The ability to manipulate the emission or transmission of energy in the form of waves or particles through space or through a material medium.
Be noted that it is less likely to affect someone used to space travel, as space has a lot of radiation that people, who fly through it, would face constant exposure to.
- Electromagnetic radiation (such as radio waves, visible light, x-rays, and gamma radiation (γ)
- Particle radiation (such as alpha radiation (α), beta radiation (β), and neutron radiation (particles of non-zero rest energy)
- Acoustic radiation (such as ultrasound, sound, and seismic waves (dependent on a physical transmission medium)
- Gravitational radiation (radiation that takes the form of gravitational waves, or ripples in the curvature of spacetime)
- Light Manipulation (by manipulating electromagnetic radiation)
- Particle Manipulation (by manipulating particle radiation)
- Sound Manipulation (by manipulating acoustic radiation)
- Gravity Manipulation (by manipulating gravitational radiation)
- Causing explosion (by releasing large amounts of energy at once)
- Ionizing targets (by using ionizing radiation)