FANDOM


  • Antvasima
    Antvasima closed this thread because:
    https://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:1839655
    13:41, July 5, 2018

    Please report any rule violations in this thread. Notifying us of such incidents is highly appreciated.

    Additionally, kindly report any sockpuppets that you come across.

    Only report violations regarding the wiki rules. False reports due to personal vendettas are unacceptable.

    Also, this thread should be for reporting actual rule-breaking, not every single little disagreement.

    In cases of extreme vandalism or trolling, you can report the accounts at the VSTF wiki.

    If blocked members create sockpuppet accounts to circumvent their block repetitively, or several are created at almost the same time, you may contact the Fandom Staff, to politely request permanent range IP blocks.

    You can also find specific users with the Search Function by typing with the format: "User:Username"

    Here is a useful page for discovering sockpuppet accounts: http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Log/newusers

    Notes:

    All staff members, kindly follow and bookmark this thread.

    Remember to inform members via their message walls if that you have reported them here, in case they have performed severe enough rule-violations to risk being blocked. However, this should only be used in uncertain cases, not if they have done something instantly ban worthy, or if their offenses are minor.

    It is against the Fandom rules to upload any offensive images to the wiki, so in order to show screencapture evidence of extremely bad behaviour, you must use external sites, such as Gyazo or Imgur, in order to not get globally banned yourself by the higher-ups:

    https://gyazo.com

    https://imgur.com/

    https://imageshack.us

    Do not derail the Rule Violation Threads with irrelevant nonsense or internal disputes. It is solely for making serious, warranted reports of violations of the Site, Discussion, and Editing Rules, and not for discussion or side comments. Such posts should preferably be removed by the staff, and if a member continues to derail after being repeatedly told to stop, this will result in a temporary ban.

      Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • PaChi2
      PaChi2 removed this reply because:
      .
      13:23, June 28, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • PaChi2
      PaChi2 removed this reply because:
      .
      13:23, June 28, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Kepekley23
      Kepekley23 removed this reply because:
      Also applies to this.
      13:35, June 28, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • What happened? People adding dots as usual yet they can actually follow with a simple click?

        Loading editor
    • People.

      Top. Right. Of the OP is a follow button.

      Just do that.

        Loading editor
    • No, they were just commentary on the previous threads which isn't allowed, as the last rule states this thread is only to report rule violations and not for general discussion.

      And I know this isn't reporting a rule violation either, but I think it'd be good to have a comment serving as a reminder or people will have no idea why comments are getting deleted.

        Loading editor
    • @Jobbo

      The first post explains this.

        Loading editor
    • I'm aware, I mentioned that it was the last rule in my previous post, but some people skip directly to the comments and wouldn't know about it.

        Loading editor
    • Okay.

        Loading editor
    • We should keep an eye on this thread.

        Loading editor
    • https://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:1814954?useskin=oasis

      Another fellow person who happens to be a profound user of the N word

      Seriously.....

        Loading editor
    • DarkDragonMedeus
      DarkDragonMedeus removed this reply because:
      Derailment
      05:34, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • DarkDragonMedeus
      DarkDragonMedeus removed this reply because:
      Derailment
      05:35, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • DarkDragonMedeus
      DarkDragonMedeus removed this reply because:
      Derailment
      05:35, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • DarkDragonMedeus
      DarkDragonMedeus removed this reply because:
      Derailment
      05:35, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • DarkDragonMedeus
      DarkDragonMedeus removed this reply because:
      05:35, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • DarkDragonMedeus
      DarkDragonMedeus removed this reply because:
      05:35, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • DarkDragonMedeus
      DarkDragonMedeus removed this reply because:
      05:35, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • DarkDragonMedeus
      DarkDragonMedeus removed this reply because:
      05:35, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Chartate101 wrote:
      We can’t make the distinction if someone is black or not

      That's #WOKE.

        Loading editor
    • DarkDragonMedeus
      DarkDragonMedeus removed this reply because:
      05:36, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • DarkDragonMedeus
      DarkDragonMedeus removed this reply because:
      05:36, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • DarkDragonMedeus
      DarkDragonMedeus removed this reply because:
      05:36, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Can we check on this thread? https://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:1571156

      Admin called user an asshole lol, things are getting heated. Looks he took shit personally.

        Loading editor
    • Let's not get into a debate about who can say that word and who can't.

        Loading editor
    • I agree with Promestein. We don't know what people look like in real life, so the n-word is forbidden for everybody to use.

        Loading editor
    • DarkDragonMedeus
      DarkDragonMedeus removed this reply because:
      05:36, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Look, I don't like excessive political correctness either, but:

      A: That particular word is connected to genuine racism and slavery.

      B: We have to try to keep tensions down to work as a community. This is explained at the bottom of our Site Rules page.

      Anyway, we should stop this discussion. This is not remotely the right place for it.

        Loading editor
    • Let's not turn this into an SJW debate. I too am not fond of excessive political correctness. But at the same time, I am also sick and tired of complaints about SJWs. I honestly see more whining about SJWs than actual SJW shit.

        Loading editor
    • Well, it is different in certain western countries. Here the PC culture has turned all-encompassing and completely insane. It is fascism disguised as politeness, as George Carlin said, but I agree about that we should avoid an argument.

        Loading editor
    • I will block him.

        Loading editor
    • Probably a sock of Mckmal. Although I’m not sure https://newvsbex.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Antvasima2?useskin=oasis

        Loading editor
    • Antvasima
      Antvasima removed this reply because:
      06:53, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Antvasima
      Antvasima removed this reply because:
      07:01, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Calm yourself too.

        Loading editor
    • Please stop talking about him, report his socks on an Admin's message walls, but this isn't a chat thread at all. Report the socks to VSTF while you're at it also.

        Loading editor
    • It is better to report his sockpuppets to the Fandom staff. They have more resources to do something about it.

        Loading editor
    • I contacted Fandom about these socks and also about that fool who posted porn on my wall the other day. They say they'll give a permanent global ban.

        Loading editor
    • Okay.

        Loading editor
    • Antvasima
      Antvasima removed this reply because:
      08:28, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • DarkDragonMedeus
      DarkDragonMedeus removed this reply because:
      07:56, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • DarkDragonMedeus
      DarkDragonMedeus removed this reply because:
      07:57, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • DarkDragonMedeus
      DarkDragonMedeus removed this reply because:
      07:58, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • DarkDragonMedeus
      DarkDragonMedeus removed this reply because:
      07:59, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • DarkDragonMedeus
      DarkDragonMedeus removed this reply because:
      07:59, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • DarkDragonMedeus
      DarkDragonMedeus removed this reply because:
      07:59, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • DarkDragonMedeus
      DarkDragonMedeus removed this reply because:
      07:59, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • DarkDragonMedeus
      DarkDragonMedeus removed this reply because:
      08:00, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • DarkDragonMedeus
      DarkDragonMedeus removed this reply because:
      08:00, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • WeeklyBattles
      WeeklyBattles removed this reply because:
      08:02, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • WeeklyBattles
      WeeklyBattles removed this reply because:
      08:02, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • WeeklyBattles
      WeeklyBattles removed this reply because:
      08:01, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • WeeklyBattles
      WeeklyBattles removed this reply because:
      08:01, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • WeeklyBattles
      WeeklyBattles removed this reply because:
      08:01, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • WeeklyBattles
      WeeklyBattles removed this reply because:
      08:01, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Anyone here to block this guy?

        Loading editor
    • Yeah

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles
      WeeklyBattles removed this reply because:
      08:08, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • WeeklyBattles
      WeeklyBattles removed this reply because:
      08:08, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • WeeklyBattles
      WeeklyBattles removed this reply because:
      08:08, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • WeeklyBattles
      WeeklyBattles removed this reply because:
      08:08, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • WeeklyBattles
      WeeklyBattles removed this reply because:
      08:08, June 29, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • what happened?

