|“||I finally managed to get here, Ace. Look, our Luffy started to make his way to become the "King of the Pirates" again. That's our little brother!||„|
|~ Sabo to Ace|
Sabo is Luffy and Ace's childhood friend and sworn "brother". His weapon of choice is a long pipe, and was the first of them to set out on their dream of becoming great pirates. He was believed to have been killed by the World Nobles, but is later revealed to have survived and has been taken in by Monkey D. Dragon, having lost his memory in the process and didn't remember his past until he hears the news of Ace's death. During his time with the revolutionaries, he eventually risen to the rank of Chief of Staff, making him Dragon's second-in-command. And this was before he ultimately found and ate the Flame-Flame Fruit (Mera Mera no Mi), inheriting Ace's power and will.
He currently has a bounty of 602,000,000 berries.
Powers and Stats
Origin: One Piece
Classification: Human, Second in command of the Revolutionary army, Logia Devil Fruit User
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant (Knows martial arts dragon style techniques), Proficient Pipe User, Acrobatics, Haki (Armament and Obervation user), Fire Manipulation, Elemental Intangibility, Inorganic Physiology (Type 1. While he's turned into fire), Regeneration (Mid-High, only in Logia form), Body Control (He should be capable of altering the size and shape of his logia-form to some degree), Accelerated Development (Learned to control his fruit in an instant), Limited Flight via propulsion, Resistance to Fire Manipulation (All Logias are resistant to their respective elements).
Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+, possibly Relativistic+ (Can keep up with Fujitora)
Lifting Strength: Class G
Striking Strength: Mountain Class via scaling
Durability: Mountain level (Stood within Fujitora's Ferocious Tiger, and could take hits from him), Logia dispersion and regeneration also make him hard to kill unless circumvented.
Range: Extended melee range with his pipe, a few hundred meters with fire attacks
Standard Equipment: A pipe
Intelligence: Skilled combatant, in charge of a large number of the revolutionaries
Weaknesses: Standard Devil Fruit users weaknesses
A martial style that uses the hands. This technique was possibly passed down to Sabo by Dragon. Sabo can also enhance the strength of his attacks with Busōshoku Haki. Later, he adapts his new powers from the Mera Mera no Mi into his fighting style.
- Ryu no Kagizume (Dragon's Claw): Sabo attacks the enemy with a three-fingered claw hand strike (Very similar to the ones used in Chinese martial arts). It can be used with Haki to enhance its power.
- Ryusoken: Ryu no Ibuki (Dragon Claw Fists: Dragon's Breath): Sabo puts his clenched fists into the ground while imbuing them with Haki.
There are normally two types of Haki regular people can tap into. The Kenbunshoku Haki which allows individuals to sense the presence of others, and Busōshoku Haki which allows individuals to create an invisible armor around them. There is however, a third type of Haki, Haōshoku Haki, that only a few individuals can use. It is currently unknown if Sabo is one of these people.
- Busōshoku Haki (Color of Armaments): Sabo has displayed a highly adept application with this type of Haki, capable of applying it to his limbs and weapon simultaneously and overpowering other Haki users such as Jesus Burgess, and avoid having his Logia body be harmed by such Haki users.
- Kenbunshoku Haki (Color of Observation): Sabo is confirmed to have Observation Haki, but the limits of his mastery are currently unknown.
A Logia type Devil Fruit, this fruit allows the user to transform into fire at will as well as control it. The fruit's major strength like other Logia types allows the user to produce as well become the element they control. In this case, Sabo is able to create, control, and become fire. With this in mind, Ace is able to create fire-based attacks. The elemental state the ability endows him with also allows him to avoid conventional attacks as they only disperse him. Turning into fire also has the added effect of burning an opponent depending should the attack be close range and such. Though the user is fire in the elemental state, they are weak against magma, which can consume flames and can be burned by it despite their dispersion, making it their natural enemy.
- Hiken: Sabo's apparent signature attack, also used by its previous owner Ace. Sabo turns his fist into flames and launches it as a column of fire at his target
- Flame Dragon King: Sabo applies his fire powers into one of his Ryusoken techniques, producing a devastating attack by rotating his hand and launching a massive fire at his target.