FANDOM


  • Dark649
    Dark649 closed this thread because:
    Limit reached.
    21:15, August 14, 2019

    You know the drill by now folks! We talk about everything DEATH BATTLE here!

    Continued from here, here, here, here and here.

    TitanCrusher101 ad time: 4-B Bracket: Brains vs Brawn!


    Fights since this thread has started:

    Just done:

    Ep 111: Johnny Cage vs Captain Falcon

    Ep 112: Aang vs Edward Elric

    Coming:

    Ep 113: Ghost Rider (Marvel Comics) vs Lobo (Post-Crisis)


    Content included in this thread:

    - Predictions on what fights we will be seeing

    - Predictions on who will win when the season starts

    - Discussions about Death Battle Cast (sometimes DBX)

    - And much more!

    Warp gate



    The Spoiler Tag (VSBW)
    And please... the illustration just shows how to make a spoiler tag - useful for discussing spoilers before a Death Battle episode gets launched on YouTube.
      Loading editor
    • Can Aang metal bend? I forget if he learned that by the end of the series

        Loading editor
    • Eh, not sure. Regardless, Aang is most likely to win all because of that strength, speed, and durability. And if he goes Avatar state, its already overkill. Edward could potentially negate durability, but Aang is just too fast for him to even react.

        Loading editor
    • Oh, I agree completely, but I just wanted to check

        Loading editor
    • Having the same crappy feeling I got with Ken vs Terry. Love both characters, want to seem them go all out, happy to see them in what will be undoubtely a spectacular fight, but don't want to see any of them lose.

        Loading editor
    • sure that maybe we should make CRT for Ang and Edward?

        Loading editor
    • Jimboydejuan12 wrote:
      sure that maybe we should make CRT for Aang and Edward?

      May I ask: on what?

      We need to revise profiles for F-Zero and Mortal Kombat characters first - the refined calc blog and some Death Battle findings may advise so.

        Loading editor
    • yep going create calc blog went to Fixes F-Zero and Mortal Kombat probably Tier scaled.

        Loading editor
    • So I'm going to go over each combatant to see what they have to give them an edge.

      Aang: Hits harder, is faster, bending takes less time than alchemy to perform, has more elements readily at his disposal, is more mobile with airbending, can counter Ed's usual alchemy, has the Avatar state.

      Ed: Is much smarter, may be able to survive his hits (if the laser calc is accepted), is more experienced with hand-to-hand combat (most Avatar fights are two benders throwing elements at each other, they usually lose quickly to competent physical fighters quickly. Remember when Suki knocked out Katara in seconds?), has metal limbs that can't be bended by Aang, can one-shot Aang with his copied destruction technique from Scar, has experience fighting users of all the elements but air (the water guy from the first episode of Brotherhood, Mustang, and most alchemists seem to focus on "Earth")

        Loading editor
    • Ty Lee, not Suki lol.

        Loading editor
    • Btw if anyone’s curious Strunton one of the researchers for the show made a blog about Aang https://strunton2.blogspot.com/2019/07/character-analysis-avatar-aang.html

        Loading editor
    • Aang has a huge long range advantage from what it seems. Even if Ed is a lot more experienced, he's gonna have a hard time putting it to advantage.

        Loading editor
    • Edward has the range advantage. Aang only gets the advantage when in Avatar State, which he doesn't start out with.

        Loading editor
    • Unoriginal Memes wrote:
      Edward has the range advantage. Aang only gets the advantage when in Avatar State, which he doesn't start out with.

      But unless Ed is sub-rel or above he is not quick enough to stop Aang from tapping into Avatar State which further increases "everything".

        Loading editor
    • Aang can't even usually tap into the Avater State at will, as far as I'm aware of. Not to mention, some people feel that the lightning blocking feat is pretty sketchy.

        Loading editor
    • End of series Aang has mastered the Avatar State.

        Loading editor
    • I feel like watching ATLAB again now (I just finished FMA.B for the 2nd time and NGE for the 1st time, which was recommended to me).

      Also lets not forget Edward (who I prefer as a protag) won't have the EXP advantage since DB are going to give Aang his LoK feats/statements/EXP etc but ofc use his child form in battle (similar to what they did for Toph and Ben).

        Loading editor
    • Shoot, right. I forgot about that. Aang has the experience of all of his previous lives as that’s how the Avatar State works.

        Loading editor
    • They only used the aliens that Ben 10,000 had. They didn't give him any feats.

        Loading editor
    • Aang's short preview

      Now how does Aang taps into Avatar State?

        Loading editor
    • Does Ed have access to a philosher stones?

        Loading editor
    • Aang usually has to have a strong emotion to go into the avatar state, like how he goes into it while in rage. He does have full control over it by the time he's an adult.

        Loading editor
    • He has control of the Avatar state and the end of the original series. He shows it off when he taps into it briefly to extinguish the flames burning the earth nation after beating down Ozai

      He also frequently taps into it in the comics- which are all canon and take place after the series finale

        Loading editor
    • Though, if that Edward durability feat is accepted, that would mean Edward can survive blows from Avatar State Aang. Death Battle might even include that feat in the episode. 

      Tbh, while DB doesn't usually show the character's true potential and occasionally gets the wrong verdict, it is fascinating to see how Death Battle portrays the combatants.

        Loading editor
    • Gotta admit, seeing a radically different interpretation on the same subject can be pretty darn interesting.

        Loading editor
    • Falcon vs Cage QnA time:

      Isn't Falcon using the Blue Falcon to win cheating? No, it's part of his usual arsenal, not to mention iconic, and is not mentioned at all in the final argument for his victory.

      If Johnny's Full Power wasn't limited to being Elder God Kryptonite, would he have won? Maybe, it would have just been a closer fight and they would have scaled closer to Raiden's explosion feat (but we know it would have been a bigger stomp). Regardless, they would be changing how his powers work, so that would be unfair.

      Why isn't Falcon's reaction time for driving his car at such high speeds not mentioned? Aren't you lowballing him by doing so? They did mention it, but they can't always find specific numbers for their speeds or other stats. Either way, the feats they listed for both combatants show they can react at mach speeds.

      Why use Anime Falcon but Game Johnny? Isn't that contradictory? Johnny's mainly from the games, but they did look at the other sources. Johnny also exists in two timelines, so they use feats for both. Either way, the details for Johnny are clearly shown in all sources. Falcon, on the other hand, is primarily shown in racing games that have conflicting stories (With the F-Zero canon, there's a "big accident" that causes the sport to go underground before reemerging to the public. At which point Falcon begins his career relative to the incident changes game to game) and a non-canon fighting game. Hence, the anime is used for his fighting skills.

      Why Aang vs Edward Elric? It's a super requested episode and was almost done last season, but it lost to Sora vs Pitt because they wanted to make sure the custom sprite animation they would inevitably need was ready and good.

        Loading editor
    • Also, DBX is getting rebooted, so that's fun

        Loading editor
    • Rebooted?

        Loading editor
    • DBX has a new host, the victor is determined by fan votes, and there’s an alternate ending for each battle. They basically made it more like Super Power Beat Down.

        Loading editor
    • The more popular character wins then. Well, I know what two franchises are never losing again.

        Loading editor
    • Next one is Superboy vs Teen Gohan so you know who’s winning

        Loading editor
    • I guess they're trying to avoid the unavoidable backlash in all VS fights. Though if you ask me, it's still gonna happen in the different outcomes.

      Still, not complaining, DBX always delivered some pretty darn good fights.

        Loading editor
    • I just realize does Ed have any impressive feats in the 2003 version and games?

        Loading editor
    • Don't the alternate ends means that both characters will have a version he wins?

        Loading editor
    • DB still hasn't adressed why they use the Test Your Might mini-game as a source for MK feats.

        Loading editor
    • Well, we also use "Test Your Might" feats.

        Loading editor
    • I remember the explanation they gave was it’s useable as long as it’s consistent with the characters power level.

        Loading editor
    • I know this is a rather pointless nitpick, but Johnny and Falcon starting their fight over an argument made me feel what it lacked in Weiss vs Mitsuru. I know that convincing stories or a plot isn't the point in DB given the limited time and the focus is the fight and analysis, but the fact we enter the girls' fight while they have already begun their duel made it feel we missed a bit of context. 

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • It's a touchie subject taking/using feats shown off in minigames or side missions (that may not be canon), ofc it should be done case by case naturally.

        Loading editor
    • https://twitter.com/benbsinger/status/1149736780314267648?s=21

      Ben thinking about doing Tatsumaki vs Mob

        Loading editor
    • Js250476 wrote: https://twitter.com/benbsinger/status/1149736780314267648?s=21

      Ben thinking about doing Tatsumaki vs Mob

      Something like would really come down to whether you buy MOB at his peak being equal to tatsumaki via WOG

        Loading editor
    • Tipper17 wrote:

      Js250476 wrote:
      https://twitter.com/benbsinger/status/1149736780314267648?s=21

      Ben thinking about doing Tatsumaki vs Mob

      Something like would really come down to whether you buy MOB at his peak being equal to tatsumaki via WOG

      But Mob Psycho 100 has already ended while One-Punch Man is still continuing. It is clear Shigeo Kageyama has his power ceiling being equal to Tornado of Terror at that time should we wank him against her with word of author, and Tatsumaki is likely going even stronger as the OPM story proceeds that it would become a clear win for the short yet powerful lady.

      If you just want an awesome fight I think DBX is a better platform.

