|“||Okay. One more. Just one. Is this world protected? Because you're not the first lot to come here. Oh, there have been so many. And what you've got to ask is, what happened to them? Hello. I'm the Doctor. Basically, run.||„|
The Doctor is the titular main protagonist of the British television series Doctor Who. A renegade Time Lord from the planet Gallifrey, the Doctor has gone on various adventures throughout time and space with his companions, saving countless lives and preventing the destruction of the universe and beyond multiple times.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 9-A, at least 7-B with Sonic Screwdriver and alien gun. 4-B, likely far higher during regenerations | High 1-C with Preparation | High 1-C | High 1-B
Name: Unknown, goes by "The Doctor", also known as Doctor Who, Theta Sigma (ΘΣ), John Smith, ∂³∑x² (one source stated that "∂³∑x²" is their real name, but it is vague and never been confirmed in any Doctor Who narrative), "The Oncoming Storm", "The Last Child of Gallifrey", "Timelord Victorious", "Valeyard", and many others
Origin: Doctor Who
Gender: Male (1st to 13th incarnations), Female (14th Incarnation)
Age: Unknown biologically (The Doctor often forgets, and sometimes, lies about his age), over four billion years old mentally due to the events of "Heaven Sent"
Classification: Time Lord, Time Traveler
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Regeneration (Mid, he can regenerate every dying cell from his regeneration), Longevity (Each regeneration cycle could last for about 1000 years), Telepathy, Preparation, Martial Arts (The Doctor can use Venusian Aikido), Paralysis Inducement (Used Venusian aikido to stun Epzo with only one finger), Mind Manipulation (The Doctor occasionally practice hypnosis, and use it multiple times), Memory Manipulation, Acausality (Types 1 and 4, Can exist outside of localized time loops and is merely weakened when his past selves are taken or erased outside of time-line. Time Lords are stated to exist outside "the normal chain of causal events"), Extrasensory Perception, Status Effect Inducement, Magic, Sleep Manipulation (Can put people to sleep with a single touch), Limited Life Manipulation (Charged a power cell of his TARDIS with his breath, although he admitted that it took ten years off of his life), Social Influencing (Can bring down Harriet Jones' government with six words, started a rumour that he thought she looked tired, and therefore wasn't up to the job of running the country, which spread throughout other MPs and the media, and she was eventually ousted. Can turn an army around at the mention of his name), Causality Manipulation and Probability Manipulation (It was stated that causality loops around him and that the "odds collapse" in his presence), Supernatural Luck (When a Time Lord’s life is threatened, or they finds themselves in a situation where escape seems impossible, curious episodes transpire as if by chance, weather conditions inexplicably change, distracting the enemy long enough for the Time Lord to slip away. Mysterious third parties just happen to pass by, inadvertently saving the Time Lord from their fate. Even when they are put in a place of confinement, doors which are thought to be secure are found to have been left unlocked, and competent guards look the other way at precisely the wrong moments), Technology Manipulation (Reprograms Nanogenes to "mail the software patch" to other humans, restoring them to normal), Enhanced Senses (Can decipher the composition of objects by taste), Precognition (Time Lords can naturally see if events in time are fixed or can be manipulated), Fourth Wall Awareness, Magic Nullification (Time Lords have a permanent area of effect around them that nullifies magic with their presence alone, the Doctor forced the laws of physics to reassert themselves and effectively cancelled out the magic, almost as if they were scared of what he might do to them if they didnʼt comply)
Resistance/Immunity to many forms of Radiation, Plot Manipulation (Capable of somewhat acting against the will of the master of the land of fiction in his own realm), Poison, Precognition (His future and past cannot be easily detected by beings that can see this sort of thing), Telepathy attacks, as well as Possession and is highly resistant to Mind Manipulation (The Doctor can resist forms of hypnosis, such as BOSS's conditioning at its strongest power frequency. Able to close and seal his mind from the Eternals), Existence Erasure (Time Lord’s "reality" is much more solid than other, more ephemeral beings, and as a consequence is that much harder to change or erase. Resisted the effects of the crack in time, which can erase people from time, reality, and memory. Resisted Charon's power to erase him, and even kills it while doing so), Time Stop (Resisted the time stop ability of Kronos and Lampreys), Magic (Forced the laws of physics to reassert themselves and effectively cancelled out the magic), as well as the vacuum of space. Is also resistant to time alterations such as remembering people/objects that are erased from time and time loops and surviving extremely hot/cold temperatures for short periods, Is also capable of surviving without oxygen for a short period, Electricity Manipulation (Survived an electric attack normally fatal to humans, and managed to remove the device from around himself)
