The Player is the protagonist of Minecraft. Known as either Steve or Alex depending on the player's choice, they are a lone miner in an endlessly flat world, trying their best to survive.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-A | High 8-C | At least 8-B, possibly Low 7-C | 2-C, possibly 2-B
Name: Steve or Alex | Varies
Gender: Unknown (While referred to as male or female respectively, WoG mentions that gender does not exist in Minecraft)
Classification: Human, Miner | Player
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Survival Expert, Regeneration (Mid. Can regenerate from several arrows through their skull), Non-Physical Interaction (Can directly damage intangible beings like Vex), Immortality (Type 9. Death is but an inconvenience to them, and they can reappear as long as their true selves exist), Dimensional Storage (Via inventory and shulker boxes)
Same as before, plus Fire Manipulation, Adept Swordsman, Summoning (Can summon a Snow Golem or an Iron Golem depending on the materials they have), Statistics Amplification, Magic, Poison Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Invisibility, Resistance to Fire, Teleportation, Healing, Enhanced Senses, Water Breathing, Death Manipulation (Via Decay Potion), Probability Manipulation (Via Luck Potion), Purification (Type 3. Can cure status effects by drinking milk), Curse Manipulation, Perception Manipulation (Via Nausea Potion and Blindness Potion), Probability Manipulation (Via Fortune)
Same as before to a greater extent, plus Ice Manipulation and Water Walking (Via Frost Walker), Portal Creation (Via Nether Portal), Limited Resurrection (Via Totem of Undying), Gravity Manipulation (Can slow down their own fall or other entities'), Electricity Manipulation (Can channel electricity to cause thunder to fall on an enemy when it is raining), Water Manipulation (Can use water to propel themselves in the air at high speeds when water is nearby), Flight, Light Manipulation (Can cause enemies to glow making them able to be seen through walls with the Spectral Arrow)
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Creation, Resurrection (Death is but a temporary inconvenience to the player), Mind Reading, Possibly Non-Corporeal, Magic (The Player has been likened to Witches and Warlocks from the past), Reality Warping (Easily created the entire world of Minecraft), Self-Sustenance (Types 1, 2, and 3), Space-Time Manipulation (The three main worlds of Minecraft each possesses their own space-time), Law Manipulation (The different dimensions of Minecraft each have different laws of physics to some degree. Can change the "difficulty of an entire world, which can modify the properties of beings and outright prevent some from existing), Void Manipulation (The difficulty can erase beings and prevent them from reappearing. Can also erase an entire world (which includes three universes) instantly), Higher-Dimensional Existence (Sees all of Minecraft as a simple dream), Large Size (Type 9)
Attack Potency: Small Building level (Can easily kill a Silverfish) | Large Building level (Can consistently kill common monsters, such as Zombies, and can hit back Ghast fireballs, which are this powerful. Can kill Endermen) | At least City Block level, possibly Small Town level (Can trade blows with the Ender Dragon and the Wither, and is capable of defeating them). Can ignore durability with Poison, Instant Damage, and Decay splash potions and via Thorn Enchantment | Low Multiverse level, possibly Multiverse level (The Player is the creator of a "small, private world", which contains Minecraft in its entirety. This includes at least one set of three infinite space-time continuums. It is also hinted that several other video games or Minecraft worlds, which has no set limit and is easily capable of containing more than 1000 of them, are but part of the player's dream)
Speed: Normal Human (Can run at 5.5 m/s) with Subsonic combat, reaction, and flight speed with the Elytra (Can keep up with Skeletons), Superhuman travel speed on Horses (Can travel about 14 m/s) | Unknown
Striking Strength: Small Building Class | Large Building Class | At least City Block Class, possibly Small Town Class | Unknown
Durability: Building level (The Player is as durable as mobs such as Skeletons, and can survive Ghast fireballs, without any armour) | Large Building level (The Player's stronger armours can tank Creeper explosions), at least City Block level, possibly Small Town level with shields (Can no-sell attacks from The Wither) | At least City Block level, possibly Small Town level (Can take hits from the Ender Dragon and The Wither), higher with shields | Unknown (The entire world of Minecraft is but a dream to them)
Range: Standard melee range, Extended melee range with swords, Tens of meters with bow, Low Multiversal with portals | Low Multiversal, possibly Multiversal
Standard Equipment: Swords, Bows and Arrows, Pickaxe, Shovels, TNT, etc.
Intelligence: Gifted. They are an expert fighter, miner, farmer, architect, blacksmith, alchemist, and many others.
Weaknesses: Non-splash potions take a little over a second to drink, and can be interrupted. Splash Potions can hurt him if he's too close. TNT takes several seconds to explode, usually giving enemies enough time to escape. He can be interrupted while slinging arrows. Death will cause them to lose all of their items until they can retrieve them. | None notable
- TNT: An ignitable block of explosives, which can easily kill/harm beings with similar durability to his own.
- Potion: A consumable item that can be used to give buffs to the player.
- Healing: Can be used to heal themselves quickly.
- Regeneration: Increases their regenerative capacities.
- Fire Resistance: Renders them nigh-immune to fire and heat-related attacks.
- Slow Falling: Slows down their falls.
- Potion of the Turtle Master: Dramatically increases their offenses at the cost of speed.
- Splash Potion: A throwing kind of potion that can apply negative status effects or just instant damage to the enemy.
- Poison: Inflicts a poison which can greatly weaken the enemy, although it cannot kill them.
- Slowness: Slows down the enemy's movements to a crawl.
- Weakness: Reduces the enemy's physical strength greatly.
- Decay: Causes the target to slowly wither and decompose away.
- Instant Harming: A kind of poison that instantly dishes out damage against the enemy. These damages ignore any armor that the target possesses and deals direct damage to their body.
- Invisibility: A Kind of poison that makes the player disappear. Mobs will only detect and track the player at very close range, a range which is increased when the player wears armor.
- Lingering Potion: Another throwing potion that leaves the surrounding area of impact full of the effect of the potion for a few seconds.
- Elytra: A pair of wings that can be used to glide when in the air. The usage of fireworks can transform this into high-speed flight.
- Bow: A simple bow weapon. Arrows can be tipped with any of the potion effects mentioned or be turned into "Spectral Arrows", which helps Steve tracks enemy hits by it.
- Trident: A throwing weapon that can also be used in melee situations. Various enchantments can have a variety of effect on it, allowing it to come back to the player once thrown, allowing it to summon lightning under a thunderstorm or allowing the player to propel themselves in the air at high speed when raining or when underwater.
- Totem of Undying: When held, this item will resurrect the player once from death,
- Enchantment: Possible boosts applied to Steve's weapons. They can be made sharper, more durable, enable them to produce flames or make them stronger against a specific type of enemy. Enchantments on armor can make it more durable against certain types of attacks or even damage the enemy if Steve is hit.
Key: Base | Early/Mid Game | Late Game | Real Player