        Loading editor
    • Jasonsith wrote:

      Tipper17 wrote:

      Js250476 wrote:
      https://twitter.com/benbsinger/status/1149736780314267648?s=21

      Ben thinking about doing Tatsumaki vs Mob

      Something like would really come down to whether you buy MOB at his peak being equal to tatsumaki via WOG

      But Mob Psycho 100 has already ended while One-Punch Man is still continuing. It is clear Shigeo Kageyama has his power ceiling being equal to Tornado of Terror at that time should we wank him against her with word of author, and Tatsumaki is likely going even stronger as the OPM story proceeds that it would become a clear win for the short yet powerful lady.

      If you just want an awesome fight I think DBX is a better platform.

      That’s why I said depends if you buy him being a peer to her at his peak cause feat wise she’s his superior and as u mentioned will get stronger given her story isn’t over like mob is

        Loading editor
    • Hold it...

      Depending on whether how the WOG is treated and whether Ttmk has further upgrades, our site once said Mob could defeat Ttmk

      Re Johnny Cage vs Captain Falcon

      Using "Test Your Might" feats is fine, but using it only without considering his stronger and more impressive feats is a big crime. (Ironically SA crew said in their latest DBC that Johnny Cage would have won or at least the results would be much closer when they allow the Inner Power to be not just specifically tailored to counter Elder God powers)

        Loading editor
    • DBX S4E1 Spoilers
      Son Gohan (57%) : Superboy (Post-Crisis) (43%)
      DBX S4E2 Spoilers
      D.Va vs Tron Bonne is next.
        Loading editor
    • DBX S4E1 Spoilers
      Damn, that close?
        Loading editor
    • Also someone brought it up can aang steal Ed ability to perform alchemy?

        Loading editor
    • He can only do it to benders. And because bending and alchemy are not very similar, verse equalization doesn't help.

        Loading editor
    • Jasonsith wrote:
      {| class="wikitable mw-collapsible mw-collapsed"

      ! DBX S4E1 Spoilers |- | Son Gohan (57%) : Superboy (Post-Crisis) (43%) |}

      DBX S4E2 Spoilers
      D.Va vs Tron Bonne is next.

      wot mo?

        Loading editor
    • Unoriginal Memes wrote: He can only do it to benders. And because bending and alchemy are not very similar, verse equalization doesn't help.

      Ah thanks someone was arguing aang could do it which I doubt it

        Loading editor
    • Tipper17 wrote:
      Also someone brought it up can aang steal Ed ability to perform alchemy?

      Isn't Alchemy literally a God given ability?

        Loading editor
    • Jimboydejuan12 wrote:

      Jasonsith wrote:
      DBX S4E1 Spoilers
      Son Gohan (57%) : Superboy (Post-Crisis) (43%)
      DBX S4E2 Spoilers
      D.Va vs Tron Bonne is next.

      wot mo?

      What do you mean?

        Loading editor
    • Maskofthedragon wrote:

      Tipper17 wrote:
      Also someone brought it up can aang steal Ed ability to perform alchemy?

      Isn't Alchemy literally a God given ability?

      Bending can be learnt by oneself or from a lion turtle or from existing benders.

      Needs to dig more into how one learns alchemy.

        Loading editor
    • You can only learn bending from another bender if you already have the ability to bend. The other bender will teach you techniques to bend efficiently, but the ability itself is something you have to be born with.

      Lion turtles are the only beings afaik that can sidestep that rule and grant previously benderless ppl the ability to bend

        Loading editor
    • Alchemy is a science, with specific rules and requirements to perform. The most common is that people need the components and an transmutation circle to perform it, Alkahestry being a slight exception only through technique.

      Ed is different among alchemists because he entered the Gate of Truth. Afterwards, he gained the ability to substitute himself into the transmutation circle part of the equation by touching his hands. He still needs the components to perform the alchemy

        Loading editor
    • Having his alchemy being taken away by God doesn't necessarily imply that others like Aang can take it from him. Besides, Ed sacrificed his ability of his own free will to undo his deal with God, it wasn't forcibly taken.

      Since it's a science more than a latent superpower and no one in FMA is able to take away someone's alchemy ability, Aang's power-stealing abilities shouldn't work. The only way he's eliminating Ed's alchemy is by destroying one of his arms.

        Loading editor
    • Sorvoe551 wrote:
      Having his alchemy being taken away by God doesn't necessarily imply that others like Aang can take it from him. Besides, Ed sacrificed his ability of his own free will to undo his deal with God, it wasn't forcibly taken.

      Since it's a science more than a latent superpower and no one in FMA is able to take away someone's alchemy ability, Aang's power-stealing abilities shouldn't work. The only way he's eliminating Ed's alchemy is by destroying one of his arms.

      Good job so Aang is destroying Ed by raw power instead of any hax thing.

      Off topic: the Death Battle Exhibition~ Season 4~ Episode~ 1~

        Loading editor
    • Jasonsith wrote:

      Sorvoe551 wrote:
      Having his alchemy being taken away by God doesn't necessarily imply that others like Aang can take it from him. Besides, Ed sacrificed his ability of his own free will to undo his deal with God, it wasn't forcibly taken.

      Since it's a science more than a latent superpower and no one in FMA is able to take away someone's alchemy ability, Aang's power-stealing abilities shouldn't work. The only way he's eliminating Ed's alchemy is by destroying one of his arms.

      Good job so Aang is destroying Ed by raw power instead of any hax thing.

      Off topic: the Death Battle Exhibition~ Season 4~ Episode~ 1~

      Predictable outcome but the votes were closer than I thought.

        Loading editor
    • The DBX have alternative endings right? Is there one where the loser wins then?

        Loading editor
    • What? How many & which DBX have alternative endings? Is this a premium users only feature?

        Loading editor
    • Is a feature of the new ones I think

        Loading editor
    • It's only for FIRST Members, but every DBX has an alternate ending.

      And the alternate ending to Gohan VS Superboy was way better than the actual ending imo.

        Loading editor
    • Ahhh, classic premium-only content. How marvelously frustrating. Ah well, at least they're putting in the effort for the alternate endings.

        Loading editor
    • Unoriginal Memes wrote: It's only for FIRST Members, but every DBX has an alternate ending.

      And the alternate ending to Gohan VS Superboy was way better than the actual ending imo.

      Ever since the first one? Really?

      Also could you tell me what was the alternative ends of Espio vs Greninja and Amy vs Dedede, please, thank you

        Loading editor
    • For anyone who wants to know, this is how the alternate ending goes:

      DBX Alternate Ending Spoilers
      Gohan and Superboy go into the beam struggle, but Superboy increases the power of his heat vision, pushing Gohan back. Superboy then stops using his heat vision all together and jumps over Gohan's Kamehameha while flipping. Superboy flies into Gohan and pushes him throught the asteroid Gohan was standing on. They are shown again with Superboy holding Gohan by his face.


      Superboy continues holding on to Gohan, while he increases his speed, eventually being surrounded in fire. Superboy drags Gohan through a nearby star, and emerges holding Gohan's charred skull.

        Loading editor
    • Unoriginal Memes wrote:
      It's only for FIRST Members, but every DBX has an alternate ending.

      And the alternate ending to Gohan VS Superboy was way better than the actual ending imo.

      The SA crew say the coming 9 to 10 DBX episodes will be coming next week, will be playing the poll thing, and will have an alternative ending exclusive for First Members.

      Unoriginal Memes wrote:
      For anyone who wants to know, this is how the alternate ending goes:

      DBX S4E1 Alternate Ending Spoilers
      Gohan and Superboy go into the beam struggle, but Superboy increases the power in his heat vision, pushing Gohan back. Superboy then stops using his heat vision all together and jumps over Gohan's Kamehameha while flipping. Superboy flies into Gohan and pushes him throught the asteroid Gohan was standing on. They are shown again with Superboy holding Gohan by his face.
      Superboy continues holding on to Gohan, while he increases his speed, eventually being surrounded in fire. Superboy drags Gohan through a nearby star, and emerges holding Gohan's charred skull.

      And I fixed the spoiler link.

        Loading editor
    • Theuser789 wrote: 

      Ever since the first one? Really?

      Also could you tell me what was the alternative ends of Espio vs Greninja and Amy vs Dedede, please, thank you

      It only started this season, so there are only alternate endings from Gohan VS Superboy and onwards.

        Loading editor
    • Oh, that makes sense

        Loading editor
    • Aang stomps

        Loading editor
    • Aang doesn't stomp. He has a decisive victory but it isn't a stomp.

        Loading editor
    • Unoriginal Memes wrote:
      Aang doesn't stomp. He has a decisive victory but it isn't a stomp.

      According to our profiles, Aang does not AP stomp Edward Elric since Ed has dura nega means to take down Aang. The pipsqueak baldy just speed blitz pipsqueak blond like lightning timing vs bullet timing.

        Loading editor
    • Because DB likes to use full potential, Edward will probably have a lighter automail arm.

        Loading editor
    • Unoriginal Memes wrote:
      Because DB likes to use full potential, Edward will probably have a lighter automail arm.

      But will Ed be given a Philosopher's Stone? He may actually win even Avatar Aang with speed equalised.

        Loading editor
    • I don’t know about that. I think they might use a lighter automail arm because it’s canonical and Edward has it for the last third of the manga/anime. And if I remember correctly, Alphonse actually had the stone longer than Edward.

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • DBX Poll / Community Death Battle: D.Va vs Tron Bonne

      My verdict

      Someone deduced D.Va's reaction perception to be 87500 APM, i.e. Mach 4.25 perception. Not very blitzed by Tron Bonne pal.

