FANDOM


  • Antvasima
    Antvasima closed this thread because:
    18:20, May 16, 2019

    so basically this stupid ass thread might or might not become a revision thread , but it's fun to try

      Loading editor
    • I  think we could add the picture of Godzilla with Divine Force again. It doesn't means we have to change the explanation below.

        Loading editor
    • A one-time powerup he had for all of a few seconds from an outside source isnt worth putting in the profile

        Loading editor
    • But there are characters that have outside power ups and they have the picture, though.

        Loading editor
    • Because they have the power for more than quite literally one attack

        Loading editor
    • Oh, what about his gallery? 

        Loading editor
    • Kiryu-MG3 wrote:
      I  think we could add the picture of Godzilla with Divine Force again. It doesn't means we have to change the explanation below.

      well, would that make Godzilla 4-A ?

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      A one-time powerup he had for all of a few seconds from an outside source isnt worth putting in the profile

      lmao isn't Hell-Bat Godzilla also a one-time powerup that he also had for a few secs ? why would it's still in the profile ? plus he also had one attack too

        Loading editor
    • ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

      goji to 4-A

        Loading editor
    • How would that make Goji 4-A?

        Loading editor
    • What you guys refer to as "divine godzilla" is a powerups Godzilla had for all of all few seconds allspice allspice result of absorbing a bunch of angels to get a temporary power boost and forcefield. He has no feats anywhere near tier 4 and all he did was kill High 5-A SpaceGodzilla and blow up a portal

        Loading editor
    • Poor Godzilla, the strongest character in the series is his arch enemy and the strongest version of himself is from a crossover

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      What you guys refer to as "divine godzilla" is a powerups Godzilla had for all of all few seconds allspice allspice result of absorbing a bunch of angels to get a temporary power boost and forcefield. He has no feats anywhere near tier 4 and all he did was kill High 5-A SpaceGodzilla and blow up a portal

      he did , he killed the God who created a dimension with thousand stars before blown up that portal

        Loading editor
    • Xantospoc wrote:
      How would that make Goji 4-A?

      killed God Mountain

        Loading editor
    • I just want my 2-A Godzilla back...

        Loading editor
    • Doesn't matter if he is not accepted in this wiki, anyways he is 3-A in many other forums, so not big problem.

        Loading editor
    • Which other forums?

        Loading editor
    • I really don't know many forums like vs battle wiki

        Loading editor
    • Minh Duy Chu wrote:
      Xantospoc wrote:
      How would that make Goji 4-A?
      killed God Mountain

      He didn't. He only blew up the portal of heaven 

        Loading editor
    • Xantospoc wrote:
      Minh Duy Chu wrote:
      Xantospoc wrote:
      How would that make Goji 4-A?
      killed God Mountain
      He didn't. He only blew up the portal of heaven 

      He actually killed God Mountain and blew up the heaven, but this wiki doesn't accept WoG statements.

        Loading editor
    • Because him blowing up God Mountain directly contradicts what is actually shown to happen in the comic

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      Because him blowing up God Mountain directly contradicts what is actually shown to happen in the comic

      didn't he get a boost from GM to kill space goji? after getting that boost goji killed GM and re-created the dimension. didn't that happen?

        Loading editor
    • No, he got a boost by eating a bunch of angels

      No, he didnt kill God Mountain, he destroyed the portal that lead to God Mountain

      There arent even any dimension creating feats in the comic

        Loading editor
    • I'm a bit new on this but shouldn't God Mountain have a profile?

        Loading editor
    • Other than having some level of mind hax God Mountain is featless

        Loading editor
    • But he literally shot Godzilla with his rainbow ray.

        Loading editor
    • It really didnt, all it did was throw Goji through a portal

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      No, he got a boost by eating a bunch of angels

      No, he didnt kill God Mountain, he destroyed the portal that lead to God Mountain

      There arent even any dimension creating feats in the comic

      he DID killed God Mountain , the cross was created by God Mountain was suddenly collapsed , and the angels started to worship Godzilla , isn't that a thing , plus those dimensions and such that Godzilla has walk through in Hell and the place where Godzilla fight SpaceGodzilla  is also created by Hell-Gate Guardian 

        Loading editor
    • Then Godzilla is Low 2-C? (NOT IN VSBW)

        Loading editor
    • Not Godzilla but God Mountain.

        Loading editor
    • Xantospoc wrote:
      Minh Duy Chu wrote:
      Xantospoc wrote:
      How would that make Goji 4-A?
      killed God Mountain
      He didn't. He only blew up the portal of heaven 

      yeah , he did according to the context of the comic

        Loading editor
    • But didn't he killed God Mountain?

        Loading editor
    • Should not Godzilla be low 2-C since he killed god mountain?

        Loading editor
    • Final Godzilla E wrote:
      Should not Godzilla be low 2-C since he killed god mountain?

      it should be High 2-A for that , plus the terminology of Godzilla Universe is kind of off, is called Universe but has a lot of timelines or parallel universes in it as some beings can capable to exist beyond that for example:God Mountain due to WOG 

        Loading editor
    • ZeedKrakenZilla wrote:
      But didn't he killed God Mountain?

      well , i said he did killed God Mountain , not blown up the so-called Heaven Portal

        Loading editor
    • that is probably not a very reliable wiki to be trusted with , tbh 

        Loading editor
    • So what? Did he kill it or did he not?

        Loading editor
    • Don't Attempt to scale Godzilla to God Mountain. Within The Godzilla in Hell storyline, Godzilla doesn't shown anything close to Gods power and it wouldn't make sense considering God is the Supreme Entity of Godzilla 

        Loading editor
    • he did killed it due to the context of the comic

        Loading editor
    • So GiH Godzilla should be 2-A?

        Loading editor
    • Apex PredatorX wrote:
      Don't Attempt to scale Godzilla to God Mountain. Within The Godzilla in Hell storyline, Godzilla doesn't shown anything close to Gods power and it wouldn't make sense considering God is the Supreme Entity of Godzilla 

      God or God Mountain just only appeared in Godzilla in Hell story line too, if not for GiH storyline , then we won't know him or consider him to be the Supreme Entity of Godzilla Universe

        Loading editor
    • No, Wrong god, God is 2-A, God Mountain and Hell God are Low 2-C, Godzilla should be Low 2-C by killing them

        Loading editor
    • Final Godzilla E wrote:
      So GiH Godzilla should be 2-A?

      High 2-A i believe so , and that is the highball , otherwise 2-A or Low 2-C would be good tho , and for the most lowball , i would consider 4-A for him

        Loading editor
    • ZeedKrakenZilla wrote:
      No, Wrong god, God is 2-A, God Mountain and Hell God are Low 2-C, Godzilla should be Low 2-C by killing them

      it might be  or it might not be ,since we haven't yet seen the True God from GiH ,as he 's never been mentioned in the comic , just only through WOG , which i will assumed that God Mountain is the God that was mention there, and btw the "Universe" that the authors was mentioned could potential be the reality  with infinite number of universes that we've seen through a concept art and some statements from the Authors

        Loading editor
    • Guys I agree God Mountain being Low 2-C but what I don't agree is Godzilla being Low 2-C to have supposedly killed God Mountain.

        Loading editor
    • Apex PredatorX wrote:
      Guys I agree God Mountain being Low 2-C but what I don't agree is Godzilla being Low 2-C to have supposedly killed God Mountain.

      What about High 3-A Godzilla?

        Loading editor
    • I don't know guys, I mean to be honest Godzilla only destroyed the portal to Heaven.

        Loading editor
    • Apex PredatorX wrote:
      I don't know guys, I mean to be honest Godzilla only destroyed the portal to Heaven.

      By WoG he killed GM

        Loading editor
    • WoG was worth crap if they do a bad job portraying this

        Loading editor
    • The only I agree is Low 2-C God Mountain

        Loading editor
    • eh so he got power boost n destroy portal, how strong is dat?

        Loading editor
    • God Mountain Low 2-C is ok but it is not scale Godzilla from God Mountain.

        Loading editor
    • Apex PredatorX wrote:
      I don't know guys, I mean to be honest Godzilla only destroyed the portal to Heaven.

      yeah , that what most people in this wiki was talking about

        Loading editor
    • Xantospoc wrote:
      WoG was worth crap if they do a bad job portraying this

      hmm , there are some hints about Godzilla killed GM potrayed in the comic, 

        Loading editor
    • Theres really not

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      Theres really not

      there is , but literally no one care 

        Loading editor
    • what evidence is there?

        Loading editor
    • Apex PredatorX wrote:
      Guys I agree God Mountain being Low 2-C but what I don't agree is Godzilla being Low 2-C to have supposedly killed God Mountain.

      how about likely Low 2-C or Likely High 3-A ?

        Loading editor
    • My dude

      What proof is there that Goji killed God Mountain

      Hell what proof is there that God Mountain is tier 2 or even tier 3?

