|“||People ask, "Why do you fight? Why do you kill? Why do you destroy?" They will die with these questions unanswered. That is humanity's bliss.||„|
|~ The Anti-Spiral's dismissal of humanity|
The Anti-Spiral (アンチスパイラル, Anchisupairaru?), also known as Anti-Spiral King or Anti-Spiral Leader, is the leader and collective consciousness of the Anti-Spiral race and the true antagonist of Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann. He appeared as a humanoid silhouette of fluctuating, abstract matter, and his ultimate goal was to avert the Spiral Nemesis by exterminating all Spiral beings.
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 1-C
Name: The Anti-Spiral, Anti-Spiral Race
Origin: Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Gender: Ambiguous (Is the manifestation of a whole race)
Age: Innaplicable (Completely unbound by time)
Classification: Anti-Spiral, Anti-Spiral leader/consciousness, Cosmic Being, Manifestation of an entire race, Ruler of the Universe, Protector of the Universe (Self-proclaimed)
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Higher-Dimensional Existence, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Reality Warping, Creation (Can create universes and induce Big Bangs with extra dimensional axes), Physics Manipulation (Created an isolated universe with its own physical laws), Size Manipulation, Large Size (Types 7, 8, and 10. As Granzeboma, Super Granzeboma, and their universe respectively), Telepathy (Talks to Simon before his death and before first making contact with Team Dai-Gurren through their entire universe), Illusion Creation (Showed Simon the Spiral Nemesis through his mind), Mind Manipulation (Via the Multiverse Labyrinth), Incorporeality, Abstract Existence (Type 1), Regeneration (Low-Godly. The consciousness behind the manifestation doesn't have a body. Their body is a materialized thought, and can reform their body with just thought), Acausality (Types 1, 2 & 4. Are unbound by time, their homeworld has independent and unfixed flow of time, as well is separated from continuous time and space. Unaffected by the multiverse's quantum cosmology that neither themselves nor their isolated universe have parallel counterparts), Invisibility (Stated by the guidebooks to be invisible to humans), Immortality (Types 1, 3 and 8; reliant on the Anti-Spiral race), Probability Manipulation, Invulnerability, Durability Negation (Including Certainty Inducement. Capable to decrease their enemy's winning percentage to 0% within their universe and can passively alter the opponents' probability of defending attacks and avoid being hit by manipulating multidimensional probability fluctuations), Portal Creation, BFR, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Time Travel (Can attack from the past and future and move up and down the time axis), Self-Sustenance (Types 1, 2 and 3), Power Mimicry (Can replicate the abilities of their opponent in its own fashion), Elasticity, Body Control, Natural Weaponry (Can extend their arms as tendrils), Piloting, Teleportation, Energy Manipulation (Absorption, Conversion, Projection), Quantum Manipulation (Destroyed Lazengann (on a quantum level and turned it into energy), Danmaku, Homing Attack (Upscaling from Mugann) Aura, Light Manipulation, Indomitable Will, Matter Manipulation, Biological Manipulation (Can create artificial beings such as Nia, has the ability to devolve lifeforms to inferior and less powerful entities), Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combat, Subspace Travel, Dimensional Travel, Electricity Manipulation, Pressure and Gravity Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Progression Immunity (Ceased their own evolution by purging themselves of Spiral Power), Drill Protrusion, Technology Manipulation (Can alter spaceships in the shape of moons), Explosion Manipulation, Flight, Spaceflight, FTL, Summoning, Weapon Mastery, Enhanced Senses, Cosmic Manipulation, Cosmic Awareness, Galaxy Attacks, Dimensional Travel Negation (With Giant Nia or themselves), likely Omnipresence, likely Nigh-Omniscience
Resistance to Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation (Upscaling from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann which has power transcending time and space), Gravity Manipulation, Radiation Manipulation and Mind Manipulation (The collective consciousness behind the manifestation consists of the countless minds on the Anti-Spiral's home planet), Immunity to Soul Manipulation (Doesn't have a soul)
Attack Potency: High Complex Multiverse level (Could fight on par with Simon, who was implied to be capable of withstanding his full power. Can easily manipulate the Multiverse (an 11 dimensional infinite multiverse) to expose infinite possibilities to his foes, trapping them in the Multiverse Labyrinth, after their recognition of alternate realities. His sheer existence maintains the Anti-Spiral’s universe; a universe stated to oscillate between the 10 and 11 dimensional membranes. As well as having a different set of dimensional axes, which correspond to a 10 + 1 dimensional reality)
Speed: At least Massively FTL+, likely Infinite (Comparable in speed to Simon, who was equal to Gurren Lagann at the time, who is far superior to even Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and Super Granzeboma. Could keep up with him in a fist fight)
Lifting Strength: Immeasurable (Should be equal in strength to Simon, who is superior to even Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Is capable of easily manipulating the Multiverse to expose consciousnesses to infinite possibilities, trapping them in the Multiverse Labyrinth)
Striking Strength: High Complex Multiversal
Stamina: Infinite (Was comparable in power reserves to Simon, before his death)
Range: High Complex Multiversal
Standard Equipment: None notable
- Optional Equipment: Annihilation Systems, Mugann, Ashtangas, Granzeboma, Super Granzeboma, Spiral Galaxies
Intelligence: Likely Nigh-Omniscient. Being the collective consciousness of the Anti-Spiral race at large, who were able to create universes and presumably enter and create higher dimensions, they likely possessed a nigh-omniscient scope of knowledge, as they had an advanced understanding of all of the multiverse's phenomena and were able to effortlessly predict the life-paths of an infinitude of Spiral Races, each with the inevitable culmination of the Spiral Nemesis. They were even able to empathize with their driven enemy in their final moments, as they made him promise to protect the larger universe as a whole; a promise he accepted.