        Loading editor
    • Soldier Blue wrote: I contacted Fandom about these socks and also about that fool who posted porn on my wall the other day. They say they'll give a permanent global ban.

      I think telling them to perma ban his email globally would be better.

        Loading editor
    • @Andy

      A guy tried to defend himself of why he wasn't a sock, then was called out, then bragged about having more socks and that he would beat the shit out of Glassman

        Loading editor
    • So what should we do about Gouketsu1000?

        Loading editor
    • Considering that he just threatened a staff member and his claim of having more socks, I think it will be best to ban him

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles already perma banned him, but we may report him to Fandom Staff. Block log here

        Loading editor
    • >then bragged about beating the shit out of glassman

      Yeah...Ban him.

        Loading editor
    • Okay. I did not know that. Weekly has banned him though.

        Loading editor
    • Sorry if this is derailing but for some reason when Weekly banned him, it doesn’t show that he was banned.

        Loading editor
    • Weekly accidentally gave him a chat block instead.

      I fixed the problem.

        Loading editor
    • Sorry again but is this too much for a ban?

      https://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/ChuChuBada$$

      It was intended that he would be blocked for 3 months, but then someone else changed it to a permanent one.

        Loading editor
    • Going by the description it seems safest that he remains banned.

        Loading editor
    • That's LuckyCharmingStar.

        Loading editor
    • Yeahboiii123 wrote: Probably a sock of Mckmal. Although I’m not sure https://newvsbex.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Antvasima2?useskin=oasis

      He's actually a different individual that - according to a chat he told me to join on another wikia - was "teaching Mckmal to become a better troll". Regardless, he isn't anymore mature by comparison.

        Loading editor
    • Yeahboiii123 wrote: Probably a sock of Mckmal. Although I’m not sure https://newvsbex.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Antvasima2?useskin=oasis

      ^That guy went to my wiki's chat too, but I banned him.

      Likely sock + impersonating someone else anyway

      https://outlier-battles.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Cockdensuuu

      This guy hasn't done any edits yet but I received an email notification he joined and when I checked Antvasima2 also joined my wiki at roughly the same time. I suspect he's a Mckmal sock. Is he on this wiki?

      EDIT: He did join this wiki, but he is still a new user and is either waiting or gave up

        Loading editor
    • It may be the original porn uploader who has joined forces with Mckmal. He seemed more intelligent when he contacted me on Deviantart. Still pointlessly fixated on excessive vengeance over extremely minor or imagined slights though.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah and Mckmal's pretty childish and it makes sense for the original guy to "teach" him.

      Is there any proof they joined forces though.

        Loading editor
    • Mckmal started uploading pornography with the same patterns as the original.

        Loading editor
    • Makes sense he "taught" him. Mckmal isn't that smart.

        Loading editor
    • I believe it would be better for us to stop talking about him in here. We don't wanna to overfill this thread again, do we.

        Loading editor
    • Agreed.

        Loading editor
    • Mckmal is doing a nice job on impersonating me lol

      https://community.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Yeahboii123

      Also I hope no one talks about him again.

        Loading editor
    • At this point, what Mckmal is doing should be criminal right? I think he needs to face some very serious consequences. I don't care if he's a kid.

        Loading editor
    • VersusJunkie54 wrote: At this point, what Mckmal is doing should be criminal right? I think he needs to face some very serious consequences. I don't care if he's a kid.

      Not sure if is. Uploading porn probably isn't tmk.....except for for some serious exceptions.

        Loading editor
    • I have asked Fandom about it, but not received a reply yet.

        Loading editor
    • Also, there are either at least two different trolls involved, or he changes the intellectual level of his posts at will. I sincerely doubt that he is really a kid, just a thoroughly reprehensible piece of filth playing a psychopathic game with great dedication.

        Loading editor
    • Antvasima wrote:
      Also, there are either at least two different trolls involved, or he changes the intellectual level of his posts at will. I sincerely doubt that he is really a kid, just a thoroughly reprehensible piece of filth playing a psychopathic game with great dedication.

      Thing is, I managed to track down Mckmal's youtube channel. At a video from a couple years ago shows that he is pretty young. But yes, you're right.

        Loading editor
    • https://outlier-battles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:548

      Mckmal sock, he's targeting me now....

        Loading editor
    • @Versus

      I blocked him there just in case

        Loading editor
    • This user here is showing some aggressive behavior in this thread, on top of having some similar traits to Mckmal.

        Loading editor
    • Well the thing is, Mckmal has consistently captalized every letter in his sentences something SML doesn't show and i don't think he would've suddenly learned proper grammar so quickly.

        Loading editor
    • @Turbo he still has the same bias as Mckmal does with DBZ and Naruto.

        Loading editor
    • SML legit made a helpful edit on a page. I don't think he is mckmal.

        Loading editor
    • Yea, but he clearly is biased against Naruto, seeing as he outright denied Naruto's tier. I have a feeling he might be one of those types who think most of your calcs are garbage (your, referring to the wiki).

        Loading editor
    • Well, somebody can send him a warning to stop with any aggressive character statistics exaggerations.

        Loading editor
    • Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan
      Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan removed this reply because:
      d
      04:27, June 30, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Well that guy claimed he's joking, he even apologized. I don't think we should warn him.

      Joke
        Loading editor
    • Antvasima
      Antvasima removed this reply because:
      04:50, June 30, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • I don't think he's Mckmal.

        Loading editor
    • Neither do I.

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • Its Bepo

      The suspicion of being a sock was right

        Loading editor
    • "Raven out" makes me think it's Twisted Little Raven.

      Also, I'm pretty sure Bepo was male, and Raven is female. The post opens up with "Where does a b**** start", which if it's used in an inoffensive way, is how girls colloquially can refer to each other.

      Also, Bepo doesn't hate every staff that's not Ryu.

        Loading editor
    • Meh, whateves, he's banned, no use giving him more attention

        Loading editor
    • The real cal howard wrote:
      "Raven out" makes me think it's Twisted Little Raven.

      I mean, given how she's a big Bleach and RWBY fan, it's most likely the case.

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote: Its Bepo

      The suspicion of being a sock was right


      That isn't Bepo. I'm not really sure how you made that connection.

        Loading editor
    • @Knight The list of my 'abilities' as well as referring to the one time i had a panic attack and cussed out Aizen

        Loading editor
    • I'm sure it's not Bepo but Raven,if this is Raven why the hell she come back to this wiki again?

        Loading editor
    • @Velox cause she has a lot of free time I guess?

        Loading editor
    • To see if I was ip banned. I wasn’t so I went with it

        Loading editor
    • Andytrenom
      Andytrenom removed this reply because:
      07:22, June 30, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • DisharmonyCrisis wrote:
      To see if I was ip banned. I wasn’t so I went with it

      Well here you go.

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote: @Knight The list of my 'abilities' as well as referring to the one time i had a panic attack and cussed out Aizen


      It's not Bepo. If it were Bepo he would have done something else. Keep in mind that his comment is still up, making it easy for anyone to copy and paste it. Also most people on this website are aware of you flipping out on Aizen.

        Loading editor
    • It's definitely raven, I recognize her staff hatred.

        Loading editor
    • "The issue is, you staff members think you actually help this site, but in reality, you bring it down. Why do you think so many people hate vsb, dumbasses. I think all the green names, and take out the purples except Ryukama would be great. Everyone else can fuck off tbh."

      As a purple I find this extremely racist.

      On a serious note, that didn't really seem like Bepo's style of typing, nor did it actually seem capable of using humor in a scathing manner or saying anything aside from "fuk u", but I never interacted with the guy, so whatever. Unless his newest scheme was to really make people think he was Raven.

        Loading editor
    • I dont think ive ever interacted with Raven though so i dunno why she would call me out specifically but hey, whatever man, theyre banned, no use giving them more attention

        Loading editor
    • I'm interacted with Raven before and i must say she's really hateful person,and if her wank is rejected she goes to hate you hate and hate you.

