FANDOM


  • Dark649
    Dark649 closed this thread because:
    Concluded.
    21:52, June 21, 2019

    Speed equalized

    Mega Rayquaza and Base Blaze the Cat are used

    Rayquaza is shiny because Wynaut

    Shinymegaplushrayquaza
    Blaze the Cat
      Loading editor
    • Hmm more Sonic vs Pokemon?

        Loading editor
    • Eh, Blaze has an AP advantage but Rayquaza resists her fire. Rayquaza fires a spatial distorting beam and clutches. Anything Blaze has to really do damage (Wisps) is incredibly ooc as she’s never canonically used em.

        Loading editor
    • Actualy she did use them canonicaly Cal, and Blaze has other attacks than just fire

        Loading editor
    • Just because she can pick them up in Racing doesn’t mean she’s ever canonically used it. I’m not doubting them as equipment, just stating that she’s never used them. Like how Burning Blaze likely has access to time stop, but she never canonically used it.

        Loading editor
    • Team Sonic Racing is canon, and they used it alot in the story mode

        Loading editor
    • Cal's point of it being OoC still stands.

        Loading editor
    • This is like saying because James Bond used a chair to attack someone once it's now canonically part of his Arsenal Hahahaha

        Loading editor
    • But Team Sonic Racing is the first game that she had acess to the wisps in canon, and she used them whenever she could have, it's part of her character

        Loading editor
    • Sure, her using them once as part of a racing game certainly means it's certainly something she'd do in a fight against a dragon for some reasons.

        Loading editor
    • They fought against Eggpaws in the story mode, she has used the wisps in combat whenever she could have, you are forgeting that racing game has a canonical story where she used them in combat and was the first game that she had acess to them

        Loading editor
    • When they were there. Aside from Team Sonic Racing, where Wisps are the bread and butter power-ups while driving in a car, she has never used them outside of this.

      Just because she can, doesn't mean she will.

        Loading editor
    • Because she never had acess to them in other games, this is the first game that she could have used them canonicaly and she did use them plenty, in the other games she didn't have them, Generations didn't have wisps and aside from that game she never apeared outside until Team Sonic Racing where she used them in combat.

      She also has hominig attack and boost, as well as sealing

      Also she used them in Runners, outside of a car

        Loading editor
    • Actually, Generations did have Wisps. It's the game that literally followed Colors, and Colors was the last game represented in the story campaign before the fight against Time Eater.

      Both Boost and Homing Attack get lolnoped by Rayquaza's range versatility, and how does Sealing help?

        Loading editor
    • Only in Planet Wisp because of the time travel, a stage that Blaze wasn't in, and Sonic can only use the wisps in that stage yet we still consider wisps standard equipment for him.

      Well, Blaze does have a AP advantage so if she gets close using the homing attack she can do serious damage, and wisps such as Drill, Laser and Rocket can help her get close

        Loading editor
    • Several of Blaze’s Wisps would be very effective against Ray, but they’re OOC I suppose (they’re certainly canon however).

      Ray seems to resist Blaze’s Pyrokinesis and has the edge in versatility so I’ll go for it.

        Loading editor
    • Blaze FRA

        Loading editor
    • Dude nobody voted for Blaze

        Loading editor
    • Well I guess I kinda did, but anyway I vote for Blaze via versality via wisps( which are not OOC) and Ap

        Loading editor
    • They are OOC though, outside of the car racing where they just happened to be there as power-ups.

      I never saw Blaze turn into a laser or a drill like Sonic does. I'm not saying it's not possible. I'm just saying she'll most likely use her standard move set first.

        Loading editor
    • Runners, and she used them in combat in Team Sonic Racing, they fight against Eggman's forces in that game as well, not just in races, every game where she had the wisps she used them imediately, just like Sonic

        Loading editor
    • Base Blaz AP = 2.5711965e+33 Joules

      Mega Mega Caterpie AP >= 2 * 3.532x10^32 joules = 7.064 x 10^32 Joules

      More than 3 times AP advantage for Blaze.

      Both are no fool to fighting.

      Resistances against fire and fighting moves cannot save Caterpie much but still help.

      Caterpie does have a lot of moves that can immobilise Blaze. And many of its massive damage dealing moves do not even need recharge.

      Caterpie for my reasons - versatility to keep Blaze from even moving.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah honestly I'm going with Rayquaza. Even if Blaze uses wisps I still highly doubt she'd use it first when she has barely used them before even if she used them first in those few circumstances. It's simply not enough to suggest she'd start with them. Rayquaza on the other hand has enough to win. That (awesomely put spatial distorting beam hahahah) for example coupled with the status inducement it can use.

        Loading editor
    • She could just dodge that beam and she has used wisps in character whenever she could have, just like Sonic.

      Anyways I still keep my vote for Blaze

      I don't care for the other reasons for Ray but Blaze will use the wisps in character first, she has done so whenever she could have

        Loading editor
    • Yep, Rayquaza for versatile range and hax moves, and the rest of the reasons above.