        Loading editor
    • first , the cross that was created by the Heaven energy collapsed 

      2nd both of those angels and demons suddenly worshipping Godzilla as their new God

      3rd i was just upgrade him into 4-A , not care much about other things like Tier 2 or 3

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      what evidence is there?

      those Angels and Demons started to worship Godzilla and the cross that made by heaven force is collapsed

        Loading editor
    • They started to worship Godzilla so he wouldnt kill them my dude

        Loading editor
    • "They start worshipping godzilla" says nothing about godilla's power

      There arent any 4-A feats in the comic

        Loading editor
    • The only way I can see a tier 2 Godzilla happening is either A: we find a tier 2 feat in an obscure official Godzilla piece of media, or B: Dragon Ball Super crossover special with Godzilla

        Loading editor
    • Or if we accept WoG...

        Loading editor
    • Bruh if you accept WoG Godilla is tier 0 for killing Yog Sothoth

        Loading editor
    • WoG for Godzilla is comparable to Hideki Kamiya WoG in legitimacy

        Loading editor
    • Godzilla killed Yog-Sothoth?!?! 

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      Bruh if you accept WoG Godilla is tier 0 for killing Yog Sothoth

      No, not every Yog-Sothoth needs to be 0, Cthulhu (CSVTW) & Cthulhu (CM) have different tiers, same with Azathoth (GURPS) and Azathoth (CM).

        Loading editor
    • But can people use WoG in other battle forums?

        Loading editor
    • They can but what other people use in other forums doesnt influence what we use on this site

        Loading editor
    • I know about this

        Loading editor
    • What about WoG just for God Mountain?

        Loading editor
    • I feel like the Yog-Sothoth thing migt not be a straight up confirmation that God Mountain is actually Yog but more like interpreting God Mountain as Yog

        Loading editor
    • Genericstickman wrote:
      I feel like the Yog-Sothoth thing migt not be a straight up confirmation that God Mountain is actually Yog but more like interpreting God Mountain as Yog

      They said that Hell God might be Yog Sothoth

        Loading editor
    • My mistake but my point still stands

        Loading editor
    • Yah what about God Mountain?

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      They started to worship Godzilla so he wouldnt kill them my dude

      which mean they lost the connection to their God , as he's killed GM so that why they worship him to prevent Godzilla from killing them all

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      "They start worshipping godzilla" says nothing about godilla's power

      There arent any 4-A feats in the comic

      remember the place where Godzilla and SpaceGodzilla fought in the comic, it could be either Hell Gate Guardian or God Mountain created it , but it's never mentioned

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      WoG for Godzilla is comparable to Hideki Kamiya WoG in legitimacy

      have you forgot Kratos ?

        Loading editor
    • Genericstickman wrote:
      The only way I can see a tier 2 Godzilla happening is either A: we find a tier 2 feat in an obscure official Godzilla piece of media, or B: Dragon Ball Super crossover special with Godzilla

      Rozan from the Space Godzilla story might have some , but it's too vague ,plus did it has DBS crossover with Godzilla ? why DBH crossover with Godzilla ?

        Loading editor
    • ZeedKrakenZilla wrote:
      Genericstickman wrote:
      I feel like the Yog-Sothoth thing migt not be a straight up confirmation that God Mountain is actually Yog but more like interpreting God Mountain as Yog
      They said that Hell God might be Yog Sothoth

      he kind of looked like Yog tbh , at it own appearance 

        Loading editor
    • Kiryu-MG3 wrote:
      Yah what about God Mountain?

      don't know, without WOG ,God Mountain is featless probably more powerful than base Godzilla GiH comic

        Loading editor
    • Chu Minh Duy wrote:

      Rozan from the Space Godzilla story might have some , but it's too vague ,plus did it has DBS crossover with Godzilla ? why DBH crossover with Godzilla ?

      It never has, if DBS and Godzilla crossover happens, then Godzilla would be 3-A or Low 2-C

        Loading editor
    • still waiting for that shit to be happened , if not , then why not a crossover with Masadaverse, Umineko, I/O or Demonbane ?

        Loading editor
    • They are NOWHERE as iconographic as Godzilla

      ... tbh, I am still shocked Godzilla has had no official crossover with... anyone from Japan.

      Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, Gamera, Ultra-Man (Jet Jaguar and Zone Fighters don't count), Dragon Ball... it's kind of sad

      Only King Kong and Marvel, that I can think of

        Loading editor
    • Xantospoc wrote:
      They are NOWHERE as iconographic as Godzilla

      ... tbh, I am still shocked Godzilla has had no canon crossover with... anyone.

      Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, Gamera, Ultra-Man (Jet Jaguar and Zone Fighters don't count), Dragon Ball... it's kind of sad

      King Ghidorah has a cameo in the first DB :v

        Loading editor
    • That's either the smallest King Ghidora or we have scaled Dragonball characters wrong this whole time

        Loading editor
    • Of course there are crossovers with Ultraman, Kamen Rider, Evangelion, Gundam and many other japanese series. Just look for Godzilla videogames.

        Loading editor
    • Xantospoc wrote:
      They are NOWHERE as iconographic as Godzilla

      ... tbh, I am still shocked Godzilla has had no official crossover with... anyone from Japan.

      Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, Gamera, Ultra-Man (Jet Jaguar and Zone Fighters don't count), Dragon Ball... it's kind of sad

      Only King Kong and Marvel, that I can think of

      yeah , hope DC comic will make Godzilla comics after IDW , and make him as strong as the Mind-Monitor Overvoid

        Loading editor
    • Chu Minh Duy wrote:

      yeah , hope DC comic will make Godzilla comics after IDW , and make him as strong as the Mind-Monitor Overvoid

      Don't exaggerate, they obviously don't will make him at this level, DC Godzilla probably would be at least 4-B or 4-A

        Loading editor
    • or it could be rarely  High 2-A to around 1-C if they are lucky enough to make him fight DC gods

        Loading editor
    • Chu Minh Duy wrote:
      or it could be rarely  High 2-A to around 1-C if they are lucky enough to make him fight DC gods

      I don't think that Godzilla would fight DC Gods

        Loading editor
    • maybe they could make him do that ,who know ?

        Loading editor
    • But that's not Godzilla's appeal. Godzilla's appeal is him either fighting GIant Monsters/Robots or in case as a warning of mankind's arrogance. At best we can have a variant like Darkseid (avatar) mind controlling him and then have him rampage on Apokolips when the mind control device is broken (a neat throwback) but otherwise....

        Loading editor
    • So I read through this and I've come to provide legitimate proof for a universal-universal+ Godzilla with feats alone, no author quotes needed.

      https://plus.google.com/photos/111543741429081245571/album/6634889702692437345/6634889705599394962?authkey=CLOa0bqhwoeFQQ The God Mountain is not only stated to be universal, artwork exists of him actually making it. I would give the Deviantart link however Matt Frank had reported it as copyrighted material from the company and it's no longer there. It was under the title "Creation of the Universe" backing up this claim from the comic https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/TwMB07visnl5hCy6pZsSCMLXhDYeCt3FVljSaaHRHocezx5xTb8XzJTnLFkwCKc8fRPva5oWfA=w520-h332-n-rw to prove my case

      Note that this is the same move God Mountain used to create the universe, which isn't much of an assumption as it's drawn in basically the same way. This version of Godzilla completely tanks the hit and while he is overpowered and blown bakc https://plus.google.com/photos/111543741429081245571/album/6634889702692437345/6634889706141203922?authkey=CLOa0bqhwoeFQQ he does not suffer any damage https://imgur.com/a/CLbn9



      When amplified by the powers of Heaven's angels (or God going by the author quotes since he sent them to Hell to help Godzilla) https://plus.google.com/photos/102388830243915839030/album/6601970622473074833/6601970622488616898?authkey=CNGRg4vthNvvdw Godzilla is able to cause God Mountain true pain https://plus.google.com/photos/102388830243915839030/album/6601970622473074833/6601970620894986930?authkey=CNGRg4vthNvvdw to the point he screams in agony. Then the portal disappears, the statue of Christ in the background crumbles and Godzilla moves on, declared the new God. https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-b1f9996b8b3e4b63802efdbd9e6dbff1



      Of course, one can question Godzilla being alive and thus the validity of these feats however Godzilla came back from the dead in this series not once https://plus.google.com/photos/111543741429081245571/album/6318517594920050497/6318517599511278034?authkey=CL__xIPyt7_TBg not twice https://imgur.com/a/yPv9U but three times https://imgur.com/a/kFJr2 so it's safe to say Godzilla has some sort of multi-layered life since he can die in Hell, instantly come back and then regain his physical body. Whether you want to say this is the true form of Godzilla writers alluded to or something else, it happened.