        Loading editor
    • Yes. Let's stop talking about this.

      Also, regarding my supposed lack of opinions: My job in his wiki is mainly to monitor for bad edits and keep the wiki stable and organised, not to impose my will on content revision threads about subjects that I know very little about or am not sure how to handle.

        Loading editor
    • Antvasima wrote:

      Also, regarding my supposed lack of opinions: My job in his wiki is mainly to monitor for bad edits and keep the wiki stable and organised, not to impose my will on content revision threads about subjects that I know very little about or am not sure how to handle.

      Ant you really have no need to justify this to anyone who has taken like three seconds to know or interact with you. It's only those weird people who seem to think you are required to have a very specific opinion on every franchise ever simply because you're the most active member of the site.

        Loading editor
    • It seems to be a sock of TwistedLittleRaven.

      FANDOM globally blocked her. I'll report this account as well if needed.

        Loading editor
    • Well, it's a damned if you do or damned if you don't situation. Either I would have an opinion and be a tyrant, or I would not and be a tool.

        Loading editor
    • You just shouldn't care about their opinions

        Loading editor
    • I suppose so.

        Loading editor
    • Antvasima wrote: Well, it's a damned if you do or damned if you don't situation. Either I would have an opinion and be a tyrant, or I would not and be a tool.

      I dont see you as a tyrant. You have worked so hard to keep this wiki managable (did i type it right ?) if we let those kind of members running around like that then obviously this wiki would become a chaotic hell. Summary : keep up your good work, you and the other staff members got our (the other members) support :P

        Loading editor
    • Thank you for the kind words.

        Loading editor
    • People like to blame figures of authority, even when Ant mostly just monitor edits and 70% of those angry with him weren't even banned by him.

        Loading editor
    • I had suspected Crisis was a sock since last thread. They ticked off all the signs.

        Loading editor
    • Doesn't matter whether she's a sock or not.

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles wrote: I dont think ive ever interacted with Raven though so i dunno why she would call me out specifically but hey, whatever man, theyre banned, no use giving them more attention

      You're an admin, and she hates that, plus you're responsible for RWBY revisions which she especially got very aggervated towards

        Loading editor
    • Can we drop this about Raven already guys? Pretty much the problem is solved now.

        Loading editor
    • I think that's enough talking about this. She's banned correct. Leave it be. Talking about her only gives her what she wants, i.e attention.

        Loading editor
    • Matthew Schroeder
      Matthew Schroeder removed this reply because:
      15:34, June 30, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • According to Zanybrainy, he and Embodiment of Lies were trying to bait Mckmal socks and others into revealing themselves when I banned Embodiment of Lies for making a suicide joke.

      Should Embodiment of Lies be unbanned? I was strictly going by the provision in the site rules against suicide provoking statements when I made my decision.

        Loading editor
    • https://imgur.com/a/zjLG1CQ

      Should be pretty obvious.

        Loading editor
    • Reppuzan
      Reppuzan removed this reply because:
      Spam
      23:54, July 1, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Reppuzan
      Reppuzan removed this reply because:
      Spam
      23:54, July 1, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • He's been banned and his comments removed.

        Loading editor
    • @Graf

      I hakai'd the picture he uploaded as well.

        Loading editor
    • Mckmal likely made a lot of socks in advance and had them wait the 4 days restriction we have.

      That means we should really be on the loop up

        Loading editor
    • That's fine. Let him do whatever he wants; he is inconsequential as long as we are diligent.

        Loading editor
    • Well said.

        Loading editor
    • Just remove his pictures, remove his posts, revert his vandalism, ban his socks, and done.

        Loading editor
    • Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan
      Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan removed this reply because:
      nvm I read that thread
      03:05, July 2, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • He apoligized for the rude comment he made and said that he was roleplaying. He's not that bad of a guy.

        Loading editor
    • I know he's not bad, I know him. I initially didn't understand what Reppuzan meant but reading a few times more I did.

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles
      WeeklyBattles removed this reply because:
      03:20, July 2, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • WeeklyBattles
      WeeklyBattles removed this reply because:
      03:20, July 2, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • WeeklyBattles
      WeeklyBattles removed this reply because:
      03:20, July 2, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • WeeklyBattles
      WeeklyBattles removed this reply because:
      03:20, July 2, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • WeeklyBattles
      WeeklyBattles removed this reply because:
      03:20, July 2, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • WeeklyBattles
      WeeklyBattles removed this reply because:
      03:20, July 2, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Assaltwaffle
      Assaltwaffle removed this reply because:
      Derail
      03:25, July 2, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Assaltwaffle
      Assaltwaffle removed this reply because:
      Derail
      03:25, July 2, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Assaltwaffle
      Assaltwaffle removed this reply because:
      Derail
      03:26, July 2, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Assaltwaffle
      Assaltwaffle removed this reply because:
      Derail
      03:26, July 2, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Assaltwaffle
      Assaltwaffle removed this reply because:
      Derail
      03:26, July 2, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Assaltwaffle
      Assaltwaffle removed this reply because:
      Derail
      03:26, July 2, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Aight guys enough of the rhymes lol

      Let's get back to the thread.

        Loading editor
    • WeeklyBattles
      WeeklyBattles removed this reply because:
      03:44, July 2, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    •   Loading editor
    • It doesn't seem that inappropriate.

        Loading editor
    • @Cropfist

      He just posted a link for hentai, is pretty inappropriate

        Loading editor
    • I think it would be best to give him a warning regarding to avoid posting NSFW content. The NSFW content in question is just an image of the character featured on emobdi's avatar in some bondage rather than full-out nudity, so it isn't too extreme.

        Loading editor
    • It's on a porn site with outright porn ads.

      He posted porn and he is now banned.

        Loading editor
    • The image itself is not really innapropriate

      The site the image is on is a porn site, which is inappropriate.

      For that I'm not sure whether to give a strict warning or just ban outright.

        Loading editor
    • I've banned, but you can decide whether that should be removed and replaced with a warning or not.

      But I'd disagree, Monarch, the image is inappropriate. It's bondage, even if it is clothed.

        Loading editor
    • Linking to a porn site and posting inappropriate content seems like a banable offense to me. What do the rest think.

        Loading editor
    • This is definitely bannable.

      Also what even are the topics of this thread? Lol.

        Loading editor
    • I noticed them too. I'll change them right away

        Loading editor
    • That should do.

      "Ant-man", "Dragon Ball, "Death Note" lmao.

        Loading editor
    • He has been well-behaved otherwise, and did not post it with malicious intent, so I think that an infinite ban seems too harsh. Perhaps a few weeks or a month instead, combined with an explanation on his message wall?

      https://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/MICKEYMOUSEUSERNAME

      Also, I restored the topics of the thread.

        Loading editor
    • His posts didn't even have any nudity in them.

        Loading editor
    • @Crop

      No, but the sites themselves are porn sites and autoplay porn ads. It is basically born, but I can understand a ban shortening.

      If y'all think it is OK to lower to drop the ban in favor of a warning, that is fine.

      Edit: Here has messaged me here. It seems he was genuinely innocent and was merely ignorant of the content being against policy. With this new info I am OK with removing the ban outright in favor of a warning.

        Loading editor
    • Okay. I will remove the ban. You can give him a warning explanation on his message wall.

        Loading editor
    • Hello guys. Mckmal has contacted me, because he believes I'm someone else.

      This idiot is asking me to upload porn with the staff names. What should we do?

      Mckmal2
        Loading editor
    • Just...don't upload the porn then. You can also ask the staff on the wiki to ban him. 

        Loading editor
    • Yes. But he won't stop. 

      He's going to continue this no matter how many times the staff ban him. He truly is a nuisance. 

