FANDOM


  • CrossverseCrisis
    CrossverseCrisis closed this thread because:
    OP has been blocked.
    06:26, May 10, 2016

    Its about time someone did this.


    Regarding Magolor's "galaxies", the galaxies are literally just an aestetic, they are way too small and it is ridiculiously unfair to just be like "WELP THEY LOOK LIKE EM HES MULTI-GALAXY GG"


    Also, the parallel dimension? Yeah not a universe. Simply put, there is literally no proof whatsoever that it is a universe. Like there is none. Bending space isn't universal either, thats just hax. 


    "Yeah well, Dark Nebula blew up multiple solar systems!"


    Nope. That could just be a mere background change, him teleporting to another battlefield, etc


    Also, read this: http://mythkirby3.deviantart.com/journal/Kirby-s-Actual-Power-587151298

      Loading editor
    • His arguments are false

        Loading editor
    • Then prove it

        Loading editor
    • Another Dimension seems to more likely than not be a universe. Numerous stars are seen in the background, and the fight seems to take place near a supermassive black hole, which would imply it is at the very least a galaxy. However, this is of course only the tiny portion that we see, and much more is scrolled past when chasing Magolor. Not to mention when he's defeated, the fabric of the entire dimension collapses. Obviously, this scales to literally no one but Magolor, though.

      On the other hand, I have no idea why Kirby is scaled from the Dark Nebula thing. I thought it was completely agreed we cannot use backgrounds of boss fights as proof of AP due to being unreliable.

        Loading editor
    • ^

        Loading editor
    • Iirc, it's because of the other feats putting SS levels, along with it being a complete background change after an energy wave I think. Also, I never heard the background rule before.

        Loading editor
    • The real cal howard wrote:
       Also, I never heard the background rule before.

      As a small sampling, it was part of the reason Dante and The Knights of the Round weren't upgraded.

        Loading editor
    • But the Knights were upgraded though iirc. And it was because of Dante's contradicting feats. Anyway, I see.

        Loading editor
    • They're at "Unknown".

        Loading editor
    • Huh. Well, anyway, Fastswird could give a better explanation at MSS Kirby than I could. He's at the very least SS from scaling to Claycia.

        Loading editor
    • Yes the real cal Howard is right fast word gave a much better explanation with a lot of Calcs and also you can find a bunch here:

      https://plus.google.com/u/1/communities/118019360701415206249/stream/be22c5ce-906a-4797-8ed0-2fcb2cd12d5d

        Loading editor
    • Fastsword88 had a long discussion with us about this upgrade. And we don't have any set regulations about this. We tend to evaluate on a case-by-case basis.

        Loading editor
    • Here is the old discussion:

      http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:193010

        Loading editor
    • Something I have a problem with there is the logic used for Dark Nebula being legit MSS+ (which I'm not saying he isn't but more proof would be nice) is that Lumine performed a similar feat which was deemed legit, so Dark Nebula's should be, as well. However, the reason Lumine's was deemed to be legitimate was because not only did he create the pocket universe containing a star which he destroyed, but there's also the fact that, when he destroys it with his final attack, it actually affects the game. If he is not beaten very soon (as in, under a minute soon), the realm itself will completely collapse from being hit with his attack, so it's not just a pretty background effect. Dark Nebula's awakening (which isn't an attack) only seems to affect the background.

        Loading editor
    • I have asked Fastsword88 to comment here.

        Loading editor
    • Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot wrote:
      Another Dimension seems to more likely than not be a universe. Numerous stars are seen in the background, and the fight seems to take place near a supermassive black hole, which would imply it is at the very least a galaxy. However, this is of course only the tiny portion that we see, and much more is scrolled past when chasing Magolor. Not to mention when he's defeated, the fabric of the entire dimension collapses. Obviously, this scales to literally no one but Magolor, though.

      On the other hand, I have no idea why Kirby is scaled from the Dark Nebula thing. I thought it was completely agreed we cannot use backgrounds of boss fights as proof of AP due to being unreliable.