      The poll itself

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • Jasonsith wrote:
      DBX Poll / Community Death Battle: D.Va vs Tron Bonne

      My verdict

      Someone deduced D.Va's reaction perception to be 87500 APM, i.e. Mach 4.25 perception. Not very blitzed by Tron Bonne pal.

      The poll itself

      Butcher move they decide to play more reasoning for Gohan vs Superboy instead when D.Va vs Tron Bonne is still voting.


      Ah they confirmed the coming DBX be a 3D fight.

      And one ending would look like an Avengers movie fighting scene.

        Loading editor
    • Sorry I briefly died but I’m back.

      @Jasonsith I’ll make the next thread since we were back and forthing until I afk’d for 2 months

        Loading editor
    • Also, prefer Elric as a character, but he’s dead as an alchemy wielding door nail as far as I can see.

        Loading editor
    • Sorvoe551 wrote:

      has metal limbs that can't be bended by Aang

      Aang doesn't bend people...

      The only people who even do that are bloodbenders, and Aang isn't one of those.

        Loading editor
    • Afaik, Aang never picked up metal bending.

      Also helps that Ed's lighter Automail is made of pure metals.

        Loading editor
    • Aang does not know metalbending no.

        Loading editor
    • My point is that "having metal limbs that Aang can't bend" doesn't mean anything, because Aang doesn't use his bending on people's limbs.

      It's like arguing mental resistance as an advantage against a guy who relies on telekinesis.

        Loading editor
    • MrKingOfNegativity wrote:

      Sorvoe551 wrote:

      has metal limbs that can't be bended by Aang

      Aang doesn't bend people...

      The only people who even do that are bloodbenders, and Aang isn't one of those.

      So that Avatar Vendetta guy can bend human limbs and Aang cannot.

      Also can Aang not just remove Ed's alchemy superpowers?

      Back to topic, these matter not as Aang is much faster and much stronger than Ed is. And I doubt Ed would even be given a kidney stone because of how he wishes to use the kidney stone for and how he knows how kidney stones are formed.

      Aang just blitzes and AP one-shots before Ed can blink.

        Loading editor
    • Jasonsith wrote:
      That Avatar Vendetta guy?

      Is a bloodbender.

      EDIT: So since you edited your comment, let me elaborate.

      1. The episode of Avatar that introduces us to bloodbending tells us that its something only waterbenders of the highest and most advanced caliber can do. Literally none of the Avatars in the past even knew this was something that could be done, and Aang himself has never demonstrated it at any point, nor has he shown the sheer skill that bloodbending requires. (note that I say "skill" and not "power"; Aang is a powerful bender, but his actual finesse with waterbending is nowhere near as good as any of the characters who've shown the ability to bloodbend)

      2. Even if he could do it, the operative wording I used was that he doesn't do that. Ed having limbs Aang can't bend is moot, because "bending an opponent's limbs" is something we've never seen him do in a fight.

        Loading editor
    • Bending and Alchemy are completely different in how they work. Aang shouldn’t be able to remove Alchemy from Edward. Edward only canonically lost his powers to The Truth (Which is basically God), and only because Edward didn’t want them anymore.

      Also, was that auto-correct? Because I don’t think Edward’s gonna pass any kidney stones in the fight.

        Loading editor
    • @MrKingOfNegativity, @Unoriginal Memes: thanks.

      And I do not think Ed will be allowed a Philosopher's Stone.

      Also, I hate auto-correct.

      Ah yeah just find another trivial thing: Philosopher's Stone in Traditional Chinese is "賢者之石" (abbrv. 賢石), whose Chinese character 賢 is similar in shape as 腎 (kidney).

      Oh reminds me of the joke in the Chinese speaking community.

        Loading editor
    • @Negativity

      Last Airbender as a universe doesn't have metal prosthetics like we see in Fullmetal, so he hasn't seen someone like that, but he would probably know that's not his real arm. My point was, even if Aang knew metalbending, which I don't think he does, he couldn't bend the arm because the lighter automail is not made of impure, iron-based metals like those in Avatar. 

      @Jasonsith

      I'll state it again, just to be safe: Alchemy is a science, not a unique superpower. Anyone in Fullmetal can learn how to do it, unlike becoming a bender in Avatar. Ed is a special type because he can substitute himself into the transmutation circle part of the equation. He's funneling the energy of the Earth through himself in order to perform the alchemy. He can do this because he gained knowledge from The Gate of Truth. Technically speaking, anyone can do it but they don't know how. When Ed gave up his alchemy at the end of the series, he did so willingly and because it was a deal with basically God, that's why he no longer had the ability to use it. 

      In conclusion, the nature of Alchemy shouldn't allow Aang to take away Ed's abilities. Only way Ed is unable to do it is by losing an arm

        Loading editor
    • Yes he has seen metal prosthetic. Combustion Man. A.k.a., Sparky Sparky Boom Man

        Loading editor
    • I FORGOT ABOUT SPARKY SPARKY BOOM BOY

        Loading editor
    • Did he ever fight Combustion Man up close? Last I remember, he was defeated by Sokka's boomerang hitting him on that thing on his head. I think that was the second time when Zuko tried to interfere

        Loading editor
    • I’d like to think it will be philosopher’s stone Ed vs avatar form Aang for their final fight. Not sure who would win that, though.

        Loading editor
    • Scaling to Father, it'd be a pretty even fight.

        Loading editor
    • Ed scales to a depowered Father at most. And basically that battle is all alchemists against depowered Father exploiting Father's finite stamina.



      Oh yeah The preview of Aang vs Edward.

      I like it that the battle starts Ed being "called" by Aang little and Ed actually calling Aang hairless.

        Loading editor
    • Yes, very fitting start. Also, I know I’m not in the minority here, but I love when they start off with the reason for them fighting.

        Loading editor
    • TitanCrusher101 wrote:
      Yes, very fitting start. Also, I know I’m not in the minority here, but I love when they start off with the reason for them fighting.

      Same here. I felt that Weiss vs Mitsuru felt kinda incomplete because the fight begun with the two already in mid battle.

        Loading editor
    • They were fencing, actually.

        Loading editor
    • DBX S4E2 Spoilers
      D.Va (58%) : Tron Bonne (42%)
      DBX S4E3 Spoilers
      Mega Man vs Metal Sonic is next.
        Loading editor
    • Vague comment since I don't know how to spoiler in mobile

      Time to vote for the character that I want with my 70 alternative accounts

        Loading editor
    • @Titan: My bad, though they were already at it, that's what I mean. They had an exchange right at the beginning, but it did feel a small part was missing. Not wanting to be nitpicky or anything though.

      DBX General Spoilers
      @Jason: The results are surprising close in the votations.
        Loading editor
    • Ok. But without spoiling the winner, what was the percentage in votes? (Dont say the names, I just want to know the percentage scores)

        Loading editor
    • 58% to 42%.

        Loading editor
    • For D.Va VS Tron, correct? Just for vertification.

        Loading editor
    • Yes.

        Loading editor
    • Woah, sick track.

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • Just as a heads up the ending contains spoilers.

        Loading editor
    • Js250476 wrote: Just as a heads up the ending contains spoilers.

      Like what

        Loading editor
    • Maskofthedragon
      Maskofthedragon removed this reply because:
      Testing
      14:07, July 21, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Tipper17 wrote:

      Js250476 wrote: Just as a heads up the ending contains spoilers.

      Like what
      Just in case
      You hear the Avatar State and I doubt Ed counters it in like 20 seconds
        Loading editor
    • Well if Ed dies I hope it’s tame and respectable

        Loading editor
    • Tipper17 wrote:
      Well if Ed dies I hope it’s tame and respectable

      I expect getting buried or drowned

        Loading editor
    • Maskofthedragon wrote:

      Tipper17 wrote:
      Well if Ed dies I hope it’s tame and respectable

      I expect getting buried or drowned

      Could aang pull the same trick zaheer did to that queen

        Loading editor
    • That would be too slow, it would make more sense to just knock the air outta his lungs

        Loading editor
    • Maskofthedragon wrote:
      Tipper17 wrote:

      Js250476 wrote: Just as a heads up the ending contains spoilers.

      Like what
      Just in case
      You hear the Avatar State and I doubt Ed counters it in like 20 seconds


      Just in case
      And I do not think SA would let Aang bust up his Avatar State for < 20 seconds just to get countered by Ed swiftly.

      And the G1 Blog for thiws fight

      Surprisingly split in opinion. Real Carnage vs Lucy v.2.0

      And Ed can scale to lightning timers now? That's a game changer.

        Loading editor
    • They've been pretty unanimous with their predictions in the previous fights as of late, right?

        Loading editor
    • TartaChocholate wrote:
      They've been pretty unanimous with their predictions in the previous fights as of late, right?

      which makes this 2 Aang : 4 Edward Elric ONE close fight.

        Loading editor
    • Jasonsith wrote:

      Maskofthedragon wrote:
      Tipper17 wrote:

      Js250476 wrote: Just as a heads up the ending contains spoilers.

      Like what
      Just in case
      You hear the Avatar State and I doubt Ed counters it in like 20 seconds


      Just in case
      And I do not think SA would let Aang bust up his Avatar State for < 20 seconds just to get countered by Ed swiftly.

      And the G1 Blog for thiws fight

      Surprisingly split in opinion. Real Carnage vs Lucy v.2.0

      And Ed can scale to lightning timers now? That's a game changer.