        Loading editor
    • Yes, he and the original porn uploader have been trying to contact other banned members for a while to organise them against us.

        Loading editor
    • Antvasima wrote:
      Yes, he and the original porn uploader have been trying to contact other banned members for a while to organise them against us.

      I see. This is a troublesome combination. We may need to contact the top tier staff members to deal with this situation. 

        Loading editor
    • I have already informed Fandom about it. They are currently evaluating what they should do.

        Loading editor
    • It isn't truly a porn shut since you can find normal art on it too.

      the thing is about the ads.

        Loading editor
    • Isn't there a way to permanently block the entire area that Mckmal is in?

        Loading editor
    • @Johnny if there was a way, we would’ve done that a long time ago.

        Loading editor
    • It is possible for the Fandom staff to use range IP blocks for the VPNs that he uses, but so far they have been reluctant to do so, as it might affect lots of innocent users.

      As I mentioned, they are evaluating how to handle this though.

        Loading editor
    • Promestein
      Promestein removed this reply because:
      06:44, July 3, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Promestein
      Promestein removed this reply because:
      This isn't necessary either, it's best not to talk about him any more than necessary
      06:43, July 3, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Promestein
      Promestein removed this reply because:
      06:43, July 3, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • 22Easy
      22Easy removed this reply because:
      off topic
      06:38, July 3, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Antvasima
      Antvasima removed this reply because:
      06:41, July 3, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • DarkDragonMedeus
      DarkDragonMedeus removed this reply because:
      Please stop derailing
      06:42, July 3, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Well, they would have to permanently block all of the VPN ranges that he uses as well, and he claims to use 7 different proxies.

        Loading editor
    • Antvasima wrote: Well, they would have to permanently block all of the VPN ranges that he uses as well, and he claims to use 7 different proxies.

      (Feel free to delete this if it's too off-topic). "7 proxies" is a meme from a decade ago. I wouldn't take that claim too seriously.

      Part of the joke is that stacking proxies doesn't really do much.

        Loading editor
    • Okay. We should probably drop this discussion though.

        Loading editor
    • Promestein
      Promestein removed this reply because:
      22:38, July 3, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Promestein
      Promestein removed this reply because:
      22:38, July 3, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Promestein
      Promestein removed this reply because:
      22:37, July 3, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • I hope you know this accomplishes literally nothing.

        Loading editor
    • SomebodyData
      SomebodyData removed this reply because:
      23:35, July 3, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Banned, and posts were removed. I’m not well versed in removing images though, so someone needs to do that.

        Loading editor
    • I deleted them.

        Loading editor
    • Antvasima wrote:
      It is possible for the Fandom staff to use range IP blocks for the VPNs that he uses, but so far they have been reluctant to do so, as it might affect lots of innocent users.

      As I mentioned, they are evaluating how to handle this though.

      What about banning his email?

        Loading editor
    • Useless. It is even easier to create a new email than finding a new VPN.

        Loading editor
    • Then we report it to Google

        Loading editor
    • He'll just make another email, not gmail.

        Loading editor
    • What about contacting the Global Law Enforcement? If it exists.

        Loading editor
    • Please stop derailing this thread with off topic conversations. Move to message walls or PM's to discuss stuff like that.

        Loading editor
    • 1. Banning his email won't help. He needs a new email for each account anyway, and emails are easy to get.

      2. Google couldn't do anything about it.

      3. There isn't a Global Law Enforcement. There is interpol, but they only tackle extreme crimes which are globally recognized, such as child porn. Absolutely no government organization would have an interest in blocking Mckmal from using the internet over what he's done here.

      The only options I see are keep banning his socks until he gets bored/grows up, or waiting for Fandom to do something.

        Loading editor
    • I really hope this is the last time we talk about the kid. Sorry for derailing, it won’t happen again.

      Also pretty sure this isn’t allowed: https://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:1830433?useskin=oasis

        Loading editor
    • Already been dealed with.

        Loading editor
    • Yeahboiii123 wrote:

      This one has already been dealt with. Please don't bring it up again.

        Loading editor
    • Soldier Blue wrote:

      This one has already been dealt with. Please don't bring it up again.

      OK, I’m sorry about that.

        Loading editor
    • Antvasima
      Antvasima removed this reply because:
      15:36, July 4, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Antvasima
      Antvasima removed this reply because:
      15:36, July 4, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Antvasima
      Antvasima removed this reply because:
      15:36, July 4, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • He was blocked permanently. Now please stop talking about him.

        Loading editor
    • PaChi2
      PaChi2 removed this reply because:
      .
      15:26, July 4, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • PaChi2
      PaChi2 removed this reply because:
      .
      15:26, July 4, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • PaChi2
      PaChi2 removed this reply because:
      .
      15:26, July 4, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • PaChi2
      PaChi2 removed this reply because:
      .
      15:26, July 4, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • PaChi2
      PaChi2 removed this reply because:
      .
      15:27, July 4, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • PaChi2
      PaChi2 removed this reply because:
      .
      15:27, July 4, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • PaChi2
      PaChi2 removed this reply because:
      .
      15:27, July 4, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • PaChi2
      PaChi2 removed this reply because:
      .
      15:27, July 4, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • PaChi2
      PaChi2 removed this reply because:
      .
      15:27, July 4, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Soldier Blue wrote: He was blocked permanently. Now please stop talking about him.

      @Everyone below this reply: Sorry for deleting your comments, but I think this is the best course of action. Please drop the discussion and use this thread for what it should be used.

      Thank you.

        Loading editor
    • Kepekley23
      Kepekley23 removed this reply because:
      16:24, July 4, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Kepekley23
      Kepekley23 removed this reply because:
      16:24, July 4, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Kepekley23
      Kepekley23 removed this reply because:
      16:24, July 4, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Kaltias
      Kaltias removed this reply because:
      16:23, July 4, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Reporting LordXcano.

      While I know he has good intentions, the way he has carried those intentions out are unacceptable and disrespectful. Please refer to this thread as reference.

      Since his retirement the majority of his posts have been baiting at best and outright trolling at worst. His continual ridiculing of VSBW as a whole shows that he is interested in little more than stirring flame and controversy at this point in time.

      He links posts that are exclusively exaggerated rants with little semblance of logic and reason, and appeals to his own interpretation as law, despite the glaring flaws in them. Furthermore, he did not diplomatically or constructively bring these issues forward in a well-structure thread, he made a series of "VSBW Sucks at Everything" posts in the r/characterrant subreddit.

      He has shown no sign of reluctance or regard for any other members' opinions or reasoning. His mind is made up and he is the opposite of constructive. It's time for this to stop.

        Loading editor
    • I wholly agree with Assalt.

        Loading editor
    • Finally someone said it. I absolutely agree. There is no good reason to keep him around at this point.

        Loading editor
    • I'm genuinely amazed he wasn't banned after that whole...incident. Those who were present on the thread before it was deleted know what I'm talking about.

        Loading editor
    • DarkDragonMedeus
      DarkDragonMedeus removed this reply because:
      06:11, July 5, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • DarkDragonMedeus
      DarkDragonMedeus removed this reply because:
      06:12, July 5, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • DarkDragonMedeus
      DarkDragonMedeus removed this reply because:
      06:11, July 5, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • DarkDragonMedeus
      DarkDragonMedeus removed this reply because:
      06:12, July 5, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Let's not jump on it now, actual constructed arguments shouldn't be considered trolling...

        Loading editor
    • @RegisNex

      If he actually brought things up in a constructive way and didn't basically go "everything you do is wrong and you suck at everything" I think I'd hear him out. But this has been going on for a while and I don't see it getting better.

      Sorry if you think this is a witch hunt, but I think his above comment proves the point. If he actually cared he'd agree to tone it down and, calmly and collectedly, write up his grievances and how he thinks we can improve while biting his tongue on what no one agrees with him on. We all have disagreements but he is a consistently toxic and confrontational presence.