      That is a background and also, there are no galaxies in the background other than the ones on the floor of the fight which is more than likely an aesthetic 


      Also, theres no proof of him causing the collapse regularly, that could just be a suicide move (which is more likely, considering the Master Crown is considred too powerful for him, going off of in-game descriptions)

        Loading editor
    • Also, I might add that the galaxies are literally just a floor pattern


      Kirby can walk all over them

        Loading editor
    • Kirby never destroyed Magolor's world? Wtf. He did it. Not directly, yeah, but he still did it. And we don't know if the dimentional collapse would make him dead. Magolor survived in his base form... We know Kirby is more powerful than Magolor Soul, his final form, so... And the background? Cute aesthetics? Maybe, but that galaxies still exist. So Another Dimention is universal. Btw i don't believe Magolor is an outlier. We don't know the real Kirby's timeline. We just know RBaY! It's at the beginning. About the black hole: First off, there is no proof it isn't a black hole. And if it isn't... Well, Schwartz. And about the popon, do you know what about he has done? It's completely impossibile in real life to throw anything FTL. I think Kirby is like Superman: a character born to do the impossibile, without limits.

        Loading editor
    • Mordecai Noximilién Mertens wrote:
      Kirby never destroyed Magolor's world? Wtf. He did it. Not directly, yeah, but he still did it. And we don't know if the dimentional collapse would make him dead. Magolor survived in his base form... We know Kirby is more powerful than Magolor Soul, his final form, so... And the background? Cute aesthetics? Maybe, but that galaxies still exist. So Another Dimention is universal. Btw i don't believe Magolor is an outlier. We don't know the real Kirby's timeline. We just know RBaY! It's at the beginning. About the black hole: First off, there is no proof it isn't a black hole. And if it isn't... Well, Schwartz. And about the popon, do you know what about he has done? It's completely impossibile in real life to throw anything FTL. I think Kirby is like Superman: a character born to do the impossibile, without limits.

      If a galaxy is smaller than my feet, its not a galaxy at all. Throwing Popon at FTL speeds is not even close to planet level so I don't know why we mentioned that. Kirby had to be saved by Landia to escape Another Dimension's collapse

        Loading editor
    • Well, let's wait a while for Fastsword88 to reply in any case.

        Loading editor
    • Mordecai Noximilién Mertens wrote:
      I think Kirby is like Superman: a character born to do the impossibile, without limits.

      Also, neither Supes or Kirby are limitless otherwise they would be undamagable by all of their enemies

        Loading editor
    • Promestein
      Promestein removed this reply because:
      irrelevant wanking
      21:34, May 7, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • ZeroHour666 wrote:

      That is a background and also, there are no galaxies in the background other than the ones on the floor of the fight which is more than likely an aesthetic 


      Also, theres no proof of him causing the collapse regularly, that could just be a suicide move (which is more likely, considering the Master Crown is considred too powerful for him, going off of in-game descriptions)

      It's not just a pretty background you are sent to randomly, though. It's an actual area you travel to, in game. It's not like when you're fighting a final boss in an RPG and the pattern of the background randomly shifts to a starry sky. It's the place they're actually fighting in. You even see Kirby falling towards the black hole in the cutscene immediately before the battle. I also don't think I mentioned the galaxies?

      Yes, the Master Crown is too powerful for him, but Magolor Soul is just the Crown using Magolor as a vessel. I'm also pretty sure that even as a suicide move, it would scale to him. A heavily wounded, dying Magolor Soul should logically not be able to bring as much power to bear as he can at full health.

        Loading editor
    • ^^^this

        Loading editor
    • "If a galaxy is smaller than my feet, its not a galaxy at all."

      They've flown in the space MFTL...

      "Throwing Popon at FTL speeds is not even close to planet level so I don't know why we mentioned that."

      Do you know what are you talking about?

      "Kirby had to be saved by Landia to escape Another Dimension's collapse"

      Only because he can't use teleport or portals.

        Loading editor
    • I personally disagree. As Azathoth pointed out, it's not just some random change for the sake of atmosphere. It's even within the cinematic cutscene and you can see Popstar within the background being overtaken by Magalor. Not to mention the entire realm(I believe we still aren't allowed to refer them as dimensions for terminology reasons) has collaspe after the crown have been ceased. The ratings stays.

