|“||I'm sorry, but I'm tired of hearing these self introductions. King of this, ancient weapon of that, final evolution of something, sealed whatnot, whole universe whatever, so on and so forth. I've fought a ton of guys like you, what's the big difference? All this stuff about ultimate life form...You'll end up getting one punched anyway...||„|
|~ Saitama to Orochi|
|“||Limits, you say? But who decides one's limits? And based on what, exactly? You said you worked as hard as you can? Well, then maybe you just need to work a little harder. Is this really the limit of your strength, or could the you of tomorrow beat you today? Instead of giving in, just move forward.||„|
|~ Saitama to the B-Class Hero Glasses|
|“||You see, I never wanted to become a salaryman, I wanted to become a Super Hero that blows away stereotypical villians like you... with One Punch.||„|
|~ Saitama to Crabrante after realizing his true goal in life.|
Saitama is a human from Z-City who; through rigorous (sort of) training broke through his human limiters and achieved unbelievable strength and abilities. Never breaking a sweat, the name One Punch Man is fitting for the effortless wins Saitama has achieved through the series. Never going beyond a simple brawl, his sheer strength, speed and sower have effortlessly mowed down anyone in his way.
A parody character essentially; Saitama is a play on generic, flamboyant battle manga protagonists, who struggle greatly to achieve victory against overly evil characters. Saitama breaks the trend through his lethargic and typically emotionless personality, combined with massively overwhelming strength. Also, due to his effortless wins through the series, we have yet to see his true, full capabilities; getting slightly more "serious" as the series progresses, he casually puts down any new enemy on his radar.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least High 6-A, likely higher | 9-B
Name: Saitama, "Caped Baldy"
Origin: One-Punch Man
Classification: Human, A-Class Hero
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Enhanced Sight and Hearing, Afterimage Creation, Air Manipulation (Can generate air pressure with his attacks), Resistance to Freezing (Unaffected by Withered Sprout’s freezing attack), Heat (Was unphased by the heat due to re-entry and due to Genos' attacks) and Telekinesis (Able to resist Tatsumaki's powers), Can hold his breath in space, has a high pain tolerance and a lot of willpower
Speed: At least Relativistic+, likely higher (Effortlessly threw a rock faster than Geryuganshoop could. It was also stated by Murata that Geryuganshoop's near light speed attacks are "nothing" compared to Saitama and "a bad joke" in his eyes) | Superhuman (Outsped Crabrante)
Lifting Strength: At least Class G (Effortlessly threw the Monster Association Base, which is comparable to Z City in size, into the sky for a few minutes), likely higher | Unknown, likely Superhuman (Should be superior to Tiger level monsters)
Striking Strength: At least Multi-Continent Class, likely higher | Wall Class
Durability: At least Multi-Continent level (His durability should be comparable to his strength), likely higher | Wall level (Was able to survive an attack this strong when he was 12 years old)
Stamina: Unknown (Has not exerted himself even once so far)
Range: Standard melee range with punches. At least Planetary with shockwaves. | Standard melee range.
Standard Equipment: None notable.
Intelligence: Saitama seems to be single-minded at times, chasing a mosquito relentlessly even after sustaining a blast that destroyed his clothing completely. Due to his laid-back attitude, he lacks any sort of refinement in his techniques and is primarily a brawler in combat, simply punching a target until they're blown to pieces (which he usually does not need due to his overwhelming power). In addition, he is lacking academically, only barely passing the hero exam due to his poor score on the written exam. Nevertheless, he displays great control over his speed and strength, stopping his fist within a hair's breadth of Genos' face to avoid hurting him and generally holding back in fights in order to prolong them. He has shown to be a good judge of character however, being able to tell people's real motives (such as Garou and Fubuki) quite quickly.
Weaknesses: He doesn't take anything seriously initially, and has a tendency to hold back to possibly prolong a fight. Saitama has no true martial arts training, as he simply just fights, and is possibly unable to breathe in space as well as being susceptible to diseases.Feats:
Feats from the webcomic are marked with (W).
- Killed Crablante by pulling his insides out.
- Killed Vaccine Man in One Punch, a Dragon level threat.
- Punched a monster's head off.
- Punched through a shelter wall which was said to be able to tank missiles and tanks.
- One Punched Cicada Nymph, a demon level threat.
- One Punched Biceps King, sending him flying and destroying City B as collateral.
- Killed Mosquito Girl with a slap.