      Really I’m surprised Base aang vs Ed is close but aang should squeeze out a win but avatar aang stomps him Though durability wise I can see why

        Loading editor
    • Put my money on the monk

        Loading editor
    • Davidsteel1 wrote: Put my money on the monk

      Same

        Loading editor
    • Just in case
      Aang wins: Aang is on the upper hand, Ed sneaks away, Aang senses Ed's sneak attack and uses elements to protect, Ed decomposes the elemental walls for his way to almost give Aang a killing blow - then Aang activates Avatar State and one-shots Ed - fitting the triumphant reentry of the climax and resolution of the music.
      Ed wins: Avatar Aang busts out near the end, throws everything at Ed and tries to overkill him by slamming everything around.
      Then Ed sneaks out from behind and touches Aang and degenerates Aang in ~ 10 - 20 seconds - fitting the triumphant reentry of the climax and resolution of the music - again.
        Loading editor
    • Just in case
      The music starts to lull at 2:05 and the avatar glow doesn't end until 2:43 and the song fades out at 2:58, that leaves 15 seconds for a climax which is only really enough to fit Aang nuking Ed
        Loading editor
    • Psychomaster35
      Psychomaster35 removed this reply because:
      Testing
      17:49, July 21, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Psychomaster35
      Psychomaster35 removed this reply because:
      Test
      17:56, July 21, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Just realized this, but Edward can actually turn himself into a Philosopher’s Stone. So Edward actually has a bit of a chance against even Avatar State Aang. Though he still loses as Aang is still way faster and he uses the Avatar State more in character.

        Loading editor
    • Okay, so after seeing D.Va VS Tron, what did you think?

        Loading editor
    • Boo

        Loading editor
    • Can someone link me the poll to the next DBX please?

        Loading editor
    • Its in the link for D.Va VS Tron.

      Speaking of which, honestly, Metal Sonic doesnt seem that good of an opponent for Mega Man, as they have few connections which would be rather boring. I honestly wouldve thought that he would fight Wario or Bass, who have more connections to Metal than Mega Man, and Mega Man couldve fought Sonic.

        Loading editor
    • He did fight Bass in Death Battle, kinda

        Loading editor
    • Theuser789 wrote:
      Can someone link me the poll to the next DBX please?

      D.Va VS Tron Bonne - DBX S4E2

      Vote on who should win the next DBX - Metal Sonic vs Mega Man (Classic)

        Loading editor
    • Time to vote for my boi Metal

        Loading editor
    • Me 2, that has to be my favorite Sonic character.

        Loading editor
    • What alternate opponents do you think Metal Sonic or Mega Man couldve fought in DBX in your opinion?

        Loading editor
    • I mean, technically Metal Madness and Metal Overlord Metal Sonic Tier stomps Mega Man Classic.

      But any other key of that Metal Sonic gets Tier Stomped by canon Mega Man, & is only matched (or better) against Mega Man, & I doubt it's Manga Megaman in mind.

      Any idea which Metal Sonic & if it's Manga or Canon Classic Mega Man? Or is it just assumed to account for whatever feat/form Metal Madness/Overlord MS is from?

      Then again, what does my opinion on this matter, lol? I don't use Twitter.

        Loading editor
    • Eficiente wrote: Me 2, that has to be my favorite Sonic character.

      Metal doesn't even compare to this.
      Hqdefahult
        Loading editor
    • Unoriginal Memes
      Unoriginal Memes removed this reply because:
      k
      00:42, July 22, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Imaginym wrote:
      I mean, technically Metal Madness and Metal Overlord Metal Sonic Tier stomps Mega Man Classic.

      But any other key of that Metal Sonic gets Tier Stomped by canon Mega Man, & is only matched (or better) against Mega Man, & I doubt it's Manga Megaman in mind.

      Any idea which Metal Sonic & if it's Manga or Canon Classic Mega Man? Or is it just assumed to account for whatever feat/form Metal Madness/Overlord MS is from?

      Then again, what does my opinion on this matter, lol? I don't use Twitter.

      You need a Google account not a Twitter account to vote matey.

        Loading editor
    • Imaginym wrote: I mean, technically Metal Madness and Metal Overlord Metal Sonic Tier stomps Mega Man Classic.

      But any other key of that Metal Sonic gets Tier Stomped by canon Mega Man, & is only matched (or better) against Mega Man, & I doubt it's Manga Megaman in mind.

      Any idea which Metal Sonic & if it's Manga or Canon Classic Mega Man? Or is it just assumed to account for whatever feat/form Metal Madness/Overlord MS is from?

      Then again, what does my opinion on this matter, lol? I don't use Twitter.

      There's no rechearse bro, just votes

        Loading editor
    • Damn as I am waiting I feel like SA may actually find a way to pull a win for Ed.

      ... And how is the winning scenario for Tron Bonne in D.Va vs Tron Bonne? (Spoiler tab for this thanks)

        Loading editor
    • Jasonsith wrote:
      Damn as I am waiting I feel like SA may actually find a way to pull a win for Ed.

      ... And how is the winning scenario for Tron Bonne in D.Va vs Tron Bonne? (Spoiler tab for this thanks)

      well guess time next luck again.

        Loading editor
    • Jasonsith wrote:
      Damn as I am waiting I feel like SA may actually find a way to pull a win for Ed.

      ... And how is the winning scenario for Tron Bonne in D.Va vs Tron Bonne? (Spoiler tab for this thanks)

      Unless they pull a Book 2 I doubt it

        Loading editor
    • Ep 112 spoilers
      By The Presence Aang wins against Edward Elric.
      Ep 113 spoilers
      Lobo (Post-Crisis) vs Ghost Rider (Marvel Comics) is next.
      Probably a chance a herald tier Marvel Comics character can win a herald tier DC Comics character maybe (?)
        Loading editor
    • Jasonsith wrote:

      Ep 112 spoilers
      By The Presence Aang wins against Edward Elric.
      Ep 112 spoilers
      I had the feeling Aang was going to win. 
      Jasonsith wrote:
      Ep 113 spoilers
      Lobo (Post-Crisis) vs Ghost Rider (Marvel Comics) is next.
      Probably a chance a herald tier Marvel Comics character can win a herald tier DC Comics character maybe (?)
      Ep 112 spoilers
      Ghost Rider take down Lobo via Penance Stare. 
        Loading editor
    • Ep 113 spoilers
      Part of me wish it was Ghost Rider vs Beelzemon if nothing else but to have both stop fighting their "rival" franchises...
        Loading editor
    • HOLY SHIT YESSSSS

        Loading editor
    • I love this next fight so much I can’t contain myself...

        Loading editor
    • Jasonsith wrote:

      Ep 112 spoilers
      By The Presence Aang wins against Edward Elric.
      Ep 113 spoilers
      Lobo (Post-Crisis) vs Ghost Rider (Marvel Comics) is next.
      Probably a chance a herald tier Marvel Comics character can win a herald tier DC Comics character maybe (?)

      What was the verdict and death?

        Loading editor
    • Jasonsith wrote:

      Ep 112 spoilers
      By The Presence Aang wins against Edward Elric.
      Ep 113 spoilers
      Lobo (Post-Crisis) vs Ghost Rider (Marvel Comics) is next.
      Probably a chance a herald tier Marvel Comics character can win a herald tier DC Comics character maybe (?)

      Presence? Don't you mean our lord and savior Superman?

        Loading editor
    • Ep 112 spoilers
      How does any Rooster Teeth First Members think on the scaling of Aang and Edward Elric?

      Stefano4444 wrote:

      Ep 113 spoilers
      Ghost Rider take down Lobo via Penance Stare. 
      Ep 113 spoilers
      Is Penance Stare a mind attack or a soul attack or anything else? Lobo resists mind attacks from enemies as strong as Martian Manhunter. We know how haxxed Martian Manhunter is.
      Lobo is still vulnerable against soul attacks so what soul attacks does Ghost Rider have? (We know that GR has soul attacks but I do not know much about GR.)
        Loading editor
    • Ep 113 spoilers
      The Penance Stare basically inflicts all the pain a person has caused onto one's soul. Though it can be survived if someone has divine protection against their soul. There are also some inconsistencies with the Penance Stare.

      Also, this is probably the best chance to end DC's winning streak.

        Loading editor
    • Ep 113 spoilers
      Marvel characters can win DC characters on small town levels quite easily. The issue is on the herald tiers where almost everyone scales to Flash (Wally West) (Post-Crisis) or above in AP and durability and Wonder Woman (Post-Crisis) in reaction speed (yes scaling to a speedster in power and scales to a muscular woman in speed) - possibly even higher.
      And afaik Johnny Cage Blaze the Cat Ghost Rider has Penance Stare that has mind and soul manipulation power, while Roberto Jaime Reyes Ghost Rider's Penance Stare has only mind manipulation power. Please correct me with appropriate sources.
        Loading editor
    • Ep 113 spoilers
      Well, Ghost Rider is capable of defeating WW Hulk which would put him above Lobo in AP and Durability. And while Lobo can easily blitz Johnny, he doesn’t really have a way around that Type 8 Immortality. I’m actually leaning towards Ghost Rider, as he only needs to land one Penance Stare or any of his other soul attacks to end the fight.
        Loading editor
    • TitanCrusher101
      TitanCrusher101 removed this reply because:
      Yes
      18:08, July 22, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Ep 113 spoilers
      Lobo should win due to GR being restricted
        Loading editor
    • I really don't think that they'll keep him in base.