        Loading editor
    • Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot wrote:
      ZeroHour666 wrote:

      That is a background and also, there are no galaxies in the background other than the ones on the floor of the fight which is more than likely an aesthetic 


      Also, theres no proof of him causing the collapse regularly, that could just be a suicide move (which is more likely, considering the Master Crown is considred too powerful for him, going off of in-game descriptions)

      It's not just a pretty background you are sent to randomly, though. It's an actual area you travel to, in game. It's not like when you're fighting a final boss in an RPG and the pattern of the background randomly shifts to a starry sky. It's the place they're actually fighting in. You even see Kirby falling towards the black hole in the cutscene immediately before the battle. I also don't think I mentioned the galaxies?

      Yes, the Master Crown is too powerful for him, but Magolor Soul is just the Crown using Magolor as a vessel. I'm also pretty sure that even as a suicide move, it would scale to him. A heavily wounded, dying Magolor Soul should logically not be able to bring as much power to bear as he can at full health.

      The galaxies are still nothing more than a pretty pattern on the floor, I have no clue how this is flying over everyone's head, its obvious. You have no proof that it is millions of lightyears across. Let alone even a lightminute or lighthour and so on and so forth. Just because it looks like one doesn't instantly make it one. By this logic, we should upgrade DK to moon level since - despite his moon being small - its still a moon technically

        Loading editor
    • Mordecai Noximilién Mertens wrote:
      "If a galaxy is smaller than my feet, its not a galaxy at all."

      They've flown in the space MFTL...

      "Throwing Popon at FTL speeds is not even close to planet level so I don't know why we mentioned that."

      Do you know what are you talking about?

      "Kirby had to be saved by Landia to escape Another Dimension's collapse"

      Only because he can't use teleport or portals.

      1. No, they haven't

      2. Yes because that's right, FTL KE isn't a thing

      3. He would've just followed the Lor Starcutter out then until it made a portal, not fly on Landia

      Also, there is no proof they flew across all of Another Dimension and no you cant use the excuse of "THERES NO PROOF THEY DIDNT"

        Loading editor
    • 1. Super Star. They flew from galaxy's end to Pop Star in seconds

      2. You're right

      3. Regardless, Kirby scales to Landia for defeating a more powerful version of it. And Kirby's flight speed is nothing compared to Landia's without the warp star. Remember that Kirby had his friends with him.

      4. You're right. They didn't fly across all of it. Just multiple star systems or galaxies with seemingly no end, which further proves universal Magolor.

        Loading editor
    • The real cal howard wrote:
      1. Super Star. They flew from galaxy's end to Pop Star in seconds

      2. You're right

      3. Regardless, Kirby scales to Landia for defeating a more powerful version of it. And Kirby's flight speed is nothing compared to Landia's without the warp star. Remember that Kirby had his friends with him.

      4. You're right. They didn't fly across all of it. Just multiple star systems or galaxies with seemingly no end, which further proves universal Magolor.

      1. Proof

      3. Magolor is way more powerful than Landia. Even with the Master Crown, Magolor with it trumps Landia in every possible way easily. Also, you can't just assume Kirby could fly out with his Warp Star despite not having it

      4. Again, prove the galaxies are millions of lightyears across despite being outrageously small, there are no star systems inside of the dimension either


      Boy the desperate Kirby wank is pretty strong today

        Loading editor
    • 1. Give me a second. I'm on my phone.

      3. Proof. And not only didn't I assume, as I said that only the warp star was as fast as Landia, Kirby can summon the warpstar from himself.

      4. Distance. Is. A. Thing. We can't even see galaxies from earth. Guess they must be microscopic.

      Don't be rude. You're the only one against universal Magolor in this thread.

        Loading editor
    • "Kirby can summon the warpstar from himself."


      Okay, then why didn't he just summon it and fly out of there on it with his friends (Which he can do: KRtDL_characters.png)


      "Distance. Is. A. Thing. We can't even see galaxies from earth. Guess they must be microscopic."