      So everything on panel supports a GiH Godzilla who is at least universal in attack power (injured the God Mountain, possibly killed him though this is unclear in the story itself as it tried to be vague) and durability (completely tanked GM's power, without Heaven amps or demon bats)

        Loading editor
    • I'd say this case is solid. And I will only respond to actual points, not someone joking around saying "We've been over this" or "Author quotes don't count" none of that, these are pure feats from the books which justify my point.

        Loading editor
    • @SuperGodzilla This is a fun and games board where matters are usually dealt in a satirical and light hearted manner. You should probably post all of these in a Content Revision Thread.

        Loading editor
    • Actually after reading this thread I take back what I said. This seems to be the appropriate place since there is an actual serious discussion about it. Sorry.

        Loading editor
    • @MYHERO There's a difference from the rather circular arguments this site is infamous for (trust me, people go hard on this place) and being a little joking. A very big one.

        Loading editor
    • SuperGodzilla Kaiju King wrote: @MYHERO There's a difference from the rather circular arguments this site is infamous for (trust me, people go hard on this place) and being a little joking. A very big one.

      Have you not read my second comment where I take back what I said, or am I in need of better clarifications?

        Loading editor
    • @Super So youre using artwork that no longer exists that was offhandedly drawn by an artist who didnt include it in the comic coupled with questions purposely asked in such a way that it heavily inflates feats while also severely contradicting everything that happened in the comic?

      This is 3-A Dante all over again

        Loading editor
    • MYHERO wrote:

      Have you not read my second comment where I take back what I said, or am I in need of better clarifications?

      No, I just wasn't notified in time. But I took your advise anyway.

        Loading editor
    • Ah I see.

        Loading editor
    • @Weekly I'm leaving the author quotes out of this simply because it's less of a hassle for me. The incredibly ludicrous bias to them is unwarranted (seriously, don't claim accuracy when you deliberately ignore evidence) and the artwork couples https://imgur.com/9TrujTs confirmed material.

      So the comic supports me, the comic creators support me and frankly nothing debunks it in the story.

        Loading editor
    • Its not deliberately ignoring evidence, its ignoring fans trying to wank godzilla by making the author give them feats that never happened.

      Nothing in the comic supports you.

        Loading editor
    • If Stan Lee said Thor beats Hulk, how would you tell me he's wrong? Ignoring the fans? No, it's ignoring directly stated evidence by the people who wrote, drew and printed the stories. Their authority over it makes it true unless Death of the Author is applicable and in this case it is not.



      That's just denial/blatantly lying.

        Loading editor
    • I’m sorry but what is the Death of the Arthur?

        Loading editor
    • My dude. That isnt even close to a comparable scenario seeing as that has actually happened in the comics vs what youre trying to argue when it didnt actually happen in GiH.

      Death of the author is applicable in 99.99999% of the WoG for Godzilla because 99.99999% of the time the WoG is based on manipulative questions from fans trying to wank godzilla

        Loading editor
    • MYHERO wrote:
      I’m sorry but what is the Death of the Arthur?

      Death of the Author is a logical fallacy where the author of a work basically declares they left things to interpretation and thus their word is no longer solid law.

        Loading editor
    • Thanks.

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      My dude. That isnt even close to a comparable scenario seeing as that has actually happened in the comics vs what youre trying to argue when it didnt actually happen in GiH.

      Death of the author is applicable in 99.99999% of the WoG for Godzilla because 99.99999% of the time the WoG is based on manipulative questions from fans trying to wank godzilla

      Now that's a lie. I used purely comic and extra material from IDW meaning that yes, this is official material. Unless you have something PROVING that the comic is somehow wrong, stop trying this tactic. It wont work.



      Toho says Godzilla weighs 60K metric tons. Is Toho wrong because you think he's not?

        Loading editor
    • No, you didnt. You used a non-canon image drawn on deviant.

      The proof is that it never happens in the comic. Nothing that you are arguing happened in the comic actually happened.

        Loading editor
    • Hitchens and Occams Razor. Either counter my evidence with further evidence or stop making assumptions.

        Loading editor
    • @Super You dont HAVE any evidence. Just a bunch of contradictory statements that we do not accept here.

        Loading editor
    • Yes. I. DO.



      Turn a blind eye all you damn want, makes you look foolish.



      https://imgur.com/9TrujTs The comic says he did it, the artists show he did it and it's further stated by WoG. I have multiple points of evidence on my side. You can't debunk them.

        Loading editor
    • ...Youre really using a fake image as evidence...

        Loading editor
    • To anyone who would like context, here is the entire comic, its 5 issues long and has very little text. If you'd like to read it it will take you 20 minutes at most.

        Loading editor
    • k this is getting instense. i aint sure about the pic being real cause it could've been an extra shot drawn later but it has bad quality. 

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      ...Youre really using a fake image as evidence...

      You have some nerve saying it's fake. Just to try and look smarter when it's clear you're wrong? That's just pathetic.

        Loading editor
    • Arceus0x wrote:
      k this is getting instense. i aint sure about the pic being real cause it could've been an extra shot drawn later but it has bad quality. 

      Don't blame me for that, I found it that way.

        Loading editor
    • @Super Dude, that picture is infamously fake, im not 'trying to look smart' i telling you a fact. Its fake.

        Loading editor
    • I am staggered and amazed by the ignorance displayed about this comic

        Loading editor
    • 20180916 182313
      Literally look at this page. Where the hell is God Mountain 'screaming in agony'?

      This is what I hate about the Godzilla fandom. They feel so insecure they freaking make up context in the picture shown. Heck this picture shows he hasn't even hit the portal, but the rocks above (which is why they are falling OVER THE PORTAL)

      Sorry, I know I am over-reacting, but god, this is more pathetic than Haruo's character development

        Loading editor
    • MYHERO wrote: I’m sorry but what is the Death of the Arthur?

      815B8D00-F940-4284-AE3D-42FAFC9C164F
        Loading editor
    • What is fake?

        Loading editor
    • @Kiryu The most recen5 image Super posted to try to argue tfor tier 2 godzilla

        Loading editor
    • I'm gonna take a look on them.

        Loading editor
    • I just agree with at least 3-A Goji.

        Loading editor
    • You can agree all you like but seeing as there are no feats to support it that doesn't mean anything

        Loading editor
    • They are trying to say that G is Low 2-C lol, i just agree with 3-A via WoG

        Loading editor
    • Said WoG directly contradicts everything that happens in the comic, to the point that half of what is being argued is non-canon or just flat out made up

        Loading editor
    • NOT FOR THIS WIKI LOL!

        Loading editor
    • Their still exists the Melting Godzilla’s explosion WOG statement being comparable to the Big Bang but I’m unsure if it’s even real 

        Loading editor
    • Burning godzilla was calced at large planet level

        Loading editor
    • ZeedKrakenZilla wrote:
      NOT FOR THIS WIKI LOL!

      no offense but everytime you say lol after your message or in your message a kitten dies

        Loading editor
    • Ok. I analized the evidence.

      My point of view is that we cant use it to upgrade G due to being inconsistent. Also many scans have poor quality so if someone has it with good quality then I can tell.

      Second is that I dont see problem with Low 2-C God Mountain. But just with it so no scale G or Hell God from it.

        Loading editor
    • Kiryu-MG3 wrote:
      Ok. I analized the evidence.

      My point of view is that we cant use it to upgrade G due to being inconsistent. Also many scans have poor quality so if someone has it with good quality then I can tell.

      Second is that I dont see problem with Low 2-C God Mountain. But just with it so no scale G or Hell God from it.

      i still hope goji gets low 2-C one day

        Loading editor
    • God Mountain has no low 2-C feats

        Loading editor
    • Arceus0x wrote:

      no offense but everytime you say lol after your message or in your message a kitten dies

      Oh no, im a monster!

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      God Mountain has no low 2-C feats

      i dont care about god mountain anyomre. its clear that this wiki does not like WoG satements and i have no problem with that. im talking about the future films and comics.

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      God Mountain has no low 2-C feats

      It was stated he created that universe

        Loading editor
    • @Kiryu In a fake, photoshopped image

        Loading editor
    • I'm pretty sure that WoG stated that he created a universe. (WE ARE NOT USING THIS TO CHANGE GM TIER TO THIS WIKI)

        Loading editor
    • No, it didnt, a non-canon image from an artist's deviant art page did

      Not even the writer the ARTIST

        Loading editor
    • If the artist stated this, than obviously the writers would say the same thing.

      And i'm pretty sure that in Godzilla, the word "non-canon" and "canon" exist.

        Loading editor
    • Except they didnt, because the writers had no hand in the offhanded sketch the artist did on his personal deviantart page

        Loading editor
    • Idc if he is not accepted here anymore, he is 3-A and many other sites and forums, i make Kiryu's words mine.

        Loading editor
    • Which isnt supported by anything in the narrative

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      Which isnt supported by anything in the narrative

      Is an out screen feat, also I think the artist of the comic made the scene.