        Loading editor
    • Jasonsith wrote:
      Base Blaz AP = 2.5711965e+33 Joules

      Mega Mega Caterpie AP >= 2 * 3.532x10^32 joules = 7.064 x 10^32 Joules

      More than 3 times AP advantage for Blaze.

      Both are no fool to fighting.

      Resistances against fire and fighting moves cannot save Caterpie much but still help.

      Caterpie does have a lot of moves that can immobilise Blaze. And many of its massive damage dealing moves do not even need recharge.

      Caterpie for my reasons - versatility to keep Blaze from even moving.

      Mega Mega Caterpie also scales to Deoxys who did this at 1.757x10^33 joules (5-B, Planet level)

      Further narrows the AP gap.

        Loading editor
    • Rayquaza FRA

        Loading editor
    • Bump

        Loading editor
    • Bump

        Loading editor
    • Rayquaza FRA

        Loading editor
    • Rayquaza - 9 (The real cal howard, Jasonsith, TheArsenal1212, Starter Pack, Niccokirby, GyroNutz, Everything12, RotofBots, Drite77)

      Blaze - 2 (Theuser789, Godhand1999)

      Just in case anyone was curious.

        Loading editor
    • >Everyone votes for your reasoning

      >Doesn't count your vote

        Loading editor
    • Ray FRA

        Loading editor
    • Shoulda been more clear, then.

        Loading editor
    • Everyone voted for Jasonsith reasoning Cal

        Loading editor
    • 2nd best boxart FRA

        Loading editor
    • We in grace, bois.

        Loading editor
    • Mega Mega Caterpie FRA

        Loading editor
    • Imagine being Rayquaza, beating a planet busting ninja god, a planet busting cyborg bug, a planet busting alien warrior, a planet busting dragon pirate, and a planet busting flaming oracle cat

      ...only to lose to a NEET

        Loading editor
    • Life can be hard sometimes

        Loading editor
    • The real cal howard wrote:
      Imagine being Rayquaza, beating a planet busting ninja god, a planet busting cyborg bug, a planet busting alien warrior, a planet busting dragon pirate, and a planet busting flaming oracle cat

      ...only to lose to a NEET

      Losing to neet Batman with magic and raw power and mind hax and prep time. Makes sense.

        Loading editor
    • Blaze literally has transmutation, payalysis inducement, and of course she's got the Wisps. No, Blaze can use the Wisps if she's got access to them then she should be able to use thier abilities. I don't see how Rayquaza is going to survive ring time or any of the Color Powers tbh. 

        Loading editor
    • Most of the color powers won't really mess with Rayquaza. Only VV and II are game changers. All of the things you mentioned are OoC for her anyway. Blaze has only had Ring Time in Sonic Jump.

        Loading editor
    • If it’s ooc then would it mean it’s not optional equipment?

        Loading editor
    • It would and should be optional.

        Loading editor
    • The real cal howard wrote:
      Most of the color powers won't really mess with Rayquaza. Only VV and II are game changers. All of the things you mentioned are OoC for her anyway. Blaze has only had Ring Time in Sonic Jump.

      Yes it will, especially ring time. I don't see what's stopping Blaze from using transmuation on Rayquza. She can also bypass durability with the VV. She should win this match up, also no Blaze has access to those abilities therefore she should use it.

      Also, why are you calling Blaze a "NEET" lmao. Blaze is literally a princess and she teamed up with Sonic to fight a multiverse level being to defend her entire universe from being destoryed. Try again, lmao

        Loading editor
    • Shit I meant standard equipment.

        Loading editor
    • Ring Time's not a color power. Nothing's stopping her but that ability is something that's the most optional of all optional equipment given she only gets it from a Doodle Jump knockoff. Just because you have an option doesn't mean you'll use it.

      Lol. Shows that you didn't read the post. One, Rayquaza's winning, so why would I say "lose to a NEET" if I were talking about Blaze. Two, I mentioned Blaze earlier when I said "a flaming cat oracle". Three, I already know Blaze's backstory, and it would be inane to call her a NEET. Four, the NEET he already lost to was Han Jee-Han. Making assumptions makes an ass out of u and me.

        Loading editor
    • The real cal howard wrote:
      Ring Time's not a color power. Nothing's stopping her but that ability is something that's the most optional of all optional equipment given she only gets it from a Doodle Jump knockoff. Just because you have an option doesn't mean you'll use it.

      Lol. Shows that you didn't read the post. One, Rayquaza's winning, so why would I say "lose to a NEET" if I were talking about Blaze. Two, I mentioned Blaze earlier when I said "a flaming cat oracle". Three, I already know Blaze's backstory, and it would be inane to call her a NEET. Four, the NEET he already lost to was Han Jee-Han. Making assumptions makes an ass out of u and me.

      ​​​​​If it's in her arsenal then why wouldn't she use the ability? I know Ring Time isn't a Color Power. However it's still an ability that's within her arsenal, therefore she has access to it. What does that mean? Whatever is in her arsenal, then that's what she's using xD. Blaze will use whatever it takes to win, she's not gonna hold back because reasons.

      Okay, Rayquaza is winning due to some really piss poor reasoning. I didn't know you were talking about Han Jee Han. Lmao, relax it's a fictional debate lmao. 