        Loading editor
    • I haven't interacted with this dude Xcano, but I don't see a warning on his message wall, so this is kinda outta nowhere. I have faith that Assalt isn't lying but it does come off as kinda witchunt-y on first glance. 

      Regardless, I feel a Month Block is the worst he should get, but keep in mind I haven't interacted with him. Take this with a grain of salt, but know where I stand. 

        Loading editor
    • Nobody is reporting him out of "Actual constructed arguments". The report is threefold:

      1. Consistent trolling for months in literally every single post.

      2. Being responsible for the biggest shitstorm thread in the history of the wiki.

      3. Having an admitted vendetta against the Wiki on other sites.

      His smug response above just adds further evidence to what Assaltwaffle stated above.

        Loading editor
    • Guys, let's please not derail the thread, we really don't want a repeat of the LordAizenSama incident. I agree 100% with AssaltWaffle of course, but this is a Bureaucrat decision to discuss privately. Anyway, I should probably hakai the posts that were derailing.

        Loading editor
    • DarkDragonMedeus wrote:
      I agree 100% with AssaltWaffle of course, but this is a Bureaucrat decision to discuss privately.

      Antvasima agreed he should be banned actually.

        Loading editor
    • @DDM

      Ant has already given his consent in private. We didn't just spring this out of the blue.

        Loading editor
    • If it was in private, and therefore in confidentiality, I don’t think you should just bring it to the forefront. That’s a breach in trust.

        Loading editor
    • DarkDragonMedeus
      DarkDragonMedeus removed this reply because:
      06:15, July 5, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Fair enough, but I was talking the Non-staff members who's posts I already removed, some of them at least.

        Loading editor
    • I am fine with if you wish to block him. He was a constructive and hardworking staff member once upon a time, but he seems to have nurtured massive grudges due to that the site was not run exactly the way that he wanted, and has continuously attacked the wiki for a long time now.

        Loading editor
    • DarkDragonMedeus
      DarkDragonMedeus removed this reply because:
      Please stomp derailing
      06:17, July 5, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • DarkDragonMedeus
      DarkDragonMedeus removed this reply because:
      06:17, July 5, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • However, another alternative would be if he agrees to simply stop attacking us, both here and on Reddit, and tries to become a productive member again.

        Loading editor
    • DarkDragonMedeus
      DarkDragonMedeus removed this reply because:
      Yes, but this isn't a chat thread
      06:18, July 5, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • DarkDragonMedeus
      DarkDragonMedeus removed this reply because:
      We may block LordX, but please stop multiposting this thread.
      06:19, July 5, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • I sincerily do not know how you can believe that the only reason you were ever rejected was because "People didn't want to downgrade their favorite characters" or "Too much work".

      Sure, some do say this at times, but do you simply cannot conceive of people simply having different opinons and seeing you as incorrect? Moreover, do you honestly believe your interpretation is the only absolutely correct one in existence? As if debating about who would win in a fight is a mathematical science? Even in the manner of calculations people disagreed on the basis of your argument, rather than just dismiss it.

        Loading editor
    • I'm fine if he seeks legitimate change through respectful routes. But right now I don't think he's interested. If he proves me wrong I'll be happy, though.

        Loading editor
    • > Sure, some do say this at times, but do you simply cannot conceive of people simply having different opinons and seeing you as incorrect

      No, I say that it was rejected due to downgrades and work because that is what I was told.

      I was told, to my face, by multiple bureaucrats, that I was right, but we couldn't do it because it'd be too much effort.

        Loading editor
    • Ok. But then what does causing discord within the wiki and hating on VSBW on reddit do for you. 

        Loading editor
    • Matthew Schroeder
      Matthew Schroeder removed this reply because:
      06:29, July 5, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • @LordXcano

      I am very aware of the limitations of the wiki, but we simply do not have the resources to make lots of major revisions, or to have 4+ highly competent calc group members evaluate and thoroughly discuss every single calculation.

      I have been working around 10 hours a day for almost the last 4 years to ensure that the wiki is a good as possible, but despite being a perfectionist I still have to accept that it cannot be made perfect. Every improvement is a gradual work in progress that takes a long time to achieve, and the rest of the staff simply do not have the time available to ensure that everything is completely reliable and flawless. They have their own real lives to deal with.

      Rather than blaming the staff for that this every page is not a thoroughly verified scientific thesis, it is better to appreciate them for that the wiki is not far far worse than it is, and that it is slowly improving month-by-month.

        Loading editor
    • Dude, no need to combine Bold and Italic here. 

      I reccal no such event. Literally every time you try bring these things multiple people disagree with the very premise of your posts.

        Loading editor
    • I think Xcano has a point. I always feel that this wiki rejects revisions just because they're massive.

      However, that does not justify causing discord within the wiki and hating on us on reddit.

        Loading editor
    • Dsfsdfsgrertgert
      Here's a screenshot of one of the PMs, if you want proof. Not putting in the bureaucrat name (though you can probably deduce it).

      I'm not just talking out of my ass.

        Loading editor
    • Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan wrote:
      I think Xcano has a point. I always feel that this wiki rejects revisions just because they're massive.

      This argument seems completely counter-intuitive considering we tend to have a Wiki-wide revision every 2 - 3 months or so. In fact Assaltwaffle is planning one exactly as we speak.

        Loading editor
    • @Ant

      If he is actually right, which I'd need sources for, ignoring it isn't the way to go.

      Even if a lot of calcs are wrong, the best way to go about it would be to get things right and then go back through calcs over time to re-evaluate them.

      If he is right and we've chosen to ignore and berate him I have a problem with that.

        Loading editor
    • Xcano does have a fair point. We shouldn't  steer away from necessary, albeit massive revisions, with the excuse that they would "Take a lot of work"

      Accuracy is what this wiki strives to achieve after all. We need to live up to that as much as possible.

        Loading editor
    • I think the main problem here is that he's being toxic on the wiki and causing discord on not just the wiki, but on other websites too (reddit). 

      Regardless of if he's right or not, this isn't the way to go about doing anything. 

        Loading editor
    • I agree, all 18 of Cano's edits in 2018 prior this thread over the course of the last 5 months have indeed stirred controversy within the wiki, and should cease.

        Loading editor
    • We shouldn't avoid revisions just because they're massive. Necessary is necessary.

        Loading editor
    • LordXcano wrote: > Sure, some do say this at times, but do you simply cannot conceive of people simply having different opinons and seeing you as incorrect

      No, I say that it was rejected due to downgrades and work because that is what I was told.

      I was told, to my face, by multiple bureaucrats, that I was right, but we couldn't do it because it'd be too much effort.

      From my months in the wiki I haven't seen this unless it's a purely pedantic change (i.e. neither option is more "right" than the other but one makes more sense, so stuff like naming conventions). I've seen people bring it up as a potential issue, but I haven't seen it stop changes.

      Pushing for changes like these to actually be made is constructive, but holding a vendetta/trolling as staff are accusing you of doing isn't going to solve anything.

        Loading editor
    • No one is saying he should be banned for suggesting change. Like Asalt said, if he was right and we were wrong, that is a problem we need to fix. The problem is the smug, condescending attitude he's giving off, with unprofessional rant blogs.

        Loading editor
    • Darkanine wrote:
      No one is saying he should be banned for suggesting change. Like Asalt said, if he was right and we were wrong, that is a problem we need to fix. The problem s the smug, condescending attitude he's giving off, with unprofessional rant blogs.

      ^^^

        Loading editor
    • @Assaltwaffle

      Well, I do not remember much of my conversations with LordXcano, as they were so long ago, and I have likely changed my mind a lot since then, but we can not suddenly revise an entire working tiering system, or all of our calculations on his say-so. At best we can handle one major revision during the summer and one during the winter holidays, and we are already booked up, especially with your own project.