Standard Tactics: The Anti-Spiral fights by causing absolute despair on his opponents and uses all manners of reality warping and probability manipulation
Weaknesses: Paranoia and arrogance. The Anti-Spiral is convinced that the evolution of Spiral Power will lead to the so-called "Spiral Nemesis", when a mega-black hole will appear to devour all possible reality into the void of nothingness, CIS (He prefers to crush his opponent(s) by fighting on their respective fighting levels, bringing them to absolute despair)
- Clashed with TTGL and created a large explosion.
- Grabbed TTGL and repeatedly smashed it into a mega galaxy.
- Punched TTGL and sent it smashing into a galaxy.
- Grabbed galaxies with its shoulders and threw them at TTGL.
- Sent TTGL crashing through multiple galaxies.
- Ripped TTGL apart.
- Created the Infinity Big Bang Storm by grabbing two galaxies.
- Super Granzeboma created a larger than the mega galaxies in their pocket universe and its clash with STTGLs drill caused huge explosions.
- Created the Anti Spiral Giga Drill Break and clashed with STTGL's Giga Drill Break, destroyed the pocket universe in the ensuing clash. Overpowered STTGL.
- Tanked being swung into a mega galaxy by TTGL.
- Tanked probability alteration missiles.
- Tanked TTGL's energy beams and a gigantic version of Yoko's gun.
- The Anti-Spiral:
- Multiverse Labyrinth: An ability which traps the consciousnesses of the victims forever inside the infinite possibilities by materializing the multiverse generated by the divergence of the time axis, then replaced it with infinite universes instant to instant as the possibilities are perceived. As long as the target is intelligent, they cannot escape this technique.
- Random Shroedinger Warp: Although The Anti-Spiral never personally used this attack, it should be able to use the same abilities as its Ashtanga-Class ship. When activated, The Anti-Spiral randomly jumps up and down the timeline. This enables it to attack an opponent from the past and the future. This also makes it impossible to hit The Anti-Spiral unless the target is able to retaliate with space-time manipulation of their own.
- Immortality: The Anti-Spiral race exists in suspended animation and as such does not age. The manifestation itself cannot die as long as the collective consciousness behind it exists. The consciousness in turn is the disembodied collection of all minds of the race.
- Infinity Big Bang Storm: The Granzeboma's grabs two nearby Spiral galaxies, crushes them together, and compresses their matter and energy into a ball. It then unleashes the resulting pressure, as an enormous blast of raw energy that rivals the universe's creation with eternal intense expansion. It can destroy opponents at the quantum level and annihilate them down to their very last scrap of DNA.
- Super Galaxy Tearing Halo: Uses Granzeboma's large shoulder Arms to literally throw Spiral galaxies at its opponent
- Energy Beams: The Super Granzeboma fires a myriad of beams in all directions with little regard for accuracy. However, these beams have proven themselves incredibly destructive, devastating whatever they hit.
- Super Granzeboma:
- Anti-Spiral Giga Drill Break: Super Granzeboma uses all of its energy to form One Big Drill hence the Name: "Giga Drill Break"
The Anti-Spiral is both the leader of and the physical manifestation of the Anti-Spiral consciousness after they sealed themselves away to purge their race of Spiral Power. Their highly advanced technology gives him godlike powers, which when used appears as red energy. With these abilities, he is able to manipulate the laws of physics and quantum mechanics (going as far as altering probability), which he wields regularly both offensively and as a form of intimidation. The Anti-Spiral is the arch-enemy of Lordgenome, being responsible for Lordgenome's madness after explaining the nature of the Spiral Nemesis to him.
|Discussion threads involving The Anti-Spiral|