Sailor Galaxia is one of the main antagonists in the final arc of the manga and anime. She is well known amongst the Galaxy for wrecking havoc and ruining worlds in her quest to obtain the strongest Senshi Crystal. She is the most powerful Sailor Senshi in the galaxy and the ruler of Shadow Galactica. She is known as the "Soldier of Solitude" and the "Soldier of Destruction".
Powers and Stats
Tier: High 3-A | Low 2-C
Name: Galaxia, Sailor Galaxia, Soldier of Solitude, Soldier of Destruction
Origin: Sailor Moon
Age: Unknown. Likely hundreds of years old at least.
Classification: Humanoid alien, Sailor Senshi, Leader of Shadow Galactica
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Flight, Forcefield Creation, Cosmic Energy Manipulation (possibly at the quantum level), Energy Projection, Skilled tactician and strategist with wisdom, Transformation, Immortality (Types 1 and 8; as long as her Sailor Crystal is not destroyed or modified, she will always come back to life), Magic, Essence Manipulation (Manipulation of the totality of one's Being; Energy, Matter, Mind, Body, Soul and Spirit), Can destroy star seeds and all the above, bypassing durability, reducing them to nothingness, and reconstruct beings to be loyal to her will, Power Nullification with the Galactia Bracelets, Dream Manipulation (Can attack on the mental plane in dreams), Clairvoyance (Can see distant events in the past and can hear thoughts thousands of light-years away), minor Light Manipulation, Resistance to Energy Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Holy Manipulation (Can resist the power of the restored Holy Chalice), Force Field Manipulation (Can walk through magic barriers easily) and Essence Manipulation (The very same methods should be ineffective against her), Enhanced Senses, Telepathy, Electricity Manipulation, Can survive in the void of outer space, Teleportation (Can also teleport with others and through dimensions), Stealth Mastery, Power Bestowal (Can bestow/channel powers into her subjects), Space-Time Manipulation, Illusion Creation, Statistics Amplification (can boost normal entities to Eternal Senshi-like level and channel more power to them), Weather Manipulation, Reincarnation/Revitalization (With Sailor Crystal), Telekinesis, Aura, Conceptual Attacks (Can impose the concept of destruction), with possible Death Manipulation (all the places in the wake of her attacks are rendered into planets of death and lifeless barren)
Attack Potency: High Universe level (Galaxia's initial power was stronger than all of Sailor Moon's enemies, Destroyed The Holy Chalice) | Universe level+ (Countered full powered Eternal Sailor Moon's strongest attack). Is able to ignore durability and destroy an enemy by manipulating their essence.
Striking Strength: High Universal | Universal+ (Can counter Eternal Sailor Moon's strongest attack)
Durability: High Universe level (Resisted the restorative power of The Holy Moon Chalice after it being revived) | Universe level+ (Took on the force of a full power Eternal Sailor Moon's attack, survived within Chaos' grasp)
Stamina: Likely limitless (Galaxia was able to perform very powerful attacks, likely comparable to Sailor Moon)
Range: High Universal | Universal+
Standard Equipment: Galactica Bracelets, The Sapphire Crystal (Her Sailor Crystal, and the Ultimate Force of Destruction), energy whip, sword, collection of stolen star seeds
Weaknesses: Overconfidence, arrogance and complacency in the way things went (such as her plans to backstab Chaos but was actually the one being manipulated herself)
- Stole the Star Seeds of Mamoru, Sailor Mars, Sailor Venus, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, Hotaru and Sailor Pluto.
- Imposed destruction on a planet with a point.
- Began the process of withering away the Earth.
- Point: By pointing her finger Galaxia can rip out the Star Seed (Essence) of a person, reducing the rest of them to nothingness. Using their Star Seed Galaxia can recreate them as loyal subjects of hers. This attack is unblockable and destroys a person's energy/spirit, body, mind, and soul. It can work on multiple targets at once.
- Galactica Inflation: Galaxia seems to expand her local space-time, creating crackling dark lightning around her. This attack perfectly equaled and countered an attack from Eternal Sailor Moon that one-shot the Powered-Up Eternal Guardian and Outer Senshi.
- Galactica Super String: Sailor Galaxia generates a powerful wave of cosmic energy from her body, possibly down to the quantum level as the name might suggest. She attempted to knock Sailor Moon into the Galaxy Cauldron with it. The attack is maintained for a shorter amount of time than Galactica Inflation, but is more potent in terms of energy.
- Henshin: Has access to her civilian form as well.
- Bracelets: Sailor Galaxia could fire blasts from her bracelets that would remove a person's Star Seed; thus destroying them entirely. It also shown to have anti-magic properties as it nullified the members of the Mau race the ability speak, transform and erased their moon signs entirely.
- Whip: Sailor Galaxia once used a glowing golden whip to strike down Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune.
- Sword: Sailor Galaxia possessed a sword which strongly resembled the Fuuin no Ken.
Key: Civilian form | Sailor Senshi form
Sailor Galaxia is gifted with the Sapphire Crystal (Seikinseki), the most destructive force. It is the opposite of the Sailor Moon's Crystal, the Silver Crystal (Maboroshi no Ginzuishou) whose function is creation, restoration, rebirth and healing. In terms of overall potency it is second only to the power of Sailor Moon's; however, in terms of sheer destructive capacity, it surpasses the Silver Crystal. It allows Galaxia a vast reserve of energy, and the ability to cause death and destruction.