      DontTalkDT and other calc group members have also gradually built a working system for us, including DT's latest Dimensional Tiering page, so I am extremely unwilling to suddenly start from scratch.

        Loading editor
    • Look,if Xcano is able to just make the necessary posts about the calculations and stop the flaming wars between here and reddit (Seriously,we are probably the most hated site that pitches fictional characters fighting for some reason), then I dont see any problem in him staying, but if he just dont stop with the flaming wars, well... Ban him, I guess

        Loading editor
    • I think the calc group should sit down and take a look at the proposed flaws in our system, and make a thread to discuss this sort of thing. Then, and only then should we move forward with any wiki-wide changes.

        Loading editor
    • Darkanine wrote:
      No one is saying he should be banned for suggesting change. Like Asalt said, if he was right and we were wrong, that is a problem we need to fix. The problem is the smug, condescending attitude he's giving off, with unprofessional rant blogs.

      This is Assaltwaffle's point. I feel people made a strawman of this in interpreting that we were simply being against change. When standards and rules and tiers and whatever change on the wiki all the time.

        Loading editor
    • I agree with Darkanine, it doesn't matter whether Xcano was right or wrong.

      However I do think he has a fair point. We have to change our attitude about massive revisions, and not just ignore inaccuracy because "it's too much work".

        Loading editor
    • Honestly, I agree with @CursedGentleman 

      If he can shape up his behavior and contribute to the wiki and make the posts about the calcs, then I say he should stay. 

      But if he insists on being pompous and obnoxious purely because he's right, then he should be blocked/banned. 

        Loading editor
    • I think we should give him one more chance to shape up his behavior, and present his thoughts in professional blogs, not nonsensical rants with the primary purpose of bashing the wiki.

        Loading editor
    • Honestly? I disagree. There would be a chance if he had even bothered throughout an entire year that's been since this started.

        Loading editor
    • Look, I am by far the hardest working member of this wiki. I am definitely not averse to said hard work. The problem is that I do not think that massive revisions of our system are realistic or constructive to apply based on the opinions of a single member who has stirred up problems in the past.

        Loading editor
    • Matthew Schroeder wrote:
      Honestly? I disagree. There would be a chance if he had even bothered throughout an entire year that's been since this started.

      Well... this is my first time even seeing LordXcano to be honest. So I wasn't aware.

        Loading editor
    • Also, we can now report the behavior of representatives or ex-representatives (Read: staff, ex-staff), based on behavior outside of the wiki?

        Loading editor
    • @Spino

      I don't know what revisions he's talking about, but we don't shoot down revision proposals just because "they're a lot of work". We shoot down revision proposals because "they're a lot of work with virtually no benefit".

      If XCano would like to present his arguments in a reasonable manner without resorting to insulting others for not following his methods to the letter, sure, we'll hear him out. If he's going to actively rant and rail against us while contributing nothing, he has to leave.

        Loading editor
    • This is a report of someone who hasn't been staff in one year, based on something he did in the wiki. 

        Loading editor
    • Considering that Ant and 6 (At least. I know others who want the Banning too but haven't posted here) Admins think a banning should be done, I think we should go it?

        Loading editor
    • However, I do not even remember specifically what his suggested changes were anymore. If they are more reasonable and limited, I suppose that we might be able to deal with them if other competent staff members are willing to put in the hard work. If they are about revising our tiering system I am extremely reluctant though.

        Loading editor
    • Well I do not know the details about what revisions he's proposing, but he claimed bureaucrats agreed with him but didn't want "a lot of work".

        Loading editor
    • @Matthew

      Let's wait with the banning please. Maybe he is willing to shape up.

        Loading editor
    • @Ant

      Things on the level of:

      • Revise the entire Tiering System
      • Reject / remake every single calculation
      • Change a huge amount of basic VsDebating Concepts like Reality Warping / Creation / Weather / Anything that isn't direct destruction Feats

      Not things which are actually reasonable. More like suggestions to unmake the wiki.

        Loading editor
    • He still hasn't responded so I think we should wait before we just start swinging banhammers. If people agreed with him, then I think he should get a chance to straighten out his behavior and help with the revisions he suggested. 

        Loading editor
    • I thought this was about his behavior, not his suggestions? 

        Loading editor
    • @Ant I'm sorry but considering he made an entire thread about how you and the other beurocrats are unfit to run the wiki and should step down from your positions, and since then his behavior has been consistenty toxic both inside and outside the wiki, i doubt he will be changing his attitude any time soon

        Loading editor
    • I'm an optimist, and I know that Xcano has no intention of improving himself.

        Loading editor
    • Ant asked. I clarified.

        Loading editor
    • You can report for what people say outside of the wiki?

        Loading editor
    • @Frantzy12 It's not just outside this wiki.

        Loading editor
    • @Matthew

      I do not think that his suggestions are remotely reasonable or realistic to apply then, no.

      @UMR/GV

      We should preferably focus on that part, yes. If he is willing to stop causing problems for us, here and outside of the wiki, I think that he can stay. However, he also has to accept that there are limits to how much the staff can do.

        Loading editor
    • The Everlasting wrote:
      I'm an optimist, and I know that Xcano has no intention of improving himself.

      Ant, don't be naive.

        Loading editor
    • I gotta ask, one of my friend told me VBW actually gone through a massive revision before when the dimensional tiering system is accepted. Cant we do that again ? Just ask this out of curiosity. To be honest, i prefer the wiki to stay like this :P

        Loading editor
    • I was in a very forgiving mood today, so I was willing to give the guy a chance. But I've heard more than enough from others that a ban is probably for the better.

        Loading editor
    • Anyway, this is the wrong place to talk about wiki revisions, especially massive and unreasonable ones.

        Loading editor
    • "We don't do wiki-wide revisions because they are too much trouble"

      https://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:1838775

      HereYouGo
        Loading editor
    • Clockwork Cookies wrote:
      I gotta ask, one of my friend told me VBW actually gone through a massive revision before when the dimensional tiering system is accepted. Cant we do that again ? Just ask this out of curiosity. To be honest, i prefer the wiki to stay like this :P

      This was due to the fact that the system beforehand basically didn't even really exist and that there were little to no standards on what constituted what tier when getting into things that classify as modern-day Tier 2 and above.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah if what Matthew is saying is true it seems that he's trying to propose unreasonable and unneeded revisions. A ban is probably for the better.

        Loading editor
    • @Azzy

      Also there was like 1K profiles tops

        Loading editor
    • @Ant

      I'm willing to "shape up" and take this to PMs. In fact, I've already done so. Whether or not I'll return as a full member is up for debate, but I'll see what I can do when appropriate times call.

        Loading editor
    • ......So what are we doing here?

      Edit: blitzed

        Loading editor
    • @LordXcano

      Okay. This includes to not systematically attack us anymore outside of the wiki though. If that is fine with you, I suppose that you can stay, unless you start trouble again.

      I am already very overworked and stressed out about other problems though, so my committment to additional PM conversations is limited.

        Loading editor
    • I still find whatever is going on incredibly naive and would only be counter-productive in the longrun.

        Loading editor
    • @Matthew How so?

        Loading editor
    • Matthew Schroeder wrote: I still find whatever is going on incredibly naive and would only be counter-productive in the longrun.

      He was a productive member beforehand, right? And staff are now open to widespread changes if they're useful (not to comment on how open staff were before, but he perceived them as not being willing at all, while now staff are openly pushing for widespread revisions).

      I think there's a good enough chance of things working out that it isn't naive.

        Loading editor
    • Also, take note that this is your final chance, and that demanding unreasonable massive changes in public counts as causing problems in your case, given your background.

        Loading editor
    • For reasons already expressed by Assaltwaffle, Everlasting, myself, Darkanine and other Staff Members. A lot of the people going "Give him a chance" are pretty new to the wiki, probably never even seen him until now.

