Steve cant counter that, even if he is a good swimmer, so please yeet that argument

        Loading editor
    • Steve doesn't get knocked out though, even when he's buried he just dies rather then getting kicked out. If you wanna assume it would just kill him then fine but it won't knock him out

        Loading editor
    • There is a big difference between getting buried and breathing 9% of oxygen

      It takes time to run out of oxygen while getting buried, while VP just makes you uncounciouss instantly

        Loading editor
    • In minecraft getting buried has the same effect as running out of oxygen and starting to drown. Even when he drowns he never loses consciousness same with getting burried

        Loading editor
    • Thats just game mechanics tho

      Steve is still technically a human, and doesnt have any resistance to paralysis since its a thing you also need to counter VP

        Loading editor
    • EmperorDoom25 wrote: @Davidgumazon

      Please stop with the wank and baseless assumptions. You clearly dont know how VP works so stop assuming that Steve would get around that

      And? And you clearly don't know how durability works on Minecraft.

      EmperorDoom25 wrote: @Davidgumazon

      Listen carefully here: Doesnt matter if Steve can hold his breath for 18 minutes or so

      Know why? Because if any living organism breathes only 9% of oxygen they get instantly knocked out, this is a biological fact and Steve cant counter that, even if he is a good swimmer, so please yeet that argument.

      No, though it does matter Steve can survive without oxygen. Please stop your downplay. Know why? Here is my counter using another person's logic.

      Edwardtruong2006 wrote:
      Also trying to use some physics talk to justify why a destructive feat is invalid in fiction which commonly ignores physics isn't the best argument. In fiction, people can use their powers to vaporize large objects without a massive explosion.

      Forgive me using yours @Edwardtruong2006 hope it won't haunt you. Of course whether or not without oxygen knocked out Steve was just as same as @Edwardtruong2006's logic for explosion mechanics.


      And here for noobs who don't . It's really, really old video: Minecraft- Armor calculations & damage reduction. After you've watched the video, there's fact that Resistance effect from Notch Apple can be substitute to Beacon's resistance hence you don't need Beacon.

        Loading editor
    • EmperorDoom25 wrote:
      Thats just game mechanics tho

      Steve is still technically a human, and doesnt have any resistance to paralysis since its a thing you also need to counter VP

      Steve's the guy who tank lightnings (but he doesn't get paralyzed) and since Steve doesn't seem to hesitate fighting Minecraft's biggest and scariest enemies, such as endermans, witches, wither skeletons, endermans, The Wither and Ender Dragon, not even when it's his first time encountering them then get paralysis from Yujiro's fear inducement while Steve's dura and strength was technically above Yujiro which is nonsense. Steve's strength was specifically buff by Strength potion which significantly adds to his AP and lifting strength. Also Steve was far more defensive than his offense which technically meant Steve's Dura far surperior or far above his own AP.

      GyroNutz wrote:
      Steve has a greater defense than offense though, with his fully enchanted diamond armour + potions + shield + totems of undying + regen (Anyone who's played Pot PVP knows how annoying it is to kill a player who has just the former two even with the best weapons in the game).

      I'm not the only one guy agree to the "Dura>AP" idea just y'know. (I don't need a response whether or not you care "I'm not the only one guy agree to the "Dura>AP" idea" so you don't have to try to argue such trivial thing.)

        Loading editor
    • False Equivalency

      Lightning doesnt always paralyze you. Most of the times, it only induces damage. You'd also need proof that the Minecraft Lightning causes paralysis, and even then Steve doesnt have resistances on his profile

      Doesnt matter if Steve is more durable or not, VP ignores durability and Yujiro can literally reflect any attack back to Steve with Aiki

        Loading editor
    • >False Equivalency

      Technically it's assumption NOT false equivalency, just trying how people would react. Don't continue to argue it's trivial thing.

      >VP ignores durability

      VP ignores doesn't matter since all damage from VP was absorbs by enchanted Armor and Damage Absorption effect WHILE damage from VP or Aiki were reduced significantly by Resistance effect and Weakness effect. At the end-result the blows from BD, VP, Aiki and Benda which is outclasses by Regeneration capacity of potions or especially Notch Apple.

      >Yujiro can literally reflect any attack back to Steve with Aiki

      Thorns inflict every attack from Yujiro and shorten the prolonged Yujiro's death via Thorns and Decay effects.

        Loading editor
    • By your logic, every lightning user would get Paralysis Inducement to their profiles......which is not the case in this wiki

      Steve doesnt have resistance to paralysis, so VP will work

        Loading editor
    • VP is not Pain-based lol, what are you talking about?

        Loading editor
    • Edited.

        Loading editor
    • EmperorDoom25 wrote:
      VP is not Pain-based lol, what are you talking about?

      Don't act be an ass just correct me if I'm wrong.

      I don't see how Yujiro induce paralysis since there's no explanation was in the profile.