        Loading editor
    • The stronger one wins

        Loading editor
    • Ep 113 spoilers
      Even if they don’t, I don’t really see GR winning. Also, this won’t end DC’s streak. Many of Marvel’s wins were BS (WW vs Rogue)
        Loading editor
    • Ep 113 spoilers
      How? GR needs to only land a Penance Stare or another soul-based attack. Lobo ain't bypassing Type 8 either. And what do you mean by that? Are you already trying to play the "Death Battle's just going to make DC win again" card? And guess what's also pretty BS? Strange VS Fate. And how about Ben VS Hal? The only reason Hal won was because they used Pre-Crisis, which are entirely separate continuities and they also didn't do it for any other DC character. Also, that was the third episode, while Strange VS Fate came out last year and Ben VS Hal came out 3 episodes ago.
        Loading editor
    • TitanCrusher101 wrote:

      Ep 113 spoilers
      Lobo should win due to GR being restricted

      Unoriginal Memes wrote:

      Ep 113 spoilers
      Screwattack does not restrict things unless deemed non-canon non-standard or unexplainably serious outlier.
      And the crew will try their best to check which character may win without a Rooster Teeth bias or even a Warner Bros bias. They have proven they could remove such bias by sacrificing Weiss Schnee upon Mitsuru Kirijo.

      What worries me more is the versions of Ghost Rider used. Like afaik Johnny Cage Blaze the Cat Ghost Rider has Penance Stare that has mind and soul manipulation power, while Roberto Jaime Reyes Ghost Rider's Penance Stare has only mind manipulation power. And we have other "non-canon" versions like Daniel Ketch, Alejandra Jones, Frank Castle (Earth-TRN666), Kenshiro Cochrane (Earth-928), Knuckles O'Shaugnessy (Earth-616), Nima (Earth-616), Shoba Mirza (Earth-616), Undead G-Man (Earth-616), Elizabeth Brant (Earth-65) and more.

        Loading editor
    • Ep 113 spoilers
      Didn’t say any of that, also I mean DC vs Marvel only. Fate won that legit?
        Loading editor
    • Dragonmasterxyz
      Dragonmasterxyz removed this reply because:
      Spoilers
      13:10, July 23, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Jimboydejuan12 wrote:

      Ep 112 and 113 spoilers
      see checked comments.

      Aang vs Ed now results won Aang.

      next Match for Lobo vs Ghost Rider? btw due got my favorite Ghost Rider flim.

      Ep 112 and 113 spoilers
      Yep.

      And I am about to save you once again from having our site nuked because you cannot use spoiler tabs.

        Loading editor
    • I legit quote people and delete their text for spoiler tabs. Easy cheat 👌🏻

        Loading editor
    • Ep 112 spoilers
      The monk won, glorious.
        Loading editor
    • The Youtube link of Aang VS Edward Elric (Avatar VS Fullmetal Alchemist) - DEATH BATTLE!

      Really a good fight and a close call indeed. The best of Season 6 so far in overall.

        Loading editor
    • Personally, I found the fight pretty...boring overall. But still close. I prefer earlier episodes in terms of the fights.

        Loading editor
    • I still miss the “fight”

        Loading editor
    • Guess this will be another win for DC. Lobo won't be bothered by the penance stare at all, considering he went to hell and demons begged to have him banned.

        Loading editor
    • The real cal howard wrote:
      I still miss the “fight”

      I get your feeling. Go and watch Ryu vs Jin to have as many "fight" as you want. (One good fight with "fight" at the beginning and many "fight"s throughout the episode.)

        Loading editor
    • The simple down to earth part of that fight was easily my favorite. Nothing wrong with over the top action, but I felt the choregraphy for the exchange with simple martial arts worked wonders.

        Loading editor
    • Xtas wrote:
      Guess this will be another win for DC. Lobo won't be bothered by the penance stare at all, considering he went to hell and demons begged to have him banned.

      Maybe you can revive this thread.

        Loading editor
    • I'd just be regurgitating what I said here, but alright.

        Loading editor
    • Xtas wrote: Guess this will be another win for DC. Lobo won't be bothered by the penance stare at all, considering he went to hell and demons begged to have him banned.

      Ghost Rider can destroy a person’s soul. The Penance Stare also affects a person’s soul. No matter how many times he has been banned from heaven or hell, he’s not gonna survive his soul getting pulverized.

        Loading editor
    • Unoriginal Memes wrote:

      Xtas wrote: Guess this will be another win for DC. Lobo won't be bothered by the penance stare at all, considering he went to hell and demons begged to have him banned.

      Ghost Rider can destroy a person’s soul. The Penance Stare also affects a person’s soul. No matter how many times he has been banned from heaven or hell, he’s not gonna survive his soul getting pulverized.

      You have no idea how much I want Ghost Rider to win in this case, but I just genuinely doubt that it would do anything to him. He's been through DC's Hell and no sold everything they had to throw at him. Etrigan, who has Hellfire that attacks the soul directly as well, was one of the people who wanted him out of Hell as soon as possible IIRC. This could go two ways and it all depends on who the people want to win more, cause Ghost Rider's Penance Stare can and has failed if people don't feel regret of what they've done (stupid, should be an outlier, but his ability has been downplayed more and more recently) and Lobo would react like Thanos did when the Penance Stare was used to him and laugh OR people can bring up the fact that Galactus was affected by the stare and have him win. What do you think is more likely?

        Loading editor
    • The Stare constantly works on people who don’t regret their sins. It even constantly works on people who enjoy causing harm to others. Also, even if Lobo did what Thanos did, he would still get his soul destroyed like Thanos did. I would assume that Death Battle would at least try to look for consistency in terms of the Penance Stare, in which case Lobo loses.

        Loading editor
    • Captain Marvel once tanked the stare because she didn't regret her sins

        Loading editor
    • ^ Hence why I said they've been making the Penance Stare worse and worse recently.

        Loading editor
    • Clearly that's just Captain Marvel getting her unusual power boost for some reason recently like hurting Thanos twice.

        Loading editor
    • It's not just her thats withstood the Stare in recent years, either. That's the problem.

        Loading editor
    • The Punisher as well

        Loading editor
    • Xtas wrote:
      It's not just her thats withstood the Stare in recent years, either. That's the problem.

      Characters have Resistances and Outliers, I don't see the problem.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah

        Loading editor
    • Those instances are because of random bull crap the writers brought up. Those instances are contradicted by the other times the Penance Stare has been shown and they’ve been debunked multiple times. In fact, the only plausible reason that the Punisher survived was because his victims were guilty as well. So he was basically the same as Ghost Rider. Please don’t bring up those instances anymore as they are not consistent at all compared to the regular showings. I also really hate when people bring that up and say “Penance Star only works on those who regret their sins.”

        Loading editor
    • Thanos smiles at it. Blackheart gets power from it. Lobo LOVED Hell. You seeing a pattern here? It's not farfetched.

        Loading editor
    • Might I add that Etrigan's fire has the same soulfucking properties as Ghost Rider's hellfire and he was one of the people who wanted Lobo OUT.

        Loading editor
    • Unoriginal Memes wrote: Those instances are because of random bull crap the writers brought up. Those instances are contradicted by the other times the Penance Stare has been shown and they’ve been debunked multiple times. In fact, the only plausible reason that the Punisher survived was because his victims were guilty as well. So he was basically the same as Ghost Rider. Please don’t bring up those instances anymore as they are not consistent at all compared to the regular showings. I also really hate when people bring that up and say “Penance Star only works on those who regret their sins.”

      Pretty much penance stare woke on the pain u cause not oh well if they regret there action

        Loading editor
    • This fight gonna boiled down to these key factors....

      1.Can the penance stare put down lobo? Will they go by his consistent feats or take account of the BS with it

      2.who the strongest person the penance stare affected

      3.Does lobo have any soul resistance

      4. Will Zarathos be accounted for

        Loading editor
    • 1. Probably yes. Lobo has done some sins of killing people.

      2. Galactus

      3. No

      4. Maybe.

        Loading editor
    • Afaik Ghost Rider has never affected Galactus in canon only in the Fantastic Four cartoon.

        Loading editor
    • He's still affected Doctor Strange.

        Loading editor
    • Lobo can’t really die is the problem. He’ll just be back.

      Edit: Reason being LOW-GODLY regen. GR is dead.

        Loading editor
    • Ghost Rider cant die ether. Only God chooses if a Ghost Rider should die or not.

        Loading editor
    • He only has Mid-High regen.

        Loading editor
    • TitanCrusher101 wrote:
      He only has Mid-High regen.

      That's crap, don't look at the regen. He's like the Terminator on steroids, he goes after people who have sinned. But this fight is a genuine slugfest. It can't be decided with one punch and I'm not sure if it can be decided at all cause they're like perfect for fighting each other.

        Loading editor
    • TitanCrusher101 wrote: Edit: Reason being LOW-GODLY regen.

      Not going to be a problem as he's going to have his soul destroyed by the penance stare.

        Loading editor
    • So, draw?

        Loading editor
    • Eficiente wrote:

      TitanCrusher101 wrote: Edit: Reason being LOW-GODLY regen.

      Not going to be a problem as he's going to have his soul destroyed by the penance stare.

      Low-Godly effects more than soul.

        Loading editor
    • Are you saying that he can live without his soul? Can you show us?

        Loading editor
    • No. I’m saying that low-godly regen can use more than his soul to bring him back.

        Loading editor
    • I don't remember Lobo ever doing anything like that with something that is no his soul, can you elaborate?

        Loading editor
    • Eficiente wrote:

      TitanCrusher101 wrote: Edit: Reason being LOW-GODLY regen.

      Not going to be a problem as he's going to have his soul destroyed by the penance stare.

      Where is this idea that the Penance Stare destroys souls coming from buddy?