- Killed Beast King with Consecutive Normal Punches.
- One Punched Carnage Kabuto.
- Broke Hammerhead's battle suit with a tap.
- Turned large cliffs into dust with air pressure from a punch.
- Defeated Speed O' Sound Sonic casually with a blow.
- Destroyed a giant meteor with one punch.
- One Punched Deep Sea King.
- Kicked back a large shell from Boros's ship.
- Punched apart a large door in Boros's ship.
- Killed Geryuganshoop by throwing a rock.
- Broke Boros's armor with a punch.
- Used Consecutive Normal Punches leaving Boros in pieces.
- Saitama used Serious Series: Serious Punch to counter [Boros's Collapsing Star Roar cannon] (http://imgur.com/a/RWieo) Boros' Attack was stated to be planet surface wiping causing [Boros's ship great damage] (http://i.imgur.com/iNF6mDv.jpg) and [splitting the clouds on the left in two] (http://i.imgur.com/NFFkhjV.jpg). Boros was defeated after being countered.
- Knocked Suiryu out of the ring with a casual hip strike.
- One punched Evil Natural Water.
- Used Serious Series: Serious Table Flip to launch the rubble of the Monster Association base into the air which is comparable to City Z in size. (W)
- Countered Monster Garou's punch with Serious Series: Serious Headbutt and destroyed his arm. (W)
- Digged out of a chasm quickly. (W)
- Dodged Crablante's attack while carrying the cleft chin boy.
- While on Day 300 of his training, he saved a boy and his dog from being hit by a car.
- Intercepted Vaccine Man's attack on a girl.
- Dodged Beast King's Lion Slash.
- Avoided Lion Slash Meteor Shower Power.
- Caught up to an escaping Earth Dragon immediately.
- Outsped Speed O' Sound Sonic casually.
- Dodged several of Genos's attacks.
- Casually evaded Genos's incineration cannon.
- Still vastly outsped Genos going all out.
- Dodged a point blank attack from Genos, and appeared immediately behind him.
- Tanked a punch to the back of his head from Deep Sea King.
- Jumped from the moon to Earth and caused Boros's ship to fall.
- Broke Speed O' Sound Sonic's Tenfold Funeral with Serious Series: Serious Sideway Jump.
- Dodged and caught Flashy Flash's "Light Speed Slash". (W)
- Dodged Monster Garou's attacks. (W)
- 12 year old Saitama survived Monster Piggie Bank ramming him into a wall, Piggie is a wolf level threat.
- Took an attack from Crablante and stood back up immediately.
- Got sent flying through a truck into a wall by a punch from, Incarnation of Electric Light String, a tiger level threat.
- Got hit by Incarnation of Electric Light String's Sting Rush and got back up and one punched him.
- Tanked all of Bicep Kings attacks, just one punch from him destroyed City D.
- Tanked all of Carnage Kabuto's attacks.
- Tanked telekinetic shower of rubble from Geryuganshoop.
- Got punched and sent flying through two pillars by Boros.
- Tanked Boros's blast of energy.
- Got punched by Meteoric Burst mode Boros, causing mass destruction of Boros's ship.
- Got kicked to the moon by Boros and tanked it.
- Held his breath on the moon.
- Resisted being frozen by Withered Sprout.
- Tatsumaki was unable to move him with her powers. (W)
- Normal Punch: Saitama throws a simple punch. A casual punch was powerful enough to completely destroy a meteor that would have leveled the city.
- Consecutive Normal Punches: Saitama launches a volley of quick, single handed punches from his right. These blows have been shown to be powerful enough to blow strong or large body types apart.
- Serious Strike: Saitama throws an extremely powerful punch. This punch is shown to completely negate and destroy a beam capable of wiping out a planet's surface. The shockwave from the punch was powerful enough to part clouds on a global scale.
- Serious Consecutive Side Hops: Saitama hops from side to side rapidly. Doing so allows him to create a multitude of afterimages. He has been shown to be able to walk forward while doing so and the shock wave caused by it was enough to break Sonic's Ten Shadows Burial.
- Serious Table Flip: Saitama flips the entire battlefield into the air. Flipped the Monster Association Base during his fight with Garou.
- Serious Headbutt: Saitama headbutts the opponent with great force. Casually destroyed one of Garou's monster forms with this attack.
Key: Post-Training | Pre-Training
Note: It is very likely that Saitama is far stronger than this depiction of his current feats, since he has ended every fight thus far effortlessly.