      They won't know that he's made multiple Troll threads. They won't know that he's responsible for the biggest shitstorm in the history of the wiki. They won't know the numerous posts on Reddit against VSBW as a whole. They won't know that some of this' been happening for over a year now.

      It's basically "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me".

        Loading editor
    • Yeah no im sorry but i wholeheartedly agree with Matt here, Xcano has had more than his fair share of 'last chances'

        Loading editor
    • Well, the problem is that he did legitimately spend a lot of time helping us out with the wiki once upon a time, so that gives him some leeway. That said, I suppose that you could argue that he spent his goodwill capital back when he started that out of control attack thread that tried to get me and Kavpeny fired, and then spent a lot of time attacking the wiki on Reddit.

        Loading editor
    • I really don't want a repeat of LordAizenSama's 15 different last chances.

        Loading editor
    • Antvasima wrote:

      Well, the problem is that he did legitimately spend a lot of time helping us out with the wiki once upon a time, so that gives him some leeway.

      It is this kind of attitude that let two other members (whom I shall not name) go on for as long as they did on this wiki despite very toxic behaviour.

        Loading editor
    • @Soldier Blue

      Okay. Point taken. I am just trying to be mediating and ease tensions as usual, but I suppose that I am recurrently too lenient and naive regarding these issues.

      I suppose that you can ban him if you think that this is the safest approach.

        Loading editor
    • Honestly Ant, you seem to change sides really quickly without giving any thought as to why.

        Loading editor
    • The Everlasting wrote: I really don't want a repeat of LordAizenSama's 15 different last chances.

      Is that why I am still here? Max KEK I love this wiki, apparently staff of all level it seems to have difficulty communicating with eachother.

        Loading editor
    • I agree with Assalt, Matt and Ever here.

        Loading editor
    • @Regis

      I tend to reevaluate quickly yes. I am trying to be reasonable and listen to staff members with a good sense of judgement.

        Loading editor
    • Anyway, since the staff consensus is to ban LordXcano, it seems like this will be carried out.

        Loading editor
    • DarkDragonMedeus
      DarkDragonMedeus removed this reply because:
      07:18, February 12, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • DarkDragonMedeus
      DarkDragonMedeus removed this reply because:
      07:18, February 12, 2019
      This reply has been removed
    • That screencapture was a message long ago from Kavpeny, said in confidence and likely during one of our crisis situations, and Matthew has since made an effort to shape up to a massive degree.

      Kav also still keeps in contact with me every now and then, but only has time to do so every 1.5 months or so, as he is very busy IRL.

        Loading editor
    • Grudgeman1706 has a point though imo.

        Loading editor
    • Also, Golden Void, as a discussion moderator part of your job should be to help to ease tensions during conversations, not worsen them.

        Loading editor
    • Stop calling me UMR then we'll talk.

        Loading editor
    • He seems to have a lot of points on how staff members tend to abuse their power against regular members who they don't like.

        Loading editor
    • Christ almighty what the fuck is even happening here? People need to learn better self control.

      I can understand Assalt reporting Xcano. The blogs he linked were explicitly titled in such a way as to be provocative, annoying members of the site while cheering on people who hate it. That's kind of what he's been known to do. Just coming back to do this doesn't exactly seem like he's here for a decent conversation. 

      Still, he did not support any sort of raid against the site or anything, and the worst thing he's done so far on the actual wiki around the time of this report is act like kind of a dick, which a lot of us can certainly relate to when put under certain conditions. If he's willing to talk to Assalt via PMs and actually does want to try and get something changed via actually providing convincing arguments, then he's perfectly welcome to do so. I know from experience that he's not an entirely unreasonable person, and we've pretty vehemently disagreed on some dumb bullshit.

      There is no immediate "threat" he presents by simply continuing to exist. Don't turn this into a war zone in the meantime before anything has actually been done. Let people talk. That's how differences get worked out.

        Loading editor
    • > But your position protects you so theirs not much that can be done to you other than a slap on the wrist and an imaginary scolding

      I mean if you want to call almost getting demoted, having most if not all of the staff explaining in great detail everything i have ever done wrong multiple times, and having some try to have me leave the wiki for a while an imaginary...

        Loading editor
    • Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan
      Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan removed this reply because:
      inappropriate
      08:05, July 5, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • I couldn't agree more with Azzy.

        Loading editor
    • I think that it is best if Azathoth and Ryukama handle this. I am currently very tired, overworked, distracted, and stressed out by other issues.

        Loading editor
    • Gotta love the assumption that I and Azzy aren't going through any of those things either.

      Regardless I'll try to help out the best that I can, however I have very little input besides me thinking it should be handled the way Azzy said. Also it's past 1 am for me I gotta go to bed soon.

        Loading editor
    • Okay. Thank you for the help. I did not mean any offence.

        Loading editor
    • Ryukama
      Ryukama removed this reply because:
      Whatever. Taking this into PM.
      08:27, July 5, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Oh my gosh, I go to sleep and the thread turns into a battleground.

      Likewise, while I think Grudgeman worded his post a bit... aggressively, I do agree with his points though. I feel as if some of the staff is a bit too rough here at times, and Matt's use of the banhammer tends to be a bit too intense at times. I like VSBW a lot, but some of the people with the power to utilize block and ones that would require judgement to carry out said blocks should be a bit less intense.

      Take for instance when I first joined the wiki, I literally wanked the Robloxian's stats to star level for one inconsistent (and inapplicable) feat and literally tried creating the profile at multiple points of time and - in spite of that - I wasn't banned, I then managed to become a calc group member of the wikia because I was willing to contribute to the community due to the sheer fact I wasn't banned. If I joined and did this at the current moment, I would've been banned already and wouldn't have improved. There is a lot of potential in new users, so we should tone down how strictly we slap down rules and give people a lot of chances based on evidence that they aren't sockpuppets or malicious accounts, and previously banned users that have interest in the site should be given a chance to rejoin assuming they can shape up and not cause conflict within the community (assuming they have matured enough).

      Likewise, even if there is a YouTube channel criticizing the site as long as it doesn't stray into Mckmal levels of criticism where it's just outright attacking the site with no basis whatsoever besides "i hate it", I don't see a problem. Constructive criticism (assuming said channels can yield it) should be welcome and tolerated, people will unfortunately hate our site for the most bizarre of reasons but maybe improvement can be withdrawn from that. I dislike baseless and outright pointless hate stemming from something like "naruto is 5-B therefore the site is ultra bad" with no evidence supporting it, but we have to bare with this kind of stuff, sadly.

      My basis on this whole suggestion? We should tone down how strictly we place out blocks and give more chances from my personal experience first joining the site. If someone posts NSFW on another individual's wall, we have to look at their past history in addition to several other factors to determine a block, as what was done to MICKEYMOUSEUSERNAME's account when he posted bondage images on Embodiment's wall. He has a good history, and I don't think we should just outright hakai him for it and we should hand out a warning for him not to do it while deleting said images. But - however - if he was a Mckmal5339 sockpuppet and there was a trail of breadcrumbs/evidence to support it, then we can just outright slap him with the banhammer and get it over with.

      I do believe Mckmal should be given a chance based off of my experiences (This may be a bit a gross to say), he made identical mistakes to me (But instead of creating profiles, he repeatedly created threads) and he was basically slapped away from the site, but I will leave this up to heavy debate for the mods and administrators on the site due to the sheer fact that he literally uploaded porn under our names in addition to attempting to attack us. I don't believe he'd be a staff member anytime soon based off of his qualities (not as an insult), but it should be thought about for a moment. I believe he could simply enough reverse his mistakes and potentially rejoin the site as a productive and positive member.

      I don't hate the site or anything, but I believe these suggestions should be very helpful and tone down stuff like people attacking the site based on "getting banned unfairly" and then warranting their ban to be fair afterwards due to maliciously vandalizing it.