      Writer saying God Mountain created the universe + artist of the comic making the scene = God Mountain Low 2-C.

      There are no contradictions on that and because it wasn't mentioned in the issue that doesn't mean that it did not happen. Basically the events occurs in a pre made universe.

        Loading editor
    • Yes, didnt happen in the issue = didnt happen. Period.

        Loading editor
    • Xantospoc wrote:
      20180916 182313
      Literally look at this page. Where the hell is God Mountain 'screaming in agony'?

      This is what I hate about the Godzilla fandom. They feel so insecure they freaking make up context in the picture shown. Heck this picture shows he hasn't even hit the portal, but the rocks above (which is why they are falling OVER THE PORTAL)

      Sorry, I know I am over-reacting, but god, this is more pathetic than Haruo's character development

      It's right fucking there! Hell, bits of Heaven are blown outwards by the blast meaning that his attack went through the portal. How the fuck do you even blow up a portal with a laser? Your argument is blatantly wrong.

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      Yes, didnt happen in the issue = didnt happen. Period.

      That's the most stupid fucking thing you can say. Goku isn't universal then. Didn't happen in the show.

      Your word means absolutely nothing when the collective evidence says you're wrong.

        Loading editor
    • Woah calm down here, you might get reported again.

        Loading editor
    • I think what I said should apply to all of us. Let’s calm down and tackle this with a bit more courtesy okay? Neither sides are doing any favors here.

        Loading editor
    • Except in Goku's case it did happen, it happened on screen with evidence to back it up

      In Godzillas case all thwre is is a guy asking the writer if god mountain created the universe with nothing in the comic even remotwly implying it did

        Loading editor
    • When did Goku destroy a universe on screen?

        Loading editor
    • I mean it’s possibly god so theirs that

        Loading editor
    • If the author says so and doesnt contradic the comic then is fine.

        Loading editor
    • @MyheroIn his fight with Beerus, as well as beating people who are stronger than a living timeline during the Tournament of Power

        Loading editor
    • @Species Okay good so you agree with me

      Because all the wog being pushed here directly contradicts the comic

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote: @MyheroIn his fight with Beerus, as well as beating people who are stronger than a living timeline during the Tournament of Power

      That’s not the same as blowing up a universe but I will let this one slide.

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      @Species Okay good so you agree with me

      Because all the wog being pushed here directly contradicts the comic

      I found one really interesting.

      The universe being created by God Mountain prior the comic events is contradictory?

        Loading editor
    • Yes, nothing in the comics even remotely implies this

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      Yes, nothing in the comics even remotely implies this

      dude , or maybe you just at the comic in an entirely different way , so that why

        Loading editor
    • There is no 'interpreting the comic'. There is 'it happened' and 'it didnt happen'. What you guys are arguing did not happen in the comic.

        Loading editor
    • SuperGodzilla Kaiju King wrote:
      Xantospoc wrote:
      20180916 182313
      Literally look at this page. Where the hell is God Mountain 'screaming in agony'?

      This is what I hate about the Godzilla fandom. They feel so insecure they freaking make up context in the picture shown. Heck this picture shows he hasn't even hit the portal, but the rocks above (which is why they are falling OVER THE PORTAL)

      Sorry, I know I am over-reacting, but god, this is more pathetic than Haruo's character development

      It's right fucking there! Hell, bits of Heaven are blown outwards by the blast meaning that his attack went through the portal. How the fuck do you even blow up a portal with a laser? Your argument is blatantly wrong.

      As simple as that. He is blocking the portal by hitting it ABOVE. See the rocks are the same colors as the mountain surronding Hel

      It's literally NOT THERE. You are MAKING UP THE FEAT. God is NOT screaming

      Heaven is not being blown up.

      There is NOTHING implying Godzilla even SCRATCHED God. If the writer and the artist can't make it appear...it's their fault. This was the worst issue of GiH by a lot for shoving dialogue in

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      There is no 'interpreting the comic'. There is 'it happened' and 'it didnt happen'. What you guys are arguing did not happen in the comic.

      it could be happened in the comic somehow

        Loading editor
    • yeah , @Xanto could be somehow right about this , for some reason the artist is a little bit bad at potraying characters feats here . i mean, yeah , he was hitting it from above the portal but just a half of his breath radius , which mean the rest of his breath could enter the portal and killed or damaged God Mountain ( but i still not agree with tier 2 upgrade though)

        Loading editor
    • But Why is not accepted GM made the universe prior the cómic?

        Loading editor
    • Because nothing of the sort is even shown, stated, or even remotely implied in the comic

        Loading editor
    • Species 2512 wrote:
      But Why is not accepted GM made the universe prior the cómic?

      because noone in this wiki care about it

        Loading editor
    • i aint gonna side with anyone but goji clearly does not destroy the portal or the heaven. we canc learly see the outline of the portal itself and then we see goji breaking the wall right next to it. though the issue here is how did god mountain not send godzilla back to his dimension (or whatever the fudge it is)  if he was still alive? he teleported godzilla to heaven and then to hell, if he could do that then why did he not teleport gozilla back? why were the earth and the moon recreated in the end?

        Loading editor
    • actually ,no , he did shot that portal , but only a half  of his breath was miss or hit above the portal , the other half  was go throught the portal though , plus i don't know , probably  both G and Space G destroyed that dimension though 

        Loading editor
    • Chu Minh Duy wrote:
      actually ,no , he did shot that portal , but only a half  of his breath was miss or hit above the portal , the other half  was go throught the portal though , plus i don't know , probably  both G and Space G destroyed that dimension though 

      1. please work on your grammar

      2. here, i drew the outlines for you

      3. fu** WHY EVERYTIME I TRY TO UPLOAD THE DARN PICTURE OF GODZILLA BLOWING UP THE PORTAL IT SAYS THAT THERE IS A PERMISSION ERROR!? DA FUDGE?

        Loading editor
    • 1 ok, my bad

      2 nah , dude , he didn't missed the portal , only half of his blast was missed the portal though, the other half was go through that portal

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      Except in Goku's case it did happen, it happened on screen with evidence to back it up

      In Godzillas case all thwre is is a guy asking the writer if god mountain created the universe with nothing in the comic even remotwly implying it did

      That's actually wrong. Goku's attacks reached across the universe but the most damage we saw was shattering planets and exploding stars.



      Except it actually being shown by the comic's creators (also how the Hell would you expect it to be shown on panel when the universe still exists? Plot wise it'd be stupid.)

        Loading editor
    • As simple as that. He is blocking the portal by hitting it ABOVE. See the rocks are the same colors as the mountain surronding Hel

      It's literally NOT THERE. You are MAKING UP THE FEAT. God is NOT screaming

      Heaven is not being blown up.

      There is NOTHING implying Godzilla even SCRATCHED God. If the writer and the artist can't make it appear...it's their fault. This was the worst issue of GiH by a lot for shoving dialogue in

      Uh no, he's blasting right INTO it. The pink clouds we see in Heaven are blasted OUTWARDS



      It's there. You're just denying the obvious.



      It is



      Except everything, including the symbolism of the cross shattering when Godzilla stops firing, the angels and demons proclaiming Godzilla as the new God, the fact it fucking happens right there, as well as all the supporting materials.

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      Because nothing of the sort is even shown, stated, or even remotely implied in the comic

      Wrong.

        Loading editor
    • there are no clouds coming out of the heaven.

      Literally you are making up everything

        Loading editor
    • Godzillaportalofheaven







      So, I've taken the liberty of doing this, and drawing distinct oulines around the circumference of the portal and the trajectory of Godzilla's conical blast.

      A ridiculously miniscule amount of energy made it into the sphincter-like folds of the pink clouds surrounding the portal, but it's clear that the bulk of the blast is being fired into the mountain, to close off the portal with rubble as opposed to destroying it outright, or Godzilla would have aimed directly at the portal itself. If you think a tiny amount of Godzilla's energy is enough to make a God scream in agony and count as 2-C, but yet the bulk of the blast doesn't immediately obliterate the mountain, or even Hell itself, you've got a very deluded view of Godzilla's power, or the obvious intent behind the blast. God never screams in-comic, his voice is simply cut off when the portal is sealed by the collapsing mountain.

      I love Godzilla--I had every movie by six years old, and watched them religiously. Used to pretend to destroy Tokyo in my living room. But this is just wank, supported by an artist's deviantart, ​​​​​​with no approval from the writers.

        Loading editor
    • Xantospoc wrote:
      there are no clouds coming out of the heaven.

      Literally you are making up everything

      Do you not have eyes? Everything I'm saying is there

        Loading editor
    • SuperGodzilla Kaiju King wrote:
      Xantospoc wrote:
      there are no clouds coming out of the heaven.

      Literally you are making up everything

      Do you not have eyes? Everything I'm saying is there

      Read my post.