The Sonic Screwdriver is capable of: Technology Manipulation, Hacking (Can also obtain money from machines), Energy Manipulation and Energy Projection (War, Tenth, and Eleventh Doctor use the Sonic to projects energy that destroyed a Dalek), Magnetism Manipulation (The Fifth Doctor's Screwdriver could reverse the magnetic field on Monopticons), Vibration Manipulation (Can resonate concrete) and limited Durability Negation (Burned a man's wrist by vibrating his molecules), Explosion Manipulation, Telekinesis (Can be used to move object), Information Analysis (Can be used to analyze informations of an object), Heat Manipulation and Fire Manipulation (The Third Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver could create a spark of fire. The Eleventh Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver could ignite swamp gas), Sound Manipulation (Can project a sound), Reverse Teleportation (Seen here), Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation (The Eleventh Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver could further open a pre-existing crack in space-time, causing it to collapse. Revealed an object a second out of sync with normal time), Matter Manipulation (The Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver was going to disintegrate a door, albeit this takes hundreds of years due to having to count every particle of its composition), Memory Manipulation (Was going to erase part of Danny Pink's memory), Density Manipulation (Increased the density of a suit by 800%), Forcefield Creation (The Thirteenth Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver could create a forcefield), Weather Manipulation (The Doctor built some amplification tech to his Sonic Screwdriver, which created a storm and made it rain) For the other gadgets, see list below for more information
All previous, plus Existence Erasure with De-mat gun, Gain access to military missiles that can wipe out 10 Downing Street, Clairvoyance, Life Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Disease Manipulation, Age Manipulation and Death Manipulation (Has access to the Hand of Omega, which is designed to customize the life cycle of stars. Used Kotturuhs' power to creates the Sentence of Death, which grant or enforce a defined lifespan upon an entire species—from thousands of years to instant destruction—and was responsible for bringing the concept of death to N-Space during the Dark Times), Explosion Manipulation, Reality Warping and Law Manipulation with the Amaranth (The Amaranth could look for parts of reality that become warped, frayed, or ambiguous, and rebuild them according to more "rational patterns"), Pocket Reality Manipulation (His pockets are bigger on the inside. Implied to have made a pipe system larger on the inside during his time on Trenzalore, a planet largely devoid of technology), Biological Manipulation (Can change species by rewriting every cell in his body), Durability Negation (Can bypass dimensional barriers), Space - Time Manipulation and Power Nullification (Created a Crystal that can turn Eternals into ordinary humans), Portal Creation, Nanotechnology, Summoning (Can summon living metal that can reform itself upon death, as well as Chronovores), Homing Attack, BFR, Sealing (Trapped Sister of Mine in every mirror in existence. Sealed Fenric inside a magic “genie” bottle. His modified De-mat gun can also be used to sealing the Medusa Cascade), Time Stop (Time stopped Son of Mine before putting him to work as a scarecrow forever), Enhanced Senses (Can see normally invisible beings with his mirror), Soul Manipulation (Trapped Kizlet’s soul inside a computer as karma for her having done so to Clara), Size Manipulation with Tissue Compression Eliminator, Attack Reflection and Law Manipulation (Obtained an amulet with the symbol of the Gods of Ragnarok that allowed him to reflect their own power against them, and then severed their connection to existence, making them no longer omnipresent like the Guardians), Weather Manipulation (The Doctor built some amplification tech to his Sonic Screwdriver, which created a storm and made it rain), Resistance to Existence Erasure (The Chronon Blocker allow user to block and resist existence erasure, but the effect will disappear if the user travels to different point in time), Reality Warping (The Doctor can build a device that counteract reality warping and direct it back to kill the user), Mind Manipulation and Perception Manipulation (The De-mesmeriser can nullify the effects of Mind Control and Perception Manipulation) With the Key to Time, the Doctor gains all the powers of the Guardians of Time except those based on physiology, including Reality Warping, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2), Soul Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Telepathy, Telekinesis, Spatial Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Fusionism, Mind Manipulation, Causality Manipulation Magic, Physics Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Void Manipulation, BFR, Chaos Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Technology Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Dream Manipulation, Invulnerability, Attack Reflection, Forcefield Creation, Memory Manipulation, Power Nullification, Biological Manipulation, Transmutation, Sealing, Immersion, Power Bestowal, Life Manipulation, as well as presumably Resistance to the powers of The Black Guardian
All powers from base, Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Fire Manipulation, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Reality Warping, Telekinesis, Space-Time Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Perception Manipulation, Teleportation, Matter Manipulation, possibly has all of the powers of the Quantum Archangel, including Cosmic Awareness, Probability Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2), Fusionism, Immortality (Types 1, 3, and 5), Regeneration (Mid-Godly), Mind Manipulation, Magic, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Reality Warping, Heat Manipulation, Law Manipulation and Physics Manipulation
