FANDOM


  • We may finally have an image of Milky Way equivalent of Dragon Ball universe looks like. I know 4 galaxy was debunked already, but these would remove all the doubts for good

    DBS ep 16, 1:55 (it flies by really fast, so pause to notice clearly)

    Video 2.mp4 snapshot 01.55 -2015.10.25 01.06.54-

    Dragon Ball Milky Way

      Loading editor
    • Is that a little galaxy below that big one.

        Loading editor
    • yup, those are many galaxies all right

      btw this wasnt the final nail, the final nail was already put in, this one it the 4 galaxy claim sstraight in the head while it was in the coffin XD

        Loading editor
    • Most likely, could also be a nebula. It's a very fast moving scene so the image was not clear

        Loading editor
    • GTgokussj4 wrote:
      Is that a little galaxy below that big one.

      bruh, thats just another galaxy further behind the front one

        Loading editor
    • The Living Tribunal1 wrote:
      GTgokussj4 wrote:
      Is that a little galaxy below that big one.
      bruh, thats just another galaxy further behind the front one

      Cool now the argument can RIP.

        Loading editor
    • The Living Tribunal1 wrote:
      yup, those are many galaxies all right

      btw this wasnt the final nail, the final nail was already put in, this one it the 4 galaxy claim sstraight in the head while it was in the coffin XD

      Whenever you see a 4 galaxy debater you know its a downplayer. Just ignore those ignorant idiots

        Loading editor
    • Faisal Shourov wrote:
      The Living Tribunal1 wrote:
      yup, those are many galaxies all right

      btw this wasnt the final nail, the final nail was already put in, this one it the 4 galaxy claim sstraight in the head while it was in the coffin XD

      Whenever you see a 4 galaxy debater you know its a downplayer. Just ignore those idiots

      but people like endless mike will still percivere 

        Loading editor
    • I have no clue where the shitty databook got the 4 galaxy nonsense from. Thats why I dont trust these non canon handouts.

        Loading editor
    • Didn't see it. Nice catch. 

        Loading editor
    • Screenshot (471)

      Better one i think

        Loading editor
    • Galaxies
      HD
        Loading editor
    • Even better

        Loading editor
    • Who are these frauds at daizenshuu providing fake information.? 

        Loading editor
    • it's not that it's false necessarily, it was just interpreted incorrectly by some people 

      the "4 galaxies" the daizenshuu refers to are admnistrative zones created for convenience by the kaiohs to divide the universe in 4 parts. (in fact this is even stated at some point in one of the books)

      they decided to call those 4 equally divided parts "galaxies"..and then it became confusing because we understand that term "galaxy" as something else entirely. (in fact there are actual real-world "galaxies" inside the "galaxies" created by the kaiohs)

        Loading editor
    • Hiei312 wrote:
      it's not that it's false necessarily, it was just interpreted incorrectly by some people 

      the "4 galaxies" the daizenshuu refers to are admnistrative zones created for convenience by the kaiohs to divide the universe in 4 parts. (in fact this is even stated at some point in one of the books)

      they decided to call those 4 equally divided parts "galaxies"..and then it became confusing because we understand that term "galaxy" as something else entirely. (in fact there are actual real-world "galaxies" inside the "galaxies" created by the kaiohs)

      I dont remember the 4 galaxy being mentioned in manga or DBS. What Daizenshuu says isn't relevant to DBS atm, it's non canon

        Loading editor
    • the universe is divided in 4 parts, i believe this is indeed mentioned at some point in the manga.


      but they're not "galaxies". imagine our own universe with two abstract lines dividing it in a cross shape. that's basically how it is...

        Loading editor
    • After all these years, Dbz finally escaped from the 4-galaxy curse

        Loading editor
    • Hiei312 wrote:
      the universe is divided in 4 parts, i believe this is indeed mentioned at some point in the manga.


      but they're not "galaxies". imagine our own universe with two abstract lines dividing it in a cross shape. that's basically how it is...

      Please show a scan which says four galaxy. I dont trust anything from daizenshuu

        Loading editor
    • i'm just saying, the daizenshu doesn't necessarily contradict anything


      you can think of it as a really big universe with billions of galaxies, divided in 4 equal parts. then everything comes into place.

        Loading editor
    • Daizenshuu is non canon so it doesn't matter if it contradicts or affirms anything. Has the manga explicitly said four galaxy? If so please give scans. What Daizenshuu says is irrelevant at this point. 

        Loading editor
    • i don't think you understand the point.


      nothing ever stated "four galaxy". not even the daizenshu. they're just adminastrative zones


      and this is canon as the north kaioh is officially called north kaioh in the manga. the north/south/east/west divisions are obviously there.

        Loading editor
    • Actually Daizenshuu does state 4 Galaxy in the guide book

        Loading editor
    • Faisal Shourov
      Faisal Shourov removed this reply because:
      unnecessary comment
      20:02, October 27, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • eh..i have no clue where it would be.it'd take too long to look up

      its somewhere in namek saga when they're trying to revive Goku and Kaioh says Namek is outside of his area of authority.

      that pretty much says the kaiohs have established a system dividing the universe in parts. 


      what difference does that even make though? whether the universe is divided or not in whatever abstract zones the kaiohs made up doesn't make it any smaller. >_>

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.