        Loading editor
    • A Stoned Orc wrote:
      Godzillaportalofheaven






      So, I've taken the liberty of doing this, and drawing distinct oulines around the circumference of the portal and the trajectory of Godzilla's conical blast.

      A ridiculously miniscule amount of energy made it into the sphincter-like folds of the pink clouds surrounding the portal, but it's clear that the bulk of the blast is being fired into the mountain, to close off the portal with rubble as opposed to destroying it outright, or Godzilla would have aimed directly at the portal itself. If you think a tiny amount of Godzilla's energy is enough to make a God scream in agony and count as 2-C, but yet the bulk of the blast doesn't immediately obliterate the mountain, or even Hell itself, you've got a very deluded view of Godzilla's power, or the obvious intent behind the blast. God never screams in-comic, his voice is simply cut off when the portal is sealed by the collapsing mountain.

      I love Godzilla--I had every movie by six years old, and watched them religiously. Used to pretend to destroy Tokyo in my living room. But this is just wank, supported by an artist's deviantart, ​​​​​​with no approval from the writers.

      First of all, if you're implying Godzilla can't even destroy a mountain that's complete downplay with no support. Even far weaker versions of IDW (GiH is confirmed to be one of the later stories as his fight with SpaceGodzilla is referred to as being his greatest battle yet) have torn apart mountain chains, blew away continent's worth of clouds, shaken the entire planet violently, survived a weapon that tore Antarctica apart, blew their way out of similar energies used in a forcefield, and then we have the planet busting feat itself which Godzilla logically survived as he is shown alive at the end of the story and we've seen him tank his atomic breath being redirected at him before. So implying an amped Godzilla isn't even mountain busting is just ridiculous. Godzilla fired into that general direction, parts of what was on the other side of the portal were even shown ejecting outwards (a trait similar to an explosion blowing out debris over a vast distance). So trying to use the mountain as downplay is REALLY stupid, we outright see better in the same issue. As for Hell itself not just blowing up, that really doesn't make sense to even bring up. Godzilla fired through a portal, not downwards or into Hell itself. That and there's also the fact Godzilla's energy has been shown plenty of times to have limited effects on the environment. Godzilla from this comic series is BARE MINIMUM a planet buster, though he's actually dwarf star level by that feat, yet we saw him fire down onto Earth with no repricussions until the beams exploded together. So this isn't the first time we've seen something like it. The God Mountain screams in words indicative of desparation "No! You must serve peace! You must-" which if Godzilla wasn't comparable in the slightest makes no sense. This is also supported by the symbolism of the cross breaking apart in Godzilla's presence, Heaven and Hell's power is nothing to him and he moves on. This is even further explained by the numerous authors consistently stating Godzilla's power IS comparable to the beings we see in the comic, said beings described as universal in power with further range throughout the multiple dimensions and realms of the verse.

      You do know the writers actually, on more than one occasion, went out of their way to say Godzilla's multiversal+ right? The God-Mountain being directly showing a universal feat in extra materials isn't contradictory considering all the WoG supports it and it'd be rather stupid to have a universe being made when it already exists. There was no need to show it in the comic, unless you're implying Godzilla destroyed the universe in his fight with SpaceGodzilla. Frankly it's illogical to try using these arguments against word of god, descriptions of the comics, the extra materials and what's actually shown.

        Loading editor
    • In no way was I implying that Godzilla can't bust a mountain, I have no idea where you got that. He's actively destroying the mountain to close off the portal in the comic.

      I am arguing that a blast that didn't also immediately obliterate said mountain (and Hell itself) into nothingness can't possibly kill God and be 2-C in the same breath.

      That said, Word of God outright contradicts the work itself, so it's unreliable here.  

        Loading editor
    • In the part where you said "but yet the bulk of the blast doesn't instantly obliterate the mountain" if Godzilla puffed at a mountain, he'd obliterate it. His confirmed attack powers make mountains look like paper. And you just contradicted yourself. He's not trying to close the portal. He's trying to hit God-Mountain to shut him up.

      That's stupid. That is actually a stupid stance to take. When it is SHOWN that debris from this other dimension is being blown outwards by Godzilla's atomic breath, indicating he blew SOMETHING up in that dimension, using the fact a mountain still exists in its presence to downplay it makes no sense. I never said Godzilla killed God, I said he damaged him. But to damage someone DRAWN making the universe BY THE ARTISTS of this comic Godzilla would have to be universal, arguably universal+ as the bubble universe shown indicates temporal nature as in Many Worlds Theory, to even affect him. God's proven universal, at least, by everything talking about him. How then could a 5A dwarf star (maybe 4C large star-4B solar system going by other statements and calculations) level being do anything against someone 2C which is proven to be the case here?

      It really doesn't. The comic displays the feats, but it's not going to exposition about them. The extra materials give more context but then you say they need author approval, fine. Then you say the author's word is unreliable. You're being ignorant deliberately. At some point, you need an actual counter to the evidence besides saying the authors are wrong which is a logical fallacy since that's no longer leaving things to interpretation. Who are you to say "No" when these guys take time out of their day to answer questions and explain the mythos they created? Explain why you say that's anything but ad nauseam.

        Loading editor
    • @SuperGodzilla if they denied that feats ,then god forbid they know the Elder Scroll and Warhammer lores, it literally bullshit , plus Godzilla should be 4-A in the fight against SpaceGodzilla or even Hell Gate keeper tbh

        Loading editor
    • Neither Space Godzilla nor the Hell Gate keeper are comparable to a feat that is already denied over and over again by everyone except Godzilla wankers who are literally putting the scene more out of context than ANYONE else.

      Seriously, makes the multiversal Goku look reasonable

        Loading editor
    • really ? isn't that the Hell Gate Keeper is the one who creates the places where Godzilla and SpaceGodzilla fighting ? and feats that out of context than anyone else ? is either that you are acting rude or Godzilla denial reasons  in this site is make Complex Multiversal Goku make more sense than Anything else in the whole Internet

        Loading editor
    • Everyone knows Godzilla should be Galaxy Level because of SpaceGodzilla in Heisei Era (Sarcasm)

        Loading editor
    • No, the Hellgate keeper has done nothing except nullify Godzilla's powers in his only appearence, if he did anything else, we have no clue.

      and yeah, reading the comic shows the feats are taken VERY out of context in the story

        Loading editor
    • Let's make this comparison, since Dragon Ball Super was brought up. If Toyotaro posted an image on his twitter of, say, Guldo curbstomping Hit, no one would be using it as evidence that Guldo was 3-A, because Toriyama, who writes the bulk of the story for the Super manga and anime, didn't approve it.


      Author verification does matter--but Toriyama also frequently forgets that things like SSJ3 exist. To use Toriyama's word above all else is a bad decision--his commentary is unreliable.

      Same thing here, but replace Toyotaro with the artist for GiH, and Toriyama for the writers. The Yog Soghoth comment, among others, and the obvious intent behind the artwork shown in the comic to show Godzilla primarily blasting the mountain in Hell itself, as opposed to directly inside the portal, completely invalidate everything put forth as "evidence" by SuperGodzilla Kaiju King.

      Add to the fact that again, the energy of the blast hasn't even obliterated the mountain that it's primarily targetting (this is not downplay. I know Godzilla can destroy mountains. But a 2-C attack would have vaporized Hell itself, let alone the mountain containing the portal, but this didn't happen), and you've got what's left over after a hard wank.

        Loading editor
    • Xantospoc wrote:
      No, the Hellgate keeper has done nothing except nullify Godzilla's powers in his only appearence, if he did anything else, we have no clue.

      and yeah, reading the comic shows the feats are taken VERY out of context in the story

      same as the reason you all said that Godzilla was dead in that GIH . the only thing we see is he was sent to hell , he only nullify Godzilla's atomic breath ? where do you think the Hell that Godzilla in it from ? and also who made the places where Godzilla fight SpaceGodzilla in the 3rd issue ? do you have any clue why and how Godzilla has died in the beginning of the comics ?

        Loading editor
    • A Stoned Orc wrote:
      Let's make this comparison, since Dragon Ball Super was brought up.

      If Toyotaro posted an image on his twitter of, say, Guldo curbstomping Hit, no one would be using it as evidence that Guldo was 3-A, because Toriyama, who writes the bulk of the story for the Super manga and anime, didn't approve it.


      Author verification does matter--but Toriyama also frequently forgets that things like SSJ3 exist. To use Toriyama's word above all else is a bad decision--his commentary is unreliable.

      Same thing here, but replace Toyotaro with the artist for GiH, and Toriyama for the writers. The Yog Soghoth comment, among others, and the obvious intent behind the artwork shown in the comic to show Godzilla primarily blasting the mountain in Hell itself, as opposed to directly inside the portal, completely invalidate everything put forth as "evidence" by SuperGodzilla Kaiju King.

