VS Battles Wiki

We have moved to a new external forum hosted at https://vsbattles.com/

For information regarding the procedure that needs to be exactly followed to register there, please click here.

READ MORE

VS Battles Wiki
Advertisement
VS Battles Wiki
St.Louis (AzurLane)
Hello, I'm St. Louis. People used to call me Lucky Lou. Don't you think this is your lucky day, finding me like this, Commander?♪

Summary

St. Louis is the personification of USS light cruiser St.Louis. St. Louis is eighth of nine Brooklyn-class light cruisers. She was commissioned in 1939, and active in the Pacific during World War II. After the war, she was deactivated shortly but was recommissioned into the Brazilian Navy in 1951. She served until 1976, and eventually sank then sold for scrap in 1980.

Powers and Stats

Tier: 8-A

Name: St.Louis, Lucky Lou

Origin: Azur Lane (Verse)

Gender: Female

Age: Unknown

Classification: Shipgirl (St. Louis-class Light Cruiser)

Powers and Abilities: Shipgirl Physiology, Possible Supernatural Luck (Repeatedly boasted about her luck, which implies it's true to a certain level. Her luck stat is at 65), Statistics Amplification (She can increase Firepower, Reload, and Evasion stats with first skills. Second skills increase Anti-Air stat, at the cost of decrease Firepower)

Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level (Shipgirls can do significant damage to the Pawn, which is based on a real life warship, and has power greatly exceed that of normal warships)

Speed: Superhuman with Supersonic+ reactions and combat speed (Shipgirls can react to gunfire and torpedos. Should be comparable to Zuikaku who can react and intercept missiles)

Lifting Strength: Class M (Shipgirls are superior to normal ships, which can displace tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of tons[1])

Striking Strength: Multi-City Block level (Ships can completely destroys WW2 ships and airplanes with just their basic attacks)

Durability: Multi-City Block level (Capable of surviving attacks from other Shipgirls, who are comparable to her in strength)

Stamina: Peak Human, possibly Superhuman (Ships are capable of fighting waves of enemies without getting tired, and some can even do so while being injured. Shipgirls can travel a long distance through sea for many days without rest. Should be somewhat comparable to META Shipgirls who can fought for an endless amounts of time)

Range: Standard Melee Range, Ten of Kilometers with Main Guns, AA ceiling of Ten of Kilometers with Anti-air Guns

Standard Equipment:

  • Shipgirl's Rigging: All Shipgirls have their standard rigging correspond to their ship version, which have built-in radars that allow them to get information about their opponents and their surroundings, locate other ships' positions, and pinpoint their direction, or use it for navigation.
  • Guns: As Light Cruiser type Shipgirl, her rigging contain various naval cannons of small to medium caliber, and AA guns allows her to engage airborne threat
  • Torpedoes: She has access to various types of Torpedoes.

Intelligence: Average (Is a very skilled fighter, capable of defeating various comparable ships in combat. St. Louis is very active during World War 2, especially during the Pacific War, earning eleven battle stars. She is the first American ship to clear Pearl Harbor, which earned the nickname "Lucky Lou")

Weaknesses: Shipgirls heavily depend on their rigging. Damaging it can hinder their fighting efficiencies and capacities; without it they lose the abilities to fight and their superhuman physical characteristics, returning them to normal human girl levels of strength. Torpedoes need water to operate properly.

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

  • Lucky Lou: Every 20s, 30% (60%) chance to increase own Firepower, Reload and Evasion by 10% (30%) for 10s.
  • Anti-Air Mode: When firing Anti-Air Guns, 25% chance to increase own Anti-Air by 20% (40%), and decrease own Firepower by 40% (20%) for 3s.
  • All Out Assault: Every 15 (10) shots from the main gun, trigger Full Barrage - Brooklyn-Class I (II)

Gallery

Notable Matchups

Victories:

Losses:

Inconclusive:

References

  1. Azur Lane Operation Siren Files

Discussions

Discussion threads involving St. Louis (Azur Lane)
Advertisement