      You still have absolutely no evidence of their size whatsoever. There are a floor pattern, there is no sugarcoating it, that is something made for coolness. They are incredibly small and they clearly aren't in the distance otherwise that wouldn't be the floor.

        Loading editor
    • Neither do you. You brought it up. The burden of proof is on you.

      For the warpstar thing, see Kirby's Dream Land 3. (Or 2). Also, Kirby can't summon portals. He was stuck until Landia and the Lor Starcutter appeared.

        Loading editor
    • The real cal howard wrote:
      Neither do you. You brought it up. The burden of proof is on you.

      For the warpstar thing, see Kirby's Dream Land 3. (Or 2). Also, Kirby can't summon portals. He was stuck until Landia and the Lor Starcutter appeared.

      "Yeah well you dont have proof of them NOT being millions of lightyears across!"

      What kind of argument is that? I have used evidence, they are a pattern on the floor

      Yeah I know he can do that but if his Warp Star was as fast, he still could've summoned his Star and flown with Landia as the Lor Starcutter opened the portal - hell, in an earlier fight, he uses Landia to fight the evil Lor Starcutter rather than hitch a ride on his Warp Star which is supposedly faster

        Loading editor
    • The real cal howard wrote:
      http://img11.deviantart.net/207d/i/2016/016/c/c/galaxy_by_superbrawlhero-d9o5rf6.png

      Here's your galaxy's end proof.

      That's literally a title drop lmao

        Loading editor
    • You didn't use evidence on the pattern, besides saying he can walk over it, even though he had some weird circle thing around it, and again, you have the burden of proof.

      The warpstar isn't useful for battle (it gets shot down easy) without becoming the starship cannon, and there's only one (without other Kirbies).

      How many fictions were upgraded with just words alone? Let's see, Bayonetta, The Legend of Zelda, Asura's Wrath, Dragon Ball... Shall I continue?

      Plot is a thing for Landia and the warpstar.

        Loading editor
    • The real cal howard wrote:
      You didn't use evidence on the pattern, besides saying he can walk over it, even though he had some weird circle thing around it, and again, you have the burden of proof.

      The warpstar isn't useful for battle (it gets shot down easy) without becoming the starship cannon, and there's only one (without other Kirbies).

      How many fictions were upgraded with just words alone? Let's see, Bayonetta, The Legend of Zelda, Asura's Wrath, Dragon Ball... Shall I continue?

      Plot is a thing for Landia and the warpstar.

      For pete's sake, dude, let me tell you again. It is just a floor pattern and there is no sugarcoating that, Kirby does weird floor patterns all the time. You still haven't shown why it should be millions of lightyears across. You still haven't shown me why a floor pattern - that is obviously meant to be an aesthetic - is going to make Kirbyverse multi-galaxy

      https://i.gyazo.com/6b09d23079733066152ca9a22d4f8fd0.png Heres a weird floor pattern from Kirby speaking of.

      You still have not shown proof of Landia being slower

      Except those fictions at the very least didn't use pause screen text - which is hyperbole as hell - to get upgraded

      tfw you still got no proof of Landia being slower

        Loading editor
    • Please refrain from using profanity. 

        Loading editor
    • KuuIchigo wrote:
      Please refrain from using profanity. 

      >A wiki which has pages on serial killers, dudes who curse all the times and is based around fights to the death is triggered by me cursing

      Welcome to the internet

        Loading editor
    • It is the wikis' rule. 

        Loading editor
    • KuuIchigo wrote:
      It is the wikis' rule. 

      Someone change that since this wiki clearly isn't for 5 year old children

        Loading editor
    • ZeroHour666, how large do you think "Another Dimension" is ? I better not hear something like "only planet-sized" because even at the speeds Kirby & co. were going (speeds that allow Kirby characters to fly across star sysems in seconds), they kept flying through the dimension for long periods of time without ever reaching it's "end". 