      Likewise, I don't have the ability to carry out blocks (Nor' do I wish to have them due to being like, 15, I believe that's way too much power on my hands), but I believe that from my early experience on VSBW, I should look back on it and share about how my experiences with some of the tightness regarding ban enforcement affected me staying on the site and garnering an interest to contribute to it.

      TL;dr - I like the site, but I believe more chances should be given and a bit less strict, but that should be a case-by-case basis.

      Likewise, we went astray from the main topic and now we try not to maintain this thread like a derailed game of Drawception.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think unbanning Mckmal should be considered until he goes a good chunk of time without trying to make sockpuppets. He's at an age where he's got room for mature, but wait for him to prove it first before giving leeway.

        Loading editor
    • We have generally been giving people chances when they are otherwise well-behaved, but Mckmal has gone to criminal extremes of harrassment against us. We definitely cannot unblock him at this point.

      Basically, we have already been following the principles that you suggested more often than not.

        Loading editor
    • I'm fine if he isn't unblocked, but if we ever consider it, we should give him a very strict warning not to try and perform the same exact offenses to the site and he'll be fine. He definitely shows cases of not having a fully developed brain (Which leads to poor decision making), and can likely improve within a timespan. Our best course of action would probably be to wait until he matures enough based off of such and see how he contributes to the site from there on out.

      Likewise, thank you for reminding me that we did so, I just think that some of the current administrators (No offense) should handle it somewhat better, unless I'm ignoring something.

        Loading editor
    • I am not so sure that Mckmal really is nearly as young as he claims. He has shown a pretty advanced vocabulary and reasoning skill at times. Regardless, we obviously cannot unblock one of the worst trolls in the history of this wiki.

        Loading editor
    • He directly stated he was 14-15 in a Discord conversation I had with him and two years ago he posted this video that should at least imply he's young based off of voice. Factor that in with his actions and cases of teenage brain development and it's likely he's around 14-15 years of age. Aside from that, I am fine with the notion of keeping him blocked based on his actions.

      I wouldn't necessarily call him the "worst", his strategies aren't really effective and the only reason he's notable is because he has kept this up for 51 days straight and is not willing to change currently. Basic moderation (Keeping an eye on the wiki activity) and noting new accounts (Likely with odd or random names) and checking their edits on a page and handing out blocks accordingly, every time he makes a bunch of sockpuppets, he has to control each and everyone one of them manually, one-by-one. So it works as a steady stream of bans.

        Loading editor
    • Well, at this point it might be useful if some highly trusted administrators installed the Mass Block script, for quickly getting rid of several sockpuppets at the same time.

        Loading editor
    • Grudgeman1706 wrote:

      There's a lot of truth to this. It's a fact that there's a lot of favoritism and blue veil mentality among a lot of staff here, I can link a lot of instances where an admin just gets their comments deleted or nothing happens when they have an outburst, but here we are discussing two week bans for regular users who do the same. This is a fact.

      Why does being an admin put you above the rules? Continuing like this is only creating a greater seperation from staff and members, we gotta acknowledge this and start being more strict.

        Loading editor
    • The admins have generally contributed an awful lot to the site, behaved well to get their positions, and are under a lot of constant pressure to keep the wiki in order. We cannot start banning the staff members as soon as they do the slightest mistake. We would end up with almost nobody to take care of the wiki.

      That said, there are obviously limits to how badly staff members can behave as well. If they start to vandalise or delete pages they will instantly have their positions removed for example.

        Loading editor
    • I could say the same thing about normal users. They get banned over slight issues, meanwhile the staff don't. Especially whenever said staff member has a grudge against said user, it's an almost sure fire way to get rid of people staff don't like. Also even with the staff still here it's the user's and visitors that make the wiki relevant to begin with. Staff are extremely important but actually having people here is just as important. There's a lot of favoritism in play here and staff can typically get away with things normal users can never get away with.


      After all you just confirmed it yourself. "If they started to vandalize and delete pages they will instantly have their positions removed." if it was a normal user they'd be banned across Fandom.

        Loading editor
    • So we found out the leader of mckdude. they are all part of the anti VSBW.

      https://imgur.com/a/nVjJt9d

        Loading editor
    • We did instantly ban FanofRPGs when he started vandalising pages, but only demoted Lina Shields when he started to delete his blog posts.

      Basically, we are trying our best to be as fair as we can, but we have to try to take into account how much people have contributed to the wiki as well.

      I think that some people are unfairly trying to paint this wiki as some kind of tyrannical dictatorship, even though most of the staff are generally making an effort to be nice, helpful and reasonable.

        Loading editor
    • That said, much like a business, staff members obviously do have more of a say in the wiki, but that doesn't mean that regular members have no say, or that we are going around bullying them. It is important to not be oversensitive.

        Loading editor
    • @EoL

      Thank you for the information. I have sent your image to the Fandom staff.

        Loading editor
    • Moronic question, what does he gain with "ending" this wikia if he will just create another?

      Isnt it just easier to do like the omniversal battlefield wikia and use your own tiering system?

      Like, seriously, the internet IS big enough for more than one fictional battling site.

        Loading editor
    • Well he wanna replace vsbw itself and make him and mckdude the staff of his wikia.

        Loading editor
    • Yes, it is better to just start their own wiki. If they do a better job than us in building it, it will get more visitors over time. If they don't, nobody would have cared regardless if we are here or not.

        Loading editor
    • He also wants all the user from here leave this wikia and go to his.

        Loading editor
    • Also, we are usually in place 11 to 18 in the official WAM score rankings. Fandom would never shut down such a popular wiki, as they make a lot of money on us.

        Loading editor
    • Something just came to me, and it’s a bit controversial...

      Now, obviously, I don’t side with any of these people, but looking at their “reasoning”, and looking back on it, we’ve gotten far too many complaints about staff and staff hatred not to suspect that we do need to shape up somewhere. I know we can’t please everyone and whatnot, nor do I believe that what they want to do to staff is appropriate, but I don’t remember this level of hostility a few years ago. Maybe we do need to look back at ourselves continuing on, so we don’t create more Mckmals.

        Loading editor
    • > we’ve gotten far too many complaints about staff and staff hatred not to suspect that we do need to shape up somewhere.

      Why do you believe one certain admin almost got demoted to Discussion Mod the past month?

      We're already trying to shape up. Pinning the blame on us is the last thing you want to do.

        Loading editor
    • Also, a more normal person would just have created a new account that behaved better and tried to fit in here if they really wanted to be a part of this community, or simply apologised to the staff and asked for us to lift the ban. Behaving like Mckmal is not remotely normal. People like that were thinking in an irrational manner long before we got involved.

        Loading editor
    • @Ant They are trying to hack your account.

        Loading editor
    • Oh, that is not good at all. I have a very strong password though.

        Loading editor
    • Antvasima wrote: Also, a more normal person would just have created a new account that behaved better and tried to fit in here if they really wanted to be a part of this community, or simply apologised to the staff and asked for us to lift the ban. Behaving like Mckmal is not remotely normal. People like that were thinking in an irrational manner long before we got involved.

      Ummm...isnt that just create a sockpuppet ? Which is again fandom's rule ?

        Loading editor
    • Also, reading all of this discussion really scares the hell out of me as a new user.

        Loading editor
    • @ant That's good to hear, just warning you.

        Loading editor
    • Also, reading all of this discussion really scares the hell out of me as a new user.

        Loading editor
    • @Clock Don't worry. VSBW is trying their best to keep the Mckdude banned.

        Loading editor
    • Clockwork Cookies wrote: Ummm...isnt that just create a sockpuppet ? Which is again fandom's rule ?

      Technically, but they won't care or know unless you're doing the same type of behaviour, or if you're still on thin ice for what you did and people recognize you.

      Making a rule-abiding sockpuppet that contributes and helps out is much better than making a bunch of sockpuppets to post porn with.

        Loading editor