FANDOM


  • A fight in the Anime that never got to finish.

    Round 1: Agumon vs Gabumon

    Round 2: Greymon vs Garurumon

    Round 3: MetalGreymon vs WereGarurumon

    Round 4: WarGreymon vs MetalGarurumon Votes

    Agumon line: (NeoSuperior, )

    Gabumon line:

      Loading editor
    • BUMP!!!

        Loading editor
    • Which tamer for each digimon? 

        Loading editor
    • Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff wrote:
      Which tamer for each digimon? 

      Check Topics for this thread.

        Loading editor
    • Hmm, Imma side with Tai on this one.

        Loading editor
    • Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff wrote:
      Hmm, Imma side with Tai on this one.

      Reasons?

        Loading editor
    • For one, Fire>Ice and two Tai has arguably more firepower then Yamato.

        Loading editor
    • Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff wrote:
      For one, Fire>Ice and two Tai has arguably more firepower then Yamato.

      Who wins Rounds 1, 2 and 3? Remember not all of the Gabumon line has/has just Ice attacks.

        Loading editor
    • Rounds 1-2 are a toss up to me, but 3 and 4 without a question goes to Tai and Agumon.

        Loading editor
    • Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff wrote:
      Rounds 1-2 are a toss up to me, but 3 and 4 without a question goes to Tai and Agumon.

      Can you give detailed reasons?

        Loading editor
    • I'm in my phone, I gotcha later.

        Loading editor
    • BUMP!

        Loading editor
    • BUMP!

        Loading editor
    • Since speed not equalized... And I assume these are the Adventure 01 versions, not the tri ones?

      Round 1: Agumon takes it because he is nimbler. Gabumon got a horn, but Gabumon is a bit... fat?

      Round 2: Garurumon takes it. Same reason as Round 1, just this time the positions are reverse.

      Round 3: MetalGreymon takes it due to higher firepower. One side is a Giant Werewolf, while the other is not only a Super Dinosaur, but rather a Cyborg-Super Dinosaur. The result is obvious.

      Round 4: WarGreymon takes this one due to better versatility. Unlike the case of Round 2, I think being bipedal is better for flight than being quadrupedal.

      End Result: 3-1 in favor of Agumon.

        Loading editor
    • NeoSuperior wrote:
      Since speed not equalized... And I assume these are the Adventure 01 versions, not the tri ones?

      Round 1: Agumon takes it because he is nimbler. Gabumon got a horn, but Gabumon is a bit... fat?

      Round 2: Garurumon takes it. Same reason as Round 1, just this time the positions are reverse.

      Round 3: MetalGreymon takes it due to higher firepower. One side is a Giant Werewolf, while the other is not only a Super Dinosaur, but rather a Cyborg-Super Dinosaur. The result is obvious.

      Round 4: WarGreymon takes this one due to better versatility. Unlike the case of Round 2, I think being bipedal is better for flight than being quadrupedal.

      End Result: 3-1 in favor of Agumon.

      Speed isn't equalized because they have the same speed.

        Loading editor
    • Yes. Even so there is still a matter of agility and nimbleness, even if the speed is the same, e.g. differences in flexibility or differences in size of targetable area, or differences in terms of conversion of movement speed into kinetic force (e.g. ram attack) and so on.

        Loading editor
    • NeoSuperior wrote:
      Yes. Even so there is still a matter of agility and nimbleness, even if the speed is the same, e.g. differences in flexibility or differences in size of targetable area, or differences in terms of conversion of movement speed into kinetic force (e.g. ram attack) and so on.

      Agumon has longer legs, but they are the same height and weight.

        Loading editor
    • HenryWong122 wrote:
      Agumon has longer legs, but they are the same height and weight.

      And that's the decisive difference right there. If most other factors are about equal, then such one aspect can decide the match.

        Loading editor
    • NeoSuperior wrote:

      HenryWong122 wrote:
      Agumon has longer legs, but they are the same height and weight.

      And that's the decisive difference right there. If most other factors are about equal, then such one aspect can decide the match.

      It doesn't matter you votes been counted lets move on.

        Loading editor
    • BUMP!!!
      Frog bump

      Bump

        Loading editor
    • Bringing this shit back!!!

        Loading editor
    • BACK AGAIN, ONCE AGAIN!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Omegamon stomps, obviously. 

      In all seriousness, The gabu line has the rock-paper-sciissors advantage of bieng data, not sure it factors into a death battle though.

        Loading editor
    • DORUgoramon wrote:
      Omegamon stomps, obviously. 

      In all seriousness, The gabu line has the rock-paper-scissors advantage of being Data, not sure it factors into a death battle though.

      Three things, one Omnimon can't stomp because they are Omnimon, Second, this isn't a Death Battle so I don't know why you said that and Third, Data>Vaccine>Virus>Data can be over come as shown by Birdramon vs Meramon in Digimon Adventure Episode 4 Biyomon get's Firepower/Red Hot! Birdramon which had a similar situation.

      Ignoring the Data vs Vaccine argument, who do you think will win?

        Loading editor
    • Looks like wargeymon resists absolute zero, so metalgarurmon doesnt have the advantage there. Both have fire manip, but no resistance to it. In the anime, Homeostasiis intervened while they were fighting, and the both seemed evenly matched there.But Im going war-greymon due to having more elemental manipulation options that metal garurumon doesnt have.

        Loading editor
    • DORUgoramon wrote:
      Looks like WarGreymon resists Absolute Zero, so MetalGarurumon doesn't have the advantage there. Both have Fire Manip, but no Resistance to it. In the anime, Homeostasis intervened while they were fighting, and the both seemed evenly matched there. But I'm going WarGreymon due to having more elemental manipulation options that MetalGarurumon doesn't have.

      That's all well and good for the WarGreymon vs MetalGarurumon portion of the fight but what about Agumon vs Gabumon, Greymon vs Garurumon and MetalGreymon vs WereGarurumon?

        Loading editor
    • BUMP!

        Loading editor
    • HenryWong122 wrote:

      DORUgoramon wrote:
      Omegamon stomps, obviously. 

      In all seriousness, The gabu line has the rock-paper-scissors advantage of being Data, not sure it factors into a death battle though.

      Second, this isn't a Death Battle

      Not Death Battle, death battle, as in any fight to the death.
        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.