Sabator is partners with Nurzak of the Twelve Orders but is now sided with the Brawlers. Sabator is a powerful fighter; he manipulates the energy of the ground and unleashes attacks from every direction. He spins the drills and saws on his body to charge at his opponent. Sabator is a bit of a wild one that enjoys taking risks. His Battle Gear is Chompixx and he seems to be a very powerful Bakugan when he is equipped to Chompixx.
Powers and Stats
Tier: At least 2-C
Classifaction: Subterra Bakugan, Twelve Order Member
Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Earth Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Power Absorption, Statistics Amplification, Splitting the Earth, Energy Reflection, Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Comparable to Lumino Dragonoid and Aranaut)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: At least Low Multiversal
Durability: At least Low Multiverse level (Took hits from the likes of Dharak, Plitheon, Contestier, Phosphos, Lytherius, Lumagrowl and Aranaut)
Stamina: Extremely high
Range: Standard melee range. Tens of kilometers with Destroy Horn and Range Sonic.
- His Battle Gear, Chompixx: Chompixx is a Bakugan Battle Gear. It has two large chopping blades making this Battle Gear the ultimate deadly weapon. Two sickle blades thrust into the ground and unleash their energy making the ground break open and swallow the opponent. Comes with its own double-sided ax.
- Chamber Land Breaker (Chompixx Land Breaker): Transfers 400 Gs from the opponent to Chompixx. (Level 1 Ability)
- Sabator Hot Fury (Chompixx Hot Fury): (Level 3 Ability)
Intelligence: Very high (Follows Nurzak's commands, who is a man of wisdom)
Weaknesses: If Sabator absorbs too much Dark Energy by using Darkus Matter, he'll be destroyed.
- Brute Cam Wilder: Adds 500 Gs to Sabator.
- Destroy Horn: Subtracts 400 Gs from each opponent.
- Range Sonic: (Break Sonic)
- Darkus Matter: Transfers all the G-Power of a Darkus Bakugan to Sabator. (If Sabator absorbs too much, he'll be destroyed).
- Force Chaser: Reflects the opponent's ability.