      Add to the fact that again, the energy of the blast hasn't even obliterated the mountain that it's primarily targetting (this is not downplay. I know Godzilla can destroy mountains. But a 2-C attack would have vaporized Hell itself, let alone the mountain containing the portal, but this didn't happen), and you've got what's left over after a hard wank.

      and what reasons that you have to call this a wank ? did Ted Adams denied all of Author statements in GIH ? none , not to mention that the comics was written by various artist and writters , the Issue 3 was written by Erick Freitas and Uliser Farinas , who stated God Mountain Multiversal+ plus the artist also state the same statements as the writters , so both of them has the same idea

        Loading editor
    • Final Godzilla E wrote:
      Everyone knows Godzilla should be Galaxy Level because of SpaceGodzilla in Heisei Era (Sarcasm)

      Please explain

        Loading editor
    • People usually think Heisei Godzilla is Galaxy level,Because in theory his cells survived a black hole in order to create SpaceGodzilla

        Loading editor
    • In Theory being the key words

        Loading editor
    • I mean technically black holes in Godzilla usually don’t act like normal black holes 

        Loading editor
    • He was created by a real Black Hole

        Loading editor
    • Exactly Weekly,It needs to be comproved first or it need to have some logic

        Loading editor
    • What's wrong now?

        Loading editor
    • Anyway,Will the Legendary update be accepted?

        Loading editor
    • If only the theory was true

      also speaking of Space Godzilla, does Rozan from a Space Godzilla have any feats besides fighting King Kong?

        Loading editor
    • Genericstickman wrote:
      If only the theory was true

      also speaking of Space Godzilla, does Rozan from a Space Godzilla have any feats besides fighting King Kong?

      Rozan never met Kong ,  wrong Godzilla. who would let a 5km tall Godzilla fight a 50m tall monkey with some electric attacks 

        Loading editor
    • Chu Minh Duy wrote:
      @SuperGodzilla if they denied that feats ,then god forbid they know the Elder Scroll and Warhammer lores, it literally bullshit , plus Godzilla should be 4-A in the fight against SpaceGodzilla or even Hell Gate keeper tbh

      Is that based on that Naruto forums heat calc or what?

        Loading editor
    • A Stoned Orc wrote:
      Let's make this comparison, since Dragon Ball Super was brought up.

      If Toyotaro posted an image on his twitter of, say, Guldo curbstomping Hit, no one would be using it as evidence that Guldo was 3-A, because Toriyama, who writes the bulk of the story for the Super manga and anime, didn't approve it.


      Author verification does matter--but Toriyama also frequently forgets that things like SSJ3 exist. To use Toriyama's word above all else is a bad decision--his commentary is unreliable.

      Same thing here, but replace Toyotaro with the artist for GiH, and Toriyama for the writers. The Yog Soghoth comment, among others, and the obvious intent behind the artwork shown in the comic to show Godzilla primarily blasting the mountain in Hell itself, as opposed to directly inside the portal, completely invalidate everything put forth as "evidence" by SuperGodzilla Kaiju King.

      Add to the fact that again, the energy of the blast hasn't even obliterated the mountain that it's primarily targetting (this is not downplay. I know Godzilla can destroy mountains. But a 2-C attack would have vaporized Hell itself, let alone the mountain containing the portal, but this didn't happen), and you've got what's left over after a hard wank.

      First of all if that happened, it would've been a joke like when Zamasu stole Monaka's body in the manga in that extra panel. This comparison isn't valid because what's being displayed is being taken completely seriously. The consistent feats of Hit warrant his tier, Godzilla's own consistent placement at universal in this story should get the same treatment.

      Actually he never forgot that form, he forgot that SS2 was a thing (considering how little it varies from the first, that's forgivable) and again, not a fair comparison given that this is pretty consistently stated and shown.

      Invalid comparison for reasons I pointed out but addressing those things: the Yog one was implied to be leaving it to interpretation and was LONG before they actually gave the creature a name (Hell God), the others are pretty consistent that this amplified Godzilla has the power (or potential as stated by some writers) to destroy the entire universe and his power is directly compared to the Heavenly/Hellish beings we see by both the comic and WoG and they're all comparable to each other, with the mountain God and the Hell God being stated and shown for God to be able to create whole universes. And again, using the mountain thing is completely stupid for reasons I pointed out before. Godzilla nuked the Earth in the same issue, how the Hell are you going to tell me he can't instantly obliterate a mountain? Besides the argument of the attack also nuking Hell doesn't make much sense since the attack is a condensed beam, not a massive explosion, and being fired into the portal with some of it striking the mountain as side effect (don't even deny that it's blowing up whatever it struck in the Heaven dimension, the scan speaks for itself) also that argument is completely stupid because you're using a single inconsistency (and not even a complete one) to deny several pieces of shown and written evidence. By Hitchen's Razor, my more consistent eidence should take center stage and not your disgustingly bad downplay. By this same logic, since Super Broly didn't destroy the planet during the entirety of his movie I guess he's not even planetary.....yet he scales directly to and above a Goku and Vegeta who just got done shaking infinite realms and beating up people who could do the same thing. It's virtually the same thing as this discussion.

      "This is not downplay" That's objectively lying. Using the fact that there wasn't universal recoil and worst of all a mountain being in the way of the attack to try downplaying this is absolutely unjustified and even in context is just stupid. A FAR weaker Godzilla blew up the planet as collateral damage, assuming he CAN'T blow up a mountain because he didn't is just idiotic when it's clear that's not his target. He clearly fired into the portal because God wouldn't leave him alone as you yourself have shown and yet you still think it's wank......very interesting.

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      In Theory being the key words

      Literally no other explanation for his existence, none whatsoever, and his official Tōhō bio in the PS4 game confirms it as well. Should it be possible? No. Should semi-outdated theories about the universe be taken with absolute certainty when newer studies present other possibilities? (quantum tunnelling arguing against mass being unable to move FTL for instance) Not really. For black holes specifically, we don't know if the cells fell into the epicenter or were simply caught in the event horizon and launched into space as happen to rogue stars in our real universe which explains them later being bombarded by supernovae which would be impossible in the black hole since it would tear those stars to ribbons

      And in IDW specifically it's confirmed directly https://plus.google.com/photos/111543741429081245571/album/6532264716841063057/6532264715170001170?authkey=CNyZ4pW2w42X3wE

        Loading editor
    • Genericstickman wrote:
      If only the theory was true

      also speaking of Space Godzilla, does Rozan from a Space Godzilla have any feats besides fighting King Kong?

      Well she tears open dimensions pretty consistently, she showed resistance to being in solid and reverse time, and seeing how the art is of '54 godzilla all those feats should scale

        Loading editor
    • SuperGodzilla Kaiju King wrote:
      Chu Minh Duy wrote:
      @SuperGodzilla if they denied that feats ,then god forbid they know the Elder Scroll and Warhammer lores, it literally bullshit , plus Godzilla should be 4-A in the fight against SpaceGodzilla or even Hell Gate keeper tbh
      Is that based on that Naruto forums heat calc or what?

      remember the issue 3 when both of them fighting in a Dimension with god know how many stars ? that was either SpaceGodzilla created or it was Hell Gate Guardian creation 

        Loading editor
    • Neither created that dimension. It was just hell

        Loading editor
    • Xantospoc wrote:
      Neither created that dimension. It was just hell

      and who created hell ? "it was just hell" you said , but  who created it ? you denied it because of your assumption , which has nothing to prove that both Hell Gate keeper and SpaceGodzilla can't do such feats 

        Loading editor
    • WHo knows? We saw nobody creating this dimension. Maybe Satan, wherever it is in the entire story, as he never appears.

      Sorry, but Godzilla has no feats that put him on this level. It's just a badly written comic book

        Loading editor
    • wrong , there is no Satan in this comics . the authors never said that he was in this comic or neither he appeared in it, you were making that up , plus , if SpaceGodzilla was the only thing appear in that dimension then probably there is a possiblity that he created that or either Hell Gate Guardian , since it was a part of Hell and there is no Higher Demons more than Hell Gate Guardian  ,plus ,badly written comic you said , but literally that all of your assumption on making it up as a badly written comic, i didn't see it as a badly written comics , you guys never shown any reasons that the portal blast is out of context or the WoG feats any others thing was wrong. 

        Loading editor
    • >Hell exists therefore one of the characters in the comic had to have created it

      My dude that logic is so bad i honestly cant believe youre serious about it

        Loading editor
    • dude, is like you know all about Hell origin in Godzilla verse , unless you know about  how Hell in Godzillaverse was created , then i will reconsider my opinion 

      is like 

      >a Characters in the comic in Hell , therefore he/she has to be dead 

        Loading editor
    • You...you do know that they said right in the comic that Godzilla was dead right? And that he came back to life at the end?

        Loading editor
    • Also just checked.