Attack Potency: Small Building level (Fought The Master, who can harm him, on various occasions, even outmatching the latter in combat. Punched down a steel door, continuously struck a twenty-foot thick Azbantium wall, a mineral 400 times harder than diamond, to the point where it eventually shattered, even after breaking his hand in the attempt), at least City level with Sonic Screwdriver (The War Doctor, Tenth Doctor and Eleventh Doctor's three sonic screwdrivers destroyed a Dalek) and Time War Gun (Destroyed a Skaro Degredation, which have reinforced armor capable of withstanding their own attacks. Threatened to atomize Alice Obiefune), was going to kill the Dalek in Van Statten's Museum. Solar System level, likely far higher during regenerations (The Eleventh Doctor's regeneration destroyed a Dalek Saucer) | High Complex Multiverse level with Preparation (Acquired The Moment, the Time Lord's most powerful creation, and would have obliterated Gallifrey and the Daleks. The Key to Time grants its wielder the full power of The Six-Fold God), can bypass durability with various equipment (The 2Dis is capable of expanding or contracting the spatial dimensions of an object, rendering it 2nd or 3rd dimensional, the De-Mat Gun rewrites a target's history, erasing their physical form from existence) | High Complex Multiverse level (Absorbed the power of Lux Aeterna and fought with the Quantum Archangel, causing her serious harm in the process, although he was eventually overpowered) | High Hyperverse level (Gained the power of the Glory. Fought against The Master who's comparable to him)
Speed: At least Athletic Human (Consistently stated to move with more speed and grace than a normal human), with FTL+ Reaction Speed | Immeasurable with The Moment and Key to Time | Immeasurable | Immeasurable
Striking Strength: Small Building Class | Inapplicable | High Complex Multiversal | High Hyperversal
Durability: Small Building level (Easily withstood direct contact with a Sycorax whip, which can disintegrate humans. Survived a fall from several hundred feet through a glass ceiling, was only briefly knocked out by a gun that could be fatal to humans), Higher after Regeneration (Comparable to River Song, who tanked large amounts of gunfire) | At least High Complex Multiverse level with the Mirror Amulet (Reflected the Gods of Ragnarok's power back at them, destroying their Psychic Circus and severing their link to the universe) | High Complex Multiverse level (Survived attacks from the Quantum Archangel, though he was on the verge of being killed after an extended fight) | High Hyperverse level (Survived attacks from the master, although he was eventually overpowered)
Stamina: Very High (Even on the verge of death, a Time Lords' bodies will keep trying to regenerate, sometimes taking days to succumb to their injuries. Was able to crawl up a staircase for 1.5 days in critical condition and with highly minimal rest after punching a wall 400 times harder than diamond, which shattered his bones. Withstood 500,000 rads from a nuclear bolt after being heavily damaged) | Likely Limitless | Likely Limitless
Range: Standard melee range, Unknown with Sonic Screwdriver, High Complex Multiversal with some equipment (Can effect elder gods like Fenric who are larger than the multiverse) | High Complex Multiversal (Should be comparable to the Quantum Archangel) | High Hyperversal
- TARDIS: A sentient time travel machine that can take the Doctor to various places across space-time.
- Sonic Screwdriver: A multi-purpose tool that allows him to, power-up, hack into, repair, open, destroy/disable various things.
- Psychic Paper: A blank piece of paper that he shows to others to show them whatever he wants them to believe who he is. This can also be used on machinery too.
- Shades: The Doctor has had shades that have infrared/thermal imaging, as well as “Sonic Glasses” that are capable of the same abilities as a sonic screwdriver.
- Unbreakable Chains: The Doctor can bind his foes with chains that were forged in the heart of a dwarf star.
- TARDIS Key: A key that can be used to summon the TARDIS around himself. If the TARDIS is removed from the deactivated and removed from Space-Time, the Doctor could bring it back with enough power.
- Matter condensation: A technique used by the Master (the technique was also learnt by the Doctor) which can shrink someone to death.
- Explosives: Used explosives to blow up a relay device that damaged a department store.
- Anti-Plastic: Used to defeat the Nestene Consciousness.
- Space-Time Phone Calls: The Doctor is able to upgrade the phones of his/her companions so they can make calls through time and space.
- Binoculars: Futuristic looking binoculars to help him/her see longer distances.
- Sonic earmuffs: Blocked out any noise as well as any telepathic attacks.
- Species matcher: Identifies the species/race of an individual. Can also detect invisible beings.
- The writer's block: A stasis jail cell made by the Doctor.
- Chronodyne generator: Small devices that can be used to accelerate time around a user sending them billions of years into the future.
- Memory Dump: The Doctor can instantly download or upload any information he likes with a headbutt, which he considers to be vastly unpleasant. Considering this is the doctor's mind, this could be a potentially devastating technique as humans can't handle a Gallifreyan's psyche very well.
- TARDIS homing watch: Can be used to locate a TARDIS.
- Invisibility watch: A device that allowed the Doctor to turn invisible. The Doctor could also sense when it was being used.