        Loading editor
    • Didn’t someone say that? ^

        Loading editor
    • I’m very confused as to how PS works, someone explain?

        Loading editor
    • ETitanCrusher101 wrote:
      I’m very confused as to how PS works, someone explain?

      Every sin you've ever did up to and including white lies instantly hits your body with the pain that came out of said sins. Lobo is a sadomasochist. Thanos thought the Penance Stare was beautiful and he smiled. I don't see why Lobo couldn't react the same way considering he LOVED spending time in Hell.

        Loading editor
    • Not gonna lie that Death Battle was booty. Ed definitely should have taken that before the Avatar State would even become an issue. Although the battle did make me realize that the FMA profiles are outdated. Ed's AP should remain the same but his durability should get an upgrade.

        Loading editor
    • Death Battle doesn’t work like that they let people fight at there max potential.

        Loading editor
    • @Xtas It won’t hurt him then, tie.

        Loading editor
    • Js250476 wrote: Death Battle doesn’t work like that they let people fight at there max potential.


      Then Edward should have gotten his stone, especially since they also used 2003 for whatever reason. It's kinda funny how they ignored the feats from that like Ed making a massive wall around a mountain.

        Loading editor
    • TitanCrusher101 wrote:
      @Xtas It won’t hurt him then, tie.

      Again, if someone can come up with the soul destroying Penance Stare feat, let me have it.

        Loading editor
    • TitanCrusher101
      TitanCrusher101 removed this reply because:
      Hh
      03:55, July 25, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • TitanCrusher101
      TitanCrusher101 removed this reply because:
      Huh
      03:55, July 25, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • Why are quotes breaking for me

        Loading editor
    • Um they specified in a black tex box at the start of Ed’s analysis that it was primarily based on the manga and Brotherhood only using 2003 for supporting evidence if it wasn’t to out there compared to the rest.

        Loading editor
    • > Supporting evidence

      > Listed his gas powered automail


      Okay.

        Loading editor
    • http://i.imgur.com/kixirab.jpg

      http://i.imgur.com/VNBBMOB.jpg

      There he uses the ps on a spirit and it is reduced to ash. Also DC's Hell needs feats of giving the same amount of pain the ps would give.

        Loading editor
    • Eficiente wrote:
      http://i.imgur.com/kixirab.jpg

      http://i.imgur.com/VNBBMOB.jpg

      There he uses the ps on a spirit and it is reduced to ash. Also DC's Hell needs feats of giving the same amount of pain the ps would give.

      That specifically works on spirits only. He once used the Penance Stare on an angel for telling a white lie and the angel turned into dust. It's not really the normal way his power works.

        Loading editor
    • Would still work on Lobo if reduced to a soul due to NPI. There is also this but it's not quite what I was looking for.

        Loading editor
    • Lobo being a sado-masochist doesn't mean anything. The Penance Stare has worked multiple times on people who enjoy causing harm. Oh, and even if the Penance Stare fails for some reason, Johnny can always eat Lobo's soul.

        Loading editor
    • Been listening to the Death Battle Cast Ep 137.

      Is it just me or did the hosts actually skip the verdicts for D.Va vs Tron Bonne? And go straight to Mega Man (Classic) vs Metal Sonic?

        Loading editor
    • Congrats, you just realized the way the Penance Stare works. It does attack the soul, but it's not a soul destroyer. Lobo caused mayhem in Hell just a soul, why are you people having this so hard to get around. Lobo isn't a normal being, he's on Thanos' level of enjoying pain. And Thanos tanked it. I'm getting bored of repeating things right now.

        Loading editor
    • Lobo surviving as a soul doesn’t mean he can live without it. That’s not how it works at all. You do realize that Ghost Rider will eventually eat Lobo’s soul and then game over. And Thanos wasn’t even evil when Ghost Rider tried it. In fact, that wasn’t even Johnny Blaze.

        Loading editor
    • Same concept of a character and him not being evil doesn't mean that the Penance Stare should not work. Ghost Rider is an agent of God and Lobo is barred from Heaven cause God doesn't want him, so he might not even be able to eat his soul up.

        Loading editor
    • That is the dumbest logic ever. If Johnny eats Lobo’s soul it’s not going to transport Lobo’s soul to Heaven. And there’s a difference between Marvel’s God and DC’s God.

        Loading editor
    • It doesn't matter, he's still an agent of God. 

      "There's a difference between Marvel's God and DC's God."

      Not really. Their looks might be different, but I'm pretty sure they're part of the same OMNIVERSE according to the writers, which means they're basically the same thing.

        Loading editor
    • That doesn’t mean crap. Stop using your headcanon as proof.

        Loading editor
    • Headcanon? The writers admitted it? This whole website is headcanon.

        Loading editor
    • The Presence is the Christian God, and he is afraid of letting Lobo into Heaven. He is also one of the strongest beings in the DC universe. By comparision, the Christian God in Marvel is a lot weaker and he has Ghost Rider as an agent.

      Considering the Presence > Yahweh, and considering that a stronger version of the Christian God doesn't want Lobo, it would mean a weaker version's agent would fare bad with him. LOL

        Loading editor
    • The Presence being scared of Lobo is a massive outlier. Don’t try to use that as a justification. Your entire argument is using outliers and cross-scaling to say “Lobo can survive anything Ghost Rider can do”. If Lobo hasn’t been shown to survive without his soul, he can’t. End of story.

        Loading editor
    • HAHAHAHAHAH. Outlier? "Heaven doesn't want him, Hell is afraid he'll take over" is his entire character. Your entire debating skills rely on people taking everything you regurgigate at face value all while insulting people who do not agree with the things you say. You have failed to convince me a few times and I sincerely doubt you ever will. I keep giving you reasons why he can and will survive and you refuse to believe them. That's on you buddy. Keep screaming outlier though.

        Loading editor
    • Do we have a scene of how Ghost Rider "hurt a soul" with Penance Stare and without?

      And how Lobo defeats enemies that has resistance, immortality and defensive hax similar to Ghost Rider's?

      These are questions that count.

        Loading editor
    • Jasonsith wrote:
      Do we have a scene of how Ghost Rider "hurt a soul" with Penance Stare and without?

      And how Lobo defeats enemies that has resistance, immortality and defensive hax similar to Ghost Rider's?

      These are questions that count.

      Lobo has fought against Etrigan, who has similar powers to Ghost Rider. He has taken his hellfire too, and while he felt discomfort, it wasn't the ending move it would be against most other people. 

      Etrigan was also one of the demons that wanted him out of Hell, as he was afraid Lobo would take over.

        Loading editor
    • You really think Presence being scared of letting Lobo into Heaven automatically makes him superior to Ghost Rider’s soul eating? Your entire argument is terrible. You haven’t given any viable reasons for why Lobo can survive his soul getting destroyed/eaten. Yet again, surviving without your body as a soul doesn’t mean you can sit that. And it is an outlier. You’re saying Lobo can survive getting his soul eaten because Ghost Rider is an agent of God, and DC’s God is superior. And since Lobo makes the Presence scared, he wouldn’t be affected. Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds? You are honestly stupid if you think that makes any sense, whatsoever.

        Loading editor
    • "A character from DC that is superior to the one in Marvel while sharing the same traits is afraid of Lobo"

      WHAT THE FUCK? THAT'S NOT HOW SCALING WORKS? YOU CAN'T DO THAT.

      Cut the insulting buddy, it's not a good look on you. You're honestly pretty annoying. You shouldn't be debating if you can't keep your temper down. It's not an outlier if it's a defining trait of the character. Please learn how to act like a normal human being during a debate. 

      Lobo survived as a soul in DC's Hell. People were AFRAID he'd take over. I keep mentioning Etrigan only, but it's pretty obvious that are even stronger things in Hell if you've read Sandman. Which I doubt you have, cause you only use the profiles and then scream outlier if you're proven wrong.

      You are literally the least entertaining person I have ever met online, please learn proper human etiquette. Jesus.

        Loading editor
    • For the record, I don't believe the Presence is scared. But the fact that he was banned from Heaven and Hell means he's a lot stronger than you give him credit for And the Presence is a lot stronger interpretation of the Christian God than Yahweh in Marvel is. Sorry mate.

        Loading editor
    • Do you understand anything? The Presence is 1-A while Lobo is 4-B! If the Presence wanted to, he could blast Lobo into oblivion. Lobo has never shown anything else that even remotely comes close to 1-A. It doesn’t matter if it’s a trait of Lobo. Arguing that is the dumbest thing ever. I’m getting frustrated because you are too too stubborn. You don’t even realize the simplest logic.

        Loading editor
    • You’re relying off of outliers and cross-scaling. A two year old could figure out that scaling Lobo to the Presence is stupid.

        Loading editor
    • It's not scaling you fool, I'm just saying that Lobo being barred from Heaven and Hell should be taken as the amazing feat that it is. Which you clearly do not understand. I'm not saying that Lobo can fucking take the Presence in a fight yet you keep twisting the simplest fucking sentences around. I'm saying that the Presence considers Lobo a threat big enough to not let into Hell or Heaven. And that's a defining fucking character trait. What is so fucking hard to understand from your side?

        Loading editor
    • Low key mad as hell that Rider isn’t fighting Spawn

        Loading editor
    • You are literally saying that because of that, Lobo can survive his soul getting eating? What kind of fucking logic is that. You’ve never shown me anything that proves Lobo can survive without his soul.

        Loading editor
    • HE. ALMOST. CONQUERED. HELL. AS. JUST. A. SOUL.

