|“||I wonder if we might find a few thousand vacant square kilometres nearby... I would very much like a TRUE contest of strength between us.||„|
|~ Slayer to Sol|
Slayer (スレイヤー, Sureiyā) is a playable character in the Guilty Gear franchise, who made his first appearance in Guilty Gear XX. He is the first, and so far, only vampire in the Guilty Gear series. A charming, refined and somewhat erudite man, Slayer exudes class, but that is not to say he doesn't enjoy combat. Although he is technically not a part of the on-goings of the Guilty Gear world, he often offers advice to other characters, and has grown somewhat attached to their world.
Powers and Stats
Tier: 3-A, possibly Low 2-C
Origin: Guilty Gear
Age: Hundreds, likely thousands of years old
Classification: Vampire, Founder and former leader of the Assassin's Guild
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Flight (Can grow wings to fly), Air Manipulation (Can manipulate air with his punches), Shapeshifting (Can transform parts of his body), Shadow Manipulation, Teleportation (Can teleport through great distances with mere thought), Can alter his musculature at will and control severed limbs remotely, Immortality (Types 1, 3 and 7), Self-Sustenance (Type 2), Regeneration (High-Mid), Able to suck blood to heal himself (This doesn't only work for blood, as long as it is the source of vitality of the opponent, he can suck it up), Energy Shields and Energy Blasts of unknown nature, Magic as Information Manipulation, Smoke Manipulation (Can make smoke as tangible shields), Precognition (He can predict the next move of his opponent by analyzing their movements), Non-Physical Interaction (Able to hit souls), Possible Intangibility and Telekinesis
Lifting Strength: At least Class P
Striking Strength: Universal, possibly Universal+
Durability: Universe level, possibly Universe level+ (Tanked an attack prepared specifically to kill beings like himself with no difficulty)
Stamina: Extremely high given Guilty Gear standards.
Range: Standard melee range, thousands of kilometers with attacks.
Standard Equipment: His pipe and cape
Intelligence: Gifted (Possesses more experience than everyone else in the series, rather knowledgeable on magic and various other subjects)
Weaknesses: Limits his strength for a fair fight, to such an extent that he allows himself to be "defeated" if his opponent is good enough.
- Mappa Hunch: A forward lunging punch, leaves a trail of bats behind.
- Bloodsucking Universe: Slayer grabs his enemy to suck his/her blood and drain life.
- Dandy Step: Fast movement related technique which can be followed up with certain attacks.
- Pile Bunker: Follow up to Dandy Step and a devastating attack where Slayer channels his energy into one powerful punch.
- Crosswise Heel: Follow up to Dandy Step. Slayer does a backwards kick.
- Under Pressure: Follow up to Dandy Step. Strong claw like slash which can stagger his opponent.
- It's Late: Follow up to Under Pressure. A downwards strike
- Helter Skelter: Follow up to Dandy Step. Slayer performs a small bounce and attacks with kicks to the ground.
- Footloose Journey: Slayer uses his cape to glide in the air, the cape can damage the enemy.
- Undertow: Slayer raises his hands and does a slashing motion.
- Dead on Time: An overdrive move. Slayer strikes with a powerful punch which slightly raises him upwards in the air.
- Eternal Wings: His Cape transforms into a pair of wings and he rises into the air, leaving trails of energy behind.
- Straight-Down Dandy: An Air only move. Slayer dives into the ground to damage anyone coming in contact.
- All Dead: Slayer's Instant Kill special. Slayer performs a giant uppercut that punches the enemy out of the galaxy, sending them flying at hundreds of billions of times the speed of light.