        Loading editor
    • His tone was as mild as yours, so don’t tell him to relax as if he’s getting way to in over his head like this. Besides didn’t you tell me that you were just being passionate over Sonic because you like the series a lot when I questioned you on your tone? It’s the same case here.

        Loading editor
    • Same reason Goku doesn't shoot kamehamehas with his feet. Because it's out of character. Saik already addressed the argument of Blaze having it in character.

        Loading editor
    • MYHERO wrote:
      His tone was as mild as yours, so don’t tell him to relax as if he’s getting way to in over his head like this. Besides didn’t you tell me that you were just being passionate over Sonic because you like the series a lot when I questioned you on your tone? It’s the same case here.

      No, his tone was not "mild" he quite literally called me an "ass" in his previous comment when I made a simple mistake. I didn't know he was referring to another character, all he could've said is that "No, the NEET I was referring to is Han-Jee Han not Blaze" and I would've been like, "Oh, fair enough then". So simple, but nope lol.

        Loading editor
    • The real cal howard wrote:
      Just because she can pick them up in Racing doesn’t mean she’s ever canonically used it. I’m not doubting them as equipment, just stating that she’s never used them. Like how Burning Blaze likely has access to time stop, but she never canonically used it.

      What about Runners? You forgot that too

        Loading editor
    • You...realize in that same figure of speech (because it is a figure of speech), I called myself an ass too, right?

        Loading editor
    • The real cal howard wrote:
      Same reason Goku doesn't shoot kamehamehas with his feet. Because it's out of character. Saik already addressed the argument of Blaze having it in character.

      Okay, no. That's not "out of character" that's just another creative way Goku can use his ability. It's the same exact move that he commonly uses, but he just used it differently.

      That doesn't help your point at all. Blaze literally has access to all these items, which everyone here agrees too. Yet, somehow she can't use them? How do you have access to something but not use it? Blaze will do whatever it takes to win. She's not going to let the enemy walk all over her. She'll use all her power, therefore I see no reason why she can't use her items in this match. 

        Loading editor
    • The real cal howard wrote:
      Same reason Goku doesn't shoot kamehamehas with his feet. Because it's out of character. Saik already addressed the argument of Blaze having it in character.

      Oof

        Loading editor
    • I don’t know if that’s suppose to be a rebuttal or not...

        Loading editor
    • You choose

        Loading editor
    • Okay then. I think you were just being a comedian with that post, because that in no way refutes Cal’s argument that it’s out of character for Goku to use Kamaehamehas with his feet since he has not used that technique since it’s initial appearance.

        Loading editor
    • MYHERO wrote:
      Okay then. I think you were just being a comedian with that post, because that in no way refutes Cal’s argument that it’s out of character for Goku to use Kamaehamehas with his feet since he has not used that technique since it’s initial appearance.

      It's not "out of character" Goku is a creative fighter. It's the SAME techique he uses, he's just using it in a different way. Goku has utilized this techique in various ways throughout the series. Do you not remember the Kamehameha balls he used against Frieza? The Instant Transmission Kamehameha? This is not "out of character" what are you guys even arguing? 

        Loading editor
    • Cal’s initial post was talking about how Goku specifically just shot out that attack with his feet. He isn’t randomly in battle gonna use it. Besides he can fly now, so he’s not even going to use that technique anymore.

        Loading editor
    • MYHERO wrote:
      Cal’s initial post was talking about how Goku just shot out that attack with his feet. He isn’t randomly in battle gonna use it. It doesn’t matter if it was him being creative.

      He didn't just "randomly" shot it out of his feet, he just used an attack he commonly uses but in a different and creative way. Goku is a martial artist, they usually get practical and creative with their techiques. Goku has done stuff like this numerous times throughout the series. 

      Stop it. This argument is a bit moot, lol

        Loading editor
    • Read my edited comment, and let us stop this derailing.

        Loading editor
    • MYHERO wrote:
      Read my edited comment, and let us stop this derailing.

      My point still stands.

      Fine, let us stop derealing then.

        Loading editor
    • No it doesn’t.

      Okay.

        Loading editor
    • MYHERO wrote:
      No it doesn’t.

      Okay.

      Oh yes it does, m'lady.

      K den

        Loading editor
    • R u assuming my gender?

        Loading editor
    • Alt Shenron FRA

        Loading editor
    • Bump

        Loading editor
    • Grace is over

        Loading editor
    • Okay I will get someone to unlock this and I will add it to their profiles.

        Loading editor
    • Godhand1999 wrote:

      No, his tone was not "mild" he quite literally called me an "ass" in his previous comment when I made a simple mistake. I didn't know he was referring to another character, all he could've said is that "No, the NEET I was referring to is Han-Jee Han not Blaze" and I would've been like, "Oh, fair enough then". So simple, but nope lol.

      Okay I didn’t see this comment yesterday, so this is a bit late. But dude you literally said I was being hypocritical for pointing out how Shadow swears. Cal saying that making assumptions will make a bad boohoo word out of both of you guys should be nothing to you.

        Loading editor
    • I added both of them in their profiles. Cal you can close this if you want.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.