- Increased gravity stabiliser: A device that was capable of resisting the force of tornadoes.
- 2Dis: A device that can turn 2-D objects, back to their original 3-D state.
- Stattenheim remote control: A device that was capable of controlling TARDIS' remotely.
- Imagineum: Can turn light into matter and create duplicates of beings. The Doctor once used it to duplicate the Celestial Toymaker.
- Metaphysical engine: Allows the user to travel into the minds or thoughts of individuals, groups of people, as well as beliefs and imaginations.
- Magic box: This device could alter the size of an object as well as emitting a heat ray.
- Time flow analog: A device that can disrupt time travel devices.
- Amaranth: A device created by the Time Lords to find unstable or discontinuous elements of the universe and to rebuild them along more rational lines, such as the established laws of the Spiral Politic.
- De-mat Gun: A weapon that when fired, erases the enemy from all of reality. Its weakness is that after one shot it destroys the gun, because it is so powerful. Also requires the Great Key of Rassilon to arm it (although during the Time War, many were produced). The Doctor later modified the De-mat Gun so it could remove millions from time and space at once, can also be used to sealing the Medusa Cascade.
- Chronic tripwire: Can be used to accelerate evolution so much to the point beings become dust.
- Psilent songbox: Can banish Cyclors, a higher-dimensional race that was stated to be "functionally omnipotent", to higher dimensions. When it reacted to a time paradox, the Songbox was also able to cause a complete "chronal meltdown", which collapsed all possibilities, past, future, and timelines together. And when the Songbox reacted with the Chronal tumour inside the TARDIS, it turned into a temporal bomb, which could warp the reality and space-time of everything it touched, including the Cyclors.
- Time Ring: A device that allowed for time-travel.
- Personal reality warp: Created a parallel dimension based on what the person was recently experiencing.
- Hand of Omega: Capable of altering a star's life cycle and able to turn them into a supernova. Was also capable of enhancing weapons.
- Axumillary Orb: A weapon that was capable of pulverising an entire planet.
- Armageddon Sapphire: Was capable of restarting a new universe as well as tearing reality apart causing damage to the Six-Fold realm.
- The Moment: A questionably Nigh Omniscient superweapon that can summon every incarnation of the Doctor (Past, Present, and Future) as well as being capable of destroying everything inside the Time-War.
- Delta Wave: With prep time, depending on the equipment accessible, he can broadcast a wave that will from put to sleep to kill anyone with an organic brain. The range can go from personal to at least planetary.
- De-mesmeriser: Can nullify the effects of Mind Control and Perception Manipulation.
- Space-Time Vortex Crystal: Can summon a time storm from the Space-Time Vortex which swept away the Eternals' powers.
Intelligence: Supergenius. Knows incredible amounts of things about the universe (Claims to be able to speak every language in the universe, and is capable of easily deducing equipment to its point of origin). Can know the details of objects just by tasting/smelling them, and can tell where he is in the universe by looking at the alignment of stars. He has created various equipment/weapons out of nothing but junk on several occasions. Has a very in-depth knowledge on Earth history (Because of traveling their lots) and has picked up many skills from various historic people in his travels. On several occasions various incarnations has fought, defeated, and outsmarted beings such as the Eternals and Guardians of Time.
Standard Tactics: Generally avoids using the sonic screwdriver or guns in combat unless absolutely necessary. Usually relies on non-lethal incapacitation methods, such as taking away his opponents powers, trapping them inside mirrors, trapping them in a time loop, etc
Weaknesses: Is unwilling to change fixed points in history (Although sometimes he has ignored this). Generally hates using guns. Burning out both his hearts will stop him from regenerating, as well as killing him before he can finish regenerating (He also has a finite, albeit unknown and likely very large, limit to his number of regenerations). The Sonic Screwdriver doesn’t work on wood or anything with a deadlock seal | The Glory refuses to give its wielder "immortality"
- The Doctor remembers the agony of 4.5 billion years of torture.
DOCTOR: (angry) That's when I remember! Always then. Always then. Always exactly then! I can't keep doing this, Clara! I can't! Why is it always me? Why is it never anybody else's turn? Heaven Sent
CLARA: One question. And you will answer. How long was the Doctor trapped inside the confession dial?
OHILA: We think four and a half billion years. Hell Bent
- The Doctor can survive the Vacuum of Space
In the episode "Oxygen", the Doctor gave his helmet to Bill and was able to survive several minutes in the vacuum of space without a space helmet, although this makes him blind. source
- The Moment seals and destroys everything in the time war.
- Can perform sleight of hand on people without them noticing as the Doctor [https://gyazo.com/fdafe2db4f4b739e4021b0f26777ad13 switched Captain Jack's gun with a banana.
Key: Normally | With Preparation Time and Equipments | After Absorbing Lux Aeterna | With the power of the Glory