      ETRIGAN, WHO HAS THE SAME HELLFIRE ABILITY, WAS AFRAID OF HIM TAKING OVER. BUDDY, READ. MY. POSTS.

        Loading editor
    • The Prince of Counters wrote:
      Although the battle did make me realize that the FMA profiles are outdated. Ed's AP should remain the same but his durability should get an upgrade.

      The thing is they indeed used Father Blast for scaling, and the attack did not hurted only him but the others as well, since May is one of the char. with lowest dura [even though Alphonse also shielded her] and almost everyone has traded blows with eachother its going to scale to all the characters ap and dura.

      Death Battle calc wielded 30 KT aka Town level, while the Iwandesu one was 55 KT for its high-end aka Town level+ the scaling will be likely 7-C to at least 7-C for the cast. 7-C+ for the top tiers since Father did easily the feat and Honeheim was still standing after taking it.

      The reason i did not scaled them before is because they were previously shown to be harmed by stuff lower than tier 7, its a massive jump and removes the glass cannon status of some char., but since ive recently saw verses getting high jumpes i guess its also going to happen to this one.

      For speed there is Bradley escaping from the train before being destroyed, but it is likely be lower than his mach 5.76 slicing feat.

        Loading editor
    • THAT DOESN’T MEAN ANYTHING. HE IS STILL VULNERABLE TO GETTING HIS SOUL EATEN. SO HE CAN SURVIVE ATTACKS TO THE SOUL. YOU STILL HAVE NOT GIVEN ANYTHING TO SUGGEST HE CAN SURVIVE IT GETTING DESTROYED OR EATEN.

        Loading editor
    • Why all caps?

        Loading editor
    • Maverick Zero X wrote:
      Why all caps?

      The arguments are cold yet flaming as Lobo and Ghost Rider. Weirdly fitting into the theme of this coming Death Battle episode.

        Loading editor
    • Huesito88
      Huesito88 removed this reply because:
      Just testing
      17:34, July 25, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • GR is dead

        Loading editor
      • Lobo
        Loading editor
    • Nah

        Loading editor
    • No u

        Loading editor
    • For real, stop joking. GR can’t do shit to a man who’s survived as just a soul and been fine. He clearly shows resistance to anything this clown can do to him. Like Xtas has said, Etrigan (Post-Crisis) tried to do basically the same shit to Lobo that GR can do to him, and he was fine.

        Loading editor
    • Like I said to Xtas, Surviving as a soul/=/Survive having your soul eaten. Lobo can be resistant to attacks to his soul all he wants, that’s not the same as having your soul eaten. And Xtas’s reasonings for Lobo surviving that are just ludicrous.

        Loading editor
    • You're right, me giving examples is a stupid thing and should never be done again.

        Loading editor
    • Those “examples” were just ridiculous in every way, shape, and form.

        Loading editor
    • Give your own then, Mr. Expert.

        Loading editor
    • I’m not relying on using cross-scaling and outliers. That is just dumb logic.

        Loading editor
    • I wanna point out how GR's soul haxs work on Hulk (Marvel Comics), who resists soul haxs

      https://imgur.com/vthJDTs

      And his mind haxs work on Doctor Strange (Modern) who resist mind haxs

      https://imgur.com/a/nLIy6

        Loading editor
    • I'm sorry for explaining how one character could hypothetically interact with another character. I'll try not to step on your times next time, Master Debater.

        Loading editor
    • Btw, I'm not trying to say GR wins. I'm just pointing this out

        Loading editor
    • Stalker Maggot wrote:
      Btw, I'm not trying to say GR wins. I'm just pointing this out

      You're doing absolutely fine. You're actually posting feats. I still think this is as big of a draw as they come. Lobo is just a character whose Toon Force-esque capabilities can be used to explain him shrugging off everything, which I thing is the reason for his banning from Hell and Heaven. He's not as easy as "feeling regret for your sins." Hence why he's been crossed over with the Mask, cause they're both nigh-indestructible toon force badasses.

        Loading editor
    • The problem was mostly all the false equivalencies, any professional would not be ok with those fallacies.

        Loading editor
    • What false equivalencies? The fact that Lobo's defining characteristic trait is being too dangerous to be in Heaven AND Hell? That's not a false equivalancy. For the record, I never said he could take on the Presence. That's a strawman. I did say that the Presence, however, took certain precautions with Lobo by banning him from both of the areas He had created.

        Loading editor
    • This false equivalencies:

      Xtas wrote:
      Lobo is a sadomasochist. Thanos thought the Penance Stare was beautiful and he smiled. I don't see why Lobo couldn't react the same way considering he LOVED spending time in Hell.

      Hell would need feats of giving the same amount of pain as the PS. Thanos has suffered from pain before so him smiling that could very well be an outlier, he also has Resistance to Telepathy, a form of Mind Manip that Pain Manip is a part of.

      Xtas wrote:
      Lobo isn't a normal being, he's on Thanos' level of enjoying pain. And Thanos tanked it. I'm getting bored of repeating things right now.

      You can't say Lobo's on Thanos' level of enjoying pain, as pointed out above Thanos' situation is completely different and the feats you mentioned for Lobo are yet to be proved being similar to what GR can do.

      Xtas wrote: Ghost Rider is an agent of God and Lobo is barred from Heaven cause God doesn't want him, so he might not even be able to eat his soul up.

      Not the same Heaven and God.

      Xtas wrote: "There's a difference between Marvel's God and DC's God."

      Not really. Their looks might be different, but I'm pretty sure they're part of the same OMNIVERSE according to the writers, which means they're basically the same thing.

      Read this: Omniverse. Anything using that word mean little, if not nothing.

        Loading editor
    • "Hell would need feats of giving the same amount of pain as the PS. Thanos has suffered from pain before so him smiling that could very well be an outlier, he also has Resistance to Telepathy, a form of Mind Manip that Pain Manip is a part of."

      Etrigan has the same Hellfire capabilities that Ghost Rider does. In Sandman, you see the various ways the demons torture the souls of the sinners. Lobo enjoyed all that.

      "You can't say Lobo's on Thanos' level of enjoying pain, as pointed out above Thanos' situation is completely different and the feats you mentioned for Lobo are yet to be proved being similar to what GR can do."

      I didn't say Lobo was on Thanos', I said he potentially could react the same way, considering him being a sadomasochist is a well known part of his character. Oh, yeah,

      "Thanos' situation is completely different"

      No, it's not. Don't sugarcoat it. He could've found something as small as a white lie to singe him with. Thanos has done so much worse and he laughed. Stop throwing the words outlier around when this clearly wasn't, it was to showcase that Thanos was above his paygrade.

      "Not the same Heaven and God."

      A higher authority than the one behind Ghost Rider, though. Gotcha.

      "Read this: Omniverse. Anything using that word mean little, if not nothing."

      Wow, okay. So now we're supposed to ignore things that happen in canon? Cheers mate. Alright. You win. At this point I'm just waiting to see the end result then.

        Loading editor
    • I'll leave this here

      MRW-watching-people-fail-jimmy-fallon-eating-popcorn.gif

        Loading editor
    • iirc wasn't JLA/Avengers considered canon? Which would mean that the Marvel Universe (Earth 616) does exist in the DC multiverse

        Loading editor
    • Standuser081 wrote:
      iirc wasn't JLA/Avengers considered canon? Which would mean that the Marvel Universe (Earth 616) does exist in the DC multiverse

      Writers for both DC and Marvel have both come on record that they're part of the same multi-omniverse-whatever you wanna call it. Iirc, the Source Wall is the only thing keeping them both from messing with each other.

        Loading editor
    • I mean, I'm no expert but WOG is usually pretty easily disproven by what's actually in the works they created. I guess the only way to prove that were to be if Marvel has ever mentioned a Source Wall before, but I think that's mostly a DC thing.

        Loading editor
    • CinnabarManx421 wrote:
      I mean, I'm no expert but WOG is usually pretty easily disproven by what's actually in the works they created. I guess the only way to prove that were to be if Marvel has ever mentioned a Source Wall before, but I think that's mostly a DC thing.

      WOG can be disproven, but for cases like this where something can't be disproven by using math I feel like WOG takes precedence. They have many nods to each other. I remember Invisible Woman told Franklin Richards she's meet Superman when he was reading a comic book.

        Loading editor
    • Put me down for the flamin skeleton

        Loading editor
    • Now I'm very late from the party, but from what I've seen from Lobo and Ghost Rider-assuming we use peak Lobo-it's a stomp in Lobo's favor. The only way GR coul win would be through Hellfire burning away Lobo's soul or Penance Stare. Lobo could be argued to have a resistance to soul manipulation, and Penance stare only works on those who have Remorse for their actions, which Lobo lacks.

      Lobo wins, I think, might be wrong.

        Loading editor
    • That Punisher incident has been dbunked multiple times. It has worked on psychopaths (Including ones who enjoy causing harm) numerous times before and after the Punisher incident. Ghost Rider holds an AP and Durability advantage through scaling to World War Hulk, and is way more versatile. Not to mention, Ghost Rider has beaten people that are highly resistant to soul/mind attacks, so that should be no problem. Ghost Rider can also trap Lobo in the Rider Plane, where Lobo will constantly get killed by all of the Ghost Riders. Or Johnny can eat Lobo's soul as surviving as a soul doesn't mean he can survive his soul getting eaten. And Lobo is not getting past that Regeneration and Immortality.

        Loading editor
    • You are aware that AP and Durability don't mean anything in this fight and it comes down to their esoteric make up at the end right?

