|Comics||Promo Comic • Archie • STC • IDW|
|Shows||AoStH • X • Boom|
|Movies||OVA • Paramount|
For detailed information about the series, Visit the Sonic News Network.
- 1 Summary
- 2 Power of the Verse
- 3 Supporters/Opponents/Neutral
- 4 Continuity
- 4.1 Classic Era
- 4.2 Adventure/Modern Era
- 4.3 Modern Weapons
- 4.4 Civilizations
- 4.5 Locations
- 4.6 Other
- 4.7 Feats of The Verse
- 4.8 Notes of The Verse
- 5 Other Continuities
- 6 Gallery
Sonic the Hedgehog is a video game franchise created and owned by Sega. The franchise centers on a series of speed-based platform games, but several are spin-offs in different genres. The protagonist of the series is an anthropomorphic blue hedgehog named Sonic, whose peaceful life is often interrupted by the series's main antagonist, Doctor Eggman. Typically, Sonic—usually along with some of his friends, such as Tails, Amy, and Knuckles—must stop Eggman and foil any plans of world domination. The first game in the series, published in 1991, was conceived by Sega's Sonic Team division after Sega requested a mascot character; the title was a success and spawned sequels, and transformed Sega into a leading video game company during the 16-bit era in the early to mid-1990s.
The Sonic Universe has a very rich history. The main character is Sonic the Hedgehog and his usual adventure is stopping Doctor Eggman from taking over the world up to the universe. It also has a very, very large cast, with some characters getting more focus than others. In fact, the universe's history is very expandable to a point of having a rather spontaneous continuity. For this reason, we have divided the Sonic Universe into multiple "eras" for a more concise look into the timeline.
Power of the Verse
The Sonicverse's power has a very wide range, ranging from Wall level for much of the fodder Badniks to Large Planet level in the Classic/Adventure Eras and Small Star level for some near the end of the Adventure Era and into the Modern Era. Several Universal+ to Low Multiversal threats appear in the forms of the Time Eater, Egg Salamander, the Egg Wizard with the Power of the Stars, Solaris, and Super Forms at their strongest. Speed within the verse is also formidable, with even the slowest anthro characters being FTL, a small group being FTL+, and going up to Massively FTL for a select few by the time of Sonic Forces. Here are the explanations about the feats, powerscaling and stats of all the characters of the verse.
This verse also has many hax powers within it, such as Sonic and Shadow using Chaos Control to freeze time or teleport, every skilled Chaos Emerald user like Blaze being able to seal away opponents like Iblis, Emerl and Metal Sonic being able to copy an opponent's abilities by mere observation, Time Eater being able to slow down or travel through time, and Alf Layla wa-Layla and Darkspine Sonic being capable of warping reality with a wave of the hand. Color Powers (which most characters can use) can grant several abilities, such as Intangibility, Void Manipulation, and Absorption.
- Professor Voodoo
- Serpent of the Internet 97
- The real cal howard
- Luigi The Thunder Master
Feats of The Verse
- A Badnik breaks a wall (.002 Tons, 9-B)
- Dr. Eggman casually punches a truck (.003 Tons, 8-C)
- Sonic breaks the chain links to Little Planet (3.282 Teratons, Low 6-B)
- The Eclipse Cannon blasts Central City (28 Teratons, 6-B)
- Space Colony Ark destroys a portion of the moon (1.53 Yottatons. 5-B+)
- The Chaos Energy Cannon shatters the Earth (7.2 Yottatons, 5-A)
- A Chaos Emerald shifts a continent (81.279517 Yottatons, 5-A)
- The Indigo Asteroid creates a black hole made of Hyper-Go-On (7.072 Ninatons, 5-A)
- The Eclipse Cannon can pierce the stars (32.124638 Tenatons, Low 4-C)
- The Nega Wisps creates a black hole made of Hyper-Go-On (18.08 Foe, High 4-C+)
- Final Egg Blaster destroys a constellation (465.364631 ExaFoe, 4-A)
- E-102 Gamma dodges E-101 Beta's Lasers (0.3459c, Relativistic)
- Laser feats throughout the Sonic series (Relativistic to FTL)
- Classic Sonic moves faster than lasers (5.64c and 7.79c, FTL)
- Sonic overclocks the SPD meter (Unleashed) (9.02c, FTL)
- Super Sonic flies past stars (38,555c, MFTL+)
- Super Sonic flies to the Nonaggression Zone (7.068751 Billion c, MFTL+)
- Final Egg Blaster attack speed (58.216748 Billion c, MFTL+)
- Babylon Garden takes flight (212.15 Billion c, MFTL+)
- Dodon Pa's Rocket Speed (2.445662 Quadrillion c, MFTL+)
- Time Eater's AOE attack at Green Hill (4.891323 Quadrillion c, MFTL+)
- Super Sonic and Burning Blaze flying to the Exception (3.16 Quadrillion c, MFTL+)
- The Base Cast doesn't scale to the Babylon Garden, they were inside the spaceship during the entire fight against Master Core: ABIS, in which the later was simply piloting the spaceship.
Calcs/Feats currently are not being used in the scaling on the Wiki.
- Dr. Eggman destroys a wall (468 Kilojoules, 9-B)
- These calcs at the end of the day are for show. Dr. Eggman consistently tank explosions from his mechs that consistently withstand hits from Sonic till he breaks them. Withstanding the force of those explosions that would rip apart those mechs would make Dr. Eggman scale to Sonic in some way.
Notes of The Verse
Note 1: Do not attempt to scale the Base Cast to Perfect Chaos' Low 2-C rating due to Sonic defeating it in Sonic Generations, as it's deemed an Outlier.
Note 2: The topic of Invulnerability for Super Forms within the Games' setting has been discussed and considered valid within this thread. As such, you should read this thread before making any Content Revision Thread on the matter.
- The only instances that a Super Form has taken damage are consistently when the Chaos Emeralds were involved in some way with the enemy's power, and many times not even then. As such, this should also be taken into consideration before making a CRT to adjust either Invulnerability or Invulnerability Negation.
Calcs of Other Continuities
|Discussion threads involving Sonic the Hedgehog (The Universe)|