Text Manipulation - the ability to allow work on events recorded in text form, or translated into the reality of events or phenomena. Depending on the forms of this ability is may be related to the manipulation of causality, manipulation of information, or even a direct impact on the reality itself.
- The materialization of words or symbols - such as the burning of anything after writing of the word "fire". The most obvious example can be magical runes.
- The materialization of the characters - the revival in the real world heroes to write a novel or foreign works.
- The materialization of the event - the ability to translate into reality the events recorded in text form.
- History changing - rewriting of the events occurred in the past for a specific person or for the whole world. In some cases, these changes may lead to changes in real time or even affect the future.
- Create/modify the reality in the writing of books - translated into the reality of all the events recorded in the book (while accompanied by the creation of the new world), or the manipulation of the characters and events of the real world, comparable with that as a regular writer can manipulate the characters of his novel.