      Space Godzilla didn't fight in any dimension with any stars, it was a freaking ice cave.

        Loading editor
    • Actually, let me rephrase. THERE IS NOT A SINGLE STAR IN THE ENTIRE HELL

        Loading editor
    • Xantospoc wrote:
      Also just checked.

      Space Godzilla didn't fight in any dimension with any stars, it was a freaking ice cave.

      oh ,really ? https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-XHWAdDVQVEU/VtjnyHzCDfI/AAAAAAAAAbU/GplkNrfZ87Q/s1600-Ic42/RCO004.jpg

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote:
      You...you do know that they said right in the comic that Godzilla was dead right? And that he came back to life at the end?

      and when did they said that ,my dude ? could you show me even a single context in the comic implied that he was dead or a single WoG  ? and what make you think he was dead ?

        Loading editor
    • Xantospoc wrote:
      Actually, let me rephrase.

      THERE IS NOT A SINGLE STAR IN THE ENTIRE HELL

      need me to show that again ? https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cv53FRDMW9U/VtjnyvC9LdI/AAAAAAAAAbU/KEsSlf5dn08/s1600-Ic42/RCO008_w.jpg

        Loading editor
    • ... ARE YOU MENTAL? THAT'S PLANET EARTH! BLOWN UP AND DESTROYED (which is how Godzilla died). The first part of issue 3 is a literal flashback to show Godzilla's Death and how he ended up by hell (cast down by God Mountain for defying hm)

        Loading editor
    • Xantospoc wrote:
      ... ARE YOU MENTAL?

      THAT'S PLANET EARTH! BLOWN UP AND DESTROYED (which is how Godzilla died). The first part of issue 3 is a literal flashback to show Godzilla's Death and how he ended up by hell (cast down by God Mountain for defying hm)

      1. godzilla did not die. I believe it was confirmed by the athor that godzilla was actually teleported to GM right after that.

      2. You are right. this is indeed getting pointless. this is a badly written comic with multiple authors that contradict themselves with their fanservice (actual fanservice not perverted anime torpes). I'd like to see godzilla at 2-C or 2-B one day but this comic ain't it. People misinterpret (idk how to spell that) everything. some even use fake photos. We got to the point where we are talking if an author's deviantart is canon!

      Let's stop this madness. Let's search for an actual feat where it is stated that godzilla blew up the universe or thousands of stars. if we have none of that then the only thing we can do is wait.

      the author also said that the god mountain is biblical god. i read the bible. i know that he is spouting BS. cause srsly that is not how anything was described there. we have no hell guardians or other gods meaning that this is just a nonsensical statment.

      Let's just accept the fact that this is a bad comic that has facts thrown in after it finished. We are seriously arguing and calling eachother 'mental' about how canon is a 100 metered lizard from a badly written comic and what exactly he destroyed. Let us wait for the next incarnations of big G and maybe one day we will get one. Or we will find a quote in some of the novels where it states something along the lines of 

      "I learned whence Cthulhu first came, and why half the great temporary stars of history had flared forth"

      this is the reason why cthulhu was upgraded to high 4-C. Lovecraft's books have been out there for over 50 years. we can probably find some quote that would upgrade goji to 4-A but i deny the existance of a 3-A or 2-C godzilla for now. let's just wait for an actually good feat that has everything in context and where people do not start asking the authors question like "how much exatons of tnt is the explosion godzilla cause (here)" and the author (cause he does not give a damn) answers with something along the lines of "930849235829084849E3" and then all of us here on vsbattles wiki are like "this is definitley BS becasue the radius of the explosion was not big enough!" and a new 500 message argument starts. This is what happeneds every time we discuss this comic. JUST GIVE IT UP!

      one more thing to say

      STOP QUOTING WALLS OF TEXT YOU BAGEL-BRAINED BAFOONS!

      (yes i intended to make it sound stupid and childish)

        Loading editor
    • Both sides need to calm down. I know it sucks that you guys can’t see eye for eye, but harassing each other like a couple of children will only make things worse. Do not lose your cool over this.

      If things get worse, I will inform a staff to close this message thread.

        Loading editor
    • @Xanto, bruh , if you all were saying that Godzilla was dead from the begining ,then how the hell did he died in  the 2nd time plus he still not yet escaped Hell ? and  also , what ? you act like that was what make Godzilla go to Hell,like you know all the plot of the comic , do your theories has yet confirmed by anyone in IDW ? you were making this up all the time,my dude .No one even said that was a flashback ,nothing even shown that was a flashback in the comics, it's not even close to be a flashback 

        Loading editor
    • MYHERO wrote: Both sides need to calm down. I know it sucks that you guys can’t see eye for eye, but harassing each other like a couple of children will only make things worse. Do not lose your cool over this.

      If things get worse, I will inform a staff to close this message thread.

      Yes. Everybody here should calm down.

        Loading editor
    • Antvasima wrote:

      MYHERO wrote: Both sides need to calm down. I know it sucks that you guys can’t see eye for eye, but harassing each other like a couple of children will only make things worse. Do not lose your cool over this.

      If things get worse, I will inform a staff to close this message thread.

      Yes. Everybody here should calm down.

      i am calm. i am trying to end the argument

        Loading editor
    • Antvasima wrote:

      MYHERO wrote: Both sides need to calm down. I know it sucks that you guys can’t see eye for eye, but harassing each other like a couple of children will only make things worse. Do not lose your cool over this.

      If things get worse, I will inform a staff to close this message thread.

      Yes. Everybody here should calm down.

      i was calm the whole time in this thread ,dude , no need to

        Loading editor
    • Both sides had very crude tone to them, and can be easily interpreted just by the way of how some of you worded things. You don’t need to type things in all caps to appear as hostile. So take it down a notch.

        Loading editor
    • there is nothing in most of my comments shown that im hostile, tbh

        Loading editor
    • ShakeResounding
      ShakeResounding removed this reply because:
      Derailment
      13:58, March 6, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • @Chu Minh Duy

      Okay so I'm stopping this crap right now: Hell Gate Guardian is NOT an official name for the being from Issue 5. It's only ever given the name "Hell God" through WoG. Frankly I don't know why this is still a thing people say.



      As for the dimension thing, that's actually fair.

        Loading editor
    • Chu Minh Duy wrote:
      there is nothing in most of my comments shown that im hostile, tbh

      I said "how some of you." I did not single you out as you make it seem.

        Loading editor
    • SuperGodzilla Kaiju King wrote:
      @Chu Minh Duy

      Okay so I'm stopping this crap right now: Hell Gate Guardian is NOT an official name for the being from Issue 5. It's only ever given the name "Hell God" through WoG. Frankly I don't know why this is still a thing people say.



      As for the dimension thing, that's actually fair.

      i call that Hell Gate guardian because the other said so , i know it was Hell God, but people making name up instead

        Loading editor
    • Well they're wrong. The name comes from a reviewer who wanted to avoid the religious aspect of just calling it Satan.

        Loading editor
    • What if we just change IH Godzilla tier to Unknown?

        Loading editor
    • And should not we use WoG to God and The hell gate keeper since we can't calc or Power Scale them to some consistent feat,Like we did with Idw Godzilla and Battra beam clash feat?

        Loading editor
    • nah they won't , don't ever dream about it

        Loading editor
    • Why would we chance IH Godzilla to unknown when it has a calced High 5-A feat?

        Loading editor
    • Because he was stated by the creator to be far stronger than it?

        Loading editor
    • Goddammit i forgot WoG is not accepted here...

        Loading editor
    • told you , they won't accepted it for some stupid reasons

        Loading editor
    • Correct me if im wrong,But should not we use a statement or theory which is in the Franchise for some character which does not have an confirmed origins,Like SpaceGodzilla Black hole origins?

        Loading editor
    • ^I'm pretty sure everyone's been over this. Every. Single. Piece. Of media. Supports. The. Theory. The comics, the games, his actual biography Toho gave through Godzilla VS.

      I'm not saying use that to justify yields because it's kind of unquantifiable but denying it at this point is actually idiotic.

        Loading editor
    • Agreed,Which is the sense of downplaying a being which origins is supported by every single Godzilla media to a level which is not even half of what he should actually be.

        Loading editor
    • And for some reason Godzilla VS SpaceG is accepted as Star Level,But the one from Heisei which origins is basically confirmed and is even showed in the movie is not.

        Loading editor
    • Because of a combination of stupid logic and a lower yield by the CGI of Burning Godzilla's death but it's REALLY close to star level anyway.

        Loading editor
    • Final Godzilla E wrote: Because he was stated by the creator to be far stronger than it?

      That's not a remotely good enough reason to change the rating to unknown, at best he gets "At least High 5-A, likely higher"

        Loading editor
    • Not even the CGI lower yield explanation makes sense,This is like say Majin Vegeta is island level because of his explosion.