        Loading editor
    • Unoriginal Memes wrote:
      That Punisher incident has been dbunked multiple times. It has worked on psychopaths (Including ones who enjoy causing harm) numerous times before and after the Punisher incident. Ghost Rider holds an AP and Durability advantage through scaling to World War Hulk, and is way more versatile. Not to mention, Ghost Rider has beaten people that are highly resistant to soul/mind attacks, so that should be no problem. Ghost Rider can also trap Lobo in the Rider Plane, where Lobo will constantly get killed by all of the Ghost Riders. Or Johnny can eat Lobo's soul as surviving as a soul doesn't mean he can survive his soul getting eaten. And Lobo is not getting past that Regeneration and Immortality.

      i mean, GR scales to WW Hulk ​​​​​​and Lobo at his best scales to Supes

      we all know,how DB loves to wank Supes

        Loading editor
    • I might be wrong, but it seems that Ghost Rider's Type 8 immortality refers to the existence of the Ghost Rider rather than Johnny Blaze himself, akin to 'The Avatar Spirit'. If Johnny Blaze dies, the Spirit of Vengeance will reincarnate and find another host, as TAS will reincarnate and find another host should the current Avatar (Korra) die, but I don't think it revives Korra-or Johnny-itself. Daniel Ketch, another Ghost Rider, has actually died by the hands of the vampire hunter Blade, and he only came back to life through the Darkhold Redeemers and not through type-8 immortality.

      As well, I think it's been shown multiple times that beings like Thanos, who have no remorse for their actions, cannot be harmed by the Penance stare.

      The Ghost Rider Plane thing is interesting, but I'm struggling to find how exactly that occurred. I can't really comment on it. My only question for it is how exactly an army of Ghost riders would manage to harm Lobo, a being whose potentially on Post-Crisis Superman's level, without them just been pulverized.

      I think Lobo could plow through High-Mid Regeneration just fine with his arsenal of weapons and sheer strength, considering his Solar-System level attack potency/speed. Lobo also murdered his entire species, who presumably have the same level of Regeneration that Lobo does-which would be Low-Godly.

        Loading editor
    • GR has the Ap advantage here, not Lobo

        Loading editor
    • Theuser789 wrote:
      GR has the Ap advantage here, not Lobo

      again : its Screwattack were talking about

      they dont give a damn about our WW hulk and Supes scalings ,as seen in their Hulk vs Doomsday and Goku vs Supes matches

      in their book,Lobo might very well have the AP advantage

        Loading editor
    • I was responding to the upper comment that acted as if Lobo had the Ap advantage, I know that SA doesn't care, that's why I said "here"

        Loading editor
    • Ghost Rider can bully World War Hulk. World War Hulk is 1000 Kilofoe while Superman is 615 Kilofoe. Almost all of your points are invalid as they rely on assuming Lobo is way stronger.

        Loading editor
    • My prediction is that this DC winning streak will not end here, but in Red Hood vs Winter Soldier.

        Loading editor
    • Also, tell me what's more consistent. The Penance Stare not working on 4 people or it working on dozens of people? There are more instances where the PS works on people who don't regret their sins/enjoy causing harm than vice versa.

        Loading editor
    • Again, AP doesn't matter here in the slightest. Any punch Lobo can throw at Ghost Rider won't inconvenience him and vice versa. They can punch each other for all of eternity and then they'd realize punching doesn't work cause their regeneration renders AP moot.

        Loading editor
    • That's why GR has multiple attacks that can attack the soul directly. Johnny has also affected people who are highly resistant to soul/mind attacks. He can also eat his soul.

        Loading editor
    • Xtas wrote:
      Again, AP doesn't matter here in the slightest. Any punch Lobo can throw at Ghost Rider won't inconvenience him and vice versa. They can punch each other for all of eternity and then they'd realize punching doesn't work cause their regeneration renders AP moot.

      And then they´ll decide to end their problems with a bike race.

        Loading editor
    • And now we're back to this. Cool.

        Loading editor
    • I'm still thinking Ghost Rider can win this, I still think the Penance Stare can destroy Lobo's soul or GR can just eat it, but I just want to confirm something real quick. 

      So it's been mentioned on this thread that GR once fought the entirety of the Avengers and won. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I found the comic here .

      Anyway, for those who didn't look, GR Unrestricted went to Mojoworld to destroy all the gluttons there. The Avengers try to stop him. Through the panels I found, he shrugged off an attack from Wasp and some other guy I don't know (a pyromancer who looks like he's wearing Canada's flag) while dodging a blast from Havok and smacking Wolverine. He then no sells two hits from Thor and blasts him with hellfire. Satana tries to rip out the Spirit, but is knocked unconscious from the spiritual power. Man-Thing attempts to consume him but GR blasts him apart. He's about to fight Scarlet Witch, but Rogue absorbs his powers and is nearly consumed by it. Johnny comes to his senses and takes it back, ending the fight. 

      So if that's the fight we're referencing, it's not as impressive as it sounds, since he only really fought Thor and three other people couldn't match him. Correct me if his profile is referring to a different instance.

        Loading editor
    • The works accepted by Screwattack for Aang vs Edward Elric.

      Possible upgrade for Aang at Avatar State.


      Why people say Ghost Rider's AP is stronger than Lobo's on paper?

      AFAIK Lobo >= Flash (Wally West) (Post-Crisis) at 6.15900e49 Joules or 616 KiloFoe

      Ghost Rider >= Thor (Marvel Comics) or Hulk (Marvel Comics) >= Silver Surfer (Marvel Comics) at 3.8781406e+49 Joules or 388 KiloFoe

      Of course AP matters less when both are just much tougher with regeneration and immortality things.


      Also, can anyone explain what the "Snapchat version was released on February" for Metal Sonic vs Mega Man mean?

        Loading editor
    • Ghost Rider scales to World War Hulk, who’s at 1 MegaFoe or 1000 KiloFoe.

        Loading editor
    • Unoriginal Memes wrote:
      Ghost Rider scales to World War Hulk, who’s at 1 MegaFoe or 1000 KiloFoe.

      World War Hulk scales to The Sentry.

      The Sentry is repeatedly stated to have the power of a million suns, which is literal.

      Our site states a star level attack ranges from 5.693x1041 to 3.182x1042 J

      Multiplying a million times gives 5.693x1047 to 3.182x1048 J

      What is the working for the 1 Mega Foe World War Hulk?

        Loading editor
    • A supernova is calculated to release a force of 1 Foe. Times that by a million and you get 1000 KiloFoe.

        Loading editor
    • Unoriginal Memes wrote:
      A supernova is calculated to release a force of 1 Foe. Times that by a million and you get 1000 KiloFoe.

      Thanks. So The Sentry is 1 MegaFoe, World War Hulk matched Sentry, and Doctor Strange (Classic) thinks Ghost Rider can defeat World War Hulk.


      Off topic: the definition of one exploding sun may be a sparking point for Superman vs Sentry.


      And can anyone explain what the "Snapchat version was released on February" for Metal Sonic vs Mega Man mean?

        Loading editor
    • https://m.imgur.com/gallery/ySx2LZh Just in case folks want to bring up the punisher crap

        Loading editor
    • Since the new DBX came out, what was the alternative ending? Could someone tell me over a spoiler tag?

        Loading editor
    • The alternate ending doesn’t come out until tomorrow.

        Loading editor
    • Oh, it's there a way to watch it without being a first member?

        Loading editor
    • For the alternate ending? No, you have to be a First Member.

        Loading editor
    • From what I've seen, we're saying that GR has a AP advantage because Dr.Strange said he could defeat WWH, who scales to Sentry, who has the power of a million sons. Couldn't Doctor Strange just be referring to the fact that GR could, y'know, eat his soul? Or use the Penance stare? Both of which don't depend on his actual AP and moreso fall under the 'hax' category? Or did Dr.Strange directly say he could match him in a punching competition or something?

      Edit: Just saw the page myself. I thought Death Battle was using the 7-A version of Johnny Blaze, not unrestricted version.

        Loading editor
    • Unoriginal Memes wrote: For the alternate ending? No, you have to be a First Member.

      How do you become one again?

      Also it can be leaked ovo

        Loading editor
    • Go to the RoosterTeeth website and click the circle icon on the very top of the right side of the screen. It will give you two options; click the one that says “Sign Up” and enter the information that is required.

        Loading editor
    • It costs money right? There's no free trial for example.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah. I think it’s $4.99 per month.

      Edit: I do remember a free trial for First Members. Did they get rid of it?

        Loading editor
    • Unoriginal Memes wrote:
      Yeah. I think it’s $4.99 per month.

      Edit: I do remember a free trial for First Members. Did they get rid of it?

      They say still have.


      One thing for the Death Battle Cast:

      Death Battle Cast 138 spoilers
      Is there a chance Death Battle itself gets restructured and have Ringmaster and Jocelyn host the restructured Death Battle or whatever new name it has? Or at least let the new two host Death Battle when Ben and Chad are assigned to work for other projects of Rooster Teeth?
        Loading editor
    • DBX S4E3 Spoilers
      Mega Man (Classic) (57%) : Metal Sonic (43%)
      DBX S4E4 Spoilers
      Boa Hancock vs Rider (Fate/stay night) is next.
        Loading editor
    • Jasonsith wrote:
      {| class="wikitable mw-collapsible mw-collapsed"

      ! DBX S4E3 Spoilers |- | Mega Man (Classic) (57%) : Metal Sonic (43%) |}

      DBX S4E4 Spoilers
      Boa Hancock vs Rider (Fate/stay night) is next.

      Mega vs Meta Sonic results won Mega man.

      GG Metal Sonic.