      ​Here are a few things the "dimension" contains that you can notice in this clip : Faraway constellations (white dots almost everywhere in the background), closer stars (the big red ones), and nebulas (those random colorful "clouds" you can see. Nebulas can be 100s of light years large).

      "Another Dimension has an unknown size" isn't gonna fly anymore.

      Trivia : Magolor's home planet exists in this "dimension".

        Loading editor
    • Fastsword88 wrote:

      ZeroHour666, how large do you think "Another Dimension" is ? I better not hear something like "only planet-sized" because even at the speeds Kirby & co. were going (speeds that allow Kirby characters to fly across star sysems in seconds), they kept flying through the dimension for long periods of time without ever reaching it's "end". 

      ​Here are a few things the "dimension" contains that you can notice in this clip : Faraway constellations (white dots almost everywhere in the background), closer stars (the big red ones), and nebulas (those random colorful "clouds" you can see. Nebulas can be 100s of light years large).

      "Another Dimension has an unknown size" isn't gonna fly anymore.

      Trivia : Magolor's home planet exists in this "dimension".

      I see nothing indicating its a planet.

      What constellations? I see no such thing. I see no nebulas either.

      It is going to though and you didn't really prove its universal either, even if all you said was true. That'd just make it solar system-ish.

      https://youtu.be/ZaAPxazD1yg?t=8m13s

      He then opens the portal to go to Pop Star... and no, you can't just say "Well he said hes a THREAT TO THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE" since:

      A) He was clearly going through a power fetish and being arrogant

      B) That could mean he was just going to rule over it or nobody in the universe could compete with him

        Loading editor
    • Nobody, except for Kirby :D

        Loading editor
    • Screenshot 2016-05-08-18-01-38

      Down on the left, here's a nebula


      It looks like a face, lol.

        Loading editor
    • Sorry for the low quality, i'm on the phone.

        Loading editor
    • The wiki regulations exist to avoid the overall deterioration of a polite, hospitable atmosphere. If people start to constantly insult and be highly disrespectful towards one another, this would turn the work of the wiki staff far harder to manage.

      In addition, as far as I understand, Wikia itself has standardss for this. After all, this is a wiki, not a regular Internet message board.

      Thus, we are not going to modify the regulations, and I would appreciate if you would adapt to the policy. Thank you.

        Loading editor
    • Mordecai Noximilién Mertens wrote:
      Screenshot 2016-05-08-18-01-38

      Down on the left, here's a nebula

      Where? That looks like a faded image of the Dangerous Dinner level

        Loading editor
    • Antvasima wrote:
      The wiki regulations exist to avoid the overall deterioration of a polite, hospitable atmosphere. If people start to constantly insult and be highly disrespectful towards one another, this would turn the work of the wiki staff far harder to manage.

      In addition, as far as I understand, Wikia itself has standardss for this. After all, this is a wiki, not a regular Internet message board.

      Thus, we are not going to modify the regulations, and I would appreciate if you would adapt to the policy. Thank you.

      This is a wiki where people debate who wins between serial killers, dudes who run their mouth like its nothing and harem Gods like Dark Schneider. Cursing is something people just do on the internet, there is no need for such a petty rule against it

        Loading editor
    • IMG 20160508 181654 492
        Loading editor
    • I disagree about your assessment of the current climate within this wiki, and as I explained, there very much is a need for this to make the wiki somewhat manageable for the staff. There is no "petty" intention behind it. You can either adapt, or leave and go somewhere else.

        Loading editor
    • That said, cursing a little bit is probably fine. Insulting, being disrespectful, having a considerable attitude problem, etcetera, is not.

        Loading editor
    • Anyway, this isn't the first time Kirby gets "saved" uselessly. In Triple Deluxe, after Sectonia's death, he falls in the sky, then gets saved by the Sky's Inhabitants. Although he could just fly.

        Loading editor
    • Mordecai Noximilién Mertens wrote:
      IMG 20160508 181654 492

      Faded image of Dangerous dinner

        Loading editor
    • Can someone enlightened me of what's going on?

        Loading editor
    • Probably nothing now. The only person arguing for the downgrades has been blocked.

        Loading editor
    • Rip

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.