        Loading editor
    • Unknown characters are characters like Darwin which never have a solid power and are ever changing? If yes so i know im really wrong in this.

        Loading editor
    • AguilaR101 wrote:

      That's not a remotely good enough reason to change the rating to unknown, at best he gets "At least High 5-A, likely higher"

      That's really a low end cause GiH scales to literally all previous IDW versions including HCW who's got a few broken feats

        Loading editor
    • Giphypopcorn
        Loading editor
    • The title of this thread is basically what we are doing right now lol.

        Loading editor
    • Ah, Mr. Circular Downplay arrives at last.



      How's your day, Weekly?

        Loading editor
    • SuperGodzilla Kaiju King wrote:
      AguilaR101 wrote:

      That's not a remotely good enough reason to change the rating to unknown, at best he gets "At least High 5-A, likely higher"

      That's really a low end cause GiH scales to literally all previous IDW versions including HCW who's got a few broken feats

      Is this confirmed? I thought he was from a completely different universe.

        Loading editor
    • "Mr circular downplay" LMAO

        Loading editor
    • It's stated before you read the 3rd issue of the comic that it's the greatest battle he ever had. So that's pretty much saying everything else was inferior, regardless of continuities.

        Loading editor
    • Now i want a good explanation to why Space G origins is ignored

        Loading editor
    • SuperGodzilla Kaiju King wrote:
      It's stated before you read the 3rd issue of the comic that it's the greatest battle he ever had. So that's pretty much saying everything else was inferior, regardless of continuities.

      Is not this vague?

        Loading editor
    • I mean universal Heisei might actually exist if I could find the interview 

        Loading editor
    • Perhaps, but considering there's HEAVY implications Godzilla's become universal through the comic and supporting material as well as massively above that through WoG (he'd be High 2A through those if you're curious), I'd say it's a fair claim.

        Loading editor
    • Wait,Universal heisei? I NEED to found this!

        Loading editor
    • I hate how WoG is not used for more logic some statements sounds.

        Loading editor
    • That and the statement of "more energy than anything since the dawn of time" for him going boom.



      Well I could give you links to other wikis that are objectively better

        Loading editor
    • Oh this feat,This actually makes sense.




      Im accepting.

        Loading editor
    • Also Super Godzilla if you take the guide it literally as both him and Bagan are declared to be in an entirely different dimension of power (High 3A since that'd be 4D)



      https://vsdebating.fandom.com/wiki/Godzilla_(verse)#Power_of_the_Verse https://versus-compendium.fandom.com/wiki/Godzilla_(Composite)#Powerscaling https://character-stats-and-profiles.fandom.com/wiki/Godzilla_(Canon,_Composite)/ZeroTwo64 if you want more, you can ask

        Loading editor
    • I knew SuperG was beyond 7-B

        Loading editor
    • This characters stats and profiles sounds really good,Do you know more?

        Loading editor
    • I think he may be stronger than Burning Godzilla.

        Loading editor
    • As you see https://www.tohokingdom.com/vg/super_godzilla/us_manual.html it's specifically mentioned the original version was Heisei info only

        Loading editor
    • Interesting

        Loading editor
    • SuperGodzilla Kaiju King wrote: Ah, Mr. Circular Downplay arrives at last.



      How's your day, Weekly?

      I would tell you to stop, but Weekly kinda had that coming :/

        Loading editor
    • What exactly did i do?

        Loading editor
    • need me to close this fucking threads ?

        Loading editor
    • It's mostly your circular argumentation that bothers me. Point A isn't accepted because of point B being less concrete. Point B is less concrete because point C is lacking evidence. And any evidence for point C is dismissed because it's not relevant to point A. It's really just ad naseum and kind of annoying when I (and others) put in effort to find scans and such things and don't even get valid depth upon reasoning for the denial of the scans.

        Loading editor
    • When there is no actual evidence or things that directly contradict what is shown, any logical person would deny it, not sure why youre specifically picking on me for using common sense and logic.

        Loading editor
    • Chu Minh Duy wrote:
      need me to close this fucking threads ?

      Besides a few little jabs thrown around by both Weekly and SuperGodzilla, it's pretty peaceful as of right now so no need to close it.

        Loading editor
    • Problem is, buddy, there often is some evidence to the claims. But it's either denied because of stigmas or the flawed reasoning I pointed out before.

        Loading editor
    • SuperGodzilla Kaiju King wrote:
      Ah, Mr. Circular Downplay arrives at last.


      How's your day, Weekly?

      Really dude, that’s extremely childish.

        Loading editor
    • That was kind of the point

        Loading editor
    • @ShadowWarrior Well to be fair Weekly didn't tackle this with a proper approach as well. He just posted a gif of a dude smugly eating popcorn. I'm not really justifying SuperGodzilla's comment but I can see how he would feel a bit annoyed at how condescending that was.

        Loading editor
    • @MYHERO This dude has actually had a long history of being rude towards people who disagreed with him regarding Godzilla and was reported for it a couple of times. Just see this thread for example.

      With Weekly, I can see why people sometimes get annoyed with him, but overall he isn’t a bad guy.

        Loading editor
    • Oh don't worry. I know his history and I tried to help him calm down once. But despite all of his aggressive behaviors, this guy does spit some facts. And I don't meet his Godzilla upgrades, that I am completely neutral on. I mean like certain social subjects, I've seen him ranting them out on Google+ and I have to agree with some of the stuff he has said. When you look past his hostility you will see that this guy is still very genuine and his heart is in the right place at least. Overall I don't think SuperGodzilla is a bad guy, but he just needs to manage his anger a bit better. He kinda reminds me of past Matthew.

        Loading editor
    • I'm just gonna say this about those social topics, I mostly come off as hostile with those because of frustrations caused by whatever made me post about them. Like I got called sexist 25 times and counting because I said Carol Danvers (MCU) has the personality of a cardboard box. Stuff like that actually gets under my skin, I just come onto sites like this for a hobby and to talk about my interests.

        Loading editor
    • I mean youre not wrong about carol

        Loading editor
    • Granted I'm sure the Russos will actually make her fun to watch (or at least try) but it's not like I dammed the movie or anything. I actually enjoyed it.

        Loading editor
    • So I decided to check the links and found a feat of SpaceGodzilla illuminating the entire universe, that’s probably another 4-B feat for Comp Godzilla

        Loading editor
    • Verging into 4A I think, based on calcs

        Loading editor
    • I think this thing of 'Evil' and 'Good' is kind of contraditory,I mean everyone in the world has made something 'bad' at least once,But actually this bad thing can be considered good to someone.

      Ps:Im not crazy lol.

        Loading editor
    • Fair. Morals are bent by society.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah,Basically society defines the way something is bad or good,In a Godzilla movie for example,Most people think Godzilla attacks humans for no reason and just wants to destroy everything,This is REALLY wrong.

        Loading editor
    • Well....you can argue it for some films like the anime trilogy. G Earth just cleaned house.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah,Or Gmk,But it is basically human spirits wanting revenge,G Earth is bascally the nature itself.

        Loading editor
    • Practically. Funny that we have one of the best movies on one end and arguably some of the worst on the other

        Loading editor
    • In my opinion both Gmk and Anime trilogy could have been much better,If i could change something the only thing i would do with Gmk is change Ghidorah and Mothra for Varan and Anguirus,And with Anime Trilogy i would add some flashback scenes from the novels,Like Biollante appearence and Godzilla destroying Gorath.

        Loading editor
    • True. Especially with the anime trilogy. I would be fine with GBAV too

        Loading editor
    • It would be a good chance to give underrated kaijus time to shine,But no,Toho has to overuse Ghidorah and Mothra.

        Loading editor
    • I mean are the statements contradictory? The arguments for them being contradictory is the fact that they’re not stated or implied which to me doesn’t make much sense since the story already has minimal dialogue and the stuff explaining what happens isn’t allowed because theirs minimal dialogue. The only one I agree with is the fact that it’s shown Godzilla didn’t actually destroy heaven despite statements saying he did

        Loading editor
    • Yes because nothing even remotely implies anything that is being stated and the questions being asked are done so in such a way as to heavily inflate the feats well beyond anything that is actually shown.

      Plus anything above High 5-A is automatically inconsistent as goji was killed by a high 5-A blast in the comic

        Loading editor
    • I don't think he was killed,More like teleported.

        Loading editor
    • I mean God Mountain is deliberately called God in Issue 3 so theirs that (but as we know being god won’t instantly make you tier 2) and also it was shown that the Hell Bats were unfazed by Godzilla attacking them, only being pushed back so Hellbat Godzilla should be somewhat stronger then base Godzilla, Hellgate Guardian is also was able to stomp Godzilla so he should also be superior to base Godzilla, I don’t know maybe Hellbat Godzilla could have Possibly Higher I won’t mind that

        Loading editor
    • You literally just described the current profiles

        Loading editor