Tahnok-Kal is the leader of the Bohrok-Kal, an elite squad of six mutated Bohrok made by the Bahrag as a failsafe in the event that they were somehow defeated, meant to reawaken them. It was originally an Av-Matoran, prior to its transformation into a Tahnok, and then its mutation into its current form.
Powers and Stats
Classification: Bohrok-Kal of Electricity
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Electricity Manipulation and Absorption, Forcefield Creation (It can make electricity-based shields), Telepathy, Fusionism (Can fuse with other Bohrok-Kal), Enhanced Senses with Ja-Kal and Yo-Kal, X-Ray Vision with Bo-Kal, Resistance to heat and cold with Su-Kal, Longevity
Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Comparable to Toa, who can fight with Avohkah, lightning-based Rahi that possess the properties of lightning and were mistaken for lightning bolts, as well as Rahkshi and Makuta who can manipulate electricity. Tahnok-Kal itself is an electricity manipulator), possibly Relativistic (The Toa Inika could react to and dodge Umbra in his light form).
Striking Strength: City Class+
Durability: City level+
Stamina: Limitless. Bohrok are tireless machines.
- Electric Shields: Tahnok-Kal's twin shields, which it uses to channel its control over lightning. They can contain and release hundreds of thousands of watts at a time. It can also use them as melee weapons, or as actual shields.
- Krana-Kal: Tahnok-Kal is piloted by a Krana-Kal, which grants Tahnok-Kal a number of different abilities, depending on the Krana-Kal it's using. It carries every type of Krana-Kal at all times and can switch between them at will. Krana-Kal can operate without a Bohrok-Kal, can communicate telepathically, and can form protective shields.
- Krana Bo-Kal: The Visionary. It grants Tahnok-Kal not only night vision, but the ability to see through nearly all substances.
- Krana Ca-Kal: The Seeker. It allows Tahnok-Kal to detect the presence of the Bahrag and links it to their minds.
- Krana Ja-Kal: The Tracker. It enhances Tahnok-Kal's senses and grants it a radar.
- Krana Su-Kal: The Demolisher. It grants Tahnok-Kal an intense resistance to heat and cold.
- Krana Vu-Kal: The Transporter. With Vu-Kal equipped, Tahnok-Kal's speed is enhanced.
- Krana Xa-Kal: The Liberator. With Xa-Kal equipped, Tahnok-Kal can awaken the Bahrag on touch.
- Krana Yo-Kal: The Excavator. With Yo-Kal equipped, Tahnok-Kal can sense stress points in the earth and underground movement.
- Krana Za-Kal: The Overseer. With Za-Kal equipped, Tahnok-Kal can read the minds of others, communicate telepathically, and detect emotions.
Intelligence: Tahnok-Kal has the animalistic cunning of the Bohrok, enhanced further with a deep analytical intelligence.
Weaknesses: Without its Krana, Tahnok-Kal is helpless.