|“||I don't know what hole you crawled out of, or where you came from... but I'm sending you back.||„|
Kal-El is the last survivor of the planet Krypton. When Jor-El and Lara learned that Krypton was doomed and going to be destroyed, they sent away baby Kal in a rocket, aimed towards Earth where they knew their son would be strong under the yellow sun. The rocket landed in Kansas, where Kal was discovered and adopted by Jonathan and Martha Kent, and given the name of Clark Kent. After he got a job as a reporter at the Daily Planet newspaper, he became the superhero known as Superman and a founding member of the Justice League.
Powers and Stats
Tier: Low 7-C
Name: Kal-El; Clark Kent; Superman
Origin: DC Animated Movies
Age: 20-30 years old
Classification: Kryptonian, Founding Member of the Justice League
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Genius Intelligence, Stellar Radiation Absorption and Empowerment, Flight, Enhanced Senses, Heat Vision, Regeneration (Low, likely Mid-Low), Energy Manipulation, Immortality (Type 4 via revitalization cycle), Underwater Breathing (Type 2), Air Manipulation, Vibration Manipulation (Via Thunderclaps), Resistance to Possession (Broke out of Trigon's possession)
Attack Potency: Small Town level (Can fight against beings who can harm him, making his attacks far superior to the force of the explosion he tanked with ease. Can harm Weather Wizard when he was possessed by Trigon who withstood an explosion stated to be at least a 3 kiloton impact)
Striking Strength: Small Town Class (His punches can hurt the likes of Doomsday who can tank hits from multiple members of the League)
Range: Standard melee range; several dozens of meters with heat vision.
Standard Equipment: None notable
Weaknesses: Kryptonite, Magic (Was knocked out by Orm's lightning in one hit). In the beginning of the DCAMU, he was rather cocky and hot-headed, but quickly mellowed down as the verse continued.
- Solar Energy Absorption: This is the main source of Superman's powers, his cells act as solar batteries that absorb different types of solar energy such as Earth's yellow sun, granting him vast superhuman abilities.
- Super Strength: Superman possesses incredible superhuman strength, allowing him to lift a truck and beat Parademons with it easily, breakthrough Green Lantern's constructs, and push Batman far away by just slightly nudging him. Even Darkseid showed pain from the might of Superman's blows. Of all the members of the League, Superman was the only one strong enough to fight and survive against Doomsday.
- Flight: Superman can fly at high speeds by manipulating the graviton particles around his body allowing him to defy gravity.
- Heat Vision: Superman can fire beams of intense heat from his eyes, capable of burning through steel, destroying Parademons and bore into Darkseid's eye sockets.
- Super Speed: Superman is capable of moving, reacting, running, and flying at near light-speed, though he limits his velocity on Earth to prevent environmental damage. While his reflexes aren't at Flash's level, Superman's natural mobility can just keep up with the speedster.
- Invulnerability: Superman is nearly indestructible, being able to take large amounts of damage without being injured, for example, he withstood all of Batman's weapons and took one of Darkseid's Omega Beams to the back. However, his invulnerability can be broken down by magic as Aquaman's magic-induced trident almost killed him. He is also weak to Kryptonite (radioactive pieces of his home-world). Brief exposure can hurt him and prolonged exposure can injure or kill him.
- Accelerated Healing: Superman possesses a limited, but rapid healing factor which is further enhanced by his exposure to direct sunlight. Despite being fatally wounded by Doomsday, he entered a regenerative coma, where he recovered from his wounds. Upon being exposed to the sun's rays, all of the injuries he had sustained during his fight with Cyborg Superman had instantaneously healed.
- X-Ray Vision: Superman can project harmless X-rays from his eyes, allowing him to see through solid objects except lead. He used this to see through Batman's smokescreen and look through Batman's mask to discover his identity.
- Underwater Breathing: While his physiology appears human, Superman can breathe and speak clearly underwater without any aid and can handle the bottom depths pressure of the ocean unfazed.
- Super Hearing: Superman's hearing is very sensitive, allowing him to detect even the faintest of sounds.