        Loading editor
    • Its on his profile

      The only attack that induces that is VP. It was discussed on a former CRT that VP would induce paralysis to the target

        Loading editor
    • Where?

        Loading editor
    • Read his powers and abilities section, the power is there

        Loading editor
    • I went to bed, woke up, and would you look at that, we’re pretty much in the same line of discussion we were before I went to bed. I wonder why...

        Loading editor
    • I did the same.

      Okay, I guess I'm unfollowing...?

        Loading editor
    • Christian Higdon wrote: I did the same.

      Okay, I guess I'm unfollowing...?

      😂 thanks for stopping by anyway

        Loading editor
    • It's fine.

      I'll stay if anyone has any questions to ask me that ISN'T on-topic.

        Loading editor
    • Like the fact that, I kid you not, Pluto would blitz both combatants.

        Loading editor
    • BakiHanma18
      BakiHanma18 removed this reply because:
      Dumbness on my part
      14:51, August 19, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • DoomEmperor25 wrote:

      Sorry, I myself was confused about the correlation between running out of oxygen and breathing in less than 6% oxygen. I got it now👌

        Loading editor
    • To go over a lot of what transpired last night:

      Steve doesn’t have paralysis resistance, and he’s a normal human (so a low percentage of oxygen would affect him the same as anyone else), so VP works

      Second, Yujiro’s no-sold lightning, but regardless, it’s simply a fact the Steve can’t counter VP at this point: he breathes, he’s a normal human in terms of his circular system, and VP bypasses his defense.

      Third, VP doesn’t inflict damage, so Thorns is a no go, and I’ve already said if Yujiro wants to go Benda, he can just wait out the Apple’s regen.

      Finally, it wouldn’t matter if one can’t see VP on his page. We’ve described how it works several times, and I posted the character profile definition of VP in the chat a while ago

        Loading editor
    • Also, grace ends in 3 hours

        Loading editor
    • Grace is over, Yujiro wins 9-2. Someone add this and close the thread

        Loading editor
    • Now you HAVE to pit him against REN! HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

        Loading editor
    • I'll add this

        Loading editor
    • >Read his powers and abilities section, the power is there

      What I meant is link in the manga? (Those links from his profile doesn't help me finding it)

      Also I think I've read this Grappler Baki manga very long time ago it's very vague. AFAIK all I remembered Yujiro has a lotta techniques along with some techniques defy physics (i.e. Manga physics such as ripping air apart) and just CQC fighter. And that's all. Whilst Minecraft upgrade every update, it's only matter of time Steve can par against like Yujiro. (Especially Minecraft: Dungeons, I'm still waiting for it to be release and waiting for Mojang to add weapons and stuff from Minecraft: Dungeons to Minecraft)

        Loading editor
    • BakiHanma18 wrote:
      Grace is over, Yujiro wins 9-2. Someone add this and close the thread

      You do realized I'm not finish of making counter-arguments (I'm opponent of Yujiro's side supporters, just so y'know I'm knowledgeable about Steve Minecraft) because of it seems all your arguments downright downplay Steve in a dumb way such as: using TNT in dumb situation which is a waste of potion. Of course I know Yujiro's profile but I don't see how Yujiro's techniques even fare against Steve's arsenals. Especially Yujiro's side supporters tend to ignore Decay along with the fact Yujiro never had Regen. Also though Steve could just break splash potion.

      Also "Yujiro never let Steve do anything" argument seems nonsense to me when Yujiro doesn't know anything about Steve. Of course not only that in addition your argument just apply that "Steve can't use Notch Apple" and "Steve can't tank anything somewhat bypass durability via VP, Benda or Offensive Xiao-Lee" which is nonsense.

      Like I said before I'm gonna preparing a somewhat very long to clarify all my arguments from this thread/debate (Edit: Which I canceled cuz @EmperorDoom25 has convinced me). Come on I've no internet of course it made me slow and hard to collect data especially I'm at CAFE. But anyway I'll assure you Steve's side supporters didn't give up yet just y'know. All I see is Yujiro's side supporters seems to just vote and wanted Yujiro win as quick as possible without much coherent argument from Minecraft supporters. (From my opinion this vs thread somewhat lack Minecraft supporters here, just so y'know I making debate about flaws in Minecraft isn't my specialty but that doesn't it can't be resolve)

        Loading editor
    • Davidgumazon wrote:

      Doesn’t matter. 7+ votes were made, there is over a 3 point difference, and 24 hours (grace) have passed. It’s already been added to their pages

        Loading editor
    • Its okay, you have your reasons to think why Steve wins and we have ours

        Loading editor
    • EmperorDoom25 wrote:
      Its okay, you have your reasons to think why Steve wins and we have ours

      Huh. That actually convinced me, very reasonable.

      Anyway I just voting Steve for every reason I've posted in this vs thread although my argument is incomplete.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.