|“||A great force still pales in comparison to the strength of the spirit. Its infinity is greater than your magic!!||„|
|~ Sieghart to Haja|
Sieghart Caeser is one of the main characters of the Rave Master series. A powerful mage strongly dedicated to his mission to "preserve time", he was loosely associated with Demon Card in order to eliminate King and appears as a minor antagonist towards Haru and friends to eliminate the 3173 girl in judgment that the power of Etherion is a direct threat to time itself.
After his first confrontation with Haru, Sieghart ceases fire against Elie until realizing the girl is symbiotically the key to 'time' itself upon further investigation. Upon saving Haru and co. from the Oración Seis, he announces their companionship in order to bring peace to the world.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 7-C | At least 7-A
Name: Sieghart Caeser
Classification: Human, Mage, Rave Warrior
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Elemental Manipulation (This includes elements such as Fire, Water, Earth, Lightning, Poison, Light, and Plant Manipulation), Mind Manipulation, Sealing, BFR, Absorption, Attack Reflection, Illusion Creation, Flight, Time Manipulation, Telepathy
Speed: Massively Hypersonic (Faster than Beginning of Series Haru who is using Silfarion) | Massively Hypersonic (Faster than before)
Lifting Strength: Superhuman (Physically comparable to Haru) | At least Superhuman (Stronger than before)
Striking Strength: At least Town Class (Comparable to Reina and Julius) | At least Mountain Class (Fought and damaged Haja. Should be stronger than Post-Doryu Fight Haru)
Durability: At least Town level (Comparable to Reina and Julius Rayfield) | At least Mountain level (Took many hits from Haja)
Stamina: Extremely large (Fought in an intense battle for 7 days and nights straight. Lasted 50 years without food)
Range: Standard melee range. Several hundreds of meters with ranged attacks.
Standard Equipment: None notable
Intelligence: Genius (An extremely skilled combatant and a master sorcerer who is regarded as a genius)
Weaknesses: None notable
Elemental Magic: Upon his pseudonym as the "Elemental Master", Sieghart's abilities are described to be an Elementalist; a powerfully skilled magician who excels at controlling and manipulating more than just the eight elements. This extends to non-elements including Quintessence/Aether, void, poison, energy, plasma, time and space, and celestial. The mere thought of Sieghart causes even Go Rockwell shudders and breaks in cold sweat, and proceeds to warn both of Haru and Elie not to mess with him. As known by other mages and adversaries and other numerous occasions, Sieg's magical potential is extraordinary with his limits of high capacity described not yet known. Such unknown feats allow him to be capable of using advanced-level magic and manipulate a time rift.
- Thunder Magic: Lightning seems to be Sieghart's most common elemental ability. He summons pure lightning/electricity (as well as thunder) to come down from the sky and attack his enemies.
- Fire Magic: Fire is another common element used by Sieg. He summons fire from his hands. He can mold fire and flames into a variety of shapes and forms to burn or melt his enemies, as well as use heat.
- Poison Magic: A rarely seen element, Sieg summons poison from his hands and it enters the person's body, and painfully, gradually kills his opponent by breaking his or her physical body down to its own proper elements.
- Air Magic: Sieg is shown to be able to use this element to fly and defend himself from Haru's Silfarion by turning the blade with the power of the air and winds. He could create immensely strong whirlwinds and tornadoes to blow opponents away.
- Celestial Magic: Sieg's strongest and advanced elemental spells come from the element of Space itself. He also has control over its opposing element of Time.
- Grand Chariot: Sieg summons seven beams of pure light that can harm all of the Oracion Seis except for Haja. It is likely derived from the element of Light.
- Altearith: Sieg traps his opponent in a space prison where they cannot escape.
- Magic Sword - Tickover: Sieg creates a magic sword that has the ability to absorb magic from others.
- Time Magic: The most powerful element most likely taboo towards the law of Mildia. Sieg becomes capable of controlling time probably after defeating Haja. Combined with his mastery of the space element, Sieg is able to contain certain areas in protective barriers that flow outside of time such as Resha's Tomb and a dove bearing several letters fifty years into the future in an attempt to reinforce the Rave Warriors for the final battle.
Key: Beginning